It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Launches Investigation Of AG Eric Holder For Lying Under Oath

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I bet operation fast and furious leads to Eric Holder and beyond. This man is beyond corrupt and is controlled by evil forces. Does racketering and obstruction of justice mean anything to anyone? The reason people keep their mouths shut or have to lie is because if they speak truth they will probably be drifting down the hudson river dead.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
To get all legal about it, what specifically did Holder say that is the alleged perjury?

I read about people being disgusted, but what did he say in court that was bad news? Quote him.

An investigation is not proof. That's like proof of magic leprechauns because someone launched an investigation about them. Not enough until after the investigation is over and the final reports are there.

I tend to lean towards financially efficient products for the amount of work the political poobahs are putting into their jobs, meaning, if they spend money to catch a guy, I hope they catch him. Catching politicians is like catching mosquitoes with chopsticks while blindfolded. That is the level of officialized clearances and privileges they exercise to cover up their fannies.

Look, I said fanny. Hint.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

You actually believe there is a difference between the two parties. It does not matter which one is in office they both work towards the same goal. They may have been once but now they are just an illusion for the masses , making us think we actually have a choice who we elect. The sad fact of the matter is our presidents are being place in office.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Remember...It was close Obama master-adviser, Valerie ('There WILL Be Blood') Jarrett who convinced Holder to stay on for the second Obama term.

Valerie Jarret – “After We Win This Election, It’s Our Turn. Payback Time.” (WSI)

“After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time.
Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget.
The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve.
There is going to be heck to pay.
Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.”

theulstermanreport.com...

Valerie Jarrett’s “All Hands On Deck” Order Confirmed – West Wing Media Meeting Held…

theulstermanreport.com...

Mr. Holder is close to Valerie Jarrett, an Obama confidant and co-chairwoman of the Obama transition team. During the campaign, Mr. Holder was part of a vice-presidential advisory team that helped pick Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr. of Delaware as Mr. Obama’s running mate.

projects.nytimes.com...

I think time will tell that Jarrett was the connection between Obama and the DOJ and IRS scandals.
edit on 29-5-2013 by IAMTAT because: link added

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Holder the creep show was hand picked and groomed to be the corrupt scoundrel that he is. You don't get the position of power that he has by chance.

A lot of people are not aware of this, but he was originally appointed IN 1988 by Ronald Reagan to serve as a Judge of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia. Later in 1993 he stepped down from that position so he could be appointed to United States Attorney for The District of Columbia by then President Bill Clinton.

Not many years after that, In 1997 he was nominated by Bill Clinton to the position of Deputy Attorney General to Janet Reno. Several months later, Holder was confirmed by a unanimous vote in the Senate. LMAO! That is what's called a "puppet vote".

So what is important to note here is that he was inserted into the mix by the deciders long ago. He's not an Obama lap dog, but rather a Man who has been slowly molded in order to execute the puppet masters agenda.

So the question is, how many more scandals can their fabricated robot endure before tptb decide that they have no choice but to throw in the towel in regards to them having his back? This guy is a career creep, and he has to go, yesterday would be reasonable.

With that being said, Don't hold your breath and wait for the weak knee'd, sell out jerk offs in The GOP to accomplish anything whatsoever in regards to forcing Mr. Holder to resign. They take their orders from the same Kings that are protecting him. This entire circus-side show is all just that, for show.

At the end of the day though, it's all Ron Paul's fault anyway. Sheople is, as Sheople does. ~$heopleNation
edit on 29-5-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

You're right. Getting disappointed in this as well as the Monsanto protection bill etc etc.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
When they have the proof that this tyrant did in fact lie then he should face the stiffest punishment available under law for violating his oath and for committing perjury to congress. Personally I would like to see him shipped to Gitmo to enjoy a nice long Carribean vacation. After all the place is a prison camp for terrorists and Holder and his slimy league of buddies are with out a doubt the worst type of terrorist.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
Holder the creep show was hand picked and groomed to be the corrupt scoundrel that he is. You don't get the position of power that he has by chance.

A lot of people are not aware of this, but he was originally appointed IN 1988 by Ronald Reagan to serve as a Judge of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia. Later in 1993 he stepped down from that position so he could be appointed to United States Attorney for The District of Columbia by then President Bill Clinton.

Not many years after that, In 1997 he was nominated by Bill Clinton to the position of Deputy Attorney General to Janet Reno. Several months later, Holder was confirmed by a unanimous vote in the Senate. LMAO! That is what's called a "puppet vote".

So what is important to note here is that he was inserted into the mix by the deciders long ago. He's not an Obama lap dog, but rather a Man who has been slowly molded in order to execute the puppet masters agenda.

So the question is, how many more scandals can their fabricated robot endure before tptb decide that they have no choice but to throw in the towel in regards to them having his back? This guy is a career creep, and he has to go, yesterday would be reasonable.

With that being said, Don't hold your breath and wait for the weak knee'd, sell out jerk offs in The GOP to accomplish anything whatsoever in regards to forcing Mr. Holder to resign. They take their orders from the same Kings that are protecting him. This entire circus-side show is all just that, for show.

At the end of the day though, it's all Ron Paul's fault anyway. Sheople is, as Sheople does. ~$heopleNation
edit on 29-5-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

Great post, I was coming in here to say the same thing. Holder has been an agent of the elite oligarchy for decades.

Hence why, those of you who are about to orgasm at the thought of this man paying for his crimes...prepare for disappointment. He will not be touched.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

More like Obama, Reid and Holder are part of a conspiracy to destroy the Constitution, take away American's rights and milk the country until broke. I mean...isn't that what they ARE doing? Its in everyone's face. The plan is take America away from Americans.

Can anyone find three nice, tall trees?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has said this yet but I personally don't believe Holder matters. If he goes, they'll have a clean slate. They can replace this guy in the blink of an eye. The next guy will be clean (enough) to pass in the eyes of a public that doesn't care until he gets dirty (and the watchdogs in the press will magically lose their enthusiasm during this period). And if that happens before Obama leaves office, they'll replace him just like they did Holder.

I'm inclined to believe it's actually Holder's (and those like him) job to basically function as a lightning rod to keep the heat on one guy who will be easily replaced. When he goes, he takes all the dirt with him and they basically get a fresh start.

If this is the game they're playing (and I believe it is) they've been doing it a lot in the past two administrations. They make everybody believe they'll be devastated if they lose these dime a dozen subordinates. They put on a show for the public featuring the guy they're going to replace and then they "redeem" themselves by apparently asking for his resignation (or firing him or whatever).

The final piece of this particular part of the puzzle (if anyone is still trying to figure it out) is to simply ask yourself how they would get the Republicans to cooperate if they were really political foes.

edit on 30-5-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by soundguy
Wow I was beginning to worry that we wouldn't get the manufactured republican outrage scandal of the week. I guess I didn't account for the holiday. Of course the wing nuts need something to do between their monthly repeal Obamacare votes, lol. Be sure to take your blood pressure medication girls and boys beore you get yourselves worked up into a lather. You want to be sure your in peak form for next weeks manufactured outrage.

I just started following this post but I have to tell you one thing, you have no business calling anyone else names. You really, really don't, for obvious reasons. Have a nice day.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join