It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot Mic Catches Egyptian Politician Discussing ‘War’ with ‘Enemies’ Israel and America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by freedomSlave

do carry on watching a bigoted ass make a fool of himself is always amusing

I'm not making bigoted statements. The ME is in a perpetual state of war and has been for hundreds of years, long before my country came into the picture.

Yes but those responsible for the creation of our Nation are the same as those who have distabalized the ME for 100's of years.

Granted, had the ME people sold their soul perhaps they may have received the gifts from the "Gods" instead of us....who knows.

Truth is most ME nations that were secular in nature and leaned heavily towards the west were subsequently targets for destabilization. It's just easier to rape a nation that way silly.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I'm not making bigoted statements. The ME is in a perpetual state of war and has been for hundreds of years, long before my country came into the picture.

what??

how wrong are you

fact is africa and asian cultures are older than yours
so they did everything before you... not just war

by the way...you cant hide behind comments like that in this day and age

most wars in the ME are over the petro-dollar system...and tribal conflicts with central government.

how you can attempt to claim immunity and point the finger... is beyond belief

you fight wars there so you dont have to fight them here....pay a bit of respect

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

And who's country has been on a crusade to the save the world from terrorism while bombing cities?

Iran

Who's country is responsible for the middle east hatred of the west

Middle East hatred of the west has existed for over 2000 years true fact that anyone can look up to its expansionism that conqueored most of the middle east and northern africa, and some parts of Europe even that was already mentioned Iran, but they use to go by the Persian Empire

Who's country tries to bully their way around the middle east ?

That would be Iran and its imperial aspirations using proxies to re-establish the Persian Empire once again.

Who's country is out of control with drone attacks invading air space ?

Ya know Iran does invade foreign airspace that sends weapons of death to a brutal dictators like Syria, and other middle eastern countries, and the hezbollahs.

why don't you reel in your radicals

Why doesn't Iran reel in their radicals after all the entire middle east weakened is good for Iran let others do all the work, and just roll on right in.

Just saying

edit on 18-6-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yours (if youre from the ME) and mine! Let’s face it….the ME has been murdering for hundreds of years. You can’t blame everything on the west!

And middle easterners have been killing westerners, and their own for over 2000 years.

So true they can't blame everything on the west case in point in Syria one of their own has killed over 100,000 people that are middle easterners.

On topic:

I have no doubt those Egyptian 'leaders' want a war a divided country would unite with a 'great enemy' that is an excuse to do whatever the governments.

A Western trait or was it learned from the East as in Middle.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Antz2xplicit

A voice should have come through the other end saying....GOOD LUCK

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
As this comes from MEMRI perhaps one should consider the slant that organisation has on its reporting. One could be forgiven for thinking that MEMRI is purely a translation agency with no political axe to grind, however,

Its an Israeli propoganda organisation which very selectively translates material from Arab,/Muslim and Iran to show their hostility against the Jews. Something that emphasises the relevance of zionism to the people of Israel.

Its founder is Yigal Carmon an exIsraeli Intelligence Officer who advised both the israeli Labour and Likud
Governments.

It reputedly does not broach criticism or exposure threatening to sue anyone who speaks out. It has offices in a number of countries apart from the States such as London and Germany.

Having visited Egypt as I love its historical sites and beaches, I have always found the Egyptian people, both Muslim and Christian to be very friendly towards Brits and a lot of ordinary Egyptians speak English.

Regarding the Dam I doubt any country below Ethiopia would relish such a thing due to their lack of rainfall. Its a pity they cannot all get together to find a solution or at least work with the least damage to each country's needs.
It is a topic one would expect politicians to be very concerned with.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Cool. Every time the Arabs go to war with Israel, Israel winds up with more real estate. History anyone? Definition of insanity: doing the same thing time and again, and expecting different results..

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I'm tired of hearing us giving a billion dollars to anyone, but especially these middle east countries.. including israel. I need the tax money that comes out of my check more than they do.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
potus was only too eager to depose all pro Western leaders in the Arab world and install Muslim Brotherhood in those govts.

Did I mention that MB has early British secret society connections? Eastern Star I think.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'd be quick to get that money back. What obligation does US have to give Egypt cash? Seriously.

You vote members into congress and those members adopted some stupid rule to hand over this money.

I dont think anyone in America would agree to send them money, so why is it being sent?
edit on 18-6-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Yes but those responsible for the creation of our Nation are the same as those who have distabalized the ME for 100's of years.

George Washington and James Madison and John Hancock are responsible for destabilizing the Middle East? Are you kidding?

I would make stronger statements about my disbelief but it might get me an off topic removal.

Or wait, did you mean the US or some other country?
edit on 18-6-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
I'll be quick to get that money back. What obligation does US have to give Egypt cash? Seriously.

You vote members into congress and those members adopted some stupid rule to hand over this money.

I dont think anyone in America would agree to send them money, so why is it being sent?

I believe it was to bribe Egypt into not being aggressive toward Israel, but now that pro Western leaders in the region have been deposed and MB leadership installed, it is aiding enemies of Israel. That is a fairly simple equation to figure out. The US has been pro Israel till this admin. Even the Clintons were reasonably pro Israel.
edit on 18-6-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

It's simplistic to say the "US has been pro-Israel". Try to think of it in terms of a spectrum. The US is still pro-Israel, but to a far lesser degree than they used to be. For example, they still participate in military games, they still provide Israel with important military funds and technology, they still partner with Israel in preemptive strategies against common enemies i.e. stuxnet. These are all "pro". Yet, at the same time, they're constantly snubbing Israel. Obama's first diplomatic meeting with a middle eastern country wasn't America's long time ally (and satellite state, one could say) Israel, but in Egypt, at Al Azhar University - the hub of the Muslim Brotherhood. Early on his administration was following the advice of political theorists like Fareed Zakaria and Fawaz Gerges, who recommend that America weaken ties with Israel, and, instead of continuing the policy of suppressing Islamism in the Muslim, try giving it a chance and see what comes of it (this is the gist of their argument).

All in all, this video shows us what any remotely educated onlooker intuitively understands: Islamism is a religious at it's core. It therefore will always be at war with Israel, with western culture and civilization.

Just for good measure, compare India and China to the Muslim world. The Chinese were coming from a secular tradition (confucianism) while the Hindus were coming from a polytheistic tradition. Both religions - and the cultures they help to create - generate an attitude of openness to otherness. Islam, conversely, is quite the opposite. It's a whole different species. It's Judaism circa 2 CE. Islam, if it's ever to evolve enough to live amicably with otherness, must undergo a reformation the like which Judaism underwent during the 18th century. I know for fundamentalist Muslims, this might be irksome to hear, but I'm sorry, it's a categorical imperative. It's a logical impossibility for Islamism (with the attitudes it reveals in video snippets like the above) to coexist with otherness.
edit on 18-6-2013 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So much for big plans, letting the secretary give the news. Confounded. I wonder how much longer that one is going to be able to hold his chair? As soon as the camera unplugs they're strangling him in another room, but mostly they're writing checks backed by gold bouillon trying to cover up that media.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
potus was only too eager to depose all pro Western leaders in the Arab world and install Muslim Brotherhood in those govts.

Did I mention that MB has early British secret society connections? Eastern Star I think.

Do you even really know what the Eastern Stars is? No apparently you don't. The Eastern Stars are nothing more than the coed branch of the Free Masons.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by seabag

Yours (if youre from the ME) and mine! Let’s face it….the ME has been murdering for hundreds of years. You can’t blame everything on the west!

And middle easterners have been killing westerners, and their own for over 2000 years.

So true they can't blame everything on the west case in point in Syria one of their own has killed over 100,000 people that are middle easterners.

A Western trait or was it learned from the East as in Middle.

are you seriously that deluded to actually believe that wow . How many dead from wars america has been in , also do you for get about the crusades the west has been killing people from the m.e. since long before Constantine . Where do you people get your facts from . this is the amerika mentality the world over hates so much sadly many are oblivious to that fact.

There is so much hatred from m.e. countries because you amerikans show no respect for anything or anyone push your away around maybe if america left countries alone and respected sovereignty they would leave you alone . actually what have the m.e. do to america ...nothing!! what has america done to the middle east .

Countries like Egypt are fed up Iran are fed up Russia is fed up China is fed up everyone is fed up everyone else in the west are fed up but do nothing because your country owes billions to them . America is the terrorist in the view of many m.e. people . wake up man ww3 will be everyone against america and i hate to be your neighbor when that happens

Amazing how you think your country is so perfect and is innocent of it's war crimes
edit on 18/6/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Kinda surprised at you neo

didn't think you would be one to fall for propaganda and be spoon feed your views on the m.e. by the media

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Sorry, it's hard to distinguish between someone from the ME and a ME sympathizer because they sound the same. I guess I should have glanced at your avatar.
just think they should be left alone just like how you would appreciate in your government to leave you alone with your rights and freedoms if people choose to live like how they do that is their right and freedom

do carry on watching a bigoted ass make a fool of himself is always amusing

same could be said about america sorry you just don't see it it is your attitude about people and their freedoms that rub me the wrong way how many times have you whined that your government is taking away your freedom and way of life , yet to you it is acceptable to take away another nations rights and freedoms and put in place a puppet who will be compliant in sharing resources nothing at all to do with people . Then usually have it back fire in their faces anyway . mind your own business there are enough problems in your own country to be flaming people who face the same problems of corrupt governments they are everywhere and religious fanatics .

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
I'd be quick to get that money back. What obligation does US have to give Egypt cash? Seriously.

edit on 18-6-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

keep em happy if egypt stopped shipping oil to the usa .. well you see the problem how does one justify that war . oh yeah stage another attack on american soil

eta thirdeyeofhoras made a good point too

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The history speaks for itself anyone that say otherwise is 'deluded'.

Amazing that some people think ME countries are so 'perfect'

Evil US is propaganda.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join