It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Question of Someone Who's Had Living Water. (Possible Immortal).

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by leeda

What makes you think it was "living water"?
Because it didn't smell dead?

Any ways, anyways, Ill ask a question before someone claims Im off topic.

This question was posed in another post by another member, who decided to ignore me, if that's possible
And yes, I was spanked a lot aws a child before we go there

Then I offer you the opportunity to clarify the Hollow Earth, and what role it plays in your view of our reality.

Specifically, why do they hide from us, that being the inhabitants of the hollow, and, why did they hide from us in the first place.

And, do they play any role in manipulating our institutions, our freewill based in honest knowledge.

Now just recently becoming a "Immortal" you may not comprehend the question, so if it is new to you I will offer this question as a open one to any Immortals that happen to be checking in to see how your doing in your new role.

I am curious why they decided to withdraw from our reality. Is it as bad as some have suggested, or is it because they were cast into the bottomless pit, or what. Or are they innocent bystanders that just happen to get in the way at the wrong time, but in the right place? I would love to hear the story.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q33323
Which flavor of kool-aid goes best with this living water?

I'll guess grape.

Anyone see a correlation between the increase of these kind of threads and the amount of schoolwork students have at this time of year?
It seems to be inversely proportional.
edit on 3-6-2013 by butcherguy because: spellin'

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Whatever. Make it a positive influence in your life.
Others will mock you, but go ahead, be the you you want to be.
If others don't recognize that feature of you, that is their problem.
Maybe it will happen to them someday too.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by wdkirk

So....that long winded rant would be a ..................No. No you did not drink living water. And No, you don't know what immortality is. Got it. As long as we are clear, you don't know anything about anything and you can't prove anything you said in your OP. Got it. Just wanted you to show everyone for yourself that you are full of it and like talking in circles.

Straight back at ya.

Your also going around in circles, arent you dizzy yet?

What did you want to show everyone when you posted your posts in this thread?

I could tell you what you showed me but that would most likely upset you, take a breath, inhale exhale and if it frustrates you people seek attention here then maybe log off and enjoy nature a bit more

Um, so you came on here to argue with the people who are arguing against the original argument (OP)?

Self righteous much? It shows in your answers to EVERYONE's post against the OP.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm leaving to drink a cola and become the antichrist see ya.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

They're called Aphkallu, and they represent divine messengers, healers, and magicians who protect the royal court, the King, and his palace. Sort of like Sumerian angels.

The pine cones they carry belong to a species of conifer tree, ever-greens as they're commonly called. Due to conifers not losing their needles in the winter, it was believed that the trees were immortal, and thus their pine cone seeds were emblems, and representations of that immortality.

Most likely the basket they carry, like the Norse ljósálfar, Iðuna, and her basket of golden apples, was just what the Aphkallu collected their blessed pine cones in.

Huh... I didn't even drink any living water...

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 3/6/13 by Wandering Scribe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
To be honest i've also had my insides, like my stomach, on fire twice. When I say fire I mean exactly that. It felt like fire moving around inside me. Jesus came to bring fire. Inside of me was a fire burning until it slowly faded.

Ok my opinion on the Living Water and Fire. It was technology induced. They have tech that can give you these experiences. Simple answer man made technology.

That's just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Um, if you drank stagnate water that had been sitting out for a while, and then felt a burning sensation in your stomach, I would be more inclined to suggest a medical correlation between the two, over a spiritual one.

You know, similar to how eating under-cooked meat causes you to experience an upset stomach, or worse symptoms of varying degrees.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

The fire was months later after the living water. Also fire is better way of describing it than burning. Like waves of fire but something was combusting to produce the effect.

2 Peter 3:10 The elements will be destroyed by fire. It felt like I could eat metal or arsenic or fire anything and it would be edible nutritious and fire delicious.

Put another log on the fire. Burn baby burn.
edit on 3-6-2013 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Living water = healthy, pure and life giving. Stagnant water = diseases, parasites and eventually death. Now apply this spiritually.

Some people just don't get the allegorical :shk:.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Well... Thats enough Internet for me today.
edit on 4-6-2013 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
today i had the same experience. this water was alive as heck yall. i felt like my stomach supported bitcoin. it was the best feeling iv;e ever felt inside me. i remember being like wow man this water is so alive and crisp right after i drank it. i even went out and did a few kickflips and whippledips on my sk8board. guess im immortal now and thats pretty wild. glad we r both immortals. it would be awfully sad to do immortal alone ya know? I am doin immortal with at last one other person Using alive water is going to be so intense and real. absolutely real. cant wait. ron Reagan wouldve never expected this achievement in the late 80s and im glad we pulled it off. cold war era russians are prolly so embarrassed that we did this first. real people from countries all over the globe r coming together drinking Alive Water and I thank the Coca-Cola Corporation for making this new Xtreme 2.0 energy drink. 2014 is gonna be wild and hip for sure all thanks to Alive Water and its revolutionary blend of neurosis infused balsamic vinegar and tateroids. A new age is dawning where thanks to an energy water we are all King Mens, Quail Lady Queens, Woman De Le Chix, and Lord of Earth Guys. Together we are Alive Water Weaponry For A Peaceful Existence People. Welcome to the taste revolution. Coca-Cola's Alive Water feat. Hulk Hogan, 2013. - spon
edit on 6/4/2013 by ThePawnsTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by leeda

Originally posted by CosmicQuest
reply to post by leeda

Tell me :

Where did you find that living water ?

edit on 3-6-2013 by CosmicQuest because: (no reason given)

Well the water was from a tap in the en-suite that I had on my room. I left it out overnight without sipping from it first. It was clean and pure and alive. That's where I found it. I can't tell you why it tasted alive

I do wonder and ask people smarter than me. Is it reproducible?

Purified by sunlight? Cooled by the cool night air? The chlorine and other disinfectants had broken down?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

All water is alive.

edit on 4-6-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Those scripture quotes you gave have nothing to do with mundane earthly water transforming ... nothing to do with H2O of any kind here on earth or in Heaven. It has to do with a spiritual baptism and a spiritual quenching

Hello Flyers...
How can you be sure.. Did you write the bible...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Alright guys and girls. Stop feeding the trolls.
Mods please close this thread. This is just silly.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by wdkirk

So....that long winded rant would be a ..................No. No you did not drink living water. And No, you don't know what immortality is. Got it. As long as we are clear, you don't know anything about anything and you can't prove anything you said in your OP. Got it. Just wanted you to show everyone for yourself that you are full of it and like talking in circles.

Straight back at ya.

Your also going around in circles, arent you dizzy yet?

What did you want to show everyone when you posted your posts in this thread?

I could tell you what you showed me but that would most likely upset you, take a breath, inhale exhale and if it frustrates you people seek attention here then maybe log off and enjoy nature a bit more

Um, so you came on here to argue with the people who are arguing against the original argument (OP)?

Self righteous much? It shows in your answers to EVERYONE's post against the OP.

No, I am a hypocrite, and one that can read that no where in the OP was there an argument, they shared an experience and asked questions. This is the skunkworks forum where people should be able to share threads without demands of proof when no actual claim was made to prove.

Prove it. Prove that it was living water "as described in the bible". Don't give me your description of why you think it was living. Prove that it was living water.

You asked as the OP said and they answered the best they could, your argument or should I say insult in reply is what I initially replied to, here it is again

Why are you so upset?

Your reply to me just signifies your lack of rational thinking in the moment of you posting.

Read the OP again. They were not arguing or attempting to offend anyone in my opinion and your replies from my perspective were very reactionary to a experience a stranger had and chose to share.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicQuest
reply to post by leeda

Tell me :

Where did you find that living water ?

edit on 3-6-2013 by CosmicQuest because: (no reason given)

Well the water was from a tap in the en-suite that I had on my room. I left it out overnight without sipping from it first. It was clean and pure and alive. That's where I found it. I can't tell you why it tasted alive

I do wonder and ask people smarter than me. Is it reproducible?

Sure it is...all you have to do is repeat what you did before.

The reason why the water tasted unusually pure, clean and generally not like the water you normally drink...is becuase by pouring the water out into a glass or container, and leaving it uncovered all night is that the chemicals routinely put into it by the water companies has evaporated off into the air.

Chlorine is a biggy, and that evaps off if you leave water standing and uncovered for a night or better still a day or so.

Your water was tasty, because thats how it's supposed to taste without so many added chemicals!

edit on 5-6-2013 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I do believe the living water was produced from a technology affect, it's not like the Govt hasn't read the bible and thought hey I wonder if I can copy that.

And so duplicate living water was born.

I've had dealings with the matrix. The matrix as it currently is can see what you see, read your mind, hear what you hear, smell what you smell. It can also put you in a world that you believe is real. But this is while you sleeping. They can put any picture, graphic, image in your head and they can lock up your mind and senses. They can transmit voice, text and image to you anywhere you are located. One thing that the machine is short of is RAM. It keeps asking for RAM on more complex thoughts and situations, it can only handle smaller worlds.

They have jail cells ready for people.

So this is what I believe that the living water and fire I experienced was born from the matrix technology.

One thing I experienced recently was tech that what it did was slowly strip away each thought one by one layer by layer until you are left with a blank slate and you are then able to start up what's important and not have what's you've been thinking about if it was bad. They showed me each thought individually.

They said it will be released soon because it's simple and provides such benefit it like resets the brain every thought is tracked.

So the living water well this is around the time I got sick and suffered immensly for about 10 years with no intercept. Right before I started suffering I said something like "I'm going to suffer for a while then go upwards to immortality propelled by suffering." I later started suffering. I think this was the beginning and I knew I was going to suffer.

I predict that my suffering was up there in about the top 1 percent of all suffering ever in the entire world that's ever happened. Top one percent.

Why did I suffer?

I was aged 20 and talking to my younger brother on the phone he was like 10 years old. I was talking to him and something set me off it was like a click on the phone or something. I yelled over the phone "MICHAEL GET IN THE HOUSE." I remember my brother saying my name a couple times but that was pretty much the end of the phone call.

So this would've been scary for my little brother. This phone call is what got the Govt interested in me. They introduced themselves first off as superhumans then police then I warped it to them being angels.

They have tech that can broadcast voice so that no one else can hear it except you. They disguise it often in people as Skitzophrenia. Some people do have skitzophrenia. This tech can make you hear voices not just pictures, graphics, images and texts.

These people made me sick and caused me to suffer immensely in the TOP ONE PERCENT of all suffering ever because I told my brother to get in the house over the phone.

If anyone was to share in the sufferings of Christ it is me I believe.

Romans 8:17 if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The thing is i'm probably not immortal.

Yeah. I was going to say the same thing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join