It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creazy! Japanese Scientists Create Animals Vital Organ Through the Stomach and Insert Human Embrio!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Source : teknologi.news.viva.co.id...
Creazy!
*image example

Japanese scientists have unusual ideas, the human embryo implanting in the body of animals. The hope, of human stem cells in animals that can regenerate vital organs such as the kidney or liver of animals when I grow up. As adults that, as reported by phys.org page, Tuesday, June 18, 2013, scientists can harvest the vital organs to be transplanted into humans who need it. Embryo storage mechanism in the animal body is called the 'chimeric embryo'. "Experts will study the possibility of what kind of research that will result," said a government official. Kind of research later, the official added, will specifically consider ethical issues and human dignity. Meanwhile, the government has appointed a panel of scientists, law professors and preachers. The panel will soon hold a meeting and issue a recommendation to the government on the committee next month. Later, the committee is expected to begin drafting guidelines limit embryo research in Japan. Therefore, the level of acceptance of innovation different embryos in Japan with the U.S.. In the land of the sun, although there is still a public rejection Japan welcomes positive media coverage. Currently, the official said, scientists in Japan chimeric embryos are allowed to grow for up to two weeks in vitro but not permitted to place the embryo in the uterus of animals.

I think human try to contray with the forces of nature and religion!!

Fertilization stem cells The official added, in an experiment led by Hiromitsu Nakauchi of Tokyo University, the scientists want menanamkam chimeric embryos made ​​from pork egg fertilization and stem cell pluripotency is induced or a result of induced Pluripotent Stem cells (iPS), into the pig uterus. Since the findings of induced Pluripotent Stem cells "(iPS) in 2006 by Shinya Yamanaka, Kyoto University researcher, Japan, the findings were made ​​there was only one way to get the stem cells harvested from human embryos. However, the way it is considered controversial, since it took the destruction of the embryo, a process which is conservative. Above findings, Yamanaka won the Nobel Prize for medicine last year managed to produce stem cells from skin tissue. As well as embryonic stem cells, iPS cells are also capable of developing into any cell in the body, provided that the source material is available. "We'll see, if the experiment goes well. But, if we succeeded in producing human organs, the next stage is the use of organs, it took five years," said Yamanaka. Meanwhile, earlier this year, the team successfully tested Nakauchi white pig black pig pancreas to produce. About the potential swine, Nakauchi reasoned, pigs already familiar in Japan as an acceptable treatment of diabetes and the human body. "Pigs have a similar human organs, both in terms of size and shape. Additionally, we eat pork every day," said Nakauchi. (umi)

edit on 18-6-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Wait until one grows up, gets pi$$ed when it learns its heritage, then tramples a modern city while breathing fire...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

lets see..creazy japanese..messing with nature as always..maybe they are tired of playing with technology and robots, they try something new!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I wonder if the ultimate goal is to create a genetically advanced hybrid species. That never seems to end well in the movies- usually lots of blood and gore end up happening.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It is worth remembering what the Japanese did in terms of human experimentation during WW2. The most infamous was Unit 731 in Manchuria and the experiments that were carried out on the Chinese were barbaric

Infact, not only were the Japanese doctors not prosecuted for war crimes they remain in very high positions within the Japanese medical community.

It is believed they were given immunity in exchange for passing over the results of their biological and chemical studies. This was done when they surrendered, and the results were given to the Americans.
edit on 18-6-2013 by deessell because: spelling edited

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

andvanced? animallike human shape?? human like animalshape?? i dont think so..this is very cruel..

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by deessell

what for sir? why america?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

There were some experiments a while back where scientists were trying to isolate specific genes in certain animals in order to create genetically modified humans with super sight, speed, strength, etc. Maybe what the Japanese scientists are working toward is similar- maybe hoping that a human embryo might absorb particular animal traits if they put them into the animal's womb for part of the gestation period, most likely after messing around with the animal's genetics as well. It's just the first thing that came to mind, but then I watch a lot of science fiction!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

they surely creating monster..that's good news if human like mind the result..what if they bought the beast one? and the worst it become mixed ability creating smart killer beast

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
So how long until we start splicing different animals DNA together to make hybrids? We can't be too far off with developments such as this. Pretty soon we'll have real life Gryphons flying around. Men with dog heads and winged serpents

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Who is to say that they haven't already created monsters? They would surely keep such failures a secret, and as we all know there are usually many, many failures before any type of success is achieved when it comes to medical science.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by deessell
It is worth remembering what the Japanese did in terms of human experimentation during WW2. The most infamous was Unit 731 in Manchuria and the experiments that were carried out on the Chinese were barabaric.

Infact, not only were the Japanese doctors not prosecuted for war crimes they remain in very high positions within the Japanese medical community.

It is believed they were given immunity in exchange for passing over the results of their biological and chemical studies. This was done when they surrendered, and the results were given to the Americans.

This is the most interesting thing I've read all day. I remember seeing and reading about Unit 731 and, well anybody who has researched it knows how grim and just, inhuman it all was. The interesting part is how they were not prosecuted for war crimes and they still remain in high positions of power in the Japanese medical industry, as you say. I wonder what they will develop next? I'm going to keep my eye on medical advancements coming out of Japan for now on..

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy

what for sir? why america?

They surrendered in WW2. The secrets were allegedly given to General MacArthur onboard the USS Missouri .

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Land of robots and tentacle hentai brings human offspring in animal wombs for the sake of organ harvesting.

Brings new meaning to the term son of a female dog.

This isn't right.

The scientist who invented this, has the Fukushima radiation gone to his brain? This is a disgrace to the planet, evolution, and biology in general to make frankenchildren for the sake of harvesting organs.

Apparently it's a global trend of mad scientists everywhere, secret and publicized, mutating the human genome with animal to make it less that human but still graftable. As soon as they aren't considered human their human rights aren't recognized. Bad news.

The scientist is running a micro-genocide factory. If he must be a sicko scientist, it would make more sense to take animal fetuses and plant them into the womb of a consenting human. But I expect the sky to open up and a giant death ray to appear to vaporize any such attempts, what a nightmare.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Oh yeah ,its just the Japanese that mess with nature. Americans don't do that at all . American scientists hold hands and sing kumbaiyah instead .

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Japanese and German scientists ,who were also war criminals ,got a free pass if they gave the USA all their research .
The USA allowed dozens of mass murderers to walk .

The Japanese were the first to aerosolize bioweapons . I believe both did the first documented vivisections .

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

It's the Americans who took all the Japanese AND German research,and are using it NOW .In some cases ,on other Americans .
The Japanese are now our allies . They don't do research to kill and maim during times of peace .
This is a weird form of stem cell research more less,which goes on in America too .

The Japanese who did the things that went on in unit 731 ,and places like Nanjing ,were megalomaniacs .
After the war,many of them went back home and became yakuza lords . That's the kind of men they were .
Men who died in Iwojima ,and on the Yamato ,were men following orders,as were the majority of the enlisted .
Just like with our troops ,killing women and children on Obama's orders.

Do not cast stones in glass houses over medical research 70 years after the fact . No ones hands are clean in today's world .

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

It's the Americans who took all the Japanese AND German research,and are using it NOW .In some cases ,on other Americans .
The Japanese are now our allies . They don't do research to kill and maim during times of peace .
This is a weird form of stem cell research more less,which goes on in America too .

The Japanese who did the things that went on in unit 731 ,and places like Nanjing ,were megalomaniacs .
After the war,many of them went back home and became yakuza lords . That's the kind of men they were .
Men who died in Iwojima ,and on the Yamato ,were men following orders,as were the majority of the enlisted .
Just like with our troops ,killing women and children on Obama's orders.

Do not cast stones in glass houses over medical research 70 years after the fact . No ones hands are clean in today's world .

Many may have become Yakuza, that is obviously less documented. Maybe Ryoichi Sasakawa is someone you are referring to?

There were many who held senior university posts in the field of medicine. There was another who was the head of a Japanese pharmaceutical company. Others had positions ranging from President of the Japan Medical Association, through to Vice President of the Green Cross Corporation.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by cheesy

I wonder if the ultimate goal is to create a genetically advanced hybrid species. That never seems to end well in the movies- usually lots of blood and gore end up happening.

Same thing popped into my head when I read the post above yours about their robot development. Maybe they are growing organs to create a "living robot."

Or just maybe not. Anyway, sad to look at the pic of that tiny human, knowing the embryos in their experiments will never have a shot at life as a sentient being. Their 'Creator God' -the scientist in the lab- says "NO... you will become a kidney instead."

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
reply to post by cheesy

Oh yeah ,its just the Japanese that mess with nature. Americans don't do that at all . American scientists hold hands and sing kumbaiyah instead .

I totally agree with your point. This could well have said "American Scientists..." and I would have not been surprised, or less concerned. Good point.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join