It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden Exposed Criminals, Criminals are Going for Him Now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

You mean this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: No kidding, there is a lot of good info being posted in that thread. Definitely worth a read.

edit on 25-6-2013 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

Yes, things I never knew - maybe more to the snowden story than first observed.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by darkbake

Lately I have noticed there are two types of posters here in the case of Snowden. The thought out, reasoned arguments and the other side: "Amurica, F-Yeah! Get that traitor!"

I think that is quite narrow in your interpretation. There are many who question Snowden who are not "Amurica!" and not "thought-out". You frame your arguement into this narrow box that there are only two types of people. Expand your mind.

The emergence of whistleblowers like Julian Assange, Bradley Manning and now Edward Snowden means the world will have an increasingly clearer view of the actual state of affairs...

The only true whistle-blower is Snowden here. Assange and Manning blew the whistle on nothing in my opinion save underlying diplomatic dealings that have been happening since the dawn of diplomacy.

You have Bradley Manning and they throw him on ice, basically naked in a cell for a couple of years and threaten him with the death penalty. After him you have Assange and now you have Snowden and I only hope more will come out and people will start to listen here in the USSA Stasi 2.0 and grow a pair of balls to do something about it.

Nothing to truly verify the above, but it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Manning, in recent photos doesn't look like someone who has been rung through the ringer.

In the end lets not forget that in this dictatroship, with a bunch of congressional high paid whores as window dressing, Warbama is running around frantically trying to plug the leaks on the dam that's about to burst. 
he's running out of fingers and toes. The people of America have a right to know what their gov't is doing to them.

What dictatorship? We do have a power-hungry Executive (but it isn't limited to the last 5 or 20 years...) but we also have an abdicating Congress willing to go along with the plan -- elections are coming up soon ya' know.

Anyone else here suggesting otherwise is the true traitor to our lost nation.

Dissenting your opinion isn't traitorous. It is called freedom of speech.

So are you suggesting that its not in the publics best interest to know what kind of invasion of privacy issues that the government is performing on its citizens? Because from the sounds of it you think his actions are traitorous.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Heliophant

Yes, things I never knew - maybe more to the snowden story than first observed.

I'm guessing the same thing.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

How did they stand up to it in 1776? How do they do it now in other countries IE Egypt, Syria, Turkey. I hate to say it but at some point if we want change we have to get the party started...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
As the thread title correctly implies, the exposed criminals are going after Snowden, using the very NSA system that Snowden has reported is being abused. While the exposed NSA abuses of such a system being abused for political purposes, is in fact, a serious matter for the nation to be discussing, how such abuses can be curtailed while protecting the rights and privacy of everyone who calls themselves an American is a valid focus and concern to have, but not the only subject matter, worthy of continued discussion.

There is one area of critical discussion that still, many weeks after the Snowden NSA disclosure, that has yet to be made by any sitting Senator, member of Congress, any major media outlet, any major talking head or anyone of stature who is in the public eye, that sees this NSA abuse as having a tremendous flip side to it, and a good one at that, if only we will discuss it.

The NSA system is in place and working as evident by the systemic and long term abuses. If such a system, as technologically advanced as what is in place, were used to find all the criminals, criminality, fraud, waste, abuse and even traitors or those who conspire to undermine the nation state called America, we could do many things that would indeed benefit the nation and provide accountability to those areas of govt that today are running amok. Such technological systems are vast and far reaching in their design and use, and at present, the only thing clearly evident to everyone, is that the system of govt is corrupt from within.

The NSA is a technology for good only in the hands of good, moral and decent people. With such a technology, we truly could end crime and fraud and abuse in govt while actually protecting the interests of the nation.

Such a NSA eye on the nation, should be instead turned on all govt and federal employees, as a 100% condition of employment or as a condition of doing any business with the govt. as it would apply to private contractors who today, process and handle the data collected, and who are I suspect, the greater threat to our national security and not the Snowdens' of the intelligence community, who see these abuses repeatedly and try to inform the public from a broader perspective.

Turn the watchful eye of the NSA system on govt to stop the criminality and bring the truly guilty criminals to justice, for until we know who all the criminals are and not until they are apprehended and taken from their positions to jail for processing, will anyone begin to believe that it just might be more beneficial to live and work in a nation that values the truth, justice, and the rule of law that is equal for all and where punishment is provide for only those convicted of their actual crimes.

We owe it to ourselves to begin the discussion, that the NSA technology should be used to its max capability, to end criminality, corruption, cronyism, and if we can ever just think that premise of stopping the criminals for a while, I am certain the beauty of the current NSA abuse disclosures, will become the very means to check mate those criminals in govt, into doing what is right, lawful and legal and in accordance to the Constitution, not just when its convenient for politicians or political groups to do so, but all the time, 24/7. It would be a true and honest system of checks and balances based on the rule of law and not what we have today, which is corrupt global gangster politics.

Criminals in govt are using the NSA system for systemic criminality, and that is what has to be stopped, by flipping, the NSA abuses into NSA measures, to end all criminality in govt. once and for all. We know the eye of the NSA system exists and works quite well at sorting the data. I say let's put it to work for the benefit of nation.

Think about it. It's an idea that I feel just needs broader discussion to be seen for the great idea it is. I myself will continue to spread the thought process, because I see this idea as really right for the times. The NSA abuses have shown us that we must end the abuses, and if so, then we should also want to end all criminal abuses and all crime and all abuses from our many systems of govt, by using the very technology, we are becoming aware of exists today.

Anyway, I hope that makes sense. Thanks for the thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Rob37n

I agree with you - How do we harm the elite?

I think it's coming - we will all be in a place to not pay our credit cards and mortgages - what will they do?

I know - they stop food supply. Then what? I think they're getting nervous about martial law/eviction - what else could they do to us?

My parents were working abroad when the country they were resident in experienced hyper-inflation. At that time, everything shuts down - the government can't afford to purchase gas for the economy let alone pay state employee wages - no teachers, lecturers, ambulance services, police. Even the supermarkets suffered from rapid prices increases. You could only ever afford to buy five items, but only if you were fast enough. By the time you reached the checkout, prices had already risen. Sometime they had to dump one ingredient - if you wanted spaghetti bolognaise, you had to dump either the tomato sauce or the Parmesan cheese.

Though the USA is an exporter of food, if the international banks chose to stop lending money, the first thing the gubberment would do is to raid savings accounts. Then they would have to cut costs first through the food stamp program (going by the number of people eating roast ribs and lobster), that wouldn't be too bad. School programs could face cutbacks. If the supermarkets ran out of food, then the last option would be to relocate everyone into FEMA camps.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Rob37n

I think it's coming - we will all be in a place to not pay our credit cards and mortgages - what will they do?

I know - they stop food supply. Then what? I think they're getting nervous about martial law/eviction - what else could they do to us?

My parents were working abroad when the country they were resident in experienced hyper-inflation. At that time, everything shuts down - the government can't afford to purchase gas for the economy let alone pay state employee wages - no teachers, lecturers, ambulance services, police. Even the supermarkets suffered from rapid prices increases. You could only ever afford to buy five items, but only if you were fast enough. By the time you reached the checkout, prices had already risen. Sometime they had to dump one ingredient - if you wanted spaghetti bolognaise, you had to dump either the tomato sauce or the Parmesan cheese.

Though the USA is an exporter of food, if the international banks chose to stop lending money, the first thing the gubberment would do is to raid savings accounts. Then they would have to cut costs first through the food stamp program (going by the number of people eating roast ribs and lobster), that wouldn't be too bad. School programs could face cutbacks. If the supermarkets ran out of food, then the last option would be to relocate everyone into FEMA camps.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentscoly
reply to post by randyvs

How did they stand up to it in 1776? How do they do it now in other countries IE Egypt, Syria, Turkey. I hate to say it but at some point if we want change we have to get the party started...

I obviously agree to " Partying ".
The subject matter is getting away with it.
You've seen how even any peaceful attempt
at dissent is met. Come back to reality.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Rob37n

What does a mad man do when he has nothing to lose, the gig is up and has a crap ton of nukes in his disposal? Lets just hope they do not go that far, because even the rockefellers have been wanting an apocalypse type scenario.

Gott keep a watchful eye and hope the ET's manage to pull of a miracle on this one.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Nice find Darkbake, some meat for the hot potatoes... Yes, please

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliophant
reply to post by Happy1

You mean this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: No kidding, there is a lot of good info being posted in that thread. Definitely worth a read.

edit on 25-6-2013 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

Donilon is resigning in July.

As far as I''m concerned, intelligence gained by NSA/NCTC has been used outside of those organisations for a long time.The information gained is almost like having the winning horse for the next day, and nobody is going to tell me that massive privateering was not going on. All you need is someone on the inside. Drug deals, money laundering, market manipulation... anything could be totally controlled once you are listening in.
edit on 25-6-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join