It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas line explosion reported in Washington Parish

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Louisiana gas rapture cause a big explosion

www.nola.com

A gas pipeline rupture sparked a large explosion in Washington Parish, Louisiana, potentially causing damage to surrounding structures. The ensuing fire has reportedly been put out.

Eyewitnesses told local WWLTV theexplosion occurred around 5:30 a.m. local time. Residents reported seeing a bright orange light in the sky and have noticed a strange odor in the area. Power outages have also been reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
rt.com
edit on 18-6-2013 by Maxmars because: Changed thread title to article source title

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Did a search and didn't find anything about this pipe line explosion.

Not sure why so many explosion in Louisiana area, very suspicious. First we got the texas fertilizer plant explosion, then other two more explosions including the plant explosion the other day. This many explosions I wounder are they related or just coincidence? Or maybe the methane-mageddon is on the way

www.nola.com

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Yurimaster

I wonder if the companies which own/run the sites in question are trading partners. This could be some sort of terrible industrial espionage. Certainly doesnt give off the whiff of terroristic purpose, or indeed the shady dealings of an intelligence industry gone awry. I think that, more than anything else, makes these incidents interesting.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Checking out RSOE EDIS; I don't see any alerts close to that area. I do see earthquakes in the Caribean British Virgin Islands for today, they "seem" weak, but I think with the uptick in earthquakes lately, the USGS turned down the sensitivity on the meters.

---------TIME--------|Mag|GEO LOC | Provance
18.06.2013 12:20:24|3.3|Caribean|British Virgin Islands Road Town
18.06.2013 12:20:45|3.3|Caribean|British Virgin Islands Road Town
18.06.2013 11:45:30|3.2|Caribean|British Virgin Islands Road Town
18.06.2013 12:45:27|3.3|Caribean|British Virgin Islands Road Town
18.06.2013 11:40:28|2.7|Caribean|British Virgin Islands Road Town
18.06.2013 12:45:48|3.1|Caribean|British Virgin Islands Road Town
18.06.2013 12:02:04|3.1|Caribean|British Virgin Islands Road Town
18.06.2013 11:30:35|3.1|Caribean|British Virgin Islands Road Town
18.06.2013 10:05:47|3.4|Caribean|British Virgin Islands Road Town
18.06.2013 11:05:23|2.9|Caribean|British Virgin Islands Road Town

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Doesnt seem too bad, no injuries reported thus far.

This is a video of the lingering fireball from the explosion, i dont think anyone caught the actual explosion on video, there were reports of 3 booms.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Woohoo another copy and paste news story from mainstream media being posted in alternative news forum by flag and star hungry users. This is really getting annoying, I might as well just read the new York Times, they report 99% of these same copy and paste jobs. Really been disappointed in this forum since signing up, when I was a casual reader here I didn't realise the low quality of posts in this particular forum.

ETA; the fact that two of you posted this almost the same time proves the point that some of you race to copy and paste news stories just for stars and flags, God it's annoying.
edit on 6/18/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Sounds like the novel "The Monkey Wrench gang - Edward Abbey"

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I live in Southeastern Louisiana. That is two Explosions in plants in Ascension Parish with fatalities, and now one in Washington Parish. I stuck it out through Katrina, and thought about leaving after Isaac, then the B.P. debacle. It is almost like someone wants south louisiana to de-populate.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yurimaster

Did a search and didn't find anything about this pipe line explosion.

Not sure why so many explosion in Louisiana area, very suspicious. First we got the texas fertilizer plant explosion, then other two more explosions including the plant explosion the other day. This many explosions I wounder are they related or just coincidence? Or maybe the methane-mageddon is on the way

www.nola.com
Three explosions in Louisiana in less than 2 weeks.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I warned about 'Gas' Explosions in one of my Prediction Threads, way before these Explosions started occurring.

Here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted 26 June 2012

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I warned about 'Gas' Explosions in one of my Prediction Threads, way before these Explosions started occurring.

Here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted 26 June 2012

Rofl, these types of "explosions" have been happening for a decade or longer. It's called deteriorating infrastructure. This is not alternative news. Wish people would stop copy and pasting stories like this just for flags and stars.

top topics

join