It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some lady thinks a planet the size of jupiter right next to our sun, heading to us,

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

Infact, your aggresive tongue makes you more like a troll.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If Planet X is on track to cross the earth's orbit this year, you wouldn't be here on the internet.
Xcalibur254 posted this video in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Here is a good model of what would happen if Nibiru actually existed."

From the youtuber

This is a simple simulation Nibiru using "Universe Sandbox"
I am using popular theories regarding this supposed intruder such as the 4 Jupiter Masses and the Eccentric orbit of 3600 years.

I use our actual solar system with our standard solar equation. I introduce a 4x Jupiter mass "Brown Dwarf" and make its orbit eccentric so that it comes past the outside of our solar system (not into it).

Even in this scenario, Mercury gets thrown out of orbit almost instantly because of a minor collision when Nibiru is at its furthest from Earth. It has not even made its approach yet. By the time it has made its approach Earth, Venus and Mars have already been gone for 700 years never to return.

This program uses the proper algorithms to reproduce all of the relative effects of gravity. If you add a planet, its gravity is used in the solar equation. If you add another star, its gravity is used in the solar equation.

This is a simulation to show that Nibiru or any other large mass in or near our solar system cannot exist. If it did exist then we would already be dead and you would not be reading this forward note or watching this video.

And I dont mean dead as in "all humans are extinct" I mean dead as in Earth is no longer here at all.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

This honestly should be enough evidence to through nearly all the Nibiru threads into the hoax bin.... Unfortunately, I predict they will continue on...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xnibiru

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by Xnibiru

I would think a planet the size of Jupiter near our sun would cause an extreme pull on the earth's orbit. Just think of how the moon affects us by creating high tides. Not only that, if it was that close we would be able to see it with the naked eye.

Yes, a good point with supporting argument. But how do you know it can cause extreme pull on earth's orbit while actually that pull depends on the size, the distance from it to the Earth and the matter composing it.

You said, "How do you know it can cause a gravitational pull on Earth, when gravitational pull is determined by size, distance, and matter"

You answered your own question. YOU are the one who said 1) Jupiter sized, and 2) Near our Sun

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

Thank you!
I was almost feeling guilty for my "meany condescendence" toward you and more specifically your *Breaking* *100% CONFIRMED* thread...
You just made me forget all about that guilty feeling

Btw, if I'm a troll, why do you waste your time answering me instead of answering to people who posted the detailed physics impossibility arguments ? Is that easier to ignore them ? Does that makes them less valid ?
Or even better, follow advices of the countless people advising you to LEARN some very basic things ? a few good starting points would be Gravity laws, mass/size reports, and sun mass... If this don't help, stay in your fantasy world, and worship a non-existent planet with magic applied instead of physics... No one will be able to help you if this doesn't help. But I wouldn't blame you if that's the case... I would blame your country's educationnal system.
edit on 25/6/2013 by Ghostfreak1 because: stupid grammatic fix

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

This honestly should be enough evidence to through nearly all the Nibiru threads into the hoax bin.... Unfortunately, I predict they will continue on...

Of course, this topic is not about Nibiru or planet X.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
What I think is funny, is the fact of fear mongering while some important events are happening around the world. Is it for a personal matter this woman does this (to get noticed), is it a diversion or is it part of the fake alien invasion plan we have often heard could be done by TPTB.

You will be the one to judge which one is it or other options if so, but the following fact remains: the time frame this get to happen is surely not coincidental considering whats going on right now.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

Greetings.

The name is irrelevant.

A celestial body will still act upon other planets within the solar system, much like the video demonstrates.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Bring those 3 and I will keep you knee deep in booze for the duration.
Uh, by the way, How long do we have till Doomsday this time? Op has been proven wrong several times, but won't answer them, cause he's pouting about someone being rude to him.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Of course, this topic is not about Nibiru or planet X.

Ah right, it's about what though? A planet sized jupiter object which fits the same parameters. Again, nothing changes from my previous statement except clearing the ambiguous interpretation you choose to have.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by supermarket2012

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by Xnibiru

I would think a planet the size of Jupiter near our sun would cause an extreme pull on the earth's orbit. Just think of how the moon affects us by creating high tides. Not only that, if it was that close we would be able to see it with the naked eye.

Yes, a good point with supporting argument. But how do you know it can cause extreme pull on earth's orbit while actually that pull depends on the size, the distance from it to the Earth and the matter composing it.

You said, "How do you know it can cause a gravitational pull on Earth, when gravitational pull is determined by size, distance, and matter"

You answered your own question. YOU are the one who said 1) Jupiter sized, and 2) Near our Sun

Sorry dude, you miss two key things.
The first is that you removed the "extreme" word when you quoting me.
The second is the matter which a planet composed of is a very important factor that impacts its gravitational pull to Earth. If we don't know exactly what it is composed of (maybe including the issues such as the density of its matter or If it is hollow or not), we can't confirm its pull extreme or not, OK?
Thanks

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

...(maybe including the issues such as the density of its matter or If it is hollow or not), we can't confirm its pull extreme or not, OK?

Yes we can.

Either it's a planet, or it's a cloud of gas with little to no density. One has a large mass, the other doesn't. You are claiming that it's a planet, which presumes density, and you are claiming size (roughly the same as jupiter) which, when the two are applied, would suggest it's going to have an effect on interplanetary objects.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Interesting video. But are you confident that your example has enough credibility to make all people believe this? A simulator is not always 100% right. At times, what happens in reality is far different from theory. In other words "Man proposes but God disposes"

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Okay, let me explain something. Jupiter, at it's closest in relation to the Earth is around 390,682,809 miles away. We can see it with the naked eye, it looks like a star of medium brightness. The Sun is around 93,000,000 miles from the Earth. If there was a "Jupiter sized planet in the neighborhood of the sun, we'd all see it at night. It would be obvious. It would be enormous in the night sky and it's luminosity would be comparable, if not more than the moon.

Read a science book.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

have an effect on interplanetary objects.

Of course, it has. But can't confirm it is extreme or not. The problem is you remove the word "extreme" from my words.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
It's posts like these that make me want to stop visiting ATS

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The image of the Jupiter-size planet next to the Sun, that is Jupiter.

There was a Sun-Jupiter conjunction recently so Jupiter wasn't visible and now, Jupiter can be seen.

It is not a surprise planet. Hyperific post debunked, you're 6 months too late for the Nibiru end.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

Really? Are you sure? I don't think they are so time redundant that they created a more than half an hour video to say about an issue just simple as you say. I suppose the guy who made the video or the woman interviewed read more science books than you. Sorry If this is not true.

Anyway, your idea is quite good.

edit on 25-6-2013 by Xnibiru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by memedoug
It's posts like these that make me want to stop visiting ATS

So, bye you.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join