It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some lady thinks a planet the size of jupiter right next to our sun, heading to us,

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

Some lady thinks a planet the size of jupiter right next to our sun, heading to us,
If that lady is the same one which orchestrated the Snowden operation it might be true.

Oh Hillary.....

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Must be Sorcha Faal, again...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

how was this proven to be a HOAX?

with the brains people think with and others weigh their heads down with.

and you say you have read the thread.

Why didn't the OP attempt to make any confirmation before posting their OP with the bold text?

Can you see? I mean do you have vision in your eyes for instance to look up at the night sky and see stars?

If Jupiter is visible to the naked eye at the distance it is how would it not be extremely obvious to anyone that looks up towards the sky if it was as close as the sun?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

So the thread is about Nibiru?

make up your mind man, this is insane.

Of course this topic is not about Nibiru as I said. But some silly guys want to call it Nibiru so I also use Nibiru term in reply to them so that they understand. Don't take it seriously. Ha ha

and you call other posters trolls

That guy had aggressive words and called me "troll" first. Are you his friends???

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Im to the point with all these Plantx/Nibiru/Wormwood/End of the world threads that all I can do when I see one is pour a tall glass of Usquaebach start sipping and listen to:

If the world was going to be destroyed by a rogue planet entering our solar system we would already be dead.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

That guy had aggressive words and called me "troll" first. Are you his friends???

Are you sure?

Are you not the OP of this thread?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

It's not an Idea, it's the truth. Anyone with even the slightest understanding of the solar system and the sizes of the planets would know that. I would be surprised if they had actually done some astronomical studying, and actually comprehended what they studied.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Mmm" let me think for a moment, before I say something ? this conspiracy debate that as being going on and on for god knows how long , it's the powers that Be that are feeding the masses a load of ? how can one say it nicely , a load of baloney the need to know and what the need to know is, a load of lies they know what the hell is going on in this world , or even what the hell is going to happen to it , but we as human beings could put a stop to it as quick has a blink of an eye , but we don't ? its called people power or power of the masses , if the god, and good fairing people of America wanted to know what the hell is going on at area 51 or s4, surely with people power ( quote) I am talking about unity here, hundreds and thousands of American's , who want to know the truth. Just mosey on down to area 51 and kick the darn gone gates down and go and find out , what the hell is the U.S government going to do about it, when there's hundreds and hundreds of thousands Americans knocking at area 51's door nothing ? you might get the aliens pissed off with you but come on guys if it was that important to you all America would have invaded Area 51 years ago. People power is the only way to get things done what they going to do shoot you if they did that to a few thousand of there own people it would become another civil war I am afraid to say, just look how people power is working all across the globe to oust out dictators . not just saying it's only the American government that is hiding very powerful things from us its, the people controlling the American government that are hiding information and technology, also the alien agenda from the likes of Obama . Those who are really in power will never tell the population what is really going on you have to take it from them with people power . Thank you
edit on 25-6-2013 by Bluecobalt because: same word twice

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Those are the most detailed pictures of our sun that I have ever seen! Awesome, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yes, a good point with supporting argument. But how do you know it can cause extreme pull on earth's orbit while actually that pull depends on the size, the distance from it to the Earth and the matter composing it.
reply to post by Xnibiru

Our earth's position is dictated by the balance of the gravitational forces being applied to it by the planets in our solar system. Take away Saturn, and it would affect the orbital position of all the planets in our solar system.

When two objects are gravitational locked, their gravitational force is centered in an area that is not at the center of either object, but at the barycenter of the system. The principle is similar to that of a see-saw. If two people of very different weights sit on opposite sides of the balance point, the heavier one must sit closer to the balance point so that they can equalize each others mass. For instance, if the heavier person weighs twice as much as the lighter one, they must sit at only half the distance from the fulcrum. The balance point is the center of mass of the see-saw, just as the barycenter is the balance point of the Earth-Moon system. This point that actually moves around the Sun in the orbit of the Earth, while the Earth and Moon each move around the barycenter, in their orbits. Read more: www.universetoday.com...

Source

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

Irregardless of whether this video is true or not or even partially true, something huge is coming and the entire human population can feel the quiet unsettling feeling that no one wants to talk about but EVERYONE feels. We are the microcosm of the macrocosm and that means we mimic the sentiment of what the earth and solar system are doing to prepare. People are literally coming undone at the seams and just as the solar system is bracing herself for something monumentally shifting and so is the human race and no amount of human denial can erase all the signs and the silent fear that has taken over the entire planet.

Two bodies are headed this way, the first the world will witness is Wormwood/Bitterness and the latter after the completion of the tribulation is the New Jerusalem - The New Tabernacle of G-d- the Holy City.

Revelation 21:1-5 CJB

1. Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had passed away, and the sea was no longer there. 2 Also I saw the holy city, New Yerushalayim, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 I heard a loud voice from the throne say, "See! God's Sh'khinah is with mankind, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and he himself, God-with-them, will be their God. 4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will no longer be any death; and there will no longer be any mourning, crying or pain; because the old order has passed away." 5 Then the One sitting on the throne said, "Look! I am making everything new!" Also he said, "Write, 'These words are true and trustworthy!'"

Read the full account for a real eye opener. Revelation 21: 1-27.

Revelation 8:11

Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

11 The name of the star was “Bitterness,” and a third of the water became bitter, and many people died from the water that had been turned bitter.

ldolphin.org...

Read The Bible! Everything is recorded in all its mysterious splendor!
edit on 25-6-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by Xnibiru

Irregardless of whether this video is true or not or even partially true, something huge is coming and the entire human population can feel the quiet unsettling feeling that no one wants to talk about but EVERYONE feels.

Nope - I have no such feeling.

unless you are talking about the apparent stupifying effect of mindless conspiracies and anti-science on the world's collective IQ??

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by Xnibiru

Two bodies are headed this way, the first the world will witness is Wormwood/Bitterness and the latter after the completion of the tribulation is the New Jerusalem - The New Tabernacle of G-d- the Holy City.

I prefer to believe that it's Cornwood, so I can finally meet Bender B Rodriguez. A much more recommandable guy than God if you ask me.

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Nope - I have no such feeling.

Same here. The only logical answer I see would be that you and me are not human. Can't wait for our mothership to come to take us back !

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xnibiru

Originally posted by memedoug
It's posts like these that make me want to stop visiting ATS

So, bye you.

This topic is ridiculous. How could something more then ten times the size of us be heading towards us and we not know?

Who is this "some lady?"

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

Thanks for sharing your interesting dream.

You are most welcome.

And on the subject of dreams and the testimony of the woman on that linked NASA future strategy video---she made mention of beam weapons that can be deployed to trigger tsunamis.

I was shown those exact technologies in dream and my post history will reveal that I testified to such elements August last year, long before this video disclosure was produced that supports the truth of such technological capabilities.

She testifies many truths that most will have a hard time wanting to comprehend, especially regarding their impending application to a greater degree. It will not be a pleasant time on earth facing such Biblical tribulation based scenarios.

The beast will rise briefly, though it will fall at the Divine Hand.

Edit to add: found my post...........
posted on 27-8-2012 @ 06:22 PM this post
reply to post by headb
"My wonderful Father in Heaven showed me a dream a few days ago. It was of a beam being fired from above into the ocean and I was shown the waters rising as a result of this beam.

The upheavals to come will be multi-faceted from a variety of means both natural and otherwise."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Praise the Holy Spirit that Reveals to the faithful. Much Love.

edit on 26-6-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

Stopped to read at "binary solar system"...

Feel free to read this link and possibly expand your mind to some possibilities...
www.dailymail.co.uk... cks-zone.html

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

okay, sorry, I should have quoted "our binary solar system"...

I'll remember the lesson... "Never overestimate the understanding capabilities of someone thinking our solar system is binary"...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

I prefer to believe that it's Cornwood, so I can finally meet Bender B Rodriguez. A much more recommandable guy than God if you ask me.

2 Corinthians 4:4 - In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Ephesians 2:2 - Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Our Father has already Granted me that we are part of a binary system and more in Outpouring. Your faith appears clearly weak by your words and that is only a negative course for you and all errant souls that care not to Seek to lean in faith and trust on the Divine Course in Redemption through Christ, in the Spirit of Love and Obedience---the Course that offers Life beyond the corruptions of this world; corruptions that will only serve the death that you currently cleave to in a false contention.

edit on 26-6-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Our vast Universe is full of mysteries;surely there is always the possibility of Celestial bodies lurking our Solar System. The two Moons in Busby Australia;even Nasa couldn't explain their presence. My friend took this pic while at my Ranch; a Celestial object in the background of our own Moon. Surely,as a collective society; we must have some room for common sense & speculation.

www.youtube.com...
twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join