It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange in a Chemtrail. ~with pictures~

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I took this picture last night,this almost looks like a missle?

Sunset Photo

This is the sunset,I originally took the pic for the chemtrail,but I noticed something else.

What is this?

What could this be?This is over the Olympic mountains,Just west of those,is the Pacific Ocean.Mind you I live very close to Sub Base Bangor.(and Joint Base Lewis-McChord)

I have high res images of these photos as well.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Bootyac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

What makes it a chemtrail?

Did you do an analysis of its molecular structure? Because I would be interested in seeing the results. What chemicals was it made up of?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I didnt write this post to debate if its a chemtrail or not.My concern is with the smaller trail by the sun.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

Its a contrail and some clouds...
If you didn't want folks to debate the existence of contrails vs chemtrails, you should have simply asked what was in the picture without bringing up one side or the other. If you want to discuss what is being seen that is “strange” in this “chemtrail” then you open yourself to a debate on if it is a "chemtrail" to begin with.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

Maybe its the canister that's spraying the s**t that could have fell off leaving the image as you see

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by Bootyac

Then why identify something in your pic as a chemtrail if you don't wish to debate it? You know chemtrailing is a contentious subject on ATS, but you mentioned "Chemtrail" in your thread title. So it's fair enough for people to want to know on what basis you have decided it is. I'd be interested to know as well.

And after all, the matter of whether it's a chemtrail or not could have some bearing on the other feature you're interested in.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

Ok.

Yes, it looks like it could be a missile trail. You say it is near a sub base, so that jives with it looking like it is coming out of the water. Sure it could be some type of test or exercise.
edit on 15-6-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Is there farmland nearby? Might be a crowscarer. I know a farmer down the road uses fireworks in day time to get the birds away from the fields.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

You have photographed a couple of contrails.....one of them is dissipating, and the other is from a plane that has flown in front of the sun.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

I didnt write this post to debate if its a chemtrail or not.My concern is with the smaller trail by the sun.

You most certainly did seek to debate the issue...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It's another persistent contrail, at a higher altitude. The plane was likely climbing through the saturated layer, got to the outer bounds and stopped leaving a trail when they hit dryer air. You can tell the winds are different towards the left side - the contrail's being blown about in a way it's not on the right side.

eta: while there's not enough cloud cover shown in the shot to really be sure, from what I can see, you've got cirrus and cirrocumulus showing. That's telling you something. You have cold dry air on top riding over a warm wet lower layer. The weather is going to probably deteriorate over the next 24 hours and you'll get a good rain, maybe thunderstorms depending on the surface temps.

Unless the cold front comes in with a strong wind and blows the underlying warm wet air away before they start mixing.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

Maybe its the canister that's spraying the s**t that could have fell off leaving the image as you see

Yeah, there certainly is some dung being sprayed, but it is not a canister that is performing the spraying...this is a picture of contrails...
edit on 15-6-2013 by totallackey because: grammar

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Watch,thank you,this is what I thought.Now if a sub did fire this off,it would have had to have been in the Pacific Ocean,because the subs are based on Hood Canal,and from where this pic was taken it was on the western side of the Olympic Mountains.

As a kid,I would see missile tests from Vandenberg AFB,and this looked very similar to some of those trails the missiles would leave.

If this was a sub launched missile off the coast of Washington,this is news.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by Bootyac

Ok.

Yes, it looks like it could be a missile trail. You say it is near a sub base, so that jives with it looking like it is coming out of the water. Sure it could be some type of test or exercise.
edit on 15-6-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

Yes it looks exactly like the one I saw here on the CA coast at the OR boarder a few months ago, I watched it go up and do the twisty part. I assumed with the N Korea threats they were testing moveable launchers along the coast.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

Here is an AFB rocket and missile multi media site that gives dates and info on launches, the government has to make public this info because we pay into FICA from our paychecks and this helps pay for these launches, I hope this might help in figuring out what it was in those pics.www.spacearchive.info..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.spacearchive.info...

Keep in mind that some launch dates are cancelled at any given notice so sometimes the dates are not always exact. Some launches are not from land to sky as is written here

Payload is NASA's Interface Region Imaging Spectrograph (IRIS) satellite. Vehicle will be air dropped from an L-1011 jumbo jet flying offshore. The aircraft will be staged from Vandenberg AFB. The launch window is 5 minutes in duration.

edit on (6/15/1313 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bootyac

If this was a sub launched missile off the coast of Washington,this is news.

Perspective can confuse people. I can understand this but not everything that appears to be going up is actually doing so. It is simply aircraft contrails. Examples of aircraft contrails that can be misinterpreted as a missile or rocket launch.

edit on 16/6/2013 by tommyjo because: Malformed link corrected

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

Just another chemtrail.

So common now days.
Thanks for posting

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

If I lived on the northwest coast - I'd be paranoid of everything - man-made, or nature. Keep safe out there.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Just another chemtrail.

So common now days.

Well, if they are chemtrails where is the proof that either one of the two are chemtrails?

And how common are things that do not exist, because the last time I checked there is no proof of them existing?

Is it hard going thru life being scared of clouds?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

So now what would this canister look like that you think they use to spray?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join