It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
Look to the skies.

What I thought was the rocket has not yet come to pass.

I bring it now upon you as punishment. The blood shall be on your hands as much as mine.

Will you recognise who has sent me when God smites you down.

Blessings to all the innocent who soon perish. For this must be done for the good of this world.

Does your blessing include all those suffering and perishing now and have done so continuously in time without being "smited"?
Specifically who are you punishing? Do you have a focus target or is this like a general statement?
What makes you think anyone would recognize you when you only exists in their imagination for which you are trying very hard to implant thoughts mostly using fear of punishment.
Since you have no fear would you like to catch up for a beer
Then you can look me in the eye and tell me everything.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
We are all as one. We all live as one. We all are punished as one.

I've already told you from where it comes.

Originally posted by TheomExperience

Look to the skies.

What I thought was the rocket has not yet come to pass.

I bring it now upon you as punishment. The blood shall be on your hands as much as mine.

Will you recognise who has sent me when God smites you down.

Blessings to all the innocent who soon perish. For this must be done for the good of this world.

Does your blessing include all those suffering and perishing now and have done so continuously in time without being "smited"?
Specifically who are you punishing? Do you have a focus target or is this like a general statement?
What makes you think anyone would recognize you when you only exists in their imagination for which you are trying very hard to implant thoughts mostly using fear of punishment.
Since you have no fear would you like to catch up for a beer
Then you can look me in the eye and tell me everything.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

I know what is coming and I've already explained why.
We both may know when, but neither of us can speak of it.
Apparently you still are not aware of what.
Rockets, indeed.

I already know I am not regarded, and I explained why that is as well.
My time here is done.
The record has been left for anyone who chooses to see it.

You may want to read my previous response to you again, as your comprehension of what I actually said was a colossal fail. I never said nor implied there was no free will. What I said was that all of our choices have consequences. Some of those consequences being in the form of punishment. As a creation, you would necessarily be subject to obedience in regard to punishment as a consequence of your choice.

Regardless, the Lord rebuke you, for your fate is of no consequence to me. I am of His business and His purpose as He sees fit. That is what I choose with my free will---- to love and serve Him.

I am not afraid of aliens. For there are no such thing, only deceivers.

I did not speak down to you, the words of encouragement and hope in which you so abysmally mis-regarded were for all those in this thread, less and except yourself. I know to regard estates as my Father saw fit to appoint them, despite how far they may have fallen into corruption in the meantime. The holy warrior Prince Michael has his example of such, recorded in the Holy Bible of God's Word to men.

Your time is only but for an hour.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
No man who knew the truth about the feminine divine and kept it from the world is any 'Saint'

The Vatican is sealing our fate.

I know its not a 'rocket' and I see it exploding over the water is that coming to the new world.

It bring the new world what it deserves.

It is not ISON as you think it my friend. That comes later. You think you know what is coming. You know nothing.
edit on 5-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So i can assume that is a no for the beer then? You could have a soft drink if you do not like beer but i like that bitter flavor myself.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
If you wish to come to Darwin, Australia I shall see your face smashed upon any rock of your own choosing,

If this is what you would like for me to prove I have no problems with getting my hands dirty.

You do not need this for me to prove it though my friend. Your proof is on its way.

If mankind insists on violence. It is violence, suffering and death that I shall bring us all.

I am Samson and I will bring this house down upon us all under God.

So i can assume that is a no for the beer then? You could have a soft drink if you do not like beer but i like that bitter flavor myself.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

If you wish to come to Darwin, Australia I shall see your face smashed upon any rock of your own choosing,

If this is what you would like for me to prove I have no problems with getting my hands dirty.

You do not need this for me to prove it though my friend. Your proof is on its way.

If mankind insists on violence. It is violence, suffering and death that I shall bring us all.

I am Samson and I will bring this house down upon us all under God.

I live in Darwin. You can punch me in the face if you want to see it smashed in. It will hurt for a little while but i got my big boy pants on. I would expect you to apologize to me though if you haven't destroyed my vessel with said smashing.
Are you Samson or Simon, it is getting hard to keep track of your fragmentation's.
I just want to look into your eyes and see if there is fear in them.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

ISON will not cause the New World to burn.

ISON is expected.
The sickness, fire and death between now and then will be very unexpected.
But it will bring the repentance required to bring the harvest to its fullness.
Then restraint is removed..
Then you will have your hour.
But only because it has been allowed.

Once again, my time here is done.
edit on 7/5/2013 by WashMoreFeet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

It's really not helping your case out any by threatening people and claiming to be the cause of disasters that kill innocent people. I really think you're just full of yourself at this point.

Whether you talked to those aliens or even saw them I don't know, but either way I think you have convinced yourself that you are greater and than you actually are. You seem to have a huge ego, and God has nothing to do with ego, so I do not believe you have talked to God or have been given these so-called powers you claim to have.

God is humble, not arrogant, and you have come off as very arrogant these last couple of pages.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You are forgetting my friend.

I was chosen by God to do this task. For my flaws. And thus I play my part.

God themselves weeps at what I now do, but this is what they asked of me.

I care not what you or anyone thinks of me.

Over a thousand years have they sat back and allowed man to destroy themselves.

Even the monks now stand up to fight.

Calm and love only gets you so far against barbaric man who know only of violence and hate.

How long do you think I would sit here and let these fools talk down to me before I showed them of Gods power?

Talking only gets you so far, eventually you have to slap those or arrogance into submission. You want arrogance? Look at the disbelief I have been met with.

Remember that I am of both light and dark. I can touch whichever is required.

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's really not helping your case out any by threatening people and claiming to be the cause of disasters that kill innocent people. I really think you're just full of yourself at this point.

Whether you talked to those aliens or even saw them I don't know, but either way I think you have convinced yourself that you are greater and than you actually are. You seem to have a huge ego, and God has nothing to do with ego, so I do not believe you have talked to God or have been given these so-called powers you claim to have.

God is humble, not arrogant, and you have come off as very arrogant these last couple of pages.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Then I shall be at the Wanguri shops by myself in fifteen minutes from now.

I'll be wearing a red shirt.

Lets see how many you need to come with to test 'my' fear.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I would just come alone. Why do you assume i would need anyone to come as my intentions are not hostile but gauging from your reaction you are hostile.
Anyway i do not receive dictation, i prefer to be asked and then both parties agree on terms. I cant help it really its just all part of being "fair".

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I act according to any who test my resolve, in any way possible

They resonate with me in love, they shall receive it ten fold

They talk to me with contempt I will give it back to them ten fold.

I was present for 40 minutes. You were not.

I have to leave this forum for a few days. The blackness of the hearts in here is unbalancing me. I need to recenter.

The ether still pours out upon Earth and they shall know it. But I take my leave for now to let their waters recede. Calm myself.

I would just come alone. Why do you assume i would need anyone to come as my intentions are not hostile but gauging from your reaction you are hostile.
Anyway i do not receive dictation, i prefer to be asked and then both parties agree on terms. I cant help it really its just all part of being "fair".

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I have to leave this forum for a few days. The blackness of the hearts in here is unbalancing me. I need to recenter.

The ether still pours out upon Earth and they shall know it. But I take my leave for now to let their waters recede. Calm myself.

My apologies, i had "better things" going on at this time. As i have said, you "told" me your intentions like i had no choice but to obey you and your will.
I think this anxiety you feel might be related to your heart not being able to balance the energies. It can be tough but not insurmountable. When you come back you could be more neutral in your delivery and this might help with the pendulum swinging out of control.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I thought it time to give people in here some type of understanding of the Universe in which we live in.

I will start with the basics of Numerology. This is the core of recognising patterns within our existence. Things such as 'Prophecy'.

When you understand this system and how it functions well enough. You can not only 'exist' within the system. You can 'feedback' into the system and control it. This is how I control the elements. This is how I do everything I do with energy. Healing etc. Because I understand my place within it, I can focus and control my place into that around me.

This is foundation teaching for spiritual mastery. The keys to the path of enlightenment. This is some of the most powerful information you will ever be given as a person. Take it, or do not. I do not care.

This is for those who want to learn and are interested in ascension. As an 8th dimensional (Physical is) being, I am the only one on this planet capable of understanding and manipulating these complex systems. It is up to you whether you wish to learn. I am trying to give something back to you all here, after all;

What is knowledge, if it not shared and taught?

I understand things such as numerology intimately as they tie into the fabric of life itself and I witness their relevance every second of every day. As signs. God communicates through these very methods to us all if we just have eyes to see and recognise it.

As such I will give you the basics of the true essence of numerology in regards to their most simplest forms. I thought I would give you a run-down of this as there is not many people in the world that seem to understand this outside of the order of initiates. And it is vitally important to this world and bringing all mankind back to a vibration of 'love'.

I am blessed (and cursed) in the sense that I am a 6th ray Initiate (Focus area in light spectrum. Not dimensional which is different). He who swallows the darkness of 6 (most of the time). This means that my strengths of 'enlightenment' are that of intellect, interpretation, understand and knowledge. "Abstract Idealism/Complex non-linear dynamics" or what you would say is "The Abundance of God" although 'God' to us is a far more complex concept than any religion knows. Far beyond their understanding, which is why religion exists. For the purpose of 'Understanding divinity' even if they are wrong in the scale of 'who' they believe in. God is far more amazing than anyone of any religion could begin to understand. Even the Pope himself has no idea of the grandness of 'God'.

ONE "I AM"
TWO "WE ARE"
THREE "LIFE IS"
FOUR "PHYSICAL IS"
FIVE "SPIRITUAL IS"
SIX "DARK IS"
SEVEN "LIGHT IS"
EIGHT "MASCULINE IS"
NINE "FEMININE IS"
TEN "ALL IS"
ZERO "NOTHING IS"

These are the very essence and core of the teachings of the Ascended Masters to which the Dalai Lama would represent a 6th dimensional initiate. These numbers when interpreted in sequence can give you a way of looking at life which can increase your effectiveness in what you undertake.

For instance. People are more receptive to understanding and enlightenment in the hours 7:00 and 9:00, than they would be during 6:00 or 8:00. Just by the ruling balance of that hour.

The twenty-four clock is also importantly at the core of reaching enlightenment when you understand how the "I AM/WE ARE" of 12, fits into the 24 hour scheme in a 'balanced' system. Those 'aware' of the higher order of 'We are' have an increased understanding over those of the "3 dimensional existence" in the fact that to them "I am, IS we are" and therefore only 1 is necessary as everything has a higher meaning and purpose. The 'I AM' of 1:00 would be the 'same as' 'LIFE IS' in understand as 13:00. We are of 2:00 would become 'Physical is' of 14:00, because the balance and link between them is understood. This is a path to overcoming the 'dark' hours of the 'Eve' (Biblical balance of Light/Dark. "Eve", Evening.) To be an enlightened being. As it demonstrates an understanding of mind where one 'overcomes' the darkness within their 'self' balance to CONTROL it, rather than be subject to CONTROL by it.

So, 5PM balances when compared to 1700, because those awakened to the I AM/WE ARE understand the light within spirituality. Likewise 1900 balance 7PM as they understand how the divine feminine is balance in light as love.

These are the fundamentals to 'understanding' numerology correctly in application for daily life.

Man people seem to understand a 'broader' interpretation of some of the numerology numbers but they do not understand how they are applicable within the 'life-system' in which we live. Nor do they understand the synchronicity of the system by which we see these things happening around us.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I will give you a quick run down on what the 11:11 and things like that which people see throughout their lives mean. I posted this recently as a reply when you put up the 11:11 picture, but I am not sure if you read it so I will repeat it as even a 'basic' understanding of what it really is, will help you to understand the process by which numerology can be applied within daily life.

I started by saying; if someone taught you this (your meaning of 11:11) you need to go back and correct them as I am sorry to tell you but that is not what it means at all!!

Firstly; there is an energy that flows through everything in this Universe called 'Ether'. It is in everything, it is through everything, it IS everything. Exactly the same as everything is in it and everything moves through it. It is an invisible and intangible universal constant and construct by which everything exists, and nothing exists. Do not dwell upon the concept of this too much as you require 5th level ascension to understand its characteristics or to 'see' it. Just trust me it is definitely there.

It is by the fact that regular men cannot see this or detect it that they fail to acknowledge it exists. To the point where Physics itself is producing a 'cascading field of error' as the science gets more complicated, because they have not factored this into the basis of all physics equations. We acknowledge 'Radiation' to be energy .. When in actual fact it is the by-product of true intrinsic energy from which it radiates, NOT the energy itself. Hence the term 'radiated: Coming from'.

In a nutshell; 'Time' is a result of resistance to the passing of this intrinsic “Axiom field” energy over the 'canvas' of the Universe; which itself; stays completely stationary. It the nothing which polarises everything. The apex duality of all things. With nothing, everything would not exist. And without everything in existence even 'nothing' would become nothing. (Hows that for mind melting?)

This is what gives astrophysicist the erroneous belief the Universe is expanding from a big bang. The Universe itself is not expanding, only that which fills it. If you let out a puff of smoke in a room, you could not say that it was the room expanding by measuring the growth of the smoke.

Annnnnyhoooooow .. this means that 'time' can act substantially different at any point throughout the Universe as its 'perceivable' laws are subject to the variables of spacial density, energy concentration and 'collective' conscious perception within this place.

It is the 'sub-conscious' of our collective 'hive mind' of Earth which dictates to all within that hive the laws that govern it. To put it simply it is the totality of all the individual 'consciousness' alive today, forming the collective 'Sub-conscious' mind of Earth, which dictates time. Our perception of it, dictates it to us.

BUT! As is the beauty of the Universes law of duality in all things. As our collective mind does govern time, so to is the collective GOVERNEED by those same 'Cycles' of time.

These are what most would refer to as Astrological procession of the ages. The circular motion pattern adopted by our Macrocosm planet, then Macrocosm Solar system, Galaxy and so on. By which duality is given to orbital patterns allowing it to 'repeat' over and over again. A 'closed cyclic system', which is at the core of 'intelligent design' within all things of nature, such as 'Golden ratio, Sacred geometry (all mathematics basically), and celestial cycles. They are ALL .. TIED .. TOGETHER .. As one large and complex non-linear dynamic system. The key to understanding our existence is in piecing this together. Which I have done.

As our planet spins to give us day and night, so too does the procession of the Ages and the Galactic balance run in cycle, that by such manner of such process, dictates the very fundamental characteristics of how our perceived 'time' behaves.

As such, just as macrocosm 'passages/processions' form the fundamentals which dictate the spacial 'density' our time exists in, so to do they create within them smaller 'cycles' relative to their own.

The second important part relative to the mathematical relation in numerology involves the cascading ripples of motion created by the passing of intrinsic energy. This is what gives us the 'viscosity' or 'density' of the space that we; and all our microcosm/macrocosms exist in. it is also what dictates 'radiated' resonance in just about everything in this universe. It is also the reason which 'time' behaves differently in space. The perception of the time is greatly altered due to the changes in passing and resistance of intrinsic energy.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Think of something passing through empty dark space as being a boat sailing across a still calm lake with no other boats on it. The ripples in the wake would be near identical. They could essential very easily travel quickly, and 'time' of which it takes to arrive at their destination would only be limited by the capability of the vessel to it environment. It would not be subject to other variables within their 'time' system.

So then as we approach something with higher concentration (such as crossing the central plain in Dec 2012) would would then have 500 boats on that water all going in different directions. Think of how 'dense' the ripples from all the wakes would be. How much 'slower' the collective would travel. In fact such a system in a busy 'harbour' is usually 'governed' in speed by what is deemed appropriate by the collective. Same as with time.

When you awaken to form an attachment to the 'collective' sub-conscious mind of this Earth, you will know these as something similar to the 'Cascading sequences of probability.' These follow a three-dimension spread in Golden sequence. This is where Sacred Geometry and Prime numbers find their relevance in the construct of the Universe. This 'field of probability' that is our every day world, that will live in, is NOT an infinite system. Nothing is infinite except for 'nothing' itself.

It is a 'closed-system cyclic system.' Which dictates that within all 'life' interaction connecting within this planet, it is very likely that all which has taken place before, shall happen again. Astrology and prophecy are tied in very closely to this. So is reincarnation when you ascend to understand the spiritual and 'non-physical' superconscious correctly. To most people though this sounds ridiculous as they do not understand the solid connection between the physical (science) and spiritual word.

Most of us unfortunately are unaware of all this as we exist solely in an individual 'conscious' mind. A mind of 'self' and 'detachment' to the Universe. As individuals we are almost completely blind to how all life on this planet is dictated within the 'Cycle' of the macrocosm which holds us. The most we generally get 'senses' of the things our collective conscious is very aware of. Most don't even ever stop to think about the day/night' cycles and just go about their 'self' existence within this cycle.

For instance as we approached the 'denser' space with higher intrinsic energy levels recently for our 26,000 yearly crossing, our species became aware of a collective sense that 'time was speeding up', also as 'retarding' of passing energy creates more heat, we all become 'collectively' aware of the increase in temperature which we erroneously called Global warming (except we didn't realise then all space was getting hotter).

NOW! The balance of us passing through denser space, means that we then come OUT of this space is near identical mirror imaging of how we come in.

All cascading fields of probability we have experienced intersect, expand and become 'busier' by nature, as more cascading movement is created, more intersect, like one domino setting off a whole field. The process within the increasing or decresing probability fields mean that there exist 'recognisable synchronous patterns' which form within it, mathematically correlated to prime numbers by its golden section drive. Although we 'ourselves' are not aware of these 'intersections' in probability sequence, the sub-conscious collective can see them very well as it exists in a thinner spacial density (dimension) than we do. As we are parts of this, the collective mind recognises these patterns 'through' us, and by balance we recognise them 'through' it. We are each of us; nothing but a neuron firing in a complex cognitive system, within the 'brain' that is this planet. It is not US who sees this, it is that which binds us all.

Therefore you could be whistling Dixie when you see these numbers. They mean absolutely NOTHING to you on your path or Journey unless you gain an understanding of what it means to recognise these patterns, advanced enough by which you can 'pre-empt' them or use them to your advantage. Such as taking gambles when the probability is at its greatest, just before it hits another prime synchronism within its pattern where its complexity grows (or decreases). An example of a prime increase is 11:11, and each number up represents another step up in probability before it again grows in complexity at 1 again. Numerology, although being a well documented and respected phenomenon, is generally one that takes place on a large scale sub-conscious scale by the system which recognises the place of the numbers with its mathematical systems.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
No one seems to truly understand or recognise the place and usage of numerology, unless they ascend to have a 'superconscious' connection, which is the 'Galactic' consciousness, step up from the 'sub-conscious. Within such higher attachment, things such as celestial application of mathematical patterns becomes instinctual.

Ok … Getting this so far?

The reason why such numerological patterns are now becoming, more and more obvious to all of us living on Earth, is because when we crossed the centre of our Universe the change in the 'cycle' caused probability to reach its 'critical mass' by which it then reversed. We are now moving backwards within busy, dense space towards a time when 'time' will again slow down and probability decrease. As we now leave we are finding ourselves experiencing a mirror system of the probability which brought it to critical mass. We were all alive and experienced these patterns before not all that long ago. Expanding systems in macrocosm should now begin to contract, microcosm systems that were contracting should now begin to expand. To hold the balance as the cycle starts over again.

As such those of us alive now experiencing this shift are still very familiar with the pattern on a subconscious level. As everyone is with the one consciousness that is most familiar with it. We just lived it in reverse! We recognise it. We now find that we are all seeing these patterns everywhere through it. Which is why we look at clocks at synchronisation points within the recognisable system.

Nothing divinely spooky about it. It nothing more than the mathematics of sacred geometry, duality/balance and cycles.

Numerology is basically low-scale recognition of the fundamental mathematical patterns which manifest more complex sub-systems with all proceeding microcosm densities of space.

If you want to understand the patters of the microcosm systems such as the ones which you study, you will find their answers all rooted within the higher systems 'golden section patterns'.

If it is of any help to you: If you would like to attempt this on a 'celestial' macrocosm level, you need to examine 'The rule of nines'. By this, and Golden, you can discover and decipher every pattern relevant to our planet.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You have no idea of the energy I have to balance. Very precariously, with what I am capable of doing.

But you are very correct, I was out of balance. I am spending a nice relaxing weekend meditating and finding my centre again.

You have to appreciate though, for me to try and explain the concept of the true God to those whom it is so far beyond even understanding the BASICS ... it is much like trying to explain quantum physics to a five year old.

It is more than just a little frustrating for that five year old to keep talking down to you like you have no idea what you are saying, when they are just too naive to realise the truth. Nearly INCAPABLE of understanding it. Thousands of years of lies is hard to undo in one day. I understand that now.

I realise now that when I fall down. So to do bad things happen within the system. Such as flight 777. Which, if you use the Numerology I gave you, you will see means 'Light of Life'. This is a reference to me.

[qoute]John 8:12
ויסף ישוע וידבר אליהם לאמר אני אור העולם כל ההלך אחרי לא יתהלך בחשכה כי אור החיים יהיה לו׃

Then Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who comes after me shall not walk in darkness but shall bring the light of life"

The Hebrew version actually says; "Have the light of life, he will" meaning 'shall bring the light of life'. Not the incorrect translation of 'receive the light of life'.

Things such as that crash, the 'train derailing' (gone off the rails) and the major flooding that is on its way, are results. Although, I was the one who called up the flooding. My bad.

I cannot stop what I have now sent, as I merely put it in motion and once it starts it's near impossible to stop. But I am working on ensuring I do not have 'dummy spits' like this in future.

I also apologise in advance for whatever may fall from the sky. The 'angels' are working on redirecting what I flung at us.

I am off to continue my meditation and get ready to see my beloved.

Love and Light to you all Xx

My apologies, i had "better things" going on at this time. As i have said, you "told" me your intentions like i had no choice but to obey you and your will.
I think this anxiety you feel might be related to your heart not being able to balance the energies. It can be tough but not insurmountable. When you come back you could be more neutral in your delivery and this might help with the pendulum swinging out of control.

edit on 6-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You have no idea of the energy I have to balance. Very precariously, with what I am capable of doing.

But you are very correct, I was out of balance. I am spending a nice relaxing weekend meditating and finding my centre again.

You have to appreciate though, for me to try and explain the concept of what God is to those who it is so far beyond, is like trying to explain quantum physics to a five year old.

It is more than a little frustrating if that five year old keeps talking down to you like you have no idea what you are saying, because they are too naive to realise the truth.

I realise now that when I fall down. So to do bad things happen within the system. Such as flight 777. Which, if you use the Numerology I gave you, you will see means 'Light of Life'. This is me. Things such as that crash, the 'train derailing' (yes, nice use of 'gone off the tracks' God) and the major flooding that is on its way, are results.

I cannot stop what I have now sent, as I merely put it in motion and once it starts it's very hard to stop. But I am working on ensuring I do not have 'dummy spits' like this in future.

I am off to continue my meditation and get ready to see my beloved.

Love and Light to you all Xx

I do have an idea. Its easy to assume that this experience is unique to an individual but have you considered that there are many people in your situation.
Some people get sucked into the anger and others get over this phase and start thinking in a way to solve problems not create them.

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join