It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities Search Michigan Field for Jimmy Hoffa Body

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
All these years and suddenly they're looking for Hoffa?

Smells like a government distraction to me...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NthOther

Haha! Nice one.

My dad always said, "Want a patch dug? Start digging, find a buried hat and get the police to come in and finish the digging for you!"

Re concrete, yes you can x ray I believe, and I am correct.(An advert for LA X-ray unit. www.concretexray.com...).

There are similar tales of dead bodies in the concrete supports to the M4 overhead motorway approach in S W London. Where there is smoke, etc etc.

Wasn't he associated with the Kennedy killing? Maybe they really want to tidy a couple of things up?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

Been following this from freep.com. They have a lot of good material and are both as geographically and soulfully connected as any main scream source.

Something tells me that Jimmy is gonna finally come home but... it wouldn't be the first time a decent lead turned up nothing but dirt.

Just gotta wait and see.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Its a longtime homicide that the FBI would like to solve to save face.38 years is better than never I guess.
edit on 18-6-2013 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2013 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

It was being built at the time and we all know how the mob uses concrete...

Would have to be a hell of a lot, did you see that mythbusters episode? They burried a pig in cement, i think it was a pig. A lot of funky stuff goes on when a body is decaying, you wouldn't even have to break the cement, xrays or even those soundwave machines they use to look for things underground, could probably find him, if he's in cement. There would be a large area around him open, a cavity if you will.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by boomer135

No offense to anyone really interested in the Hoffa case but…..Authorities in Michigan would be better served looking for the CROOKS CURRENTLY IN OFFICE who are killing their State rather than a dead crook who has no bearing on their future. The place is collapsing around them and they’re chasing ghosts!!

With crime rates skyrocketing, home prices dropping to under $500 for a house, and the local government out of solutions, the city of Detroit is the latest to join the likes of Stockton, California, having just defaulted on its loans from creditors.

Despite promises to the contrary, it should come as no surprise that the city is unable to meet its obligations.
Detroit Goes Under

Starred. To me, this whole subject is a distraction. There is a lot more going on with more significance than this body. I can think of many questionable deaths in immediate history worthy of a better resolve than Hoffa.

What's the conclusion and justice for the Benghazi attack?

Funny you should mention that,down here in australia the govt is going from one disaster to another and all of a sudden they are saying they may have found the location of anti-drugs campainer Donald McKay who went missing in 1975 its quite a famous case down here like hoffa is for America

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I always thought he was buried under the 50 yard line in Giant's Stadium.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join