It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Question of Someone Who's Had Living Water. (Possible Immortal).

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeda
Ask me anything and i'll do my best to answer it.

I had living water one morning after waking. I can't tell you if it's biblical. It tasted the most sparkly alive ever it was just a taste, a mouthful, from a glass I had filled the previous night and placed on a glass table. So there. It was alive. The most alive ever. The water was alive. It was pleasant.

Here's the scriptures for living water.

Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them. John 7:38.

But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life. John 4:14

You can find more living water scriptures here: www.openbible.info...

Ask me a question be random if you may.

So you got water from tap, set it out over night, drank a mouthful and now you are immortal.

Let me know when Elvis and Bruce Lee show up to congratulate you.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk

So you got water from tap, set it out over night, drank a mouthful and now you are immortal.

I believe we are all immortal. Non shall perish or be lost. Resurrection only short while away.
edit on 3-6-2013 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I believe we are all immortal. Non shall perish or be lost. Resurrection only short while away.

No, you said you drank living water.

Don't change your story.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Which flavor of kool-aid goes best with this living water?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Don't change your story.

I did drink living water. According to Jesus it gives immortality. So only according to Jesus and the bible do I have immortality I never claimed immortality by my own might power or right. I've got a christian saying it's all symbolism not physical water so that's even if you believe my interpretation of physical water.

Moo

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q33323
Which flavor of kool-aid goes best with this living water?

Whats your favourite?

Water is the base of so many soft drinks imagine if we could reproduce living water and mass produce it. You could have any product made out of it and feed it to everything. I'm sure it's only good. Probably addictive though. Water that's addictive lol.

I'm talking mass mass production. All it needs is to be discovered again.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Don't change your story.

I did drink living water. According to Jesus it gives immortality. So only according to Jesus and the bible do I have immortality I never claimed immortality by my own might power or right. I've got a christian saying it's all symbolism not physical water so that's even if you believe my interpretation of physical water.

Moo

Prove it. Prove that it was living water "as described in the bible". Don't give me your description of why you think it was living. Prove that it was living water.

Immortal in the spiritual sense and immortal in the physical sense are two different things.

Which one are you proclaiming to be?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Prove it. Prove that it was living water "as described in the bible". Don't give me your description of why you think it was living. Prove that it was living water.

Immortal in the spiritual sense and immortal in the physical sense are two different things.

I can't prove that it's actual from the bible real deal as described in the bible. I don't actually think it is. But it possibly can be reproduced through science and sold in a drink.

See now why did I experience the water as living what's different about my senses?

Was it the water itself? Or was it me and my senses that made it alive?

For the moment you only have my testimony that water that I drank tasted of life alive.

The word life is absolutely the best description for the taste.

I am claiming I tasted living water. Whether it's from the bible and jesus etc is yet to be seen but unlikely.

Wether the water or me I dunno.

Even if it was the water from the bible it's still gods show so I couldn't do anything by myself.

Also God's not real.

I'm claiming immortality for everyone through man at the very least god at the most.

Who can describe what immortality is. It's not these bodies we currently have I think we can see only a glimpse.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Boy if tap water does this to you I can't imagine the spiritual claims you'd be making if you had tried some club soda. Or if you drank your urine. That will really make you philosophical and immortal.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I can't prove that it's actual from the bible real deal as described in the bible. I don't actually think it is. But it possibly can be reproduced through science and sold in a drink.

See now why did I experience the water as living what's different about my senses?

Was it the water itself? Or was it me and my senses that made it alive?

For the moment you only have my testimony that water that I drank tasted of life alive.

The word life is absolutely the best description for the taste.

I am claiming I tasted living water. Whether it's from the bible and jesus etc is yet to be seen but unlikely.

Wether the water or me I dunno.

Even if it was the water from the bible it's still gods show so I couldn't do anything by myself.

Also God's not real.

I'm claiming immortality for everyone through man at the very least god at the most.

Who can describe what immortality is. It's not these bodies we currently have I think we can see only a glimpse.

So....that long winded rant would be a ..................No. No you did not drink living water. And No, you don't know what immortality is.

Got it. As long as we are clear, you don't know anything about anything and you can't prove anything you said in your OP. Got it.

Just wanted you to show everyone for yourself that you are full of it and like talking in circles.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Sure does mention Jesus and God alot doesn't he?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

reply to post by leeda

OK, Why is it that your so desperate for attention that you come to a "Conpiracy" website to try and spread a delusion ? Pastor hogging all the limelight on Sunday ?

Why is it that when there is exactly the same evidence for the existance of your gospel jesus as Harry Potter, you choose not to believe in Harry Potter ?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicQuest
reply to post by leeda

Tell me :

Where did you find that living water ?

edit on 3-6-2013 by CosmicQuest because: (no reason given)

Well the water was from a tap in the en-suite that I had on my room. I left it out overnight without sipping from it first. It was clean and pure and alive. That's where I found it. I can't tell you why it tasted alive

Living water is indeed reproducable,or at least easily obtainable,just go to any flowing river or stream at night and you will observe that it seems much more "alive" than when observed during daylight,you may want to start a search for Viktor Schauberger the Austrian inventor and have a look at his "living water" experiments,especially those involving log flumes.

I do wonder and ask people smarter than me. Is it reproducible?

Living water is easily obtainable,just observe a flowing river or stream during the hours of darkness,and compare the same river or stream during daylight,it seems to become more "alive" at night,you could google Viktor Schauberger,an Austrian inventor during the 1930s and read up on his "living water" experiments involving log flumes.
edit on 3-6-2013 by nake13 because: .

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by AthlonSavage

This person is referencing scripture, so they are talking about what is in scripture.
And what is in scripture is not actual H2O. 'Living water' in scripture is just symbolism.
It's actually purely spiritual in nature.

You're probably right. It would make the most sense that this is a metaphor. However, keep in mind that this is still an assumption. Given that most of the metaphors in scripture are not spelled out directly, we can often do no more than assume, or make an educated guess by way of context.

On the other hand, it could be possible that "living water" is not only symbolic, but a metaphor which does describe the actual qualities of the "stuff" in question.This makes me think of one subject I've recently been reading quite a bit about... .and makes me wonder if the "living water" might be the same thing that some people have speculated was the original and "true" form of holy communion:

Spermophagia (warning, slightly NSFW)

The church father Epiphanius records that the Borborites[54] and other libertine Gnostic sects[55] consumed semen as the Body of Christ. The Pistis Sophia[56] and Testimony of Truth[57] harshly condemn such practices. In the modern St. Priapus Church, consumption of semen in the presence of others is a form of worship.

An acknowledged practice among some gnostic sects, I have recently read a couple authors on the subject speculate that this may have been not just a fringe gnostic practice-- but rather the original true sacrament offered by Christ, and possibly the true secret of the Catholic church. All jokes aside, it would make some of their views / policies on sex make a bit more sense.

In the strict sense, it may not be "water," but from a healthy normal person, it certainly is a living fluid.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Why do you take the word "water" in a literal sense?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

I couldn't tell you how it's supposed to work this living water immortality Jeboss thing.

The water you speak of in my opinion is knowledge of the self.

You become immortal when you realize who you are, you being the real you not the body that encompasses you.

That knowledge/eternal water can be given to others to guide them if they so choose.

Edit:I see flyerfan beat me to it in pointing out not to take water in a literal sense and use symbolically or as a metaphor.
edit on 3-6-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

So....that long winded rant would be a ..................No. No you did not drink living water. And No, you don't know what immortality is. Got it. As long as we are clear, you don't know anything about anything and you can't prove anything you said in your OP. Got it. Just wanted you to show everyone for yourself that you are full of it and like talking in circles.

Straight back at ya.

Your also going around in circles, arent you dizzy yet?

What did you want to show everyone when you posted your posts in this thread?

I could tell you what you showed me but that would most likely upset you, take a breath, inhale exhale and if it frustrates you people seek attention here then maybe log off and enjoy nature a bit more

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I had living water once, i didnt get out of the bathroom for nearly a week.

Now i know why they say always drink from flowing water, that slimy stuff in the standing pools is alive i tell you! ALIVE!

DC

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

reply to post by leeda

OK, Why is it that your so desperate for attention that you come to a "Conpiracy" website to try and spread a delusion ? Pastor hogging all the limelight on Sunday ?

Why is it that when there is exactly the same evidence for the existance of your gospel jesus as Harry Potter, you choose not to believe in Harry Potter ?

Why are you so desperate to point out others desperation?

How do you know the OP doesn't believe in Harry Potter?

Whats with all these attacks on the OP?

Was your TV broken and you missed your programs last night?

Sorry for my outburst but really guys, you have you be so openly direct in your insulting of the views of the OP that they chose to share with us, disgusting

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

What makes you think it was "living water"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join