It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch Ontario has some new Sasquatch vocals here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Heh, havent seen the doco that clip came from in ages. Was a really good doco to boot, since it was the first time I had ever heard of the Sierra sounds...

They used to creep me out big time... oddly not so much any more.

edit on 11-9-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge
you're not missing anything with the op video. it really did sound like a man 'aping' around.
just look at some of the comments...

Science by trollocracy. Works for me.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm not all that bothered that a Sasquatch vocalization might sound a lot like a human being. If you go along with the notion that they're an upright primate, then the position of the neck and skull would likely allow a configuration of vocal cords very similar to that of a human being. So, yeah, they're going to sound "fake." That doesn't mean they are.

Hopefully they can some day afford a set of automatic trail cams and be able to link the vocals up with some visuals.

I agree with the comment that if it was me and I was hearing that stuff outside my tent I would come pretty close to crapping myself. I've had bears poking around outside a tent I was in and it was one of the most frightening things I've ever experienced, not knowing what a big, wild, unpredictable animal might do.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join