It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US gov website tries to debunk conspiracy theories! Hilarious!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I had not heard of the Franklin Prophesy. We all know about the Protocols of Zion, but unaware it was " world’s most famous, widely believed forgery". OK, the 4,000 Jews' forewarning of 9/11...

There seems to be an emphasis on conspiracy theories pertaining to Jews. It reads like it was written by AIPAC.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

"Four thousand Jews did not miss work at the World Trade Center on September 11."

did anyone else read this and instantly go WTF?!

I think they may have just slipped something up without even realizing it

I'd never heard of that little tidbit and i've been reading about 9/11 here and there for years

And al-Qaida has admitted, many times, that it carried out the attacks.

You mean those people we are now trying to fund and arm to topple Assad.
It all worked out just fine, this no-conspiracy conspiracy.

An encounter with intelligent alien life would be the most extraordinary moment in human history,
which is precisely why it would be absolutely impossible to keep such an encounter secret if it were to occur.

Based on what? Your word??? LOL

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

"Four thousand Jews did not miss work at the World Trade Center on September 11."

did anyone else read this and instantly go WTF?!

No.

I think they may have just slipped something up without even realizing it

Unlikely.

I'd never heard of that little tidbit and i've been reading about 9/11 here and there for years

I can't account for your ignorance, but I can tell you that this lie about Jews missing work at the WTC on September 11 is a very old story which goes all the way back to 2001.

Somehow you've managed to miss it for 12 years. Congratulations.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
Congratulations.

Thank you your so sweet

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurofile007

I was surprised that they didn't try to spin Fast & Furious myself.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

So did I though, never heard that one before and I have seen/read everything there is to see/read regarding 911... Well obviously not cos this one certainly passed me by... This would lead me to believe that it is not a widely held conspiracy theory...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tlexlapoca
reply to post by Eurofile007

Looks like they've been recruiting people from ATS

Is that where our Hopechest went?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Economic conspiracy theories are often based on the false, but popular, idea that powerful individuals are motivated overwhelmingly by their desire for wealth

Sounds like something Carney would say. An intelligent 5 year old has less ignorance. Its funny how these people dress up in suits everyday and make believe at those "press meetings". Poor news reporters have to sit there and digest a massive amount of BS.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Some of the theories I've seen around here ... and a bunch seen at Alex Jones site ... are easily debunked. Those are the ones that give the serious theories a bad name.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join