It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Furthering a science: Life Hacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'd like to discuss just a few ways one could "hack life". What I mean by that is to use unconventional or not really well known ways to get ahead or improve the quality of life. What that is can vary, but I'll include my own list, personal as it may be, even if it helps just one person, that's fine with me! These aren't in any sort of order, but here I go. And please, this is all in my opinion, weather you agree or not, I'd just like to hear other life hacks in this discussion

1. Liposomal Vitamin C - This stuff has been discussed previously on this site, and it could be eqauted to your immunue system on steroids. I've shared this with much of my family and friends, and haven't gotten sick since I've begun using it. Other lipsomal products such as lipsomal

2. Penis Extender/Aphrodisiacs - While one may laugh and snark at this idea, It's been a very affective tool/ I've been using one for about five years and I'll spare you the naughty details, but it really does give you extra size in that area. This can be used any sized man, and altough it's uncomfortable, well worth it. You also get use to it rather quickly, why not go bigger?

3. "Just do it" - I feel as though we have knowledge within, that we don't know we have until we actually just do it. If you go into a problem with just a general understanding of the problem, eventually you will fix the problem all on your own. Spare yourself a lot of money getting your computer fixed or paying for fixing that car problem, you can do it yourself, just try!

4. Online Dating - I'm not saying it's the only way to meet people, but not everyone is a social butterfly. I'm pretty good looking, but I hate being in crowded areas. Online dating for me provides easier access to make new friends and meet new people. You get to feel the person out before you actually meet, and believe it or not you can develop quite a bit of chemistry before you even meet. People who may have never met before can use this tool rather than having to be there at the right time to meet someone. Be whitty and confident, set yourself apart.

5. Torrents - ARRR matey. (I can't discuss this, I don't do this, just naming it)

6. Hallucinogens - Our own brain creates '___', and while I can't really discuss the use of any hallucinogens on this site, I can discuss that '___' is created in our own pineal gland, and '___' along with others, is quite simply easy access to the spirit realm.

7. Meditation - Shut down ones own mind and let your subconscious take over. I'm still getting into this one and learning more all the time. So many answers lie within, so many adventures can be taken, within. We ourselves hold the key to many of our own questions, seek and ye shall find!

Okay so that's my list so far. Some of it may be trivial, but I'd like to hear some of yours! Weather it's a tip on saving money, picking up chicks, or just something you've done to make something easier. Let's hear it!

Some others from other people can be found here.
www.reddit.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-6-2013 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
nice read sir..i think our body need some of above..

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

hey thanks for coming by! Apparently "life hacks" has been around for a while lol.

'Life hacking refers to any productivity trick, shortcut, skill, or novelty method to increase productivity and efficiency, in all walks of life; in other words, anything that solves an everyday problem in a clever or non-obvious way might be called a life hack. Coined in the 1980s in hacker culture, the term became popularized in the blogosphere and is primarily used by computer experts who suffer from information overload or those with a playful curiosity in the ways they can accelerate their workflow in ways other than programming. "Life" refers to an individual's productivity, personal organization, work processes, or any area the hacker ethic can be applied to solve a problem. The terms hack, hacking, and hacker have a long history of ambiguity in the computing and geek communities, particularly within the free and open source software crowds.

en.wikipedia.org...

I hope we can further this area with some of the smart and witty brains on ATS.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hiasyouwant
2. Penis Extender/Aphrodisiacs - While one may laugh and snark at this idea, It's been a very affective tool/ I've been using one for about five years and I'll spare you the naughty details, but it really does give you extra size in that area. This can be used any sized man, and altough it's uncomfortable, well worth it. You also get use to it rather quickly, why not go bigger?

I had to stop here, because.

I'm not going to hurt my doodle just to make it feel bigger.

Why Oo Would you..

I hear banging it with a hammer makes it bigger too.. After a while you can't feel a thing!

oO

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

It doesn't feel bigger it literally is bigger. By about one and a half inches since I first started. I have tiny stretch marks on the shaft of my wank to prove it, not even noticeable. If it's not worth it don't do it bro, I'm not here to sell anything but It's really not as torturous as it may sound! You might be pleasantly surprised, so might your lady. Just a gradual stretching over time, pretty sensible if you ask me, but that's just one mans opnion! Have you any of your own life hacks?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Are you talking about the Italian stretcher? The one with the elastic bands?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

The type I'm talking about could be found here, might look like spam, and I'm not endorsing any particular products there, just showing that is the sort of technology I'm talking about in particular here. I'll have to check out the one your talking about though, not sure if it's the same. Like I said they are quite expensive, but it just all depends if it's worth it or not! To me it was, I took a leap of faith and it paid off. Maybe this deserves it's own thread someday, lol

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
There was one device tested by Dr Paolo Gontero of the University of Turin that was clinically tested and got several writeups in British Journal of Urology. It actually did work. But it looks...painful.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hiasyouwant
reply to post by winofiend

It doesn't feel bigger it literally is bigger. By about one and a half inches since I first started. I have tiny stretch marks on the shaft of my wank to prove it, not even noticeable. If it's not worth it don't do it bro, I'm not here to sell anything but It's really not as torturous as it may sound! You might be pleasantly surprised, so might your lady. Just a gradual stretching over time, pretty sensible if you ask me, but that's just one mans opnion! Have you any of your own life hacks?

I've been stretching mine for years man, its not going to get any bigger.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
My own life hacks, minus the penile extension or a peter pump.

Pharmaceuticals - there are many pills that can improve your well being. DHEA, tribulus terrestris extracts, and mega doses of vitamins can and will improve your well being. Many pills for uppers and many for downers...all OTC.

Push back father time with strength training. Not saying you have to get all jacked, but the basic Weider techniques will help push back time. Don't shoot for sustaining, but for improving is a key.

Internet stuff, all things internet will assist you in prolonging your life. Have a problem, just search it. So many people out there have already been there and done that.

Final life hack - speak your mind and don't keep stuff bottled up. Dumb stresses will cause gray hair and premature internal organ aging.

Following the above should help mitigate stress. Also...Booze, do it, love it, respect it. The booze is very optional.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I would be careful taking penis pills they contain a lot of stuff that can mess with your mind and body - testosterone for one. A better method is to exercise your pubococcygus (PC) muscle. Also penis pumps are a waste of money because they don't produce long-term results.

A few more hacks:
-Drink filtered non-fluoridated water, use a milk alternative like Almond Milk and make it yourself.
-Eat less, eat only when your hungry and in small portions making sure it's healthy food. If you don't feel hunger then you don't need to eat.
-Exercise, even if it's just a slow walk to get the body moving.
-Meditate, use binaural beats like hemi-sync, trypnaural, etc. Also use incense, crystals, herbal tea, etc.
-Hypnosis, learn to do it yourself and program yourself every night when falling asleep.
-Mindfulness, practice it daily (whilst being active) learn how to be present in the moment and non-judgmental of your thoughts and others.
-Positive thinking, It might be lying to yourself but it's better than putting yourself down all the time.
-Stop rushing, life isn't a race. Notice next time you are in a rush and ask yourself why, what are the consequences of being late and what is wrong about the present moment. Doing this will change your perception of time and help you live longer.

top topics

join