It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elk abducted in front of 14 witnesses - Daylight sighting, 1999

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekersRUS

in that case, I apologize,
I have removed my post.

I'm sorry I didn't read what you said very thoroughly.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I have always wondered whether accounts of flying craft, even disc-shaped craft, could be explained through government research into innovations for warfare. It would not surprise me in the least to learn that the government had cracked the problem of this type of flight and this type of craft, since we know they were working on this problem right after WWII. So they could have had this technology since the 40's or 50's. And I am convinced that the populace would not be told anything regarding these types of crafts, even after so many years. There are still many things classified that deal with WWII itself, and even before then, so something like this would be kept under wraps. And if people were talking about alien beings, instead of government projects, the government would not want to ruin that.

This is just another explanation, which does not involve aliens from other planets. Think about this for a minute: IF aliens had the technology to cross vast distances of interstellar space, which means they have solved propulsion problems that still evade us today with our modern technology, as well as a whole variety of other technical problems that we have yet to solve today, why would their craft appear so juvenile and non-technologically advanced? Why would their craft even be wobbling, which would seem to indicate some lack of control? And not only that, but those who claim that airplane or helicopter shaped craft are extraterrestrial apparently do not realize that such an advanced race of beings would not be using such antiquated technology. Those types of crafts would probably be outdated if they were using flying discs that could travel at near light speed, through vast distances of space.

Anyway, that does not have a whole lot to do with this particular case, but it is something that I think too many believers in aliens overlook. I agree that aliens are somewhere out there in the vastness of space, but if they are advanced enough to come to earth, I would expect much more from their technology than is often reported. And if you look at the advancement of military craft during and after WWII, and take into account when these UFO waves started, it stands to reason, in my opinion, that certain people and governments have something to do with this. For instance, we know that German scientists, people like Viktor Schauberger, were working on propulsion systems that would power something like a disc-shaped craft, and after project paperclip we hear very little about those types of things.

I think it is entirely plausible that the government of the US cracked the problem, and instead of doing all their testing on closed ranges, they decided they could kill two birds with one stone by carrying out certain types of testing nearer to the public. For instance, attempting to pick up a cow or an elk or something could be an attempt to perfect or test certain technologies. Now I know that these explanations are not that plausible, but are they any less plausible than alien beings visiting earth? I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Why would their craft even be wobbling, which would seem to indicate some lack of control?

why do you assume wobbling means the craft is out of control? I don't think any of us can speculate on that with any kind of certainty, especially since we have absolutely no idea what kind of technology an alien race might use.

why would their craft appear so juvenile and non-technologically advanced?

Disc shaped craft have commonly been reported to hover motionless and absolutely silently before in the blink of an eye accelerating to incredible speeds. We don't have the technology today to come even close to the maneuvers these objects have been observed performing—and certainly not in the 40s and 50s we didn't.

If we had flying saucers, and they were capable of the incredible flight characteristics reported, why wouldn't we use these craft in wars, and instead opt to fight the enemy with tremendously outdated airplanes?

Additionally—why would our own fighter jets be ordered to "shoot down" flying saucers if they refused to land when radioed to do so? If they were our craft, why would we be chasing them? link

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Just found a clip of a Real UFO and its wobbling effect......even has Electro-magnetic drive!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Interesting case. I was just playing Grabatron today, abducting animals.
Anyways, were there any mutilated elk left behind in this case?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Weird.

My bet is it what a helicopter, but still weird-ish. I guess it would be even weirder if you didn't speak english and had recently crossed the border into the first world.

I chock it up to the distance too. That's too far to identify much? They're guessing it's about 4-7 feet across? I don't know, just seems that there's not much that says alien to me.

Too bad the aliens or whatever are so inconspicuous. What're they hiding from.

Poor elk. At least they're free and not trapped inside a factory like most cattle are.
edit on 8-6-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

makes you wonder how many other animals they have abducted that people havent witnessed

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Maybe they are smarter than us and planning a Noah's Ark sort of effect for when we wipe life off the planet.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekersRUS

I was actually in that area around that year. A ton of forest was still charred stumps from an earlier eruption. It hadn't grown back.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Not trying to be flippant here, but maybe they were hungry. Broiled elk meat is very tasty!

My theory is that cow anus and genitals are the Foie gras of the galaxy.

I picture father Greys bringing their sons here on anus hunts.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Now on the internet there are two pictures of "Agit8dChop"...are you the black fellow sucking on his lip or the guy imitating Hitler in the Nazi uniform?????

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I guarantee you that humans would abduct animal life on another planet if or when we visit one.

Indeed we abduct our own animal life here on our own planet almost in the same way aliens did, so why is it even a question?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey9438

makes you wonder how many other animals they have abducted that people havent witnessed

For an active UFO base within 200 or 300 square miles of the area it is about 3-4 animals per day.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Just speculating here, but maybe these craft are actually controlled by intelligent elk and they were just picking up one of their homies. I say this because one witness reportedly heard what sounded like someone say "shotgun!" shortly after the elk was taken.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

This is my 3rd reply to a post on ATS. I enjoyed reading about the case. From what I know this is a real incident. The descriptions of the behavior of the craft are correct. I do know how these craft operate and will be starting a thread on that as soon as I get my 20 replies according to the site's rules.

On the color issue. Here's a clue: The crafts can fly at such a high speed that the friction of the air against the skin cause the skin of the crafts to glow. Just like any metal, when it gets hot enough it glows. It can glow a dim red, orange, and even white hot! This is consistent with the report. Also, there is footage of UFO's glowing and dripping molten metal. One guy saw this and went out to the spot and recovered a piece of it after it cooled down. It's like a big tear drop shaped piece of metal. He had it analyzed and it was mostly aluminum. That craft had flown too fast for too long in the thick atmosphere and was dripping molten bits of it's skin. They stick around for a while sometimes for two reasons: One is to give the skin time to cool off. The other has to do with flight plans and paths. (Those who know should know why.)

I assume the reason for the abduction of the Elk was to obtain it's pineal gland or extract it's adrenal gland or adrenaline doped blood. Guess why? Tell you later on if I must.

Are the spooks getting nervous yet? Good, because I've been nervous for a long time now and I'm tired of it. Put a stop to it (what I mentioned in my other posts) and I'll stop spilling the beans. Peace-

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Mouse over the cow. I dare you.
www.cowabduction.com...

Another cow for you. Beefsteak for alien dinner?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by orangegemstone

Excellent, I cant wait to read your post about how UFOs actually operate.

Can we build them then?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I've heard that some aliens are not meat eaters and that they abduct the animals to preserve them. We have some rare species that are not seen elsewhere in the universe. I've heard of them taking cows, horses, and dogs. I don't think these are the same aliens who mutilate.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesamelight
I've heard that some aliens are not meat eaters and that they abduct the animals to preserve them. We have some rare species that are not seen elsewhere in the universe. I've heard of them taking cows, horses, and dogs. I don't think these are the same aliens who mutilate.

An advanced star-faring race has likely mastered genetics and would have no need to do any of these things, from probing humans to abducting animals. Why would they preserve an elk, when they could likely make their own elks, in any shape/form/adaptation their advanced technology could manufacture? This is why I don't get into the alien lore stuff... most of it makes no sense whatsoever and is little more than humans projecting their own humaness and human rationalization onto extraterrestrial lifeforms.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Yes we can build them. At least the version that just hovers. To get lateral and high speed movement is a bit more tricky and expensive, but anyone with some basic mechanical skill and a few hundred bucks worth of materials can build one that will hover in mid air using no propellant, no lift (meaning no wings, propellant blades, or balloon gas like helium).

It does not expel anything to get lift. It does not push against the air to get lift. It does not use a lighter than air gas like a balloon to float. It does use a lot of energy to do this and requires an engine, however, a demo model you can build yourself will work using a few small electric motors. It uses the same amount of energy per second to maintain it's position (not falling) that gravity is using to try to pull it down per second. All of the components of the device have already been invented and are in use in our society for other applications and most people have heard of at least one of them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join