It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Series Finale Episode

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Battlestar Galactica (RDM series) Daybreak, shows the 12 Colonies were OUR ancestors, which I believe happened, our ancestors came from elsewhere as refugees of a war and wanted to start all over again

edit on 6/24/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Even though the last 2 seasons were garbage, I really though they did a fantastic job with the "Office" finale. It felt more final than just about any show I can remember.

Also, the "Malcom in The Middle" finale was absolutely brilliant.

Then there are the shows that never got a finale that deserved one...
Pushing Daisies
Jericho
Heroes (though the show was close to unwatchable by the end)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I remeber reading a comment someone posted somewhere that a good series finale for Breaking Bad would be if Brian Cranston joined the witness protection program and that was the beginning of Malcolm in the Middle. That would have been a good one.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The finale of MASH was good.
The finale of Quantum Leap was good, even though Sam never leaped back home.
The finale of Home Improvement was better than the previous 2 seasons.
The finale of Roseanne was way better than I thought originally. I always thought the show sucked after they won the lottery, so I thought it was much better to find out that everything from winning the lottery and after never happened.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Do you know the British sitcom "Blackadder"- the fourth series, set in the trenches of the First World War? (It works better than you might think)
The finale of that one is surely unbeatable;

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Angel - Not Fade Away. The last two were about them fighting a sort of demon Illuminati. They brought down all hell on themselves. Loved it.

Newhart - That ending was so very cool with Suzanne Pleshette and it all being a dream.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Yes, Six Feet Under give a powerful final episode. This serie teach us about life and death with his episodes and characters.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

after they won the lottery, so I thought it was much better to find out that everything from winning the lottery and after never happened.
I felt the same way about it, until I heard Roseanne talk about it. The entire final season was an allegory for her road into celebrity.

Honestly, a lot of VERY interesting symbolism in that season, if you watch it with that in mind.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I agree, and once you find that out in the finale, it all makes sense. I like how they did that.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

I said it was interesting.
The way the characters were all mixed up. It was RA's Mom that was straight and Jackie gay. The girls were actually married to the others husbands. Maybe I just don't like endings.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Love that show, every incarnation of it....

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Yeah, it's hard to end a show that's got a large fanbase as it is. It sucks that I'll probably never see a finale that I want to see.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA
Anyway, the final 10 minutes of the last episode of Six Feet Under....

I have to agree. While it was emotional it left no open questions which always satisfies the avid fan.

The only one that may top this is Game of Thrones as long as Martin doesn't drop dead and finishes the books.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSpanishArcher

Newhart - That ending was so very cool with Suzanne Pleshette and it all being a dream.

That was soooooooo awesome, when he woke up with his wife from his first series.

I loved it!

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
No way was Sopranos the worst. Clues were dropped in several previous episodes to make clear what happened: Tony got whacked. There is no room for doubt.

One of the best I feel was The Shield. The finale, Family Meeting, was gut wrenching. The whole final season was great. One of the best tv series ever.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join