It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck to expose and bring down entire power structure within the next 24hrs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Glen Beck has done this before. He's said he has something big and that you have to tune in to his show to find out. But then it turns out to be nothing. I think he does this for ratings. Oh ... and it's from 'before it's news' .... so .... you know .....

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
We might have to wait a while yet.

Glenn Beck revealed on Monday that his vocal cords were temporarily paralyzed. The conservative host was told by doctors that the condition was ultimately repairable, but would "come and go." So instead of talking through his show, Beck delivered a tearful 10 minute—yes, 10 MINUTE—monologue through colorful cue cards that sometimes included little drawings.

If you can suffer 10 minutes of this you deserve a medal..

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

I managed 30 seconds

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Thats the best broadcast he ever made. That he lost his voice before making it, is not coincidental with that fact, but the cause of it in my estimation. And there were things that he had written on those little flashcards that I really agreed with deeply. For example "Some of the things I have said were VILE!" , rings true with me, as do some of his comments regarding corruption in DC.

I think when he has to think about it first, Mr Beck might have some hope of producing some thought inspiring work. Thats assuming that the moment he re-gains the ability to vocalise his thoughts, he remembers how to think. That sort of order of events has been sadly lacking in most of his career to date.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

That was posted before the thing that's going to bring down the world was posted.

Oh and I watched it all, I'd like my medal please. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I applaud your fortitude, but you still cannot have a medal.

The video is only 9mins 51seconds

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

"after recent revalations about the PRISM issue, that the populations which make up the "developed" world, are no longer capable of summoning enough rage and righteous anger to actually act, no matter how abused thier liberty becomes, no matter what threat thier governments pose to them, and no matter what rights become a thing of the past. If there was ANY such possibility, then we would be seeing a minimum of four civil wars kicking off right now, and we are not. "

No truer words have been spoken in a long time my friend.

So true.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Beck can't expose himself to a hot blonde at 3 a.m. on a Saturday night. I doubt he can bring down the power structure with his crappy show. I can't stand Fox or MSNBC they or both full of Bologna.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Can't say that I know anything about Glenn Beck, don't live in the US. However, if he really had news that was this powerful, he wouldn't be blabbering about it with time tables. The fact is, he would hit Twitter, YouTube, FaceBook and just about any other social media site he could come up with as he broadcast it live on the TV and radio.

Now since he has come out saying he has such earth moving news it's guaranteed to be rubbish that even my dog wouldn't be interested in. Is he related to Sorcha Faal?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

This absolutely the case. Americans aren't going to do Jack Sh!t no matter what. We seem to have so many big-balled gun-toting patriots pissing and moaning online, but NONE actually making a move to secure the liberties they so proudly brag they'll "die" to defend. ALL TALK NO ACTION. EVER.

Just "Thank you, Sir. May I have another?"

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Restraint? Come on, its 100% total apathy. The fact is it doesn't matter what we do anyway. If we protest the cops will shut us down, and the government will just carry on as normal completely ignoring our concerns. If we riot, then when it settles down they will arrest every single person involved. There is nothing at all we can do, short of civil war, as you know if we truly threaten the elite they WILL kill every single person who is a threat to them, and that will not be a pretty thing and I do not blame anyone for not wanting to go down that route.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Its catch 22 really. Sure you can blame people for not doing anything, and yes, we are to blame for not doing anything while we had the chance. But we passed the point of no return long before I, or even my parents were born. (I personally believe this was in the 60's and the hippy movement was our last chance, and that was defeated by TPTB introducing drugs to them, but thats another topic).

But, as I just said on my previous reply to someone else, nobody really wants to go to war, those who do are in the military and would likely be the ones we would have to fight against as they protect and serve their corporate masters. Most people know deep down that is the only way out of this system now, and can you blame them for not wanting to live in a war zone?

We are not in a democracy, protesting never works unless it suits the governments agenda, and they "listen" to protestors to maintain the illusion of democracy. We have come a long way since the days of Ghandi, his tactics were radical and new and the government had no real response to them. But they have learned now. TPTB have all the money and resources at their disposal to eliminate every substantial threat to them. We do not live in a movie where some underdog can take on the raging beast. This is real life, and people have families to take care of. Yes you could argue that they are doing their families more harm than good by staying apathetic and not changing things for them, but on the other hand, we live in a society that is relatively safe and peaceful, we have food, we have social security, we have healthcare. Is it really all that bad?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Heres the thing. The people now know what is happening. They now have a choice. They either, accept things as they are, because they value thier lives more than thier liberty, would rather sacrifice the entire ethos of democracy at the altar of fear, than stand against the tide of tyranny, or they choose freedom and death, in the hope that enough of a difference can be made in the present, to make the future worth living in for whom ever remains.

If is ever a time to fight, it is when the odds seem ridiculous, when the power ranged against the righteous is at its peak, not a low ebb, because to fight for ones rights and for ones liberty in circumstances which by thier very continuation threaten those things, not only frees the generation who gets stuck in, but the generation after, and the generation after that. Poor odds are no reason not to do the right thing. If there was ever a moment when all it would take for evil to truimph... you get the picture.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

Safe ain't got nothing to do with it. "Report a crime - you will do time" - motto of our local police force does- Look up Glenn on a Religious TV show being asked why Faux News cancelled his show so suddenly - "I wanted to show a video of a man telling the Truth - the real truth - and they would not let me."

Then you will be ready to look at emails of mine such as 'Sorry Glenn it had to be done' which is admittedy a crazy letter - yet the crux is that all those who complain about "foreign billionaires" controlling Media - look up "Kingdom Holding Company" and a Saudi Prince we must not name....

Then see the video he MUST be talking about, and the long book it promotes, and all the things no one in media dares mention, even here; my name again is... [Double Secret Probation/Pre-emptivr Banned for life...]

I AM suffering excruciating crippling pain, now in my stomach, ever since the Nikon camera by my coffee table was stolen - a subtle poisoning is the way of "Them" - believed to be using the Christian Religion as a cover to keep us sexually enslaved - but you did not hear it from me. I may not be... ouch, got to go - don't try to be "safe" - it does no good - they are everywhere!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Yes I understand what you are saying. But people simply do not want to go to war. Those who do are at war with the wrong people - and this is by design.

As things stand we are still comfortable. When we start to starve like in Greece then maybe we will see more people choose to fight. Until then though, nothing will change. The government will continue to keep us fed knowing this.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Hm, I hope this is a load of BS. And my gut tells me it is, so I'm going to go with that.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Can you be a little more precise than that?

If you watch these videos , you'll know why he is such - - - - a shill - - - - plus a looser

Glenn Beck implies Ron Paul supporters are terrorists

Glenn Beck attempts to debunk FEMA Camps with James Meigs Part 1

Glenn Beck attempts to debunk FEMA Camps with James Meigs Part 2

And i doubt he is No. 1 either...surely there's many to choose from...choices choices..

Here are few other shills :

- Christiane Amanpour

- Anderson Cooper

Etc .

Should be interesting if he actually has anything Earth shattering to say this time, or if he's going to cry wolf again.

He's Going to Cry like a little girl

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Heh, I suppose the people think they will fight better on empty stomachs, be able to get to rally points better when thier cars are empty of petrol and thier wallets empty of money to buy it with? Do they think they will be any better prepared than they are now, to do what must be done? If so, why?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Glenn Beck...hmm...He lies like he breathes. As sure as death and taxes.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You seem to think that it is not part of their plan. We have been kept separate from each other for a reason, because of our prejudice and hate and fear. If we all find out that we are being manipulated the world would unite and band together against our common enemy. For we must push for our own enlightenment. If unification is force it is not appreciated for the gift it is . It has to be wanted. We have to UNITE against a common "apparent" enemy. It is the only way to usher in a NEW WORLD ORDER, when it is wanted universally. Since time is not on our side, although you would think 13000 years would suffice for world unity, we must be manipulate into it.

Dont be so scared. You have your flaws, and you have your fears. EVERYONE is guilty of prejudice. When you finally find out you have been manipulated that towel head or dark skinned or light skinned or yellow skinned person is no longer that. But a fellow P.O.W., a brother in arms. No longer will you see different color skin, or opposing religions. You will see a fellow HUMAN who felt the same betrayal. When you stand next to a race that is not yours you will fell not the anxiety you felt before, you will no longer not know what to talk about but instead be united against an apparent "supposed" enemy. And share the same hurt and frustration. If you were told that there were men working to unite the world through manipulation you would not welcome it.

This supposed enemy has been working behind the veil for the past 2000+ years secretly serving your souls to catapult them into enlightenment. So while you think they have been performing service to self it is you who have been doing it while they have been providing service to others.

You might not want to accept it but it is truth. If you are not willing to accept it when it does happen then you are doomed to repeat this cycle of life until you do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join