It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

[What we need] Righteous judgement.

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
It's what people listen to, it's what inspires people, it's what they hear.

It's what makes the world go around.


Also, it goes around all we need is love and so, but if the world were to be without righteous judgement, what a crap world it would be. Oops, now that I mentioned,

Is the world in need of righteous judgement?





posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Who decides what is Righteous? you? do you use a old book to condemn others?
No what we need is a fair system which looks after it's people and does not condemn them, nothing to do with God just humanity.



posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Who decides what is Righteous? you? do you use a old book to condemn others?
No what we need is a fair system which looks after it's people and does not condemn them, nothing to do with God just humanity.




There is no deciding wether something is righteous or not. Righteous is when it is.

I see you are clueless about what the word righteous means. Righteous condemns and sets free at the same time and does not put one into misery. It does not block one from living further.

I have myself to condemn others, in fact, it are the others condemning themselves.

What's a fair system different from a righteous one?



posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle
 


right·eous
/ˈrīCHəs/
Adjective
(of a person or conduct) Morally right or justifiable; virtuous.
Perfectly wonderful; fine and genuine.


No I know what it means and I stand by my post....Just because you see something as righteous doesn't mean others will, others may see it as abhorrent and evil.



posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74
 





nothing to do with God just humanity.


Unless the two are inseprable in which case you've just taken the most wreckless path possible.
Not great thinking.



posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

No I know what it means and I stand by my post....Just because you see something as righteous doesn't mean others will, others may see it as abhorrent and evil.


Self-righteous comes to mind.

When they see it as abhorrent and evil then that is because they put themselves above it. Not a wise thing to do.
What do you prefer, being wise, or foolish?



posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


The two can and should be separate, I do not need God to show me what is morally right and what is good, I know it already.
If you are saying that without God we can not be moral well that says to me that without God you think you would be immoral, you are using God as a crutch, an excuse to be good but I do not need God to do Good...I do not need a promise of a heaven cookie to do good in my life.

Anyhow Iam out of this thread....no point trying to get through to some...far to gone and brainwashed.
edit on 11-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74
 


My point is simply that God and humanity may be inseprable.
Meaning we can not escape his righteous judgement. And I'm
sure you will admit you don't know that they are seprable, do you ?
edit on 11-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle
 


Everybody is already judging. They think their "the good guys" and that their way is "righteousness" and everyone else should listen and obey.

"Hey we're the GOOD guys and they're the BAD guys, therefore we should start wars to kill them and end their wickedness".

It's the same program we've been living under for the last thousands of years...



posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Angle
 


Everybody is already judging. They think their "the good guys" and that their way is "righteousness" and everyone else should listen and obey.

"Hey we're the GOOD guys and they're the BAD guys, therefore we should start wars to kill them and end their wickedness".



No, no, they know far too well they aren't doing what's right.



posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Angle
 


Everybody is already judging. They think their "the good guys" and that their way is "righteousness" and everyone else should listen and obey.

"Hey we're the GOOD guys and they're the BAD guys, therefore we should start wars to kill them and end their wickedness".



No, no, they know far too well they aren't doing what's right.


Who the hell are "they"? Am I "they"?



posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo
 


I meant noone particular from the board Cuervo. I just want to make clear that those who do wrong know that what they do is wrong.

If this isn't the case, we should really be cautious. But sometimes evil is necessary.

I know, I'm already preparing for the flood of criticism on what I just said.

We can't be ourselves on a forum, now can we?



posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by Cuervo
 


I meant noone particular from the board Cuervo. I just want to make clear that those who do wrong know that what they do is wrong.

If this isn't the case, we should really be cautious. But sometimes evil is necessary.

I know, I'm already preparing for the flood of criticism on what I just said.

We can't be ourselves on a forum, now can we?


By "I", I just meant the possibility of it being us on ATS. I know you wouldn't make a thread on me. I'm not that vain.



posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by boymonkey74
 





nothing to do with God just humanity.


Unless the two are inseprable in which case you've just taken the most wreckless path possible.
Not great thinking.


No, the wreckless path is making bold statements without having any clue on human nature and human history. The question before us is, Is it time for righteous judgement. Well, today there is tyranny, war, murder, rape, child abuse, greed, addictions... Now pick a century in the last 6,000 years where this WASN'T THE CASE. Nothing has changed. If righteous judgement didn't happen throughout all that time, then why should it happen now?

If anyone is thinking of the fictional account of the great flood, it didn't happen!
edit on 6/12/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj
 





If anyone is thinking of the fictional account of the great flood, it didn't happen!


Now there's a bold statement if I ever read one. You can't say things with that kind of authority when it's
obvious you couldn't know.
edit on 12-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by jiggerj
 





If anyone is thinking of the fictional account of the great flood, it didn't happen!


Now there's a bold statement if I ever read one. You can't say things with that kind of authority when it's
obvious you couldn't know.
edit on 12-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)


I didn't say this off the top of my .. Over the years I've heard many geologists state that evidence shows there was no great flood. For you, I googled it and came up with national geographic.

No Evidence of the Great Flood



posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

It's what people listen to, it's what inspires people, it's what they hear.
It's what makes the world go around.Also, it goes around all we need is love and so, but if the world were to be without righteous judgement, what a crap world it would be. Oops, now that I mentioned,
Is the world in need of righteous judgement?


Thought it existed already without the religious component. CNN, HLN, FOX News. If you think the media is inspiring, and all about love its a love affair of hate strife and basically an inability to maintain STATUS QUO or more diabolical purposed DESTABLERS of the establishment. Danger exists EVERYWHERE, beware of it. Need a Swat Team (local) to get you to the grocery store and back safe and sound, are you kidding? The Beatles broke up in 1972, and the 'all you need is love' died with them or that idea. Maybe we need the Virgin Airline Jet propelled SPACE vehicle lauched into the stratosphere, and just keep on going the 2 million dollar price tag might be well worth the ride (whatever happens I do not want to return to the blue water planet..TICKET PUNCHED OUT AS A ONE WAY PASSAGE).
edit on 12-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj
 


I know you didn't just say it off the top of your my friend Jigger. And we having a long acquaintance here I do consider us friends. And you know very well how I feel about evidences. So throw3 the scientists who say such things in with my comment also. Just because there is no evidence for something really means nothing. Let alone you or anyone else being able to make such a positively negative claim.

And that view should be in reality, universal and I'm sure you can see that.
edit on 12-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by boymonkey74
 


My point is simply that God and humanity may be inseprable.
Meaning we can not escape his righteous judgement. And I'm
sure you will admit you don't know that they are seprable, do you ?


You realize what you are saying, God cannot stand you (no ESCAPE) as it holds you in RIGHT-YOU-ARE-US (rightousness) CONTEMPT. Not judgement (on your part) Its automatic and you already separated yourself from the God being (whomever that is). No groveling allowed now. God and humanity is the same detestable/desperate creation, live with it (ITS YOU BOTH), love it and be one with it dispite any foot/feet dragging into the abyss of OWNERSHIP (OF YOUR SOUL), you have no choice in this struggle?
edit on 12-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
1

log in

join