It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ladies thread (you can moan about us men here)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Good day ladies of ATS

*Doffs hat and bows in flamboyant manner*

I direct contrast to my man thread, this is a thread for you ladies to share common interests and annoyances about us men.

I have no idea how to start this off but I'll give it a go in a few moments.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hmph

EUREKA !!!!!!!!

Have fun ladies and please.........................No hand bags at dawn

Cody

edit on 30/5/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

If my man causes me to moan you can rest assured I wont be posting about it here. That would most certainly get me the "ban hammer"!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Never thought of that

Cody

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
There is not enough room on the internet to list all the problems with men but here's one.

Just because you hear a pair of heels coming your way does not mean you need to turn around and stare to find out who's wearing them.

I swear that guys are trained like Pavlov's dogs. They hear that sound and they absolutely must look.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Do homosexuals count?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

What wrong with that. we guys need to have a good look every now and then.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casualboy100
Do homosexuals count?

I was trying so hard to word it without sounding insulting or patronising and gave up.

Yeah if there are any homosexuals reading this and want to complain about your man go for it.

Thanks for solving my dilemma

Cody

edit on 30/5/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilDuck

Yeah, but if you're wise, you'll just stop or slow down, until she catches up and passes you.

It's funny though, because even though my wife can appreciate a pretty gal as much as I do, I still have to be sure I don't do or say anything to make her feel insecure.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Great! Now I just need to find a man

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Mrs C knows I'm a terrible flirt with the ladies and often comments " You just pulled again"

But she knows I would never do anything to risk hurting or losing her.

She just gives me a kiss on the cheek in a. He's taken kinda way, and makes me laugh every time.

She is so sweet

Cody

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Men. What to say about men?

You're very good at opening stubborn jar lids. Thanks for that.

I appreciate your hunting prowess when you kill that monstrous spider lurking in the bathroom. Ugh.

You can grill almost everything to perfection. Most of the time. If you don't burn off your eyebrows cause you put too much lighter fluid on the grill.

Some of my most hilarious memories begin with a man saying confidently, "Watch this!"

I love it when you get embarrassed and your ears turn red.

Men holding babies...kicks my hormones into gear. Whew!

Okay, enough for now. More later...maybe...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casualboy100
reply to post by cody599

Great! Now I just need to find a man

It can't be that hard, I have a gay mate that took me to a gay bar, I was

What happens if I pull ?

I did

Then explained that I am straight. So he bought me a beer slapped my bum and said " Shame such s shame" Man what a great night that was I left holding my ribs from laughing so much

Cody

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
There is not enough room on the internet to list all the problems with men but here's one.

Just because you hear a pair of heels coming your way does not mean you need to turn around and stare to find out who's wearing them.

I swear that guys are trained like Pavlov's dogs. They hear that sound and they absolutely must look.

What wrong with looking? Heck, girls can look at guys and vice versa, but it stops there.

Guys already fighting against natures urges to be monogamous in the society and you want to take away the "looking" part too!? That's like telling women not to speak after marriage.

Anyway girlfriend that tells me not to "look" is probably wont be my girlfriend long.

The looking is pre-programmed into us, just like how you will look at the door when someone walks in, you do it subconsciously.
edit on 5/30/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I don't have any friends so it's extremely hard

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Men holding babies...kicks my hormones into gear. Whew!

Enjoy your evening Mr Smylee

Cody

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by EvilDuck

Yeah, but if you're wise, you'll just stop or slow down, until she catches up and passes you.

It's funny though, because even though my wife can appreciate a pretty gal as much as I do, I still have to be sure I don't do or say anything to make her feel insecure.

My wife knows better than to say she likes the way a girl looks because she knows me well enough to know what my next comment would be.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Originally posted by Hopechest

What wrong with looking? Heck, girls can look at guys and vice versa, but it stops there.

Guys already fighting against natures urges to be monogamous in the society and you want to take away the "looking" part too!? That's like telling women not to speak after marriage.

Anyway girlfriend that tells me not to "look" is probably wont be my girlfriend long.

The looking is pre-programmed into us, just like how you will look at the door when someone walks in, you do it subconsciously.
edit on 5/30/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

This has always bugged me. I get feminine insecurity, I'm as insecure as they come. But just admiring an attractive person is NATURAL. It doesn't bug me to think my husband is looking at a beautiful woman; I know he loves ME and is only admiring the view.

Guys, a little secret. We ladies do the same thing...we just don't make it so obvious. But I've seen many, many gorgeous men that make my heart do a little flutter and my eyes dance....but that's it. My heart is already taken.

Still like looking, though.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Yeah, men sucks at that, they make it obvious, brag.... its a ego boost between males, its programmed, hard to control. Its kinda like we need to prove other males that we are up to standard or above.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You're very good at opening stubborn jar lids. Thanks for that.

There is a reason for that, if you REALLY think about it...especially honed during our formative teenage years.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

When I hear this, I react in two different ways:

1) If it is a loud, determined, "I'm gonna run you over" gait - I look and then usually get the heck out of the way.

2) If it's not number one I ignore it as background noise.

It helps me avoid getting run over by other creatures and things, too.

I know not all guys are like that - just offering another point of view.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join