It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati? Minor leaguers. Bilderbergers? Children. Meet the Real Masters of the World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Dear ATSers

Ok, I'm now sold on the concept of a group controlling the planet, and that's quite a change for me.

I don't intend any suspense, it's the Forbes Global Forum. They meet annually and they are the muscle of the Earth. Allow me to give you pieces from the article that opened my eyes.

The Fortune Global Forum, an invitation-only conference of Fortune 500 CEOs, Chinese elites, and fashionable journalists, began on June 6 at the Shangri-La luxury hotel along the Jin River. The forum concludes on June 8. If there is an event that better explains the feeling of estrangement and frustration and cynicism ordinary Americans feel toward the men and women who govern and manage them, I can’t think of it.

The “partners” or sponsors of the forum include some of the largest and most famous corporations and brand names in the world: Air China, Coca-Cola, DuPont, Lenovo, Volvo, McKinsey, J.P. Morgan, APCO Worldwide, and the George Washington University, among others.

The CEOs and top executives of Burberry, AOL, McKinsey, Time Warner, Sina.com, Honeywell, J.P. Morgan, SINOPEC, ConocoPhillips, Morgan Stanley, Johnson and Johnson, GE, Walt Disney Company, Dreamworks Animation, Novartis, Intel, Baidu, Qualcomm, Evercore, Starwood Hotels, and Royal Phillips Electronics will be there, as will dozens of top Chinese officials and businesspeople whose relationship to the Communist Party must play a not-unimportant role in their lives.

Business journalists from Fortune and Time and Reuters will be there. The usual suspects of the global convergence circuit will be there: Jon Huntsman, Hank Paulson, Kevin Rudd, Joshua Cooper Ramo, Ken Lieberthal, Carlos Gutierrez, Christopher Dodd. Yao Ming will be there. So will Yu Wenxia, Miss World 2012, who may be doing more for Sino-American relations than the rest of the list combined.

Money is a universal language that levels barriers of partisanship and ethnicity, a language that makes the avoidance of inconvenient facts so much easier. The wealth that the participants in the Fortune Global Forum have amassed, or are hoping to amass, from working with the Chinese one-party state anesthetizes them from concerns about food safety, or intellectual property theft, or industrial espionage, or cyber-war, or regional bullying. The fact that China uses American dollars to build its military capacity and maintain the brutal and unpredictable Kim regime in North Korea must seem inconsequential from inside the personal sauna in the Shangri-La’s presidential suite. Repression of political dissidents and religious persecution are minor affairs when your attention is fixed on a serving of thinly sliced pork belly and vegetable roll served with garlic sauce.

The populist Five Star Movement in Italy identifies itself as an opponent of what it calls “il casta”: The caste that rules its country. Into this category the Five Star Movement places the establishments of the major Italian political parties and the electronic and periodical press, all of the elites who helped bring Italy to the brink on which it looms today. But the caste is not just an Italian phenomenon. The Fortune Global Forum shows it is a global one.

Life is difficult for the uninitiated. The Tea Party members and supporters of Ted Cruz, the opponents of immigration amnesty and same-sex marriage and abortion and taxpayer-subsidized contraception, the critics of trade agreements that open America to foreign products without opening foreign countries to American ones, the advocates of drilling and fracking and building pipelines and refineries, critics of multilateralism and global governance, pro-Israel and Second Amendment activists, members of the white working class and others who have not seen wages rise or incomes improve for years, for whom long term unemployment continues to persist—all these must endure the scorn and mockery and animus of the caste. They are the low-skilled worker whom illegal immigration will price out of the market, the Tea Party organizer singled out by the IRS, the mother and father desperately trying to shield their children from what they see as a depraved culture. They do not go to Shangri-La, and unlike Mr. Smith they do not go to Washington, which they look upon with a jaundiced eye as the capital busies itself with issues—immigration reform, gun control, Obamacare—irrelevant or inimical to their everyday concerns.

What observers of American politics tend to misunderstand is that the differences of opinion among the caste are differences of degree, not kind. One of its wings wants more government transfer payments and regulation, and the other wing wants less. The caste will find a way to make a nice living either way. But if you took a poll of American attendees of the Fortune Global Forum, or attendees of the Davos World Forum, I seriously doubt you would find much disagreement at all on matters of sex and religion, immigration and trade, equality and diversity, environment and ecology. On such issues the consensus is ironclad. In this sense the encomiums to globalization one hears at the Obama-Xi summit, and at confabs like the Global Forum, are more than bromides. They are serious commitments, passionately held, that signify membership in the political- financial-media caste that profits from mortgaging the American future, piece by piece.

freebeacon.com...

There is so much more to this article, I've just taken some parts. The emphasis in my snippets may be American, but the control is world-wide.

I believe that "the caste" exists and because they have shared attitudes and beliefs, they have shared goals. My apologies in advance to those who think they can "take down" the world economic system, they're inexperienced in life.

Perhaps we can make short term adjustments in a country, or even a group of countries, but these, Ladies and Gentlemen are your masters.

With respect,
Charles1952
edit on 10-6-2013 by charles1952 because: Headline

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I know people are sick of hearing this - but look how many of these people have ties to the jesuits - even the asian countries.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Dear Happy1,

Thanks for commenting, but
. I don't remember any mention of Jesuits in this. Maybe there is a connection I don't know about. What do you mean? The Jesuits are connected to China? Sorry, I'm missing it.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

The jesuits have their fingers intertwined in all of the colleges, big business, gov'ts and "charitable societies". -

George Washington University is a jesuit college....

The jesuits are not the catholic religion - they are the "military wing" of the vatican - and this pope is the first jesuit of the vatican's long line of popes.....

You can look up the jesuit oath on the internet.

You can read the "protocols of the elder leaders of zion" on the internet - which many, many, many people will say "it's been debunked"

Really? How are the "leaders who rule the world" leading then? Read it and make an opinion yourself.

Read a Historical perspective of the jesuits - not their "homepage".

It's really a whole lot of info to go through. It will astound you.

I'm agreeing with your post - just see the underpinnings of these people.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Those Protocols are declared to be debunked by certain people . They are the people who have interest in them . The Rothschilds have been thought to be long involved in the founding and implementation of the Protocols . The supposed findings that the Protocols were a fraud was at best based on the evidence of the day 100 years ago . But today the evidence of the fulfillment of those Protocols by the Zionist Jewish who were originally named as the original authors is indisputable . The plan appears to have started with an Ashkenazi Jew Mayer Amshel Bauer later changed to Rothschild . Adam Wieshaupt was reportedly employed to create the Illuminati which I believe was to create opportunities for the Rothschilds to exploit . His job was to create divisions and strife that could be exploited for the Banksters to exploit and tear down barriers against Globalism .
Mayer Rothschild said let me issue the currency and I care not who makes the laws . The Golden rule ; He who owns the gold rules .

The head of the Globalism Snake is the head of the Protocols of Zion .
Also research the TALMUD and you see much of the same rhetoric . Both are Zionist Jew created .

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Thanks, you are really good at this.

Can you explain the relationship between the vatican and the zionist jews?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I don't mean to thwart your thread - it's just that a bunch of people with money have to have some ties.

What are they? Isn't that the real question? Bill Gates just doesn't partner with Jay-Z for no theosophical reason?

What brings all of these people together for a "cause"? And, what exactly is that "cause" ? And what exactly is the umbrella which this "cause" is under?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

From what I have read the Rothschilds are keeping( storing) the Vatican s Gold . I can only imagine them asking for and getting it back would be a problem . Protocol #1 explains their position on Gold .
The Vatican could be the validation of the One World Religion of the NWO . The NWO would want to take advantage of the name sake of the largest church ( religious authority) in the world to validate the OW Religion . Who controls their wealth in Gold ? And what leverage does the head bankster have on the Vatican ?

That same Bankster and his friends are withholding Germany's Gold repatriation , Venezuela's gold return and others . Where is the Gold ?
edit on 11-6-2013 by SimonPeter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Bill must have been invited into the cabal . Notice how he started giving money away all the sudden . Why ? Did he get all soft hearted , or did he throw his hat in with the Globalist so he could join the Elite rise above the Goyim . The Clintons are trying the same thing too ! But they aren't Jews and their efforts will be for naught in the end .
Aaron Russo told a chilling story of what Nick Rockefeller said about the future .

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Out of the past 5 - 6 years I've spent on this subject I've learned that controlling the world is slowly happening and how there achieving it is by controlling all aspects of life, as you can see above that there in this "group" there are branches that operate each part of their cause. The influence sector is based upon a series of very powerful entertainment industry's such as Disney, Vivendi, Mgm, etc (basically any thing on radio and television) they use this branch to obviously influence the public's opinions on whatever is a danger to there cause (news) or push onto our youth a lifestyle that fit's there agenda (music + television). Then you got the Corp sector which basically controls agriculture, food, products, oil, trade's in general anything that there's a market for. Then you got the government sector which controls backing of the regulations and taxing which is pushed one way or the other through lobbyists who buys out congress through "donations" (money sways decisions), and uses force and false flags (through the influence sector) if another group of considerable power doesn't go along with there plan's.

It's all about the cash flow. The problem with U.S. government is that 95% of politicians are businessmen. Who would of thought that infiltrating the government would be the ultimate money making scheme? It all started with the federal reserve. They replaced gold with paper knowing that they could take advantage of this corrupt "loan" system. What happened? Inflation.. Exactly what they wanted. Keep the lower class in the dump's so they can treat us like hungry peasants.. The way of life today is like a organized feudal system. Alot of Lower or middle class are living like peasant The bank being the lord. You work for food and clothes, and pay for a house that in the end isn't truly yours.

Most of these people are born in rich high class families that likely have been operating things behind the curtains for far longer then we think. I could go for hours.

I checked out another site with a video.. neat.
www.fortuneconferences.com...

edit on 11-6-2013 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

Oh and what do you know? Henry Kissenger is there! THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI
edit on 11-6-2013 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2013 by BruceEFury because: edit

edit on 11-6-2013 by BruceEFury because: Tons of mistakes

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I thought the Rothschild family pulled out of the gold market a few years ago.

N M Rothschild & Sons, English investment bank does most of its business as a mergers and acquisitions advisor. In 2004, the investment bank withdrew from the gold market, a commodity the Rothschild bankers had traded in for two centuries.[22] In 2006, it ranked second in UK M&A with deals totalling $104.9 billion.[44] In 2006, it publicly recorded a pre-tax annual profit of £83.2 million with assets of £5.5 billion.[45]

link

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'd really like to thank you guys. As I mentioned at the start, I hadn't paid attention to the groups people claimed were controlling the world.

I thought this thread was primarily going to be one which brought information to ATS, but you are bringing informtion to me. Thank you all very much.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Well, money does make the world go 'round. We have all been aware that corporations pretty much pull the puppet strings in government. It takes lots of money to make things happen so who better to seize control than the richest companies in the world? They can afford the most lobbying power and can threaten to move their businesses elsewhere if they do not get what they want- taking tax dollars and jobs with them. It is certainly a more probable possibility than some secret mystery group pulling all the strings. Money talks, horse puckey walks!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Just to add, we would also be wise to understand Pope Francis as being a Jesuit; this is not arbitrary. Why is the pope the head of ecumenical dialogue? Why does he adorn himself with purple, scarlet, and gold? Why is Vatican City as influential as London City, and Washington D.C.? I'm not inclined to say that Jesuits are the only ones behind what's happening, as it can be hard to tell who is disguised and utilizing fifth column tactics; however, I will say that the Pharisees and money changers have been a mainstay throughout our history, regardless of what name is placed upon them. In the end, we aren't dealing with something simply human. Our only true enemies are the rulers of darkness in this world, the spiritual wickedness in high places. The price in this game is our soul.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Banananananana

The one world gov't needs a one world "religion" - watch the pope get his "seat" in Jerusalem. It's happening now.

Read albert pike's WW3 statement - where the satanist get rid of christianity and islam in one fell swoop - where the world is so tired of fighting the "war on terrorism (islam)" and decide to have a pagan-style world religion that worships mother earth (gia) - you can see our children being taught the global warming hoax in our schools, and the need for a global UN tax - to save "mother earth".

We live in interesting times. The elites seem to be in a hurry lately - maybe they realize their time is short.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

And Bill Clinton did not have sex with Monica . If indeed they have pulled out it is because the Gold bubble is going to pop and the price of Gold will take a dive . After all the Rothschilds get together in England twice a day to set Gold prices .

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

The jesuits have their fingers intertwined in all of the colleges, big business, gov'ts and "charitable societies". -

George Washington University is a jesuit college....

The jesuits are not the catholic religion - they are the "military wing" of the vatican - and this pope is the first jesuit of the vatican's long line of popes.....

You can look up the jesuit oath on the internet.

You can read the "protocols of the elder leaders of zion" on the internet - which many, many, many people will say "it's been debunked"

Really? How are the "leaders who rule the world" leading then? Read it and make an opinion yourself.

Read a Historical perspective of the jesuits - not their "homepage".

It's really a whole lot of info to go through. It will astound you.

I'm agreeing with your post - just see the underpinnings of these people.

Well, the Protocols have been proven to be a hoax... But maybe that hoaxer did it on purpose so that if anyone tries to talk of world domination conspiracies, the listeners mind automatically refers to that phony document, The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion or whatever, and the speaker is placed in the hoax category along with it.

Or maybe it was a well created hoax by a clever fellow like ourselves who sat there thinking, "how would I take over the world?", and it turned out to be a great idea that was taken over immediately by those with such ambitions.

All I'm saying is, it has to be THE VERY BEST HOAX in history... Because more of it comes true every day. Well, I suspect its been true for quite some time, but every day more facts are coming to light for us commoners showing it to be true...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

If i ruled the world secretly i don't think i'd be advertising it. These groups are just another layer.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Dear EA006,

You may very well be right, but I wonder about a couple of things.

I've heard so much about the Bilderbergers that I can even spell their name correctly. I had never heard of the Forbes Global Forum until now.

Second, who orders these guys around? As weird as it sounds, I'd accept Satan, but who else has got that kind of muscle?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

If indeed they have pulled out it is because the Gold bubble is going to pop and the price of Gold will take a dive . After all the Rothschilds get together in England twice a day to set Gold prices .

Not anymore...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join