It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Whistleblower 'Russ Tice' Is Telling It All - important interview - our freedom is at stake!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by butcherguy

I have to disagree. If our freedom were gone, we'd never heard about any of this. How often did the Soviets hear about even half what the Western nations did regarding their own system's bad acts? I'm guessing just about never. The fact we hear about it at all means freedom is still hanging on. Perhaps only by fingernails from the ledge of the abyss.....but it's still there, begging for our help to stay alive.

Too bad freedom is just a word and relative to interpretation!
Though they may have the freedom to get this information out there
we the people have no ability to hold these men accountable!
With so many of us allowing ourselves to be distracted by substandard entertainment or too
afraid to make a stand, I fear we are just seeing the beginning of changes which the intelligence
community may in fact be getting us used to!
This could in fact be the reason why we are now seeing so much controversy in the public eye!
Could we be on the verge of living in a full blown tyrannical nation?
Or is this just happening out of the controls of the largest most powerful intelligence community to have ever existed?
I can not know the reasoning for bringing all this information to light but IMO it's not cause they messed up but
more likely they are looking to weed out the dissenters, make an example of them and let our fear bring us into submission!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I talked to someone years ago that told me that the entire white house is bugged with audio and Video. They said that basically the president is nothing more than a figure head. His job is basically keeping the masses in line and doing what he is told what to do.. The reason he said they have the audio and video of his entire life is so they can keep him or her in "check".. They also mentioned that the entire NSA, & FBI are all monitored by a group so secret that basically they have no name or branch... So even the watchers are being watched and listened too...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Imo, it's deeper than the politics of control. More sinister and [almost afraid to use the term] supernatural or mystical.

Jim Marrs pretty much spells it out in his well researched books, especially "The Rise of the Forth Reich"

I don't think Russ Tice is a whistleblower at all; more like a strawman.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm a little disappointed. I saw this thread in a Google search - read it all the way though, and was so impressed that I was prompted to sign up. I wrote a fairly involved response to the OP only to come to find that he has been banned. Doesn't that have the effect of killing the thread? I looked at all of his posts and they seemed fine to me. What gives? Is it common practice here to ban people with no explanation? Just asking.

Also - I decided not to post my written response. Not as a protest or anything like that. Its just that it makes no sense at all for me - or anybody else for that matter - to post in a thread that has, in effect, been closed by means of the banning of the 'well spoken' OP.
edit on 22-6-2013 by Guadeloupe because: added something on the end

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hey guys...forget the "something bigger", NWO, aliens or whatever. You are correct, it is much larger. But it is our federal government that is the linch pin. It is this administration, these people in office, the current groups that are the key to breaking the cycle. Whomever is truly pulling the strings, they have only one weapon and that is our government. If the government is torn down, their power over at least America is gone, and whoever "they" are can then be dealt with. And after it is torn down, we will have all the information to know who they are.

Here is how it goes. The government has grown far too large and is now taking full control of America with the goals of milking the livestock of all their hard-earned money to boost their power. Obamacare, taxes, etc...all to transform us all into livestock with no purpose but to keep feeding the beast. This government has gotten so huge that it can't be stopped by fixing something. Fixing the IRS will do nothing because it is nothing but an arm of the beast and the beast won't allow us to take it's arm. It may allow us to think we fixed something...but it changes nothing.

The only way to fix something this out of control is to destroy it and destroy it down to the foundation...maybe further. Just like a condemned house. You can't fix portions of it and expect it to be something livable. You have to tear it down to the ground and start over. And where you start with this is the Obama administration. A charge of treason or impeachment followed by removing all of congress. Not that I believe it is actually possible.

But if we can't or won't tear it down, our freedom and our lives as we know them are over. And I'm not exaggerating...I'm talking about pseudo-slavery. We will be the slaves in the field feeding and propping up the government while they do anything they wish.

Oh...and one more thing. Those of you who believe this isn't true or that doesn't understand that we have to fight the enemy that is in power now...you are the traitors. You are the problem keeping us from fixing the problem. Your Obama phone, your Obamacare, your "you are a racist" attacks, etc. You are fighting for the evil that suppresses us all. The beast that is in power and has its fingers in every part of your life. It was never meant to be like this. We have allowed it to happen, and we have to fix our mistake. Today...here and now.

So...no solution here from me. Just an honest overview of where we are.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
OP,

Your line concerning Justice Kennedy makes no sense. Long thought of as the crucial swing voter in upholding Obamacare Justice Kennedy sided with the dissenters in striking down Obamacare. Affordable healthcare was upheld by the surprising vote by Chief Justice Roberts.

How exactly did NSA bribe Kennedy and how did it influence the Obamacare decision?

I am fairly sure the OP made a typo of the name of the Supreme Court justice. Of course, following the context of his remarks we see that he meant to say Roberts.
edit on 22-6-2013 by Guadeloupe because: mistaken spellng

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

Absofreakenlutley...... or who is remote controlling the bus. We need to drag these [SNIP] out of hiding, for the sake of humanity. I wanted to start this thread this morning. Very disturbing info....

These whistleblowers need to divulge the structure of this organization. I don’t believe for one minute the head of the NSA is anything but a puppet lackey.

Who is ordering this snooping?

Who is seeking this info and to what end?

Until these whistleblowers divulge the chain of command and the nefarious purposes behind these programs then they’re just blowing a bunch of hot air.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This Site is so huge :O just made an account

This reminds me off Scandal their are allot of links in tv shows "Scandal is one of them and anther on 13 its called its amazing how many things you can find out after reading that story am not suprised.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I'm not sure they know who their highers-up are. The time-honored tradition of intelligence operations is the cell - you only know what you need to know to do your fragment of the job. We will probably never know who the puppet masters are. Our only choice is to start creating the world we want, to stop playing 'their' game and make up our own. Just start doing what will make the world better and stop reacting to these lunatics. Take it back.

Yesterday I received a response from my Senator to whom I had written a letter about the data gathering and I received a form letter about GMOs in response! Ladies and gentleman, the Legislative Branch is on autopilot and we must create our own reality, STAT.
edit on 22-6-2013 by DiscreteParticle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DiscreteParticle

Our only choice is to start creating the world we want, to stop playing 'their' game and make up our own. Just start doing what will make the world better and stop reacting to these lunatics. Take it back.

How do we attack the root cause when we can’t identify the target?

I think we need better whistleblowers.

I'm with you in theory but I'm a realist. We can't stop a target we can't identify. Exposing the shot callers must be priority #1 and I'm afraid people will lose interest long before we get past even the first layer of this facade.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The US government have been quick this time to make charges against Snowden, even though the espionage charge alone is quite ridiculous. This is probably first and foremost to deter any more whistleblowers, whether it does is anybody's guess, given that this surveillance crap is a huge gravy train, even on the side.
edit on 22-6-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Too bad the OP poster is banned, I went back 10 posts and saw no warnings or edits by mods, I wonder what happened ?

On topic everybody is being watched that has any level of power or influence these days.
It causes resignations when TBTB want it too. Total control front and back.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valenz

Tice: Absolutely! And remember we talked about that before, that I was worried that the intelligence community now has sway over what is going on. Now here’s the big one. I haven’t given you any names. This was is summer of 2004. One of the papers that I held in my hand was to wiretap a bunch of numbers associated with, with a 40-something-year-old wannabe senator from Illinois. You wouldn’t happen to know where that guy lives right now, would you? It’s a big white house in Washington, DC. That’s who they went after. And that’s the president of the United States now.

edit on 21-6-2013 by Valenz because: (no reason given)

this explains it all.

I have beautiful wife and three beautiful girls, just like Barry.

It ALSO explains WHY a single guy isnt ALLOWED in the White House
edit on 22-6-2013 by HanzHenry because: clarify

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by DiscreteParticle

Our only choice is to start creating the world we want, to stop playing 'their' game and make up our own. Just start doing what will make the world better and stop reacting to these lunatics. Take it back.

How do we attack the root cause when we can’t identify the target?

I think we need better whistleblowers.

I'm with you in theory but I'm a realist. We can't stop a target we can't identify. Exposing the shot callers must be priority #1 and I'm afraid people will lose interest long before we get past even the first layer of this facade.

The way is simple. Just think ---- The Rock--- with Sean Connery.

It has to be a Flag or Two. and the trickle down can happen. It just takes one or two flags to compile their list off their hearts, and work their way to that crusty ol smaj and/or bird. Then a few gunnies get the ring, then the cpls, then .. wammo!

we have margaritaville do nighttime visits passing out neckties for a few weeks, capping every low/mid level bilderberg attendee.

Advise all LEO's they wear a badge, they are a REDCOAT. stand down.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Always have been suspicious that our generals in Iraq were guarded by, not US Marines, but by CORPORATE contractors.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Valenz

Given the power of the NSA to blackmail virtually anyone they want to dig stuff up on, the biggest question I have it WHO IS CALLING THE SHOTS AT THE NSA??

This isn’t just a bunch of rogue agents doing investigations at will. This is a concerted effort by the entire organization and we need to know who is driving this bus!

I would venture to say that the elephant in the room, the umbrella that all our security and policing services now serve, is the Department of Homeland Security. Nice how that MONEY HOLE came into being without debate from the small government types.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by seabag

You want the really scary version? President Eisenhower was right and it's come to drive itself.

We should have all paid heed to the outright, clear warning by one of the only 5 Star Commanding Generals in our nation's history. The man knew what he was saying by having been at the heart of it, then in charge of it. I think the public probably just thought he'd gone 'a little funny' after so many years under stress. He was begging the people to wake up..even then...to the self perpetuating monster it could all become. Now we have the cookie monster to the 10th power and we're the cookies.

Eisenhower was politically non-partisan. When he decided to run for President, he could have run in either party. He choose the republican party being conservative, as most career military are. But that is conservative in the classical sense not the neo-con libertarian sense. He saw things from the inside that shocked him and did his best to warn us.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MildBill

Granted, we have not been the beacon of freedom and liberty that we used to be. From our actions around the world we seem to be conveying "Imperialism". The military and intelligence might of the United States seems to be manifesting the strong arm of the powers that be, a nefarious international shadow regime oblivious to American Constitutional Ideals.

No Imperialism is not what is being conveyed; Fascism in it's true sense is what is being actualized.

To quote Mussolini:

Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.

Benito Mussolini

Read more at www.brainyquote.com...

Other then that distinction, I agree; but, and it's a big but, THE DISTINCTION IS IMPERATIVE.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
Imo, it's deeper than the politics of control. More sinister and [almost afraid to use the term] supernatural or mystical.

Jim Marrs pretty much spells it out in his well researched books, especially "The Rise of the Forth Reich"

I don't think Russ Tice is a whistleblower at all; more like a strawman.

i completely agree with you.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TokyoDt
Long time lurker first time... yada..yada... it's been a very long day with all the flooding. So I'm not sure if this has been posted here yet but even if it has, we need this to spread. Your signature will hold Prosecute Director of National Intelligence James Clapper accountable for lying to Congress.
petitions.whitehouse.gov...

And please sign the Pardon Edward Snowden one as well, the guy is a hero. petitions.whitehouse.gov...

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
George Orwell

LOL! Are you serious? This is as obvious as it gets to SHILL.

New account, 1 post = telling people to sign this edward snowden petition so the governments know who is E.S pro.. LOL. Got the bugs crawling all over this site!

Originally posted by supermarket2012

Originally posted by Sankari
reply to post by Valenz

Russ Tice is a government stooge.

This is a false flag operation to take attention off Snowden.

Not to get personal here......but honestly, every single post I've EVER seen from you on ATS.....seems like a shill post. I've never used that word before.......but in EVERY thread....you seem pro-government, pro-conservative, you constantly try to deny EVERY conspiracy.....you talk about how paranormal things don't exist. Why are you even ON this web-site?

It honestly seems like you are about as opposite as any open-minded individual could be. Why are you here, lol?

Lol.. About time someone shut this person up. It was you or me brother

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join