It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch Ontario has some new Sasquatch vocals here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
These are really good if they are indeed "the real deal" These were just put up for you to hear. I don't know myself, very crazy if they are fake. They seem to be a legit research group and non-profit. What do you think? Me, I don't know.

SasquatchOntario
is a non-profit private group of independent researchers who are investigating the existence of sasquatch or bigfoot in Ontario. We believe sasquatch exists and is a flesh and blood animal that is well adapted to its habitat. .... read more
source ontariosasquatch.com...

June 6th posted on you tube

lots of vocals!! The most I've ever heard

edit on 7-6-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I doesnt sound that gutteral to me to be honest. From the sightings of Bigfoot and how he is described, you would think there is more of a deep sound to it and the vibrations would be deeper as well. It just sounds like someone (a human) making noises. Not even great ones at that. Not convincing me

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

I'm guessing before they recorded this, they told themselves that no matter now close they get, never actually film it. Even when it sounds like you can reach out & touch it, don't go looking because you might actually prove something. This is either a complete hoax, or the people filming are both stupid & cowards.

edit on 7-6-2013 by TranscendentSnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
He just ran into Arnold playing around in the woods.

edit on 7-6-2013 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Definitely the best vocals I have heard so far from a recording. They have lots of smiliarites to the famous samurai chatter which was recorded in Sierra.
Honestly I would go insane if I heard these vocals anywhere near me, I am a bit surprised how calm he remained.
edit on 7-6-2013 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

Yeah, me too. But I guess (if you go to link above) that group has been doing that area for along time. They have other vocals, they are just coming in closer now. Who knows?

Published on May 12, 2013

Audio recordings from May 10th 2013

We've reached another level of trust over the last two visits as the resident sasquatch people have begun to give us speech and close vocalizations. Interactions progress closer.

Another night alone in the tent with activity all around. A night of vocalizations and close interactive activity is experienced and recorded. Screams, yells and speech.

There are many who doubt this.
In time this will be known as one of the most exciting breakthroughs in sasquatch discovery as we progress closer to this still yet to be classified intelligent species that roams the forests of North America. This is about the sasquatch people and their true disposition.

***WARNING*** Due to the power behind the sasquatch, some of these vocalizations are very close to the audio and may give your head a blast.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I Question any credibility considering how the poster sorts the comments so that all the good ones of support show while he goes around deleting anything that would disprove him. Also the fact that really does sound like someone just being an idiot.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

Here's the one's you mention (in case some haven't heard 'em) They are good.

Published on Mar 17, 2013

The Sierra Sounds recordings are one of the most important evidence supporting the existence of Sasquatch. During the early 1970s, Al Berry and his long time friend Ron Morehead went into the woods of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in eastern California and collected a series of alleged Bigfoot vocalizations called the "Sierra Sounds."

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
this sounds so unbelievably fake. I mean, I have no idea what bigfoot sounds like, but this sounds just like some dudes dumb drunk buddy running around trying to sound like a monster. It's terrible, seriously. That's a human.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Those snow-prints shown past the halfway point in that vid raise some questions. How could a creature that weighs upwards of 400lbs give or take leave such "light" prints in the snow.

I call shenanigans on those

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

because they are a non profit organisation and they need funding, they have to bring back something.
if they came back with nothing, surely they wouldnt get donations.
so if all else fails, send hank outside and run amok for a while.
coz thats what it sounds like

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Tried to view the video, and got a notice that it's private. Any other place we can listen? Sounds like this could be interesting.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yeah it says these videos are private for me as well, at least for the first two. I would really like to hear the vocalizations.

As far as the third video is concerned... wow...

I am embarrassed for the guys who recorded that. Are there people out there that think those sounds are really coming from a sasquatch?

I'm sorry but like the previous poster mentioned, it must have been some drunk guy running around trying to sound scary. He didn't succeed. He sounds more like a demon possessed man.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Well, they took them down. Who knows? (not I)

This was just put up today...

Published on Jul 23, 2013

edit on 23-7-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Arg, and that one is gone, too! Go figure. There are a lot of such sounds online, of course, but I always like listening to new recordings, to see if they sound like something known, or something unknown.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Tried to view the video, and got a notice that it's private. Any other place we can listen? Sounds like this could be interesting.

you're not missing anything with the op video. it really did sound like a man 'aping' around.
just look at some of the comments...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

you're not missing anything with the op video. it really did sound like a man 'aping' around.
just look at some of the comments...

Figures! That's what a LOT of the recent ones sound like, like some of the guys "trying to find" Bigfoot, while acting loud and obnoxious in the woods. Because, gee, that always attracts wildlife!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Check out the videos posted by cxd4 on YT.

edit on 30-7-2013 by Yngvarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Yngvarr

Interesting stuff. I did note they mention coyotes near the end, but get the impression they believe something else is there as well? Some of the later stuff (just after 4 minutes or so) seems very unusual.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Yeah lots of coyotes and who knows what else. I used headphones watching his vids, there's a lot going on.

I guess he sets up a speaker and blasts a recording of the Tahoe scream and every critter in the valley goes nuts.
How he got the recording is anyone's guess.

Here's a link about different Sasquatch vocalizations and a spectrograph of the Tahoe scream.
Info

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join