It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Embraced.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Passion ridiculed
Anger left unguided
Emotion criticized
Through bias, we are blinded

Hatred reigns supreme
Humanity infected
The plague of lazy anger
Reality rejected

Ignorance is coddled
Humbleness ignored
Has humanity no hope?
Can we be restored?

Racist, sexist, evil
Controversy, blind
Baseless, wicked hatred
Engulfs all of your minds

No one cares for kindness
Honor cast aside
Wallowing in sin
Satan's will, abide

Mainstream media
Government and war
You grovel in the death
The evil, you adore

Find someone to hate
Waste your life on sin
Hell, I can't save you...
Demons lie within

Rightiousness abandoned
As we embrace the dark
We spiral into evil
Satan's left his mark

Forget it, I am done
You clamor for sickness
And this, I hate you for
Bathe in wickedness

Humanity is broken
Choosing its demise
Despite the obvious
Despite what I advise

Goodbye, humanity
I leave you to your plight.
Lights out for all of you,
As you succumb to the night.

edit on 28-5-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Cool...Can I use some parts of your lyrics in my new song?....I used to have similar views about the world when I was in my early 20's which I assume you are about now,but I have mellowed down as i have grown older....Humans are not perfect,,none of us are,but it ain't so bad living amongst imperfect people as long as we acknowledge our shortcomings and try to improve and become a better person...It all starts with you and me.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur

Cool...Can I use some parts of your lyrics in my new song?....I used to have similar views about the world when I was in my early 20's which I assume you are about now,but I have mellowed down as i have grown older....Humans are not perfect,,none of us are,but it ain't so bad living amongst imperfect people as long as we acknowledge our shortcomings and try to improve and become a better person...It all starts with you and me.

Go ahead, I'm not gonna publish any poetry. Just my mangas.

If you see any poetry from me, ravage away.

And yeeeap, I'm 19.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Thats real good i enjoyed it. Some powerful verses in there and truths to humanity

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
Thats real good i enjoyed it. Some powerful verses in there and truths to humanity

Thanks

I humbly accept the Doctor's opinion. I'm honored.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Thats a smashing poem. You may prefer to publish manga, but you have a talent for verse. As with much of the work of yours that I have seen, visual or verbal, it holds back not one iota of the acid edged loathing for some aspects of the human condition that informs its creation. As such I find it beautiful.

Well done!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

Thats a smashing poem. You may prefer to publish manga, but you have a talent for verse. As with much of the work of yours that I have seen, visual or verbal, it holds back not one iota of the acid edged loathing for some aspects of the human condition that informs its creation. As such I find it beautiful.

Well done!

Thanks!

I got worked up stalking that "Homosexuality" thread, and the bickering was...

It provoked a poem out of me.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Thank you dear,,if I publish a song using your lyrics i will most certainly mention your name XxNightAngelusxX (if you don't mind of course)...Love to checkout your other posts when I get a chance....Keep it up and never lose your faith in humanity.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur

Thank you dear,,if I publish a song using your lyrics i will most certainly mention your name XxNightAngelusxX (if you don't mind of course)...Love to checkout your other posts when I get a chance....Keep it up and never lose your faith in humanity.

I feels ya. I only lose hope when I see people acting hopeless, being... ya know... drones.

But there are still heroes out there.

I try to be one, but I'm too sensitive... I'm engaged to one, though.

edit on 30-5-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

WoW! How in the world did I miss this one. It is amazing Jewel. I am actually blown away at your words and your passion. My gosh, I am having strong emotions, I feel your emotion from this. Super powerful. Awsome job friend, for real
. Write more, I know you can. You have it in you and that is a great thing.

Your other works are great as well, and you have an awesome talent at drawing.

Peace and Love to you friend
~nat

add*** no ones ever too sensitive....you have passion, and that can be a good thing and/or bad thing. We learn as we go what to be more passionate about. I read where you said that one thread got you hyped up. It is very awesome that a poem came out of your frustration. That is the best poetry...when you are in that emotion. I guess thats why I felt it.

anyway..lalala...

edit on 1-6-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

WoW! How in the world did I miss this one. It is amazing Jewel. I am actually blown away at your words and your passion. My gosh, I am having strong emotions, I feel your emotion from this. Super powerful. Awsome job friend, for real
. Write more, I know you can. You have it in you and that is a great thing.

Your other works are great as well, and you have an awesome talent at drawing.

Peace and Love to you friend
~nat

add*** no ones ever too sensitive....you have passion, and that can be a good thing and/or bad thing. We learn as we go what to be more passionate about. I read where you said that one thread got you hyped up. It is very awesome that a poem came out of your frustration. That is the best poetry...when you are in that emotion. I guess thats why I felt it.

anyway..lalala...

edit on 1-6-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

Thanks

I didn't think it was THAT great

But I don't pay much mind to my poems, cause poems only come out of misguided emotions when I'm in a place where I can't draw. They're kinda rare.

But thanks a lot, sis. Means a lot.

edit on 1-6-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: typo

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Pretty powerful word there so I'm curious what your motivation was to write this.

Is there a topic that stands out that you are directing this to?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Pretty powerful word there so I'm curious what your motivation was to write this.

Yeah, in this thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

Yeah, in this thread.

I have to admit that your little poem puts that issue in a different light.

I am not very skilled in the arts at all so I admire those such as yourself that can take a complicated issue and bring it into perspective from a totally different angle.

Thank you for that.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Yeah, in this thread.

I am not very skilled in the arts at all so I admire those such as yourself that can take a complicated issue and bring it into perspective from a totally different angle.

Thank you for that.

No problem! And thank you.

Those were my real feels. Reading through that thread, and being thread-jumped by those touchy gay rights guys really fired me up. I kept thinking, Wow... are we REALLY talking about this?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Yeah, in this thread.

Thank you for that.

Those were my real feels. Reading through that thread, and being thread-jumped by those touchy gay rights guys really fired me up. I kept thinking, Wow... are we REALLY talking about this?

Just curious

Could you write a poem for me, you seem to have a way to express things that resonates very well with me and i'm not so good at doing that?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Yeah, in this thread.

Thank you for that.

Just curious

Could you write a poem for me, you seem to have a way to express things that resonates very well with me and i'm not so good at doing that?

Sure
What topic?

What feelings do you want to express? And what message do you want to send?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Yeah, in this thread.

Thank you for that.

Just curious

Sure
What topic?

What feelings do you want to express? And what message do you want to send?

I sent you a U2U

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46

Also, Doctor... I've been meaning to ask you.

Are... are you the tenth Doctor?

Cause if you are... stand perfectly still, because I'm gonna hug you.

Well, hell... if you're ANY of the Doctors, I will hug you. But Ten is my favorite.

new topics

top topics

join