It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous people on ATS, who do you think has a membership here?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Can't believe nobody thought of Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. I'd bet my fortune on them being here; which is about $3.72.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Just heard a radio interview with David Allen Grier. He mentioned preppers, so he's a good candidate also.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

You're fortune outweighs mine by about $3.00, so you aren't doing too bad...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

We know Richard Beltzer (Law and Order: SVU) is/was a member here

WE DO?!!!????

Yeah, Homes, good question.

Sometimes I wonder about it.....maybe, erm, ..... no. I don't know.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I also think Stephen Colbert is one who would at least be checking us out.

Yup. Me, too. I had my fingers poised over J-O-N S-T-E(wart). I'd be surprised if those two don't check in.

...possibly even Glenn Beck and Alex Jones.

But, than again..... are we really all that 'special'?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I find it interesting the majority of people of celebrity mentioned; are either typically considered a bit whacked out or otherwise eccentric. But then I tired to think of one not a bit out there; and the best I could come up with was Alan Thicke.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
You would be surprised the amount of famous people that one can come across online.
I think it is very cool that some visit ATS, although I don't think telling who they are is a good idea at all.

Might scare some of them away as the internet is a great place to hide away from fame and hounding of fans.
But then, that is the choice of those celebrates and others who don't want their identities known.

I suspect I have talked to a few here.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

When you really don't have to work for a living; or the gaps in between projects you'd be surprised how much web presence you can have. So you've made millions why not stop and just enjoy that... sheer boredom, from isolation because going out anywhere becomes an ordeal, it's not simply going out anymore it's a chore or a game of avoidance. Many older celebrities die in their homes like shut in's reminds me of Howard Hughes; once the richest man in the world walking around with cleanex boxes on his feet.

Unless you are an 24/7/365 attention w____e. It can be a curse; whats sad is the one's that love the limelight so much; they end up doing crazy acts out of desperation just to be in it... any publicity is good publicity even if you never work again if limelight is the addiction.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

I imagine it can be very lonely.

Great post!

I've seen what happens when celebs are open about their identity online, and a lot get overwhelmed. I do imagine some miss the attention and enjoy the openness, but from what I have seen and experienced, (not here but elsewhere) celebs don't hang around to long cause they get bombarded when people know who they are.

Kind of makes you feel a little sorry for some, as they have awesome experiences and want to share, but then they pull back because once the truth is out on who they are, they get stalked online.

But that is just my thought, and I am a nobody.
edit on 1-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Nothing like good believable back stories... that don't tie to the person one is trying to out as a celeb. I believe when the issue is brought up in court, especially federal court it's called plausible deniability

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
Roseanne Barr.

Surely Roseanne Barr must be floating around here somewhere.

That explains the gravitational pull I've been feeling while visiting lately!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join