It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Religion of Peace - Well, except for the 21,026 Terrorist attacks around the World since 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Islam is violent yeah. The people who do all these terrorists attacks are INSANE and I agree they should be put down like a sick dog but that doesn't make an excuse for genocide.

How many people died in the Iraq war that was all started by a Christian? This christian war that was suppose "free its people" did nothing more than murder and plague them. Didn't the government come out and say over 150,000 Iraqi's died...that's alot and not even close to the real number.

USA invaded and Iraqi's "TRIED" to defend their homeland. They all was labeled terrorists or insurgents. I bet alot of your 21,000 attacks came from Iraq war...which was not terrorist attacks...how can it be labeled terrorist attacks when there being invaded.
edit on 10-6-2013 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
How many people died in the Iraq war that was all started by a Christian? This christian war that was suppose "free its people" did nothing more than murder and plague them.

Christian wars?

Jesus NEVER asked anyone to start a war...

Religion doesn't start wars.

In FACT, the satanic cult behind all wars HATE Christians.

Wars have absolutely NOTHING to do with Religion...

The real reason behind ALL wars is always concealed by lies.

The claim that religion is the cause of most wars has been completely debunked.

TPTB have used lies and propaganda to cause the world to believe that Religion is the cause of wars and death.

In reality THEY are the ones behind not only all wars and death but they are ALSO the creators of ALL the false religions which they use to blame it all on.

My working hypothesis is that most wars/conflicts are orchestrated by this satanic cult. The same people secretly manipulate events on both sides to undermine "all collective forces except our own" and establish world government tyranny (a.k.a. "globalization.") In other words, an Occult Elite is waging war on humanity and we don't even know it. How They Control the World

“Most wars are engineered by the Illuminati to weaken civilization and create a global police state" The Illuminati want to own and control everyone. They want to be God. They contrived all the revolutions, the world wars, the Cold War, Korea, Vietnam, the JFK assassination, 9-11, Iraq and Afghanistan and the "war on terror." Does A Satanic Cult Rule The World?

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

"All war is based on deception." ~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Here's just ONE guy who by himself committed over 1600 " terrorist attacks" against "Muslim extremists" in just FIVE years. He literally blew their heads off and tore them limb from limb.

He is just one among thousands. He is a Christian. YOU are paying his salary.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

But, to be honest, I was unaware of just how mind-bogglingly massive the numbers of attacks actually are...over twenty-one thousand since September of 2001. An average of 5 per day...every day...for nearly 12 years! The apologists will often come on here and deflect by saying that Christianity had its dark times too...just look at the Inqisition.

Well didn't you know there was a holy war being waged, quite some time now? The righteousness of Christianity vs the evil Muslims.

So now that you're aware, if you care so much, pick up a weapon and go stand a post. I hear the Army is looking for a few good men for that exact cause. It's my understanding your choice of venue is so large it be like a druggy in a pharmacy.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Please allow me to save you some time. Another thread, still active, has 27 pages of people avoiding the question of Muslim violence. Some of those posters are participating here as well.

If you mention the Quoran in any way, you will be told that it is peaceful, and those who kill in it's name aren't real Muslims. If you talk about Muslim violence, you will be told, that the West does it too, and that Muslims only do it because the West makes them. If you bring in any other source than your own opinion, you will be told it is racist, bigoted, and Islamophobic. If you rely on your own opinion, you will be called racist, bigoted and Islamophobic.

Never once, will you hear anyone say, "You know, you're right, Muslims do seem to have a problem. We spend a lot of time slicing up bystanders and we always claim it's inspired by our religion. Let's sit down and see how we can solve this problem."

So in the interest of saving you 27 pages of deflection, avoidance, and illogic, let me post something from the most recent page of that thread. Hope it helps. Granted, it was written out of frustration, but take my word for it, if you stick with this thread you'll be frustrated, too.

I don't know if a new approach will be of any benefit. Lord knows we've tried about everything else and gotten nowhere. This isn't the way I wanted to go, but no one seems to be responding to the significant points, just nit-picking minor details. So let's try this:

ISLAM ON THE GROUND

Forget, for just a minute, what the Quoran has to say. You can even set aside that it exists. Look for a moment at what Muslims are actually doing, for whatever reason.

We know that Christians and Jews are being pushed out of Muslim countries. The "massive" figure of 25,000 Jews in Iran that people like to use to show how tolerant Muslims are? The latest Iranian government survey (2011) shows there are fewer than 9,000. Two thirds have vanished in the last decade.

We know Coptic Christians are being sliced and diced. Christians in Africa are having churches burned down and worshippers killed. Boko Haram and Al-Shabab are shooting left and right. Persecution of non-Muslims is going up.

Just the Sunnis alone commit more terrorist acts than all other groups in the world combined, and are responsible for more than 2/3 of the deaths caused by those attacks. I don't have figures for what the Shias are adding to the count.

Speaking of Shias and Sunnis, I understand there are about 200 different Islamic sects. They can't all be true Islam, but leave that aside for a minute. Let's compare that to Catholics, another one billion plus member religion. How many sects do Catholics have? None. And how many thousands of terrorist attacks are Catholics launching in the name of their religion? I'd be surprised if there were 20.

So, two world wide religions of over a billion adherents. Both have long histories. One has 200 sects, the other has none. One launches a dozen terrorist a day, the other doesn't even launch one a day. And of the terrorist attacks committed by one religion, many occur in countries that have done them no harm. It seems the only purpose in those attacks is to gain concessions, drive out or kill non-believers, and seize territory.

Now, do you see even a small part of the problem?

HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
let them live in the 12th century if they want to.

That would be fine by me, but they won't be happy until they have US living in the 12th century too!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Chronological List of Islamic Terrorist Attacks, 1968 - 2004
Anything & Everything ^ | Anything & Everything
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 2:23:12 PM by Exton1
Terrorist Attacks 1968 - 2004
June 5 - U.S. presidential candidate Robert Kennedy murdered by Palestinian Sirhan Sirhan, in Los Angeles, which causes further terrorist attacks, as Arab terrorist groups demanded his release.
Feb. 18 - Boeing 707 attacked at Zurich, Switzerland, killing the pilot and 3 passengers.
Aug. 29 - TWA 707 hijacked from Rome to Damascus, released with only wounded.
Nov. 27- EL AL office in Athens, Greece attacked. Innocent bystanders killed.
Feb. 21 - Swiss airliner blown up over Switzerland, killing all 47 people on board.
Feb. 23 - PLO terrorists open fire on a busload of Christian pilgrims killing 1 and wounding 2 Americans.
April 21- Bomb explodes aboard a Philippines airliner. All 36 aboard are killed.
Sept. 6 - “Skyjack Sunday” in Jordan. 3 planes (TWA, Swissair, Pan Am) en route to the U.S. hijacked, 400+ hostages, planes blown up in Jordan, Governments agreed to PFLP’s demands, released terrorists from jails and hostages released.
Sept. 14 - The PFLP hijacked TWA flight to Ammon, 4 Americans injured.
Nov. 28 - Jordanian prime minister Tal killed by terrorists at the Sheraton Hotel in Cairo, Egypt.
Dec. - Jordanian ambassador to London, England is shot by hit squad.
Jan. 26 - Bomb explodes on a Yugoslav plane killing all but one passenger.
May 30 - Ben Gurion Airport, Israel attack killed 26, and wounded 78 U.S. citizens from Puerto Rico.
Sept. 5 - Palestinian terrorists seize 11 athletes in the Olympic Village in Munich, Germany, 9 hostages and 5 terrorists killed, plus David Berger from Cleveland.
March 2 - Khartoum, Sudan. Cleo Noel, Jr., U.S. ambassador, and George C. Moore, U.S. diplomat, were held hostage and then killed by terrorists at the U.S. Embassy.

www.infoplease.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

That would be fine by me, but they won't be happy until they have US living in the 12th century too!

You actually believe this BS?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by jiggerj

You actually believe this BS?

Not in the context of my statement. Even without any instigation on the part of the civilized world, Islam would still be trying to infect the entire world.
edit on 6/10/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Say buster2010, when you're done with jiggerj, I'd appreciate your opinion on this post. It's a little earlier on this page.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Murgatroid
"The Religion of Peace" is clearly unbiased as well....

That IS the thread topic BTW...

I suppose it is totally pointless to continue asking WHAT exactly Islam has in common with peace.

What would people think if it were actually called the "The Religion of Death"?

I guess religions are exempt from truth in advertising...

Who cares?

Your site is labeling criminal acts as "terrorism" simply to push an agenda.

It would be like blaming Christianity every time a "Christian" committed a crime...

21,000 crimes out of a Billion people in 12 years... Is this supposed to be concerning?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I think you're missing the point. Acts of Muslim terror have to be committed in the name of their religion to count as Islamic terror..

Check my link a couple of posts above this.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kingofmd

So that's 1 person so far, 21,025 to go, (I'll even let you go back 100 years).............

Got any more?

Do we need any more, when the deaths and destruction caused by that 1 person - the president of the most powerful country on earth... far outweighs the deaths and destruction caused by those behind the 21,000 incidents listed on that site.

Then we have the current president, who also happens to be a nobel peace prize winner, who is responsible for the deaths of 3,000 Pakistani villagers through drone strikes alone.

You see, the difference is that terror attacks mentioned in the OPs list were perpetrated by fringe groups and individuals acting on their own... whereas the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Muslims have been perpetrated by PRESIDENTS... voted in to office by the American people.

With all this carnage... one would be deluded to think Americans have the moral high ground over anybody else.

Even if you want to go back 100 years, who carried out the deaths, genocides and nukings witnessed in the first 2 World Wars? The Muslims? Going by that should one conclude that those responsible for the deaths and destruction of the 2 world wars as a savage, warmongering people who shoot and bomb each other?

edit on 11-6-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Apparently...Bush did not say any such thing...

Bush saying God had something to do with his attack on Iraq is rather well documented.

God told me to invade Iraq, Bush tells Palestinian ministers

Nabil Shaath says: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ." And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

the premise upon which you base the rest of your post is without merit

Read above.

Um...Abbas, whom I quoted, said that what Nabi Shaath claims Bush said in the meetings (that Abbas attended) is untrue. So...I guess...we can each pick whose account we feel is more credible.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973
This site is becoming a refuge for racists, bigots and islamophobes. There are multiple forums out there where you can preach to the choir. I hope its noticed that he same people tend to post the same things and the same people join them. Its not much more than a circle jerk of like minded individuals banging the same drum.

We get it. You hate Muslims. Islam is an evil religion. Change the tune for once. Its becoming boring.

What are your counter points exactly...oh wise one?

I certainly notice that there are many people who tend to post the same apologist (or otherwise inane) rhetoric in threads that are stating facts and figures to make a point.

If you would like to challenge the idea that, as you put it, "Islam is an evil religion", then please enlighten us with your persuasive commentary and fact-based analysis.

Otherwise...please do not bore us with your baseless and vacuuous blathering.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
reply to post by spacedog1973

The persons responsible for the atrocities committed in the ME are the Americans, British, and any other western nation using Africa and the Middle East as a resource farm for white people. They are us and we are them. How's it feel? Being one of the bad guys?

I confess I do not know what a "resource farm for white people is'...perhaps you can fill in the blanks on that one. But, if you were paying attention...at all...to the facts/figures referenced in this thread, you would realize that in fact the persons responsible for the majority of the atrocities committed in the ME these days - are the Islamists themselves - and for the most part directed against other Muslims.

I'm keeping a tally that I started on June 7th of all the ignorance, racism, and bigotry in regard to Islam on this forum. Then next year on that date I'm gonna post a thread titled "ATS Bigotry, a Primer".

And yes it is all the same people over and over again getting together to stroke each other's hate pleasure centers. It's obscene.

Interesting...I look forward to your report this time next year. But, when you are compiling it, I recommend that you confine your reporting to actual instances of "ignorance" (reporting facts would not qualify), "racism" (pointing out that a certain identifiable strata of the global population are committing an inordinate percentage of the overall atrocities in the world does not qualify - and I am not sure that Muslims are a "race" anyway), and "bigotry" (people who notice that something (if it is a fact) is going on with a certain category of people, are only noticing that something is going on with a certain category of people)

"Hate pleasure centers" cute...I suppose if this is true, then all those who took up arms in WWII against the Nazi's were just stroking each other's hate pleasure centers, as it relates to opposing people who were intent on takinmg over Europe...and then the world...whilst at the same time wiping out Jews, Gypsies, the infirm (and otherwise imperfect people).

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Here's just ONE guy who by himself committed over 1600 " terrorist attacks" against "Muslim extremists" in just FIVE years. He literally blew their heads off and tore them limb from limb.

He is just one among thousands. He is a Christian. YOU are paying his salary.

Soldiers fighting other soldiers (whether or not you believe that a particular war is justified) is not the same as religious fanatics murdering innocent people (and mostly of their own faith !!) just because their beliefs are different from their own.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

We only include incidents of deadly violence that are reasonably determined to have been committed out of religious duty - as interpreted by the perpetrator. Islam needs to be a motive, but it need not be the only factor.

In that sense, it could be argued that its never the factor.

Robert Pape documents this in his book Dying to Win. How "suicide bombings" or terrorism were used as the primary weapon of the Tamil Tigers.

Here is an incident from your site:

2013.06.10 (Taji, Iraq) - An al-Qaeda bomb at a fish market leaves seven dead.

So Al-CIAeda killed more people. At this point, there's very little doubt that Al-qaeda was an invention of the United States. Even if you dont believe this premise, its clear that Western governments are now openly arming and funding Al-CIAeda. Coincidence? I doubt it.

A caption from your site under the main picture:

Freedom of expression meets the Religion of Peace in Turkey.

The premise being that every violent act of the Turkish government is based on a religion.

There were plenty of beat downs, tazings and police brutality against OWS and they didnt even march on the capital. I didnt realize that Islam had taken over D.C. You know full well that Western governments would defend themselves using violence if they felt threatened. We're seeing evidence of this all over Europe.

Clearly, your web site has a biased agenda.

Without question, there is violence committed by individuals in the name of this religion based on, well, ignorance perhaps? Strange interpretations? But thats still a crime, not an "act of terror". Unless of-course every crime is "terrifying".

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request.

I doubt anyone has asked for each incident to be sourced. How many of these incidents are simply untrue? We'll never know and your web site is less than "intellectually honest".

edit on 11-6-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Don't waste your time trying to spread the truth about Islam on ATS. They claim to deny ignorance but openly welcome it when the truth becomes politically incorrect and will do/say anything to deflect the truth.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Well, there you have it.

If an organized military attacks, invades and occupies, its war or a "military operation". If a small group of people do the same thing, its "terrorism".

edit on 11-6-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join