It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange about the Bank of Israel logo.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Originally posted by Boscov
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

The coin is most offensive and suggestive.

Imagine if a Mexican Bank made a coin with an image of their country which included the Southwest United States, jeez. No one would take it seriously though. Now if America flipped the script, Mexican nationalists would get worried, so I see your point clearly...

America already flipped the script. Texas, California, Arizona, etc. all use to be part of Mexico....

If what you spout were true, then The USA would have never given back Mexico City when the US Army captured it in 1847. The U.S. also assumed the Mexican debt of 3.25 million dollars and accepted Kalifornia, Texas and New Mexico. I learned this in 10th grade.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Anyone seen that "earth changes map" where the middle of america through the mississippi river is flooded clear up to the Iowa/Wisconsin border and most of Mexico is under water?

Maybe that's why both idiot parties in the US are pushing for illegal immigrant amnesty?

Saving a bunch of low IQ workers to rebuild infrastructure? I am in no way de-valuing construction/engineering workers in this sentence.

We couldn't live without them. Plumbers, electricians, concrete, sheet metal workers - I couldn't do that work - I'm a registered nurse.

I'm referring to politicians (the lowest IQ of us all), when I make the "low IQ workers" remark - attributing it to politicians.
edit on 16-6-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by maes2

The "jews that are not jews" khazar jews, who took the jewish religion, because they were forced to "take a religion" the synagouge of satan

thank you for your point but Khazar is the name of a big lake between Russia, Iran, Azerbaijan ..... maybe we can call it Caucasus region. so you mean those jews are from Caucasus ! well you know this reminds me the Gag and Magog ! anyhow I am sure that Israel is not a jew country.

what do you mean by synagogue of satan and forced religion ! who has forced them.

The new world order wants it's capital in jerusalem - it will have a one world religion to go with the one world gov't. and currency.
The vatican is helping them out. It will not be a jewish, islamic, or christian religion (all based on one God) it will be a pagan religion based on "mother earth" and the anti-christ will lead it.

very nice, secularism was a lie. the way we live is our religion. but what kind of religion can be replaced with monotheism ! well maybe Kabbalah. many Hollywood artists are Kabalaists. I am not sure they can perform their wills easily. they have many problems and obstacles.

edit on 16-6-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

As far as my understanding, NWO is about atheist Kingship.

They do not want a religion based rule, as it does not serve their purpose.

This is why Christianity and Vatican are destroyed.

They no longer have any need of a religion. Religion has served its purpose already.

They want a very rich elite and a very poor working class. Thats it. Any enlightenment of the masses through religion does not help them in any way, They better have brainwashed and poor slaves.

Any religion where "God" is involved cannot be implemented without social justice and truthfulness. So "God" is the enemy for NWO.

Separating Khazars from Jews does not serve any purpose. Jews are spread all over the world. Why create an artificial line between Khazars and other Jews?

The issue is not Judaism or Christianity or Islam. People are confused.

It is all about power and money - absolute power and unlimited wealth for a chosen few.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The problem is that the coin doesn't show a landmass. It's based on the worn shape of an ancient coin. So, there's nothing at all strange about it.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by Sankari

I can't help myself

What gaul you have, to call Yasir Arafat "some idiotic Palestinian".
To many he was one of the greatest of Freedom Fighters.
edit on 14-6-2013 by azureskys because: changed words

edit on 14-6-2013 by azureskys because: spelling

Sorry, but greatest what? The man was a disaster - he had the anti-Midas Touch.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Which country other than Israel has a map on its coin? Or even shape of an ancient coin?

The intentions of State of Israel do not have to be distilled from its coins. There are plenty of other sources and events.

I have no problem with expansion of a State. As a person has a right to grow his money, a State has a right to increase its geographical area. I do not believe in fixed boundaries of States. However I object to an ancient book (Bible or any other) as the basis of such expansion. If Israel has good policies, there could be other States that are willing to join it in a political union. If Israel expands by elimination of other people and races, we cannot accept it.

The concept of "promised land" is an illogical and false concept. We cannot accept such concepts.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Yes, but this thread is predicated on the mistaken belief that the coin is based on a map, when it isn't. It's based on a very old and very worn coin. Oh and have a look at this.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

So do you really care about ANY country being removed from a map or are you just upset when it comes to a Jewish entity doing it?

Hey look! Here is the PLO UN logo and it has removed Israel from the map completely. This must be very upsetting for you as well and I'm sure you were going to post a thread all about it next huh?

Hypocrite. Your pro Muslim and anti Jewish threads aren't even interesting any longer, just tedious.
edit on 16-6-2013 by Carreau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mitman93

Case closed. Not sure why you all are still debating when this man has answered your question and linked a reputable source...
"Case closed" could possibly be a valid claim if the ancient coin actually matched the shape that appears on the modern coin.
Antigonus Coins
If you look at them side by side, you see that they are not that close to being the same shape.
edit on 16-6-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by mitman93

Case closed. Not sure why you all are still debating when this man has answered your question and linked a reputable source...
"Case closed" could possibly be a valid claim if the ancient coin actually matched the shape that appears on the modern coin.
Antigonus Coins
If you look at them side by side, you see that they are not that close to being the same shape.

But they are at least fairly similar, and the creation of coins allows at least some artistic licence. So yes, case closed.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Here is the PLO UN logo and it has removed Israel from the map completely.

The "P" in PLO stands for Palestine.
What is shown in green on the Logo is Palestine.
Why include the zionist regime illegally occupying part of it?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

. . . allows at least some artistic licence.

You need to go look for a different coin which matches, or drop the pretense that the image on the modern coin is not a covert depiction of what the zionist elite think is their "rightful" property.
I think Israeli defenders are just grasping at straws to deny the true criminal nature of the regime.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

I have no problem with expansion of a State.

So then you would support the expansion of Pakistan into Kashmir?
Just militarily overrunning neighboring countries to annex their land is against international laws and is a war crime.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by maes2

The issue is not Judaism or Christianity or Islam. People are confused.
It is all about power and money - absolute power and unlimited wealth for a chosen few.

perfect. but this will change someday.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

. . . allows at least some artistic licence.

You need to go look for a different coin which matches, or drop the pretense that the image on the modern coin is not a covert depiction of what the zionist elite think is their "rightful" property.
I think Israeli defenders are just grasping at straws to deny the true criminal nature of the regime.

Erm, it's not a map. It's the shape of an old coin. And Israel never owned any parts of Syria or indeed Egypt. As for Iraq, nope again.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

. . . Israel never owned any parts of Syria or indeed Egypt. As for Iraq, nope again.

According to the zionist's ancient holy scripture, their national deity was this god who lived on Mount Hermon, and owned everything that He could see from His heavenly palace on top of that mountain.
Then according to this book, this deity identified Himself to the father of this particular nation as being a member of the Shaddayyin mountain demons, and was the one who was sovereign over the Land of Canaan, and more than just that, but also all of the land between the Nile and the Euphrates rivers.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

. . . Israel never owned any parts of Syria or indeed Egypt. As for Iraq, nope again.

According to the zionist's ancient holy scripture, their national deity was this god who lived on Mount Hermon, and owned everything that He could see from His heavenly palace on top of that mountain.
Then according to this book, this deity identified Himself to the father of this particular nation as being a member of the Shaddayyin mountain demons, and was the one who was sovereign over the Land of Canaan, and more than just that, but also all of the land between the Nile and the Euphrates rivers.

Haha, what?
Care to provide a source for this?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Haha, what?
Care to provide a source for this?

Genesis 17:1
When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am God Almighty; walk before me faithfully and be blameless. (2011 NIV)

The word translated here as Almighty is שַׁדַּ֔י (šad·day).

Genesis 17:8
The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”

Genesis 15:18
On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said, “To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadie of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates—

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

The Sinai was never given to Israel it was just more land they tried to steal after the six day war.

You do understand the reasoning for this war?

Maybe the prior wars the Arabs started had something to do with it? Egypt closing the Strait of Tiran had a lot to do with it too. Gamal Abdel Nasser blocking all shipping to Israel had a lot to do with it also. That is REAL history no one wants to know, because those making revisionist history likes to play the blame game.

For every action there is a reaction.....right or wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join