It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Orion Heaven?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

God asked Job “Can you bind the cluster of the Pleiades, Or loose the belt of Orion?” (Job 38:31). In the last century astrophysicists have discovered that the stars of Pleiades move in unison with each other, and are thus gravitationally bound. They have also discovered that the stars in the belt of Orion are free agents that are not gravitationally bound!6 Interestingly, the three stars that comprise Orion's belt appear to be closer together than the outer stars in the constellation, but are actually farther apart! (they appear closer together because of the 2-D plane we see them in).
www.bibleevidences.com...

The Ascension
19So then after the Lord had spoken to them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. 20And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen. 1For as much as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us,

Psalm 110:1 Of David. A psalm. The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."

Luke 22:69 But from now on, the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God."

Matthew 26:64 "You have said so," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

In order to understand how a being could be in two places at once you will have to understand that time is retaliative to gravitational rotation and perception. One easy way to view this is to use the moon as an example. A day on the moon is 28 days on earth. Now take a look at what we are learning about Orion and how we are yet to understand the forces that keep order there. Could it be that Orion is timeless and exist by a set of forces we do not understand?

Now take a look at how the pyramids of Egypt all line up with Orion. I wonder if they were arranged in that order to allow some of that unknown force from Orion mirror on earth and has been blocked by some force on Earth. It seems clear to me that this is depicted on the dollar bill with the unfinished pyramid and the all seeing eye that has taken place of the capstone. Afterall that eye does not belong there and by doing so it represents our inability to connect our pineal gland with the neutrality of Orion. satan laughs at us in this manner.

Why was the connection cut off and how did it happen? It was because of all the spiritual powers that we had but failed to maintain our order among the stars. It boils down to the fact that everything has a purpose and place in the grand scheme and our actions on earth have to measure up to what our finish product is and a need for us. You see if i come in between you and your creator on a spiritual level i am working against the universe and this gets tricky because doing so can be beneficial to me in the short term and the same goes for everyone that goes against GOD.

The connection was blocked because we humans have not overcome the forces that surround the Love at our core. Shed away everything else and you will start to see. Jesus came to measure our progress and what he found was a lost species worthy of self sacrifice in order to push us one step closer to GOD. He came and showed us the future and the path to find the way was left hidden in the text for us to uncover and find him. That is unless we fail and the end happens just as he foretold. The choice is ours if we begin to understand that we do have more of a choice than just to struggle and wait for him.

John 7:34 You will look for me, but you will not find me; and where I am, you cannot come." is Jesus telling us here that we can not come to heaven? No it is a riddle among many that point to where he can be found. If you take a look at where the sphinx is in relation to the pyramids on a star chart you just may be looking at our future home and then you will find that which you seek in the reflection.

My final thought on the subject will be to bring light on the recent wave of destruction against the pyramids. Just take a look at who wants these structures gone and what they said about it. I say it is time to come together and open the gate to Orion through peace. The key is in the sphinx.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Wow, very thought provoking post.

I've never been very religious myself and unfortunately can't contribute any additional knowledge to this topic, however the idea that the constellation Orion has links with heaven/afterlife strikes me deeply. From ages 4 to about 8 I had "reocurring night terrors" which would happen every time I had this really strange dream. I never remembered much from the dreams, but I remember moving around 3 stars aligned in a straight line, as if I was floating, and then quickly spiralling away from them.

The questions raised from these dreams are what originally brought me to ATS. Here is my introductory thread about it, if your interested.
Recurring night terrors and what let me to ATS

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
that particular passage was an obscure favorite for many years..

someone eventually dropped that same explanation on me some years ago and for a while it sufficed, for reasons of convenience at the time i suppose, knowing i would have to reconcile it among many other passages eventually (Amos 5:8)

i still study the bible.. i think i always will.. but it seems to indicate these things are for signs and seasons, etc, that we are not to worship the creation over the creator, etc.. at some point also one has to take onboard the whole spiritual thing, how we're meant to reject the world and so on.. how a guy nailed to a cross somehow gets you a ticket to orion? ..who knows, maybe that space-ship sounding thing coming down to earth as some kind of city (described in the revelation) has something to do with it?

..it seems peculiar all this stuff taken together, we are taught there isn't much 'physical' about heaven.. in the sense that orion could be heaven.. it starts to push a lot of supposed boundaries and seems to be the thin end of the wedge (the next step being 'alien' contact) (..this is where i start to wonder about iron mixed with clay)

but if we factor in the prospect of some kind of "resurrection" then all sorts of things start to seem possible here?? ..is a resurrected body a 'physical' body? or would it all be more like how new-age folks talk about a transition into 4d or 5d reality? /chuckle

...thanks, now i've got something else to think about

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The late Edward Bowman, a noted amateur astronomer who lived in Blue Summit, Missouri (between Independence and its suburb, Kansas City), once told me that lots of people believe that the Second Coming will issue from the Orion Nebula.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
From some of the conversations I've had and some things read, this is what some of the mystery school believers think. They're just a tad wrong.

Imagine a group of renegades or wrong doers, captured and in a wonderful healing garden receiving counseling and growing their helping modes a bit, and then they enter into a simulated reality without memory to put the Love in action.

Imagine a few younger souls joining them

And then when many get stuck in the computer, others joining in and risking losing a grade to help. Though they never lose ground for long, but can be temporarily set back.

The computer program, simulated reality universe is not heaven, its not the real world.
edit on 13-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Quite true but you call it computer simulation i call it imagination land powered by free will. The cosmic bookies are giving heavy odds that we will fail cause this has never been undertaken by a reality before. Some have given up their own ticket to try to produce more travelers will never make the journey without the rest. It is this type of sacrifice that started the project in the first placed.All we have to do is break the seemingly sweet influence of the pleiades

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Well its more created by a Group, or Prime Creator as some say, though somewhat interactive, its not anywhere near as interactive as the astral.

But imagination, relates to what I was literally shown in a vision and in a shared lucid travel with a friend in meditation. Basically a dream lab. Oddly enough the ones that interfered with our escape, were blue skinned, red haired ETs, for lack of a better word, like Dream Gateway people, and they were Orion. I knew that, just starting speaking to my friend afterward about the Orions that tried to intercept us, and how during this trip, we went through a space craft, and I was distracted for a moment and really impressed with the craft, but then, out the other side. Then we had to face them at the end, and they were a tad stern faced about the whole thing, but I sent Love and Light, and thought that despite their unusual coloring, they were very beautiful.

Then, on a lucid dreaming site, the creator had pictures of avatars, like sims characters for this Lucid Dreaming Crossroads, that had blue skinned, red haired couple, man and woman, like what I saw, but not as beautiful. It was like I was in a meeting with a variety of different ones, and saw different beings, one woman with greyish purple blue skin and white hair and very lovely. I just felt awed and happy. I like people.

He said, the lucid world, astral world/realm and the NDE, or afterdeath world, is all the same. Its a real realm. It seems we're dreaming here, this simulated reality is like a dream lab.
edit on 13-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Dude this is heretical on so many levels. Yeah heaven is in Orion if you were an ancient egyptian, babylonian or a mayan or some other pagan. Did you know that Orion is really Nimrod the mighty hunter? It has been known as the constellation of Nimrod at times. Ofcourse you might also think it is in Orion if you think Mary is the Mother of God and his spouse because your god would be Nimrod whose mother was also his wife.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

No i don't worship nimrod or anyone except Jesus and his creator father. I am looking forward to some scripture that would back up what you say.

edit on 13-6-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

Adam and Eve were black and Jesus was white. Most of this fighting has been over skin color. It is the satan's favorite weapon against us. All GOD want's is for us to feed his people so that we all can rise up together.
edit on 13-6-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Orion is not heaven. Heaven is to the sky above as the waters below.

The bible evidences got the job quote wrong. The KJ bible has it as [38:31] Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? whilst the hebrew bible reads as Canst thou bind the chains of the Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Why do you, like so many others confuse an otherwise clear statement with quotes from the bible as it really lowers the quality of the point when the quotes bear no relation to facts presented. Alot of christians really do not understand the words that have been written despite them thinking that they do. Adding scripture quotes to 'fit' adds no more authority to posts than such as "And Dingir rose up, Dingir rose up high, high was dingir and the waters flowed west, Dingir moved west with the waters".

Many do not realise that a personal interpretation of sacred texts is what keeps the true secrets hidden from the dim mind. By the way there is no deity as most would think of buts thats ok because as it stands today religion can be anything you want it to be. Just ask sirE. She'll tell you not to over think every itty bitty detail. She will also say something like words in books should not be completly trusted.

This will read harshly but you really need to spend alot more time doing deeper research than visiting a few new-new age web sites etc. Words on the web are even less trustworthy because alot of that stuff is just bad fiction. and that goes for 'acclaimed' authors who write tidy but still bad fiction.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

By the way there is no deity as most would think of buts thats ok because as it stands today religion can be anything you want it to be.
I do hope that your are not implying that Jesus was not here in the flesh and died for our sin while telling me i am not interpreting the scripture correctly. Maybe i'm reading your statement wrong?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There are three different heavens described throughout the Bible. The first two heavens are our natural existence, meaning the sky and space and the third is the spiritual/supernatural realm. If you are asking if Orion is the place where God resides, his throne, then there is absolutely nothing in scripture whatsoever that even implies such a thing and is in fact heretical to a capital H. There is a high chance that anybody trying to convince you otherwise has the motive of getting you to accept the heretical ancient astronaut view shown in the movie Prometheus that the God of the Bible is an extraterrestrial, a mere biological entity that evolved on some other planet or star system.
edit on 13-6-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

Really i'm gonna take a wild guess and say that Enoch and Elijah will not agree with you at all. I will also note that the hidden truths will always be heretical until truth is accepted. ie the flatearthers the whole world is heretical to them. The trick is to find the proof and i will admit i do not have all the truth yet but clues point us all in the right direction.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

No one died to unburden 'sins'. The whole thing is a big misunderstanding. No second arrival of said character either, no final battle etc. You want evidence of this, well I should have a solution for the whole thing by the end of the year.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You do realize that paganism is rooted in the bible right? The three Mary's at the crucifixion? Yeah, they're a reference to Orion's Belt.

Coincidentally, Orion's Belt is referred to as "The Three Mary's" in Latin America. Your bible is heretical if paganism is, pagans are the ones who legalized Christianity.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
..obviously we all acknowledge the "invisible world"

..we're all just trying to re-integrate with that world, aren't we?

..why is human in this position? ...seemingly seperated?

..the longing for God

You do realize that paganism is rooted in the bible right?

sure
..i've got a deeper appreciation for the bible because of the things i learned "from the world" (just messing with you) ..i have to concede, yeah, i've learned a LOT from all the esoteric mumbo-jumbo (test all things) but i'd also have to say the bible teaches me more.. i think of myself as a reluctant or unwilling christian due to experiences from my early childhood

one thing i will say here, it's the actual putting into practice the "stuff" one learns from the esoteric fields that is the problem for me.. it's all about intent and most seem attracted for power and personal gain.. me? i've lived a very interesting life and just want to get to the bottom of what's going on now.. i've always believed in God, a creator of the universe, that we could actually try to communicate with it, that it was communicating to us, that it liked us, and that its very nature was "good" (Good/God) hehe.. (un)fortunately
i came to learn that "good" does not mean "holy"

if this God is "holy", i have to "try" and be that way also if i want to know it

since we're talking about "heaven"..
i look at it this way. when one says "heaven" they kinda imply this - eternity, eternal life.. right?
i think we can all agree on that much so far

the opposing school(s) of thought is reincarnation and associated beliefs, transmigration of the soul, whatever.. all that "stuff" ...collectively termed "new-age"

the reincarnation model assumes the human (or spirit,eternal component of the human.. see, this is getting complex already but also gives an early insight into why heaven is probably not a physical place at all) [...it assumes it] has some degree of control over its life/lives, it's said we choose our life plan, what we want to learn, etc.. you will note how this automatically includes concepts such as evolution, cosmology, philosophy and further conjecture such as different life on other planets, different soul-learning in other places of the universe and so forth..

^ note how the need for control is related to the plethora of possibilities, all those potential avenues to get there.. a fountain of mindstuff, similar to neurosis

in some of the eastern systems you can even read about how "one of the dalai lama's moles on his abdomen are said to be vestiges of a previous life when he was a four armed god" ..ok, so you see what i'm saying there

extrapolate this a little.. what's *that* system of progressive soul (eternal) learning all about? (and not to jump the gun, but the whole point of eventually getting ones karmic debt-card down to $0.00 owed, to return back to the place of employment and declare your intention to quit working)

.. the funny thing is, after a long time of talking about it, most of the reincarnation believers still end up conceding something along the lines of "..after X amount of incarnations you are free from the karmic wheel"

..so.. it's like.. ok, then what happens? ..this is that eternity part again.. because most of them can't say anything else or define that stage other than "God", you know what i mean? they still end up referring to that part as "heaven" even if they use air-quotes, they then go on to say heaven is more like summerland, or valhalla, or like that robin williams movie, you know what i mean? ...again it always, always comes back to "somehow by that stage of completing the karmic wheel you get the ability to control your own soul and its development" .. and i think that's the key in all this: implied mastery and ownership of ones own soul.. i think this is how we end up thinking orion might be some kind of "heaven" (i think i mentioned some stuff above, about how a supposed "resurrection" of bodies could factor into all of this?)

i know all this is a little speculative at this point..
..this is why i emphasized the words 'concepts and conjecture' (dungeons & dragons) back there.. none of the institutions of human thinking are "rock solid" in their foundations (eg: theory of gravity) ..our ways are not its ways

..everything made by man, as it evolves, gets updated and changes along the way (walkman > discman > mp3 player) it's the same concept but a more 'efficient' process.. that efficiency is linked to the "intent" ..and that certainly seems to be our lot in life, struggling with that inner nature (for those of us whos eyes are slightly open that is, some folks still seem oblivious to a lot of this)

the bible teaches different.. this world is some kind of test

the "heaven" place (wherever that is) is a place FREE of that inner-struggle (free of the test of this world) free of that part of the human body

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hello,

I do think you are right on target with the idea that the Orion Region is the area from which the Gods of Anu lived in the later times.

God, up in Heaven, is how everyone reads the message, and that pretty much makes God an alien not originally of Earth.

Star and Flag 4 U

Mag

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

If you call it "mumbo jumbo" then you haven't learned anything from it. You don't mock things you have gained knowledge from.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Hello,

I do think you are right on target with the idea that the Orion Region is the area from which the Gods of Anu lived in the later times.

God, up in Heaven, is how everyone reads the message, and that pretty much makes God an alien not originally of Earth.

Star and Flag 4 U

Mag

"Alien" doesn't automatically mean extraterrestrial, it simply means someone not indigenous to a particular piece of land. God is indeed "alien" in the sense that he exists beyond time and space, henceforth he is no E.T, as he is of supernatural/celestial origin.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I believe Heaven is situated in the Orion Nebula. If you read the descriptions of it by the people who have looked at it through powerful telescopes, you would see how it could easily be the place where the Creator of the universe resides.

And, although the 7th Day Adventist Church has since become part of Babylon, Ellen G. White did state she was shown that God will bring Heaven from the empty spot in Orion. She stated that 70 years before scientists discovered that there actually is an empty spot in the Orion Nebula.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join