I'd like to discuss just a few ways one could "hack life". What I mean by that is to use unconventional or not really well known ways to get ahead or
improve the quality of life. What that is can vary, but I'll include my own list, personal as it may be, even if it helps just one person, that's fine
with me! These aren't in any sort of order, but here I go. And please, this is all in my opinion, weather you agree or not, I'd just like to hear
other life hacks in this discussion
1. Liposomal Vitamin C - This stuff has been discussed previously on this site, and it could be eqauted to your immunue system on steroids. I've
shared this with much of my family and friends, and haven't gotten sick since I've begun using it. Other lipsomal products such as lipsomal
2. Penis Extender/Aphrodisiacs - While one may laugh and snark at this idea, It's been a very affective tool/ I've been using one for about five
years and I'll spare you the naughty details, but it really does give you extra size in that area. This can be used any sized man, and altough it's
uncomfortable, well worth it. You also get use to it rather quickly, why not go bigger?
3. "Just do it" - I feel as though we have knowledge within, that we don't know we have until we actually just do it. If you go into a problem with
just a general understanding of the problem, eventually you will fix the problem all on your own. Spare yourself a lot of money getting your computer
fixed or paying for fixing that car problem, you can do it yourself, just try!
4. Online Dating - I'm not saying it's the only way to meet people, but not everyone is a social butterfly. I'm pretty good looking, but I hate being
in crowded areas. Online dating for me provides easier access to make new friends and meet new people. You get to feel the person out before you
actually meet, and believe it or not you can develop quite a bit of chemistry before you even meet. People who may have never met before can use this
tool rather than having to be there at the right time to meet someone. Be whitty and confident, set yourself apart.
5. Torrents - ARRR matey. (I can't discuss this, I don't do this, just naming it)
6. Hallucinogens - Our own brain creates '___', and while I can't really discuss the use of any hallucinogens on this site, I can discuss that '___'
is created in our own pineal gland, and '___' along with others, is quite simply easy access to the spirit realm.
7. Meditation - Shut down ones own mind and let your subconscious take over. I'm still getting into this one and learning more all the time. So many
answers lie within, so many adventures can be taken, within. We ourselves hold the key to many of our own questions, seek and ye shall find!
Okay so that's my list so far. Some of it may be trivial, but I'd like to hear some of yours! Weather it's a tip on saving money, picking up chicks,
or just something you've done to make something easier. Let's hear it!
Some others from other people can be found here.
edit on 11-6-2013 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)