It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot Mic Catches Egyptian Politician Discussing ‘War’ with ‘Enemies’ Israel and America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Countries like Egypt are fed up Iran are fed up Russia is fed up China is fed up everyone is fed up everyone else in the west are fed up but do nothing because your country owes billions to them . America is the terrorist in the view of many m.e. people . wake up man ww3 will be everyone against america and i hate to be your neighbor when that happens

Amazing how you think your country is so perfect and is innocent of it's war crimes
edit on 18/6/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

Our county is amazing. You place too much faith in these other countries its laughable. judging from your post, you have zero balance in any of these scenarios. Our country does not own a multitude of countries BILLIONS. You need to "Wake Up" BRUH, WW3 will not pit every country against America, that's a fools thinking perpetuated by a fools mind. I must admit though, you thinking it takes the whole world to take out the US kind of makes me feel empowered, thanks for the uplifting motivation bruh!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Yes but those responsible for the creation of our Nation are the same as those who have distabalized the ME for 100's of years.

George Washington and James Madison and John Hancock are responsible for destabilizing the Middle East? Are you kidding?

I would make stronger statements about my disbelief but it might get me an off topic removal.

Or wait, did you mean the US or some other country?
edit on 18-6-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Am I kidding? Assuming that was rhetorical and come now, surely you understood he premise of my statement. Don't be acting all ignorant and #.

Who financed Columbus? Pretty sure it was the French eh? Western nation. Who sailed here and made camp? Who financed the American Revolution?

Do your research and perhaps you will see many of the same elements....the same who made there way here are the same that have been after the fertile Middle East. Only those Evil Muslims put up a much better fight then them there Native Americans. Perhaps had they known suicide bombings was the only effective way to wage war on an enemy much greater then yourself maybe they would have used that gunpowder they received and strap it on a belt using arrows as shrapnel. .

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arnie123

Countries like Egypt are fed up Iran are fed up Russia is fed up China is fed up everyone is fed up everyone else in the west are fed up but do nothing because your country owes billions to them . America is the terrorist in the view of many m.e. people . wake up man ww3 will be everyone against america and i hate to be your neighbor when that happens

Amazing how you think your country is so perfect and is innocent of it's war crimes

Our county is amazing. You place too much faith in these other countries its laughable. judging from your post, you have zero balance in any of these scenarios. Our country does not own a multitude of countries BILLIONS. You need to "Wake Up" BRUH, WW3 will not pit every country against America, that's a fools thinking perpetuated by a fools mind. I must admit though, you thinking it takes the whole world to take out the US kind of makes me feel empowered, thanks for the uplifting motivation bruh!

Our country is pathetic, egotistical, and truly an image of ungodliness. Judging by your post bruh, you'd make for a good poster boy. Indeed the land of the giants. Can you say Nephilim boys and girls? I knew you could

edit on 18-6-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah i get that war has been going on since the dawn of time empires come and go .
america has been a country for how long and how many wars .

List of wars involving the United States

Hell america was more or less founded on the slaughter of the native people ( mine as well ) amerika even tried to invade Canada in 1812 , well your white house burnt to the ground didn't it . your country has been fighting everything and anything since 1776 how many natives were slaughtered . don't think your countries history crap don't stink .

where did i say the m.e. was perfect chum . you are the one acting like amerika is perfect here . not my fault you buy the msm about the middle east or your government .

all i am saying is show some respect for freedoms much like how you people whine about in your own country

in all honesty who gives a crap what happened thousands of years ago this is today look at whats going on today or do you focus on the past because of the crusade your country has been on for the last 60 years

your the one that fell for the propaganda , or does you and some of your countrymen just need something to hate to make your crumbling country seem superior while chanting usa usa usa usa

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Honestly, either there are a whole lot of paid trolls out there all the sudden or we as a people are far less evolved than I had hoped.

Seems appropriate:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Do your research and perhaps you will see many of the same elements....the same who made there way here are the same that have been after the fertile Middle East. Only those Evil Muslims put up a much better fight then them there Native Americans. Perhaps had they known suicide bombings was the only effective way to wage war on an enemy much greater then yourself maybe they would have used that gunpowder they received and strap it on a belt using arrows as shrapnel. .

WOW, that is the most pathetic thing I have EVER read in a post here on ATS and I've read SOME SH!T, bruh.
Suicide bombing native americans? really? LMFAO, seriously guy, ME sympathizer, you seriously get paid to troll for these radicals huh? Suicide bombing is not an effective strategy as we are still there, it only serves as an act of desperation and clearly judging your post, I know what kind of person you are.
Every country has cowards, even the US, however small the percentile is, clearly I see your part of that small percential. Don't you have "Save the ME" posters you gotta make for your ME overlords???

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

Honestly, either there are a whole lot of paid trolls out there all the sudden or we as a people are far less evolved than I had hoped.

Seems appropriate:

No, just you.
ME sympathizers aren't going anywhere fast and I'll be damned if I let a troll like you talk about the US, ever since I came to ATS several years ago, I see nothing but US bashing left and right, good thing though, you guys can't do nothing about it but whine and moan an be the arm chair activist of the living room. If you want change, get up and do something about it. You clearly don't but run your fingers and bemoan the BIG BAD USA.
All from your central air, bi-weekly check, cable tv, ,internet connection and dual core laptop, yea lead the way buddy, preach the word!!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

I don't "sympathize" with anyone. I see things for how they are not how I am told they should be.

If any nation be it one from the Middle East, the Far East, South America, Canada or Mexico ever try to step foot in my country armed there will be hell to pay. Don't mistake kindness for weakness. The only country acting imperialistic is the great old USA.

Sympathizer....Ha! So transparent bro.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Hahaha ruffled your feathers over a little truth?

I don't have central air, I don't have cable TV and I don't even have a computer. Just an iPad. But you got e on the bi-weekly snap. I guess you win.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Our country is pathetic, egotistical, and truly an image of ungodliness. Judging by your post bruh, you'd make for a good poster boy. Indeed the land of the giants. Can you say Nephilim boys and girls? I knew you could

Transparent enough? I seriously doubt with words like yours you would take arms in protecting this nation. Judging from your post all I see is ME Sympathizer.
Were you at least a little bit embarrassed when discussing Ethiopia's situation and realized the mic was on?? daddy morsi tried his best but clearly the damage was done. How were the refreshments btw? I tried Egyptian food, not to fond of it, though the pita like bread was okay. Stay away from the beef bacon though, TERRIBLE.
I was curious though, can Egypt and turkey afford to wage an open war in the region over a dam? I mean a lot of people didn't hear the full scope you all's meeting, maybe you could divulge us a bit? hmmm? pretty please??

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Hahaha ruffled your feathers over a little truth?

I don't have central air, I don't have cable TV and I don't even have a computer. Just an iPad. But you got e on the bi-weekly snap. I guess you win.

LMAO, just an IPAD? yeah, pfff okay bud. No feathers here, just cold hard steel to destroy all the enemies of this great nation, foreign and domestic.....
Course you do, its not like you live in poverty. Look, here I can do it too...
I live in a one bedroom efficiency, no computer, no tv, just a mattress on the floor, peanut butter an catfood and my old galaxy S to browse the web...
see? I can play that card too, bruh.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Every country has cowards, even the US, however small the percentile is, clearly I see your part of that small percential. Don't you have "Save the ME" posters you gotta make for your ME overlords???

funny how one can say this and sit there elect their poster ovelords who constantly screw you , throw your country in to war or fund militia groups to destabilize ideal regions , spend billions just to spy on you here on ats just to see what people like us are up to.

ETA funny how people of this mentality always resort to everyone who has a different view is a coward in some way.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Well seeing that egotism is a common trait in American I can understand your post. Oddly enough I myself am American, have no Arab blood in me and certainly don't follow Islam so your attacks are baseless and I will leave it at that.

I'm pretty sure i never shared my thoughts on Morsi nor were you ever inclined to ask. To think you've used the word fool in several pots. "Hi Pot, its me Kettle, you're black!"

Morsi is part of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood views us (yes me and you) as enemies. Therefore I see him as mine. There's no way around that.

That being said, had we not propped up a ruthless dictator prior to Morsi, you know Muburak, then perhaps things would have turned out better. Such as being more influential but we bet on the wrong horse. Talk about unintended consequences. Now we have a genuine enemy who has said as much on live TV and we will still give him billions more in the coming months. You wait and see.
there's your good ol USA, always looking out to protect the petro-dollar. Even if it means American lives lost in return. Such a cheap investment when you think about it, no?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

funny how one can say this and sit there elect their poster ovelords who constantly screw you , throw your country in to war or fund militia groups to destabilize ideal regions , spend billions just to spy on you here on ats just to see what people like us are up to.

lol, GRRRREAT, I wondered when you would show up. Paranoid a bit? why do you care what we do? hmm? if your criticizing what we do and our actions, by "our" meaning those in power, poking your nose into our business and then bash on how we poke our nose into other peoples business, your a hypocrite, plain and simple.
Every single great nation on this earth will have people like YOU trying your best to put in a few cents in what you think is a justifiable approach to this scenario, not realizing that your being as cynical in the process as the people pulling the strings themselves.
The USA is not some super evil empire, just a super empire. I challenge any nations to challenge that authority.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Well my last post to you as expending any energy towards a spirit such as yours is clearly counter productive.

Again, as you do so elegantly swinging your Assumptions about. Where did i say I live in poverty? I live well, certainly better then most. I just chose not to have cable and haven't replaced my laptop after my daughter dumped chocolate milk in it over a year ago. Why? Because I have an IPad silly.

But no I can't afford central air. It would be nice though.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

ME sympathizers aren't going anywhere fast and I'll be damned if I let a troll like you talk about the US, ever since I came to ATS several years ago, I see nothing but US bashing left and right, good thing though, you guys can't do nothing about it but whine and moan an be the arm chair activist of the living room.

would you rather an up rise and revolt like in many places in the m.e. seems the up rising and revolts just bring in the same as the last a group of angry people who want to shoot things and blow things up.

besides seems to many people don't see the fall of many western countries as an inevitability or are just to dam proud to even admit there is fault with in their own countries

Not really bashing usa more bashing the government and and military complex .. people are people there are aholes in every crowd like anywhere in the world who want to blow things up and show who has bigger balls on the world stage

i sympathize for the people who's neighborhood are being bombed who are peaceful respectful human beings much as i would sympathize if the tables were turned and america was the target of on going military brutality . we are all human beings that deserve respect why is that so elusive to you and some others on here . it is like the thought of war with another country is almost is orgasmic to some people some people even applaud killing some one who breaks into your front door this is seriously messed up .

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

]
lol, GRRRREAT, I wondered when you would show up.
happy you are able to find some amusement

no i am just a person who just shares this planet with every other person on this planet . yes i am very cynical

cyn·i·cal /ˈsinikəl/ Adjective Believing that people are motivated by self-interest; distrustful of human sincerity or integrity. Doubtful as to whether something will happen or is worthwhile.

do you not realize we are at a point in history where we can fly around the world in a day where what affects your country affects mine and vise versa with many countries around the world financially , peace times war times we are all connected . why can't we just have respect for everyone regardless of beliefs .

i have no tolerance for people who fantasize about seeking revenge for something they have perceived as wrong. of course i will also state my opinion and beliefs regardless of who it pisses off or get defensive about it as far as i am concerned we are in need of a new world order
you might like living in the stone ages mentality of conquer and divide against my own brothers and sisters be it countries or social class. I don't seek violence or wish it upon anyone but i will fight back if need be i to want to survive this life.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

do carry on watching a bigoted ass make a fool of himself is always amusing

I'm not making bigoted statements. The ME is in a perpetual state of war and has been for hundreds of years, long before my country came into the picture.

Yes but those responsible for the creation of our Nation are the same as those who have distabalized the ME for 100's of years.

The Turks? Or are you going to try and claim that the muslims are the "victims" of the crusades? I guess in your eyes Christians should of allowed muslims to invade, conquer, rape, enslave and murder them? I am sure the tens of thousands of Italian and Sicilian women, who where raped during the muslim invasions, will sympathize with your creative reinterpretation of history.

Ever wonder why some Italians have really dark skin? Because muslims invaded and literally raped an entire nation. Heck, From England all the way to Alexandria, Jerusalem and Constantinople, used to be apart of stable and peaceful Christiandom. Between the Norse invasions of the North, and the genocidal muslims raping their way through North Africa and Asia Minor, Western civilization was on the verge of total annihilation.

And you dare claim muslims to be the victims?

---

edit on 18-6-2013 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

so according to you Christians never done any of that . the only perfect religion that has never committed a crime against humanity . how can you have a hate on for people from something that happened thousands of years ago or even hundred of years ago don't blame people for what their forefathers did .

i highly doubt you have met a muslim person have you or even tried to befriend one ?
i am sure you will say you have . your hate for them breeds the same hate towards ourselves all the same it is usual the religious fanatics that have plagued the region for so long and still to this day there is no tolerance and respect of freedoms .

Now days it's more about the desire for oil and access to oil hence why america inc. has been so busy with the m.e. and i am sure they grow tired of being pushed around . sorry you find that offensive

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by korathin

so according to you Christians never done any of that . the only perfect religion that has never committed a crime against humanity . how can you have a hate on for people from something that happened thousands of years ago or even hundred of years ago don't blame people for what their forefathers did .

i highly doubt you have met a muslim person have you or even tried to befriend one ?
i am sure you will say you have . your hate for them breeds the same hate towards ourselves all the same it is usual the religious fanatics that have plagued the region for so long and still to this day there is no tolerance and respect of freedoms .

Now days it's more about the desire for oil and access to oil hence why america inc. has been so busy with the m.e. and i am sure they grow tired of being pushed around . sorry you find that offensive

Yes, but understand why he posted that, considering your stance on the issue, your a ME sympathizer, nothing wrong with that, this poster is merely pointing out what you decided to leave out, of course Christians weren't innocent either.
Enough of the oil issue, You do realize that America has enough oil to import, right??? why dip into your own pool with you can dip into another pool, the ME oil is soon gonna dry up. Its all leading to a plan, either way, the ME is going to end up even worse then it is. Look at the Saudia Arabia, these guys are building infrastructure geared towards tourism, why? there oil will be gone with the 50 years, that's not a whole lot of time.
YES, we have our hand in the ME, but bruh, what country doesn't? your talking a fools game for a foolish belief, because the moment America pulls out, who do you think is going to step in??? you ignorance blinds you to the truth of this issue. At least we let the enemy shoot first, then we fire. But hey, regardless of your stance on the issue, the rape of women, beheadings and skinning of children are what the ME is about, that's what you like, then hey, to each his own bruh. In my opinion, your just mouthing off for the sake of mouthing off.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join