It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've Found Something Promising, i thinks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
First of all this is about numbers and movie titles with numbers in them. Also the numbers freakishly correlate in drama series and other media. Though naturally the clock has given me many coincidences before, I think it is a matter of things being relative and that numerics reflect this relativity through association of numbers? I don't know. So maybe there is recognition of such weirdness that has been kept on the low due to reasons that they don't want official and mainstream recognition for the fact that its maybe a real fact and they don't want the usual 1000 year debate on things small, yet significant.

ANYWAY...

I am not so sure of this, its just a hunch;

First this, a list of 52 zen stuff, which was an obscure website that i found by tying 52 in google and found it on page 4 or something ha. The reason i typed in 52, is a weird one, but hear me out, my girlfriend gave me a lengthy phonecall while i left call of duty running, i came back on after the phonecall and the score went from 0 to 52. Then the next day we decided to meet and she showed up at 11:52. Me being weird, i googled 52 and found this list.

Change 1: Meditate
Change 2: Unprocrastinate
Change 3: Walking
Change 4: Flexible Mind
Change 5: Identify Your Essentials
Change 6: Mindful Eating
Change 7: Most Important Things (MITs)
Change 8: Clear a Shelf
Change 9: Start Saving
Change 10: Yoga or strength training
Change 11: Floss
Change 12: Pay a small debt
Change 13: Mindful Exercise
Change 14: Budget Simply
Change 15: Create a support crew
Change 16: Eat some veggies
Change 17: Gratitude
Change 18: Clear counters
Change 19: Slow down
Change 20: Play
Change 21: Flow
Change 22: Let go of a vice
Change 23: Don’t wish things were different
Change 24: Clear a closet
Change 25: Let go of TV
Change 26: Get more sleep
Change 27: Value time over money
Change 28: Replace opinions with curiosity
Change 29: Read
Change 30: Cut out shopping
Change 31: Learn that you’re good enough
Change 32: Create
Change 33: Eat real food
Change 34: Explore work you love
Change 35: Help others
Change 36: Breathe
Change 37: Enjoy the habit
Change 38: Solitude
Change 39: Unclutter a room
Change 40: Iterate the habit
Change 41: Less busywork, more impact
Change 42: Disconnect
Change 43: Let go of a goal
Change 44: Treat failure as a learning opportunity
Change 45: Reduce commitments
Change 46: Turn problems into opportunities
Change 47: Savor
Change 48: Clear your inbox
Change 49: Teach
Change 50: Compassion
Change 51: Reflect
Change 52: Realize you’re not missing out

I could be schizophrenic here lol but here are my correlations to film titles , to name a few..

Storage 24 - 2012

In London, a military plane crashes leaving its highly classified contents strewn across the city. Completely unaware that the city is in lockdown, a group of people become trapped inside a storage facility with a highly unwelcome guest.

Now then, look at change 24, from the list above. "Change 24:Clear a closet." , I have little to explain for my first example because we know what a closet is for.
. Next example then.

22 bullets - 2010

A retired mobster goes on a revenge spree after being left for dead with 22 bullets in his body by his former childhood friend.

"Change 22: Let go of a vice ", the film is about revenge, maybe the mobster should let go of his vice and not kill people. Next example...

17 again - 2009

About a guy whose life didn't quite turn out how he wanted it to and wishes he could go back to high school and change it. He wakes up one day and is seventeen again and gets the chance to rewrite his life.

"Change 17: Gratitude", to quote the films description, "how he wanted it to". The guy wasn't appreciative of his life.

I could do more but I am on a laptop with broken keys.

Now then, the point of this thread was just to point out something that is probably very peculiar.

Note: if a film with a number in it fails to correlate to the list above then, you can sometimes find the theme correlate correctly, such as the case with movie 43, the description on imDb fails to correlate with the change 43 however the most important part of the film completely clarifies changes 43 or rather the humour of the entire film is based on kids going to far, and that; change 43 is: let go of a goal .

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I thought futurama was about me because the name Fry is similar and has letters of my name, and i was a pizza delivery guy born on the 22nd, and had a hat with 40oz on it in high school, Fry falls into freeze chamber 40.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Well, jonnyc55, you know the only thing to do next is go out and buy 104 little notebooks so that you can begin to catalogue all of the amazing connections that you are discovering; you'll need 52 to start, but you'll want those other 52 around when the first batch fills up.

We'll be standing by.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

.45 (2006) - A story of how obsession, addiction and abuse leads a young woman (Jovovich) to execute an elaborate plan of revenge.

Change 45 - Reduce commitments.

Committed to obsessions and addictions???

I try for more examples...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

I've gotten very curious as you can tell.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So many lives wasted on nonsense.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Miracle on 34th Street - 1994.

A little girl discovers dreams do come true if you really believe. Six-year-old Susan has doubts about childhood's most enduring miracle - Santa Claus. Her mother told her the "secret" about Santa a long time ago, so Susan doesn't expect to receive the most important gifts on her Christmas list. But after meeting a special department store Santa who's convinced he's the real thing, Susan is given the most precious gift of all - something to believe in.

I've seen this film and it starts with a drunken santa who clearly doesnt love his work. So another guy replaces santas job, who is the real santa. And yes he is the real santa but the film portrays a guy loving his work.

And the change 34 - Find work you love.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

Vehicle 19

www.imdb.com...

Changes 19 - Slow down.

Ironic with the word vehicle.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Can I play to?

Debbie does Dallas #4.

Change 4: Flexible Mind

FLEXIBLE...

Seriously, you really think you got something great here? I might just be having a bad day but really, I don't get your post.

Sorry...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Catch .44

For Tes (Akerman) and her two cohorts Kara (Nikki Reed) and Dawn (Deborah Ann Woll), the job sounded simple enough: intercept a double-cross drug shipment for their crime boss Mel (Willis) at an isolated diner. But when an unstoppable chain of events unfolds, everyone soon realizes no one is who they seem and the job may be something other than eliminating the competition. What started as simple instructions has now turned into a deadly cat-and-mouse game - with large guns pointed at everyone.

Change 44 - Treat failure as a learning opportunity

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankLY

Yeah, i was never certain but i try see if there are much more correlations. If not, then , i've done the classic see too much in something.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Rocky 4 - Flexible Mind.

You can really see Balboa's head flex.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Lesbian Fantasies #6 - Mindful Eating

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
www.imdb.com...

Planet 51

The cover of the films hints at reflection. "Something strange is coming to their planet... US!" The film clearly requires the viewer to reflect as that is where the humour content is at.

Change 51 - Reflect.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think the acting in films would centre around the numbers specifically, in a neutral affect. This would invoke a strong say on the film. But i guess.
edit on 29-5-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
I think the acting in films would centre around the numbers specifically, in a neutral affect.

I think the acting in films would centre around the script specifically.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think you could be on to something. Numbers are important to the elite. I see how you make this correlation, and it seems all rather random, but is it? that is the question.

If you like numbers and correlations you should watch this video. Its all about esoteric numbers passed on through the architecture of cities. Its really strange how the universe correlates to the english foot for example, which is defined by the size of the earth. but how could we know the size of the earth before sattelites?

edit on 29-5-2013 by nrd101 because: addition

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

Am i being silly ?

Its all you have to say
, as long as it was in a kind manner , i thought i hinted i wasn't sure. Sarcasm is just horrible.

edit on 29-5-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

Yeah, am in 5 minutes and this is the kind of stuff am interested in.

I've always thought the elite knew something significant or at least very interesting and that they employed their knowledge everywhere but would not be discovered because its simple, or so i suspect.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
Lesbian Fantasies #6 - Mindful Eating

I'd love to post a second line but I can't catch my breath!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join