It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Supernatural" Experience Enables Me To Win £160m - Is It Cheating?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
The scenario:

On the 17 December 2013, I have a highly vivid dream - which is far, far too real. In that dream, I am talking on camera, having just been revealed as the winner of a £160m Euro Jackpot. I see the numbers on the ticket and the date the draw took place - it says "Friday 27th December 2013". I then wake up.

I am of course shocked - but I find the situation amusing, especially as I don't even play such "games". Nevertheless, I decide to play 10 lots of the same set of numbers online for that date, simply in amusement, whilst rolling my eyes.

The next morning, it turns out I've won - I'm shocked, surprised and suspicious...and a little angry.

Have I cheated? Especially as I've played 10 lots of the same set of numbers (thereby guaranteeing the entire share - even though there's only one jackpot winner and it's...it's me).

What do you think?

Well since its only June 2013 how did you have a dream on Dec 17, 2013??

Bingo! plus the rest.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I don't know if you really won this or if it is hypothetical. But Spirit does intervene, and can cause you to win. And no its not cheating to use soul gifts.

If its true, wonder if you had strong positive goals, images and dreams to reach for, and if Spirit was giving the go ahead?

The potential for something like that to be one of the biggest tests here, is quite high. What does Goodness and Love do?
edit on 16-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Nope,imo not cheating-if it came to you in such a way,it's Your blessing,it was meant for you.That's how I see it anyway.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
The scenario:

On the 17 December 2013, I have a highly vivid dream - which is far, far too real. In that dream, I am talking on camera, having just been revealed as the winner of a £160m Euro Jackpot. I see the numbers on the ticket and the date the draw took place - it says "Friday 27th December 2013". I then wake up.

I am of course shocked - but I find the situation amusing, especially as I don't even play such "games". Nevertheless, I decide to play 10 lots of the same set of numbers online for that date, simply in amusement, whilst rolling my eyes.

The next morning, it turns out I've won - I'm shocked, surprised and suspicious...and a little angry.

Have I cheated? Especially as I've played 10 lots of the same set of numbers (thereby guaranteeing the entire share - even though there's only one jackpot winner and it's...it's me).

What do you think?

Yes you have been allowed to cheat in one way but who cares anyway since the money where meant for you. You needed the money and followed the synchronicity to get it and will probably use it more suitably than most. But please do not let the money get to your head. We all get something sooner or later that makes our life's easier.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join