It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The (Theoretical) Psychology of Grey Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Interesting OP.. Its like existing in conscious non lit areas for periods and seeing the brightness in the midst .. which then triggers a conscious response to Consider more of themselves then before.

Which then can cause an interest in some who may also exist in conscious non lit areas but have WILL to think beyond their usual Awareness Level perimeters.

So in essence the connection between CREATOR Creations if coexisting or cooperating may enlighten MANY who are potentially in conscious areas of non lit. As the consciousness are freed to CREATE who knows how the human minds can be attached to in order to provide areas of design elsewhere or even evaluation of areas that could not be accessed understood w/o the WILL of the human being.

and so theoretically the connection allows them to rebuild in your OP POV with the creativity/imagination/dreams.. or what is currently known as creativity/imagination/dreams of others...

in LIGHT you may design in fantastic form but run out of color & w/o color for example added to the dream it remains the dream in (processing) mode until fixed / adjusted or imagination / color is added to further beautify/manifest advance or develop the dream/experience (reality/Illusion).

And so designers (greys) may have found either LOST past connected dreamers (humans & others) to the designers or new dreamers to further proceed BEYOND processing.

This is a theoretical / hypothetical response to the OP from ATS member known as Ophiuchus 13 and in no way was any disrespect meant for Grey or Human & Other CREATOR Creations this may pertain too.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

We have a left and right side of the brain, one for creativity and one for logic.

Just an FYI that is more myth than reality. Many "logic" tasks such as math require both sides of the brain working in harmony. The idea that we are left and right brained I about 30 years old and is not supported by any current research. Although it is true some tasks are processed better by one side of the brain.

"Gain in entropy always means loss of information, and nothing more"

Wikipedia: Entropy in Thermodynamics and Information Theory

So this spiritual force exists, as it is only present in living organisms. Non-living organisms gain entropy and lose information over time.

No, it doesn't, and what you posted in no way supports the idea of spiritual energy.

Even species of organisms lose entropy and gain information over time as they evolve to adapt to their surroundings through trial-and-error.

Seeing this to be the case, there is obviously something in living organisms that does this purpose, and if there is, then it could break.

Your statement shows a complete lack of understanding. Google entropy and life and look for actual scholarly articles.

Quantitative estimates of the entropy involved in biological evolution demonstrate that there is no conflict between evolution and the second law of thermodynamics.

ajp.aapt.org...

I went into the mechanics of a theory about how quantum physics is related to entropy loss / information gain in my thesis paper for my Psychology major specifically to make it a separate issue from religion.

How did you do a thesis paper on the subject and miss all the relevant research work that shows entropy and evolution have no link?

As for this theoretical loss in free will, it could happen through mutations due to radiation exposure, or massive inbreeding, or genetic engineering going terribly wrong, to name a few. Possibly even cultural engineering.

Free Will is not a scientific debate, it's religious/philosophical. It has no bearing on the debate.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbakeOh... let's see. Still hypothetical. They could visit here in order to be exposed to emotions, which they might be lacking (wow this is a different assertion altogether) or I suppose they could recruit some humans to leadership positions... hmm. I'm not sure humans make very good leaders, though.

Emotions are not a pre-requisite for creativity. If these hypothetical grey's are capable of emotions then they would display them and would have no need to visit us. If they are incapable visiting us is pointless. Both possibilities lead to the conclusion visiting us is pointless.

If they were unable to be "creative" they could not get here in the first place to recruit humans. So coming here for that purpose also has no logical reasons to support it.

I like to think that spiritual energy and creative energy are the same, but you are right, they very well may not be, although they might overlap in some places.

Or only one may actually exist .. although I would not call creativity "energy", mostly because it's not.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Hypothetical greys can do anything. The ones that i talk to can defy human logic.
edit on 10-6-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
OP, I think what you say is correct and the work of people like Karla Turner backs it up. But instead of 'creative' I would use the expression 'life force'. The myth of the vampire illustrates the plundering of the life force from one being to another. Rape is, in spiritual terms, a draining of spiritual energy and this is something Karla Turner investigates with regard to these beings. Good post.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
Or only one may actually exist .. although I would not call creativity "energy", mostly because it's not.

I really have to disagree here. When you have a living organism, like a plant, it takes energy from the sun and converts it into order, you know, growing leaves, roots, etc.

But the total entropy (disorder) in the system always increases.

This sounds to me suspiciously similar to how energy works in things like engines or hydroelectric dams - there is always an efficiency rating.

Although I guess you could call it creative entropy? Or entropy manipulation? That might be a lot more accurate, now that I think about it.
edit on 11-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

Actually, I like the word "life force" a ton better. Thank you! Especially the vampire tie-in, vampires could be symbolic of a lot of things. I know there are social vampires, for example. The blood that vampires suck in myths might actually represent life force.

I do see the problem with energy, as it might not be energy, energy might be limited to the physical plane, while life force would be on the mental plane, totally.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

I really have to disagree here. When you have a living organism, like a plant, it takes energy from the sun and converts it into order, you know, growing leaves, roots, etc.

But the total entropy (disorder) in the system always increases.

This sounds to me suspiciously similar to how energy works in things like engines or hydroelectric dams - there is always an efficiency rating.

Although I guess you could call it creative entropy? Or entropy manipulation? That might be a lot more accurate, now that I think about it.

I linked you peer reviewed research from actual experts. You are of course welcome to think what you want so long as you do not mind being wrong. I did not give you an opinion, I gave expert factual analysis of why your belief is wrong.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Sounds good to me, I'll check it out.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I am sorry but your post consist only of groundless speculation and a bad one at that.

Let´s assume for a second that greys exist. Why on earth would they "loose" their creativity? And how on earth could they harvest ours?

This is sooooo far away from any sort of reality that I could only answer ask chewbacca about it. That makes about as much sense.

Sorry for not taking you very seriously here, but honestly? How could I?

I am not saying that the greys do not exist (although I think the ones that kidnapp etc. are highly unlikely) but speculating about their "psychology" is completely useless. And you´re not speculating about psychology, you open up a whole new level by saying that the somehow lost their creativity.

Just... why?

edit on 11-6-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
In this video Dr. Karla says some interesting things about the grey psychology and their purpose.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thanks guys, I'll look into all of your input... I'll be back to the thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit

Sorry for not taking you very seriously here, but honestly? How could I?

I am not saying that the greys do not exist (although I think the ones that kidnapp etc. are highly unlikely) but speculating about their "psychology" is completely useless. And you´re not speculating about psychology, you open up a whole new level by saying that the somehow lost their creativity.

Just... why?

edit on 11-6-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

I don't completely know what I'm talking about, I put up a working hypothesis because I thought it would be fun to discuss and now I'm getting everyone's input. Which I have to look over...

Also there are a lot of other topics not related to Grey's in particular that I thought could be discussed under the main topic of the Grey alien psychology and might be talked about while debating it and stuff like that.

One thing I wonder about. I am under the complete persuasion that they are inter-dimensional and not extra-terrestrial. How do they travel between dimensions or planes?

Also, I think their psychology might be similar to that of Ants. I will go try and look for some outside source material here to work with.

Sometimes you need to forget about whether something exists or not and just look at how it behaves.

In this case, that means it does not matter whether or not they exist, they exist as symbols or "fictional" beings, with the exception that they seem to be taken seriously by some world governments and massive amounts of people contribute to their existence and culture at the very least.

I would recommend getting the information that is available (in my case from some friends who do see them, and from religious texts or internet documents etc. etc.) and see what you come up with.

And yes, my friend does see them, that isn't under scrutiny.
What would be under scrutiny would be her "sanity"
Which brings in the whole issue of how credible is the current psychological model.

If she sees and explains to me tall greys and small greys, and thinks they are vampires, and explains their behavior, and especially their looks exactly correct -

And I have another friend from a different state who explained to me how she sees the same thing, without knowing anything about the first friend -

It's enough to wonder imo.

Thanks guys I'll check this all out....

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Karla Turner is one of the few people who were on the right track.

If the alleged abduction tales are to be believed, these "visitors", are nothing but bad news.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllenBishop
Karla Turner is one of the few people who were on the right track.

If the alleged abduction tales are to be believed, these "visitors", are nothing but bad news.

I agree. Some people say she was murdered because she said things. I also suspect that these beings are physical , spiritual (interdimensional) AND alien in the sense they are not from earth or its 'astral plane'. Their physical appearance is completely alien.
edit on 13-6-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2013 by EnPassant because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join