It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange about the Bank of Israel logo.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
It is quite clear to me that the area represented indicates the entire Middle East. The lines on this map follow geographical boundaries, and include the great waters, Arabian Peninsula, and the Upper Nile.

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
edit on 14-6-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

The logo of the Bank of Israel contains the map of Eretz Israel... which is a land mass much larger than Israel as we know it today. We can see it includes Lebanon, Jordan, parts of Syria, Iraq and Saudi Arabia.

Its also obvious that design of the Bank of Israel's logo was directly inspired from the controversial 10 agorot coin, as we see here...

I encourage readers to go over the Biblical interpretations of the borders of Israel.

So why would the central bank of Israel use a logo containing a map that is larger than modern Israel's border and is identical to the conceptual "greater Israel"?

Why would Biblical Israel matter so much to modern day Israel (that does NOT live by Biblical laws)... that it appears on their central banks logo?

How would you react if your entire country or parts of it were shown on a map representing another country?

edit on 13-6-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

Go ahead, show your outrage towards all those examples of Palestinians removing Israel from their maps: palwatch.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by loOranks

It's the new world order capital map. They really believe in putting their images out there.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
So, dear 10 agorot scholars, care to explain why Iran is not mentioned as part of greater Israel in any way you try to twist Biblical texts - and according to your "map" interpretation it most certainly is?
Or why Sinai that was part of actual modern state of Israel and part of Biblical greater Israel - but was given back to Egypt...
I'd say that the most possible explanation is that you are wrong.
Please, feel free to show me a map of greater Israel that is supposed to take parts of Iran.
Because without that area your "map" comparison looks completely unfitting so it appears that you just had to push it in to validate empty claim.
edit on 14-6-2013 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Or why Sinai that was part of actual modern state of Israel and part of Biblical greater Israel - but was given back to Egypt...

The Sinai was never given to Israel it was just more land they tried to steal after the six day war.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
It is just another aspect of the false fulfillment of Biblical prophecy for political purposes, by a people who never lived in Canaan until recent decades. They are not descendants of Judah, Jacob/Israel, or even Shem. Most Palestinians have more Israelite heritage than most "Israelis." BTW, my opinion is based on decades of study - is yours?

Well actually, it could be argued that the Scythian and associated tribes were indeed related, at least by association/trade.

The Canaanites / Phoenicians were avid sailors and traveled everywhere, including the northern Black Sea region. (Despite that it was mostly Greek settlements in the area-trade routes).
The Canaanite / Phoenicians were a mixture of multiple tribes, including the refugees from Egypt via Moses.

Also did you know that the Lemba tribe of South Africa, who are black 100%, are legitimate real Jews and can trace back to Egypt?

Did you know the Kaifeng Jews of China are fully Asiatic in race and can legitimately trace their heritage back as well?

People need to look into this stuff.
I would argue that a vast majority of the world population has a direct link to a Jewish heritage.
Ever wonder why anyone who becomes a celebrity "suddenly finds out" they are Jewish too?
Because we probably all are for the most part.

I dug back 300+ years into my own history and found out I am also linked with the Jews through Poland.
I honestly thought I was just a German-British-Cherokee. But what do you know?

Go look into the Greek and Phoenician/Canaanite expansions/colonies.

Ask yourselves, how can I have real legitimate Jews who are of every color of skin?
Ever wonder what color of skin the refugees from Egypt were ? Guess.

edit on 14-6-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Good question you would think most would not be happy. The nations that are included should refuse to accept Israeli currency until they change it to show Israel as it should be.

Yeah, as it should be positioned - on Easter Island...thousands of miles away from anyone they could attack.

With the handouts Israel get's from the USA alone, it could buy the entire Island lock stock and barrel and set up a greater Israel there...problems solved..Palestinians and Gazans get their rightful lands back, Israel get's a legit homeland, away from conflict and everyones happy.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

The Sinai was never given to Israel it was just more land they tried to steal after the six day war.

I agree that Sinai was not part of Israel according to UN partition. But the OP claims that the eeeeevil Zionists plan to take over the lands that are described in Biblical texts. And yet Israel captured Sinai,built lots of stuff there ,settled it. And then gave it back.
The logic is lacking a bit, don't you think?
edit on 14-6-2013 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Maybe they wish to take back those nations and unite them. However I can't see that happening anytime soon, without going into a nuclear war. It could in their eyes also be some religous symbol, and they don't or didn't find it offensive. After all it is just a logo.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

. . . Israel captured Sinai . . . then gave it back.

Egypt at that point had a large and well equipped army.
The Country of Palestine still has no army, so the zionists continue to steal their land.

btw: according to the so-called two-state "solution", Palestine will not have an army or air-force until after another 50 years.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

. . . Israel captured Sinai . . . then gave it back.

Egypt at that point had a large and well equipped army.
The Country of Palestine still has no army, so the zionists continue to steal their land.

btw: according to the so-called two-state "solution", Palestine will not have an army or air-force until after another 50 years.

Read about 1968 war. And about 1973 war. Hope it will help you out with the facts.
As for Palestinians - Hamas clearly does not have an army in Gaza. It is all toy soldiers. Same about 76000 of Palestinian security forces active personal in West Bank.
In any case, 10 agorot shed no light on this issue too, do they.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The Bank of Israel maintains that the 10 agorot design was selected for its historical value, and is a "Replica of a coin issued by Mattathias Antigonus (37 - 40 B.C.E.) with the seven-branched candelabrum".[6]

"Never was so much confusion owed by so many to so few". - - Sir Winston bin Laden

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I agree that Sinai was not part of Israel according to UN partition. But the OP claims that the eeeeevil Zionists plan to take over the lands that are described in Biblical texts. And yet Israel captured Sinai,built lots of stuff there ,settled it. And then gave it back. The logic is lacking a bit, don't you think?

Israel has said many times they want to regain their biblical homeland. And Israel didn't just give it back they lost it after the October war with Egypt.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

I agree that Sinai was not part of Israel according to UN partition. But the OP claims that the eeeeevil Zionists plan to take over the lands that are described in Biblical texts. And yet Israel captured Sinai,built lots of stuff there ,settled it. And then gave it back. The logic is lacking a bit, don't you think?

Israel has said many times they want to regain their biblical homeland. And Israel didn't just give it back they lost it after the October war with Egypt.

Lost it,lol?
War ended in 1973.
Sinai was given back to Egypt in (pam pam pam) 1978!
As for "Israel said many times" - first, Biblical homeland even in largest borders was never the size of Biblical description of greater Israel. Not even close. Second, only mentions of Israeli politicians saying something about regaining all of Biblical homeland territory were in few first decades of Israeli existence.
Since then,for almost half a century,It is no longer part of Israeli mainstream.Israeli ultranationalistic Parties that tried to push for it ,were banned. Peace with Jordan and with Egypt both are considered of strategical importance. Land under direct Israeli control shrinks for decades. So you still think that Israel is trying to push boundaries to borders of Biblical times due to what exactly?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If the Jews want the desert, let 'em fight 350,000,000 Arabs for it.

Hopefully they'll all kill each other and then their fairy-gods can sort them out and save us the trouble.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Might not be so false though.

Consider this parable.

Matthew 21.

32 For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.
33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.
38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.

I would point out that based on this parable how can you call the current incarnation of Israel a "false" fulfillment of prophesy?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by loOranks

Go ahead, show your outrage towards all those examples of Palestinians removing Israel from their maps: palwatch.org...

Why would that outrage anyone? I might draw those kinds of maps too if I had been unceremoniously dumped off my land, or my family killed, or herded into Gaza and penned like animals by a group of people who are convinced they are some fictional character's "Chosen People"

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

. . . a "Replica of a coin issued by Mattathias Antigonus (37 - 40 B.C.E.) with the seven-branched candelabrum"

So are you going to tell me that this particular specimen is the only one of its kind in existence?
I doubt that it is.
Kabbalah believing type people could have seen this particular individual coin as having been magically made in that shape, and later magically found.
So they could gain magical power for their wish to come true by making replicas of it on their own coins.
edit on 14-6-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thought you would be interested in these prophesies.

Genesis 48
Genesis 49

According to these prophesies in a future distant from from the time of Jacob he sons were to have fathered a multitude of nations. All things considered probably most of the worlds population by now has a link back to Jacob in their family trees by now.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

What gaul you have, to call Yasir Arafat "some idiotic Palestinian". To many he was one of the greatest of Freedom Fighters.
reply to post by azureskys

Here here.
He wasn't palestinian. He was Egyptian.
Why weren't the palestinians demanding a state prior to 1948 anyway?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join