"Supernatural" Experience Enables Me To Win £160m - Is It Cheating?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The scenario:




On the 17 December 2013, I have a highly vivid dream - which is far, far too real. In that dream, I am talking on camera, having just been revealed as the winner of a £160m Euro Jackpot. I see the numbers on the ticket and the date the draw took place - it says "Friday 27th December 2013". I then wake up.



I am of course shocked - but I find the situation amusing, especially as I don't even play such "games". Nevertheless, I decide to play 10 lots of the same set of numbers online for that date, simply in amusement, whilst rolling my eyes.

The next morning, it turns out I've won - I'm shocked, surprised and suspicious...and a little angry.

Have I cheated? Especially as I've played 10 lots of the same set of numbers (thereby guaranteeing the entire share - even though there's only one jackpot winner and it's...it's me).

What do you think?




posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   


"Supernatural" Experience Enables Me To Win £160m - Is It Cheating?


yep! you ought to give me some...
it'll ease your conscious!



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
No you have not cheated, especially as the odds are that you will not win with those numbers.

If it was me i would play that line, and give a big proportion to charities if i did win.



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens
 


when Fortuna [Lady Luck] smiles upon you
it is Very unwise to snub her

even if this had been a result of intentional astral projection
there is no reason to feel you've cheated

unless you've been brainwashed by some slave morality

those who say otherwise are just trying to guilt you out of what's yours

use the money wisely, don't let it go to your head, and don't hoard it all for yourself as greed is often seen in the company of fear
edit on 16-6-2013 by TheMagus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens
 


No. I do not think you cheated. For some reason the Universe gave you the answer and you simply used the information you were provided. It could not have been by accident and I doubt it was done to "test your character." No one could prove "insider trading" with the evidence being a dream.

One funny example of this is Edgar Cayce, who was never a rich man. He needed something like $85 desperately, but he believed that "The Lord would provide," so he didn't worry about it. A couple of days later he received $85 in the mail. Delighted, he went out and bought some fishing gear with it. When his wife found out she was appalled and castigated him for spending the very money he needed so badly.

"Don't worry," he said. "The Lord will provide."



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   


I've played 10 lots of the same set of numbers (thereby guaranteeing the entire share - even though there's only one jackpot winner and it's...it's me).

Um that doesn't guarantee the entire share.

If one other person hit it, then you would get 10/11 of the proceeds.

If 10 other people won, you'd just get half.


and no, it's not cheating.



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
YES!! It is cheating. That is, unless you share it with me, in which case I won't tell anyone.




[color=777777](for the record: I'm just gonna pretend like I completely believe you, without questioning any of it, which is very much unlike me.)

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens

Especially as I've played 10 lots of the same set of numbers (thereby guaranteeing the entire share - even though there's only one jackpot winner and it's...it's me).

To make sure I'm understanding this↑part: If you had bought 1 ticket, and 1 other person had also hit, you woulda had to share it 50/50, correct? So by buying 10 of them, if someone else had also hit, you woulda received a little over 90% of the Jackpot, which would've given the other person a little less than 10%. Yes??


I guarantee this much: If I was one of the people involved with distributing the winnings, I definitely would be very suspicious, and think that you had somehow cheated, because I highly doubt that has ever happened before, where 1 person buys 10 separate tickets of the same number, that just so happens to miraculously hit the jackpot with them all.









 
 

Originally posted by bhaal

If it was me i would play that line, and give a big proportion to charities if i did win.
That's a nice try. Good luck with it, but I know what you're up to....

You're hoping the Karma Gods are paying attention, and you think that by making that statement, you will increase your odds of winning in the near future.
edit on 6/16/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens
 


It wouldn't be cheating at all. If divination and magic were forms of cheating, I would be out of business. When I perform a ritual for a client to help them get the man they love, it is no different than if they got a breast enhancement.

In the case you laid out, it's no more cheating than if you prayed for it to happen.



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The authors of this reality must like you. They gave you a hint and you won. That isn't cheating, that is help from the others....the ones that steer the reality. I'd hope you really won instead of making up a false scenario.
edit on 16-6-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens
 


It doent really matter even if some people think it is cheating. Noone can prove it
and there is no law against dreaming the numbers.

Send some of that luck my way please



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens
 


Being a paranoid individual, I would like to know what your ulterior motives are for all these situational questions?

I can't help but feel you are up to something nefarious.



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Would it be cheating? Probably. But everything happens for a reason. I guess it depends on what you use that money for that makes a difference.



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens
 


Being a paranoid individual, I would like to know what your ulterior motives are for all these situational questions?

I can't help but feel you are up to something nefarious.


I'd be interested in what type of "nefarious" deeds you believe I'm up to - I'm up for hearing some of your theories regarding my motives. I'm all ears...



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
The scenario:




On the 17 December 2013, I have a highly vivid dream - which is far, far too real. In that dream, I am talking on camera, having just been revealed as the winner of a £160m Euro Jackpot. I see the numbers on the ticket and the date the draw took place - it says "Friday 27th December 2013". I then wake up.



I am of course shocked - but I find the situation amusing, especially as I don't even play such "games". Nevertheless, I decide to play 10 lots of the same set of numbers online for that date, simply in amusement, whilst rolling my eyes.

The next morning, it turns out I've won - I'm shocked, surprised and suspicious...and a little angry.

Have I cheated? Especially as I've played 10 lots of the same set of numbers (thereby guaranteeing the entire share - even though there's only one jackpot winner and it's...it's me).

What do you think?


would you really be suspicious and a little angry? really?
of course you wouldnt. its easy to say you would be now.
why do you think you'd be angry? whats to be angry at?
angry at yourself for dreaming it? BS
have you cheated? how do make that one out?



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens
 


I don't know, that's why I'm asking.

You could be conducting some sort of general psychological profile of the members of ATS. There are any number of things you could do with the responses to your questions. It doesn't bother me if you are, I'm just curious.
edit on 16-6-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think I speak for all of us when I say "gimme money".

Is it cheating? noo way, unless someone can prove it.



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens
 


It wouldn't be cheating at all. If divination and magic were forms of cheating, I would be out of business. When I perform a ritual for a client to help them get the man they love, it is no different than if they got a breast enhancement.

In the case you laid out, it's no more cheating than if you prayed for it to happen.


rituals?? can you explain pm if you want



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler
 

..this was... interesting



you said he "desperately" needed the money for something..
but that something wasn't fishing gear..
he then "chooses" to buy the fishing gear and leaves it to God again.
this seems to be in accordance with his own will, not Gods
the God supposedly sent him the $85 he needed in the first place, nyah?

it also seems analogues to "reincarnation" ..as in "not getting it" the first time around?


 

and the OP.. angry?
for what? winning the lotto? or at him/her self for "cheating"
the dream revealing the numbers isn't so much cheating..
..it's YOU for (supposedly) putting on 10 entries so noone else can win
edit on 16-6-2013 by UNIT76 because: gather for yourself treasue in heaven



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens
 


It doent really matter even if some people think it is cheating. Noone can prove it
and there is no law against dreaming the numbers.

Send some of that luck my way please


Given The Guardians GCHQ/NSA+ revelations today, and if your'e in the know, there is no need even to dream
edit on 16-6-2013 by smurfy because: Text.



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
The scenario:




On the 17 December 2013, I have a highly vivid dream - which is far, far too real. In that dream, I am talking on camera, having just been revealed as the winner of a £160m Euro Jackpot. I see the numbers on the ticket and the date the draw took place - it says "Friday 27th December 2013". I then wake up.



I am of course shocked - but I find the situation amusing, especially as I don't even play such "games". Nevertheless, I decide to play 10 lots of the same set of numbers online for that date, simply in amusement, whilst rolling my eyes.

The next morning, it turns out I've won - I'm shocked, surprised and suspicious...and a little angry.

Have I cheated? Especially as I've played 10 lots of the same set of numbers (thereby guaranteeing the entire share - even though there's only one jackpot winner and it's...it's me).

What do you think?


Well since its only June 2013 how did you have a dream on Dec 17, 2013??





new topics
top topics
 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join