It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despicable: Cockroach Jesse Ventura suing wife of slain SEAL Chris Kyle

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It would appear Kyle may have been a bigot and religious zealot.
I'm beginning to wonder if his death wasn't planned ...
Ho hum

crooksandliars.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

This is AWFUL and I would be on your side in a greased heartbeat...if Jesse wasn't so damn cute!

Darryl Forests

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Reply to post by Asktheanimals

Honour has no meaning among murderers.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
If you're up for some reading, the New Yorker Magazine article just out about Kyle is a fascinating biopic.

Seems Mr. Kyle had a history of drinking, bar fights and stretching the truth:

www.newyorker.com...

Very interesting read.

Lying about shooting two would be carjackers Die Hard style (under the armpit shooting behind you) is one thing, but lying about shooting 30+ people from the roof of the Superdome is a whole new level.

The whole religious warrior thing is a bit disturbing also.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Yep. Me too. We're not suppose to make it personal.

I hope Semper comes back to his thread, as I would like to discuss the details of the civil suite and maybe additional witness testimony. It's getting interesting as many of the members that have been giving Ventura the benefit of the doubt seem to be getting down to the truth of this whole thing.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire....why was no police report filed, how did he know that 'the police were already outside'

Kyle told Bill O'Reilly in that interview that the cops showed up, so there should be some documentary evidence, like a police report, to back up his assertions. But it isn't there. So that discredits his whole story from the gitgo.
edit on 4-6-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
Seems Mr. Kyle had a history of ... stretching the truth:
www.newyorker.com...

The SEALs began telling stories, and Kyle offered a shocking one. In the days after Hurricane Katrina, he said, the law-and-order situation was dire. He and another sniper travelled to New Orleans, set up on top of the Superdome, and proceeded to shoot dozens of armed residents who were contributing to the chaos.

There is something disturbing about a man who would think nothing of boasting about meting out street justice and killing dozens of his fellow citizens, even if it was a lie.* Kyle comes off sounding like a sociopath.

-------------------

*It would be even more disturbing if this story was based on fact. The denial by the military doesn't inspire a lot of confidence: "A spokesman for U.S. Special Operations Command, or SOCOM, told me, “To the best of anyone’s knowledge at SOCOM, there were no West Coast SEALs deployed to Katrina.” "

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I encourage everyone who thinks Chris Kyle was such a hero to read that New Yorker piece.

This is a man who lied about killing two fictitious carjackers (the local sheriffs say it never happened) and lied about 'going to New Orleans after Katrina, getting up on top of the Superdome and shooting 30 people'...

Read the piece, this never happened and if it had, Kyle was a murderer, not a sniper because he wasn't authorized to go down there, with a gun, with an unnamed friend and shoot people. The roads at that period of time were impassable for hundreds of miles and NO ONE without military authorization was allowed anywhere near that area; there is no way Kyle could have just jumped in his truck and driven there and climbed up on top of the heavily damaged Dome roof. This guy just made it all up wholesale...

And this is who Americans are supposed to think of as hero material?

Meanwhile a veteran who served as a governor and is fighting to clear his name and against an illegal war is a 'cockroach'????

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by allenidaho
You need to take this whole situation with a grain of salt. Jess Ventura has a long history of lying about his service. But Chris Kyle was no angel either. Did the fight go down? Some say yes. Some say no.

Jesse Ventura, though, was never a Navy Seal. He did do quite a bit of embellishment throughout his career in that regard. That doesn't not mean he wasn't a part of the Special Warfare Community. Just that he wasn't a SEAL.

As James Janos, he did complete the first phase of BUD/S with class 58 in 1970. But that does not make him a SEAL. Today, anyone in the special warfare community has to pass phase one. That includes combat corpsmen, SWCC, and EOD members. It is the physical portion of the training which usually weeds out over 80% of the class.

So what does that mean? Today, Navy personnel who become SEAL, SWCC, EOD or Divers are all part of the special warfare community but do not all call themselves SEALs. Back in 1970, there was a very big distinction between Seals and UDT members as they received vastly different levels of training.

The first Navy Seal team was created in 1962 as Seal Team One. They recruited members of the UDT community and sent them through specialized training before deploying them to Vietnam as the first Seals.

Jesse Ventura / James Janos never had any SEAL specialized training. After completing BUD/S Phase One, he went to dive school and nothing more. Afterward, he was stationed at Subic Bay in the Philippines with UDT-12 where he served on active duty until 1972. During his time there, he never saw any combat. He was rotated between amphibious ready groups and hit various ports like Hong Kong, Bangkok and Singapore.

He's the big guy on the left.

Jesse Ventura further claims to have become a member of Seal Team One while in the Reserves between 1972 and 1974. But that is just not possible. Namely because Seal Team One did not begin forming a Reserve component until February, 1974. Jesse Ventura moved back to Minnesota a few months after it was formed.

that's what a lot of the ventura tv fanbois just don't want to believe.

he was never a navy seal and only tinfoil hatters like the guy. Otherwise he's a liar, a crook, and a swindler. He's spent his career basing it on lies he may not be a shill but he's swine

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Cito

that's what a lot of the ventura tv fanbois just don't want to believe. he was never a navy seal and only tinfoil hatters like the guy. Otherwise he's a liar, a crook, and a swindler. He's spent his career basing it on lies he may not be a shill but he's swine

I like him because he is not afraid to say how he feels. Too many people are conditioned by their own governments, and hate it when someone says anything bad about them. Alot of people look at their governments like they are mini gods, here to keep them safe. Its total BS!

Here we are, still dealing in stupid tribal warfare. These "people" decide if we go to war or not. These "people" put fear into us, so it makes it easier to do terrible things. Some people see this, most people do not.

Why?

Because we are conditioned to worry more about what the latest celeb is up too. Thats more important to most people, than whats happening in the world. JV is not afraid to say what he thinks. And the people who live in their little bubble don't like that. So, off course that will hate these people, and at every chance, they will slag them off.

A great example is this thread

edit on 5-6-2013 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Also i am judging your use of sources first one is twitchy then twitchy uses GOP sources on twitter such as.

Poor baby got his feewings hurtRT @GOPfashionista: Scumbag Jesse Ventura is SUING American Hero Chris Kyle's widow. What a total douchebag.

On his profile.

Conservative, Constitutional govt. Support Military, Israel. Pro life. Family, Margaritas and Racing! #NASCAR #tcot Follow my backup acct @joecovey1

Also it seems they did this to hurt the 9/11 truth movement after 496 comments they closed the commenting section, just look at the comments made by completely losers and Snobs.

Stogie Chomper
An smoking an Cuban cigars and who hates Bradley Manning why are some people whom support Israel are always those clueless ones that need medical assistance?

For example on Stogie Chomper own blog he loves Reagen to death yet hates Stogie Chomper and Ventura.

Jesse Ventura is a 911 Truther, in other words, delusional. A bigger jackass would be hard to imagine.

Jesse Ventura's actions, have proven Chris Kyle was right about Jesse's character.

So why would twitchy close the comment section?
And noticed the source which twitchy used? the dailymailin regrades to the dailymail does the dailymail have any actual sources to back its claims of there story?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I read parts of his books i cant believe they are actually calling him an hero for killing an Iraqi women. As for those users whom commented at twitchy at least the 496 why haven't they signed up to the army yet? whats the matter smoking Cuban guy? to afraid?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

Don Shipley is a retired SEAL, he's devoted a good chunk of his time toward outing phonies, and he has no problem with Ventura calling himself a SEAL.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Im glad mr janos (ventura) did this. He is in the right position and he got all the right to defend his name from smear.

i dont know why so many worshipper of this murderer (kyle) took so much time to smear ventura who is practically a hero and truthsayer in the midst of deluded americans..

you know the saying , when you are in too deep that you hate the people who told you the truth about the dangers ahead..

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: semperfortiswhile i don't excuse his actions maybe he is suing the dead seal guys estate which is probably being administrated by his wife

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

If indeed the proceeds are going to veteran organizations to give these heroes the help they deserve and need - then the Ventura lawsuit becomes even more reprehensible. Attacking a widow is bad enough. (News Flash Jesse - she didn’t knock you out or claim to have done so!) To think that if he pursues this and wins, he will take money away from these deeply wounded and troubled men who obviously deserve our thanks, respect and help - that action crosses over from being a simple civil dispute into the area of truly vile and greed-driven insanity. Does Ventura really need the money that badly that he would stoop to such tactics? Oh I hope it will be proven untrue -but somehow in my heart I suspect it is all too true. Jesse Ventura - it is time for you to Man Up and admit you have made a terrible mistake. If this is your lawyers doing then you need to reign the idiots in and put them on a MUCH shorter leash. NOW! Not five minutes from now, but NOW!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MarkinLA

Member since 07 & this your first post. Wowzers!

Have you not read the thread, or at least page 1? Read Buster's post.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkinLA

Did you even read this thread?

Ventura is only asking that the lie told of him be redacted. If anyone is guilty of holding up any charitable proceeds (questionable, in my mind) it would be those in control of the story content.

But, alas, any redaction would put Kyles whole life story into question.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join