It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elk abducted in front of 14 witnesses - Daylight sighting, 1999

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
I wonder what business a UFO would have abducting an elk.

Maybe the business was all about being seen, not about elk abduction

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by terriblyvexed

Maybe they have no reason to say Hello, & find it easier to just Take or Kill people as needed, for whatever it is they want. If they are here, then they are super advanced. This could most likely mean they have been through much more Trial & Error then we could imagine. Maybe it's easier to Not reveal your presence, if we don't believe they are real then we won't Panic & start running, hiding, or try to rebel in whatever way we could. They might do this on other planets. Imagine us continuing to Live on for another 1000 years. Combine that with the Fast Rate of technological advancements we are making. We have a Drone sending back Clear images for Mars.. aka "An Alien Planet", maybe we become Semi "space faring species" and our astronauts find a Planet with Early style Intelligent beings. Like us when we lived in caves & didn't even have a language, they also find some tasty looking New animals. They would a National Sensation when they bring home some foreign, in this case "Alien" animal meat. The Rich would pay Big Bucks just to say they had some. and the astronaut would have a cool story to tell his son. They way we got excited of Rocks from the Moon being brought back. It's just what more advanced beings do to less advanced

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I never heard that story, but I think it shows that cattle and humans are not the only animals at risk of being abducted. I am still one to believe the over all motive for abducting any creature by these crafts is nefarious in nature.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

For an active UFO base within 200 or 300 square miles of the area it is about 3-4 animals per day.

In some respects this makes sense, if aliens came from a far away planet its not like the can bring a lifetime supply of food with them. They may just need to eat something.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by grey9438

Oh yes, now matter how many of the 1,000s of mysterious cases you study it all comes down to one thing and makes total sense. Lights in the sky, and trickery. We do very similar things here but for the area of witnesses, number of stakeouts, trickery, etc. It is much like the Skinwalker ranch in Utah, from a scientists point of view one who has debunked UFOs, the vessels seem to always be one step ahead of the observer and knowing which move they were going to take. So when multiple cameras were setup a camera was destroyed while another was watching it, nothing happened but at the same time something did happen and proven. There were saucers all over and they still thought it was ghosts, but the saucers go back a number of decades since the 60s. We have to remember Snippy was the first publicized UFO mute.

If you want a direct answer like you are querying is not about any of the fantastic thoughts, the answer is the most simplest of all by far, the answer is simply experimentation and that is it.
edit on 11-6-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
this is very close to kenneth arnold sighting area. practically next door to it.

and around these area are ufo sightings documented from case files.

something in this area make it attractive to the phenomena.

anyone know the history of these locations (ancient history)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone saw it recently there was a report on a lot of dead elk being found I think in New Mexico. Like a whole herd or something and they didn't know what had caused it. It could be related to abductions if they can't figure out what killed them or it could be they grew sick and the aliens returned them hoping they'd survive back on their home planet. I've heard they like to collect species from earth and maybe even try to breed their own. Probably after being abducted the Elk weren't too thrilled and were in a bit of shock.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

I lived in mountains of Colorado for years and although I never saw this i did see allot of unknown aerial phenomenon. Many there talked of animals being taken, but this ranged from cattle, horses, elk and deer and even buffalo. Personally I saw more around norad and even more in the sky around all the lightning storms.

Colorado the air often fills with energy and crackles with electricity. I have seen multiple ufo's during these storms there, these were events without rain just incredible amount of electrical activity in the air.

Interesting thread.

The Bot

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join