It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk Project-is it real?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
In the past time, I�ve read a book named The Montauk Project by Preston B. Nichols and Peter Moon..Its about a Air Force Base named "Fort Hero"..they used it to do test with "time machines" and also has a connection to the Philadelphia Project..

It is on Long Island - New York - Montauk Point- to any New Yorker have anybody been there? Is there really a base or something like that? can anybody affirm this story?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I've heard alot about this. Although they did experiment on time travel they also experimented on mind control. They took something like 50,000 kids off the street as "volunters". The leader of the project was Dr. John Von Nuemann who was also the leader of the Philadelphia Experiment. The time travel experiments that your talking about couldn't go past 2012 I think it was because there was a "wall" they couldn't pass. I also heard a creature came through and ate people and equipment. The project was funded by Nazi gold that was being transported in a train that crashed and was uncovered some years later.

[edit on 7/11/04 by Atomix]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Here you go I found this in my file:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
yeah, i�ve read this in the book...the interview isn�t online anymore..when in 2012 is a "barrier"..whats that mean, end of the world..This book is a factual report (seeming)..

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
2012 is when the age of aquarius starts. Scientists claim theres a ton of energy coming towards us that will envelop the earth then. Most ppl feel it will help the earth go to a higher frequency.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by orfeo8
2012 is when the age of aquarius starts. Scientists claim theres a ton of energy coming towards us that will envelop the earth then. Most ppl feel it will help the earth go to a higher frequency.

You mean the water surface will rise...and the world will spin faster?

USS Eldrige was involved too..had something to do with Philadelphia Project:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

its air tight isn�t it?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I was talking about higher frequency as in the 4th dimension.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
too bad the age of aquarius wont start until another 30,000 years (thats when the north pole will be pointing to aquaius not polaris) besides even enstien and hawking both say time travel is impossible unless if your going light speed (if you consider the effects of speed and time actual time travel) and it is impossible for us to go light speed, if we did we would be transformed into pure energy which would most likely kill us. And besides wasnt the philidephia project disproved on the history channel?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
oh and by the way those who say the warp travel threoy thing disproves me it dosent, even in warp you would still be traveling in sub light speeds.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
By the way i have heard some interviews with the people who claim to have be apart of montauk i forget there names, but they are the ones that everyone knows. Anywho, in one interview they claim to have gone to some year like 2512, so your 2012 thing you heard are wrong.
I clearly remeber one guy saying that when he got to that time there was floating cities helded up by anti-gravity pads that would literally float the city from place to place. Anyway thought i would let u guys know....
I wish there was more talk about montuak on here rather than the same old boring NWO babble.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'v visited there and it is a deactivated military facilitie and is part of the montaulk point lighthouse property(state park i think?) .

also the objectives for the project were supposedly mind-control( by using the radar dish as a device to project emotions on a certaint freq.) ,weather control, and time/space travel. I dont know weather the time and space travel was physical of if it was ment to use the radar equipment to enhance remote veiwing.

[edit on 19-1-2005 by ForrestFire]

[edit on 19-1-2005 by ForrestFire]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You could try WilliamOneSac's website beyond top secret he has a lot of interesting stuff about this, thats if ive got it right and you are talking about Camp Hero?

Here you go, heres a Clicky

[edit on 19-1-2005 by Janus]

lm

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Guys, for the record - Preston Nichols, Al Bielek and all of the mentioned people in their stories are liers. Preston is nothing more than a peadophile and compulsive lier, trying to earn a quick dollar.

When I intially heard about Phil Schnider over the Internet I became fascinated by his stories and the following of his mysterious death. I purchased the CD on his lectures from HiddenMysteries.com and watched all the information and was amazed by what I was hearing. For the next few months I did an extensive amount of research on Phil, Preston and Al and came across the Bielek Debunking website. I recall reading an article by a reporter explaining his situation when he met with Preston and his father at their home in the US, which is seemed to think was quite humourous. They seemed like nothing more than paranoid lunatics who seem to twist everything into a story. You'll find somewhere on the Internet (check Google) a news paper clipping about Preston, who was supposedly convicted of Child molestation.

Further investigation revealed that they were recruiting what was known as the 'Montauk Boys' - people who were interested and sucked in by their stories and would hold lectures in Prestons home. Followed by a series of 'cleansing' sessions in which he would massage and fondle the young men recruited. The photos of Al Bielek's father on his website were traced back to a picture of a university student from Yale, his daughter was contacted and confirmed that the picture was not Al Bielek's father..

I encourage you all to do a great deal of research on these individuals and I guarantee you will conclude the same as myself.

www.bielek-debunked.com... (not sure if it still exists)
www.bielek.com...

[edit on 19-1-2005 by lm]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lm
Guys, for the record - Preston Nichols, Al Bielek and all of the mentioned people in their stories are liers. Preston is nothing more than a peadophile and compulsive lier, trying to earn a quick dollar.

When I intially heard about Phil Schnider over the Internet I became fascinated by his stories and the following of his mysterious death. I purchased the CD on his lectures from HiddenMysteries.com and watched all the information and was amazed by what I was hearing. For the next few months I did an extensive amount of research on Phil, Preston and Al and came across the Bielek Debunking website. I recall reading an article by a reporter explaining his situation when he met with Preston and his father at their home in the US, which is seemed to think was quite humourous. They seemed like nothing more than paranoid lunatics who seem to twist everything into a story. You'll find somewhere on the Internet (check Google) a news paper clipping about Preston, who was supposedly convicted of Child molestation.

Further investigation revealed that they were recruiting what was known as the 'Montauk Boys' - people who were interested and sucked in by their stories and would hold lectures in Prestons home. Followed by a series of 'cleansing' sessions in which he would massage and fondle the young men recruited. The photos of Al Bielek's father on his website were traced back to a picture of a university student from Yale, his daughter was contacted and confirmed that the picture was not Al Bielek's father..

I encourage you all to do a great deal of research on these individuals and I guarantee you will conclude the same as myself.

www.bielek-debunked.com... (not sure if it still exists)
www.bielek.com...

[edit on 19-1-2005 by lm]

The only problem i have...is how do we know whether or not these site or similar info/sites are there to disinform or misinform...!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rowsdower
too bad the age of aquarius wont start until another 30,000 years (thats when the north pole will be pointing to aquaius not polaris) besides even enstien and hawking both say time travel is impossible unless if your going light speed (if you consider the effects of speed and time actual time travel) and it is impossible for us to go light speed, if we did we would be transformed into pure energy which would most likely kill us. And besides wasnt the philidephia project disproved on the history channel?

Well one to go faster than ligth speed is...by resonating to a specific frequency...

What mean is that everything or place or space or location has their frequency...if I were to create a machine to could achive such feat...

Example:
A = 3.5 Hz and B = 3.0 Hz

If I wanted to go to point B (in no time)...I would reduce A's frequency by 0.5 Hz...Now Iam in B's frequency...As a results instant transmission

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
there was a wall in 2012 for the time travel?

Well, the mayan calendar ALSO ends on the year 2012, they believe by using various signs in the stars, etc, that that is the end of our world...

Many people believe 2012 is the end of the world, so if the "Tribulation" of the antichrist lasts 7 years as the bible says it does, guess when it STARTS...yup this year 2005....

Hmmmm....interesting they used the year 2012 for the STOP year of time travel...wow....the tribulation MAY begin this year...the rapture MAY be this year...interesting...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
here is a link to an article why the Mayans end their calendar on the year 2012...interesting...this year pops up alot for the END year...

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I don't think its really 'the end' for everyone. It's more likely just to be the end of a old way of thinking...

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well there may be lots of myths about this year and lots of other years ... but claiming that John Von Neumann worked with 10,000 children brainwashing them into time travel?! That's the most ludricrous thing I've heard yet anywhere on this site or elsewhere. Von Neumann was a brilliant scientist who also worked at Princeton's Advanced Institute (Einstein's old office).

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Al Bielock(SP?) is the guy to web search about both projects. He can even shed light on Tesla's demize. Bielock(sp?) say's he was there and I found his writings and one vdeo address astounding.

Dallas

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join