It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Orb Above my WorkPlace (Strange)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Last month here is California I was driving home from work and saw the same exact thing. It was a perfectly round circle that was absolutely pitch black. I stared at it for a good 10 minutes because I figured it was a balloon but it was absolutely stationary and did not give off any reflection what so ever. My friend in the car with me was just as dumbfounded as I was. It was about 300 feet above the ocean and was about 1/3 the size of the moon in the sky.

I'm shocked that this same object is being sighted across the globe! 0.o

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Did you get a feeling that it was other worldly or some newer technology by your country? Interesting video none the less, thank you for taking time to capture the anomaly.

A beautiful workplace!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Wow, that is too eerie. Myself and two friends saw the exact same thing today (I live in Maryland) about an hour before sunset. I layed down on the lawn in my backyard and noticed a black object hovering in the same manner as shown in the OP video. It didn't move for a few minutes than I asked my friends to take a look and asked if they noticed the same floating/hovering black object - they did. Weird. Wonder what the hell it could be?
edit on 2-6-2013 by Lanisius because: better clarification

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CautionHotTV

Stop it. Just stop.
Stop spamming your video of a kite with LEDs on it.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CautionHotTV

Please start your own thread about what you caught on camera/phone, so that it can be reviewed
without hijacking the OPs thread.
This does not belong in "Black Orb Above my WorkPlace (Strange)".

edit on 2-6-2013 by azureskys because: changed format

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Well if it was in higher definition with proper optical zoom and/or in focus, would it still be a waste of time then?
It would be much easier to identify then, and it would not be a waste of time. Considering we have astonishing videos of "lights in the sky" that look to have structure but don't happen to be moving all the time.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
reply to post by kdog1982

wait...it's not moving at all my friend..baloon will shake a lot..its windy here..

Do you think wind speed and direction is the same at all levels

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by cheesy
reply to post by kdog1982

wait...it's not moving at all my friend..baloon will shake a lot..its windy here..

Not a balloon and if it were it would be a giant balloon. Even though they weren't visible in the same frames, that commercial airliner put the object into scale, as they both appeared to have been the same relative distance from your position Besides, as you suggest, the balloon would not be stationary. S&F for the video!

Would like to know how you worked that out I really would

edit on 3-6-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join