It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Announcement Coming June 1st 2013

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
ohhh I so hope he is not going to announce he is returning to football.

would be so funny if he came out and just admitted that he was making up everything to sell some books

It would be funny if he did that, very surreal!

But based on the picture he has posted with this news of a mouth with 'the people's voice' written inside, i'd guess he is launching some kind of media outlet.

I also hope he will release some kind of smoking gun proof to blow apart the ongoing child abuse cover - up in the UK. We shall soon find out.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Out of curiosity, what is so crazy about the reptilian theory?

Nothing specific, it is equally as crazy (or plausible) as saying the world is filled with squid people, or cockroach men..of dog folks, etc..take any/all animals and put the term men at the end..all equal in proof. (aka, none).

Do you think we are the only humanoid species in the universe, or because we haven't travelled to other planets that other intelligent life hasn't?

Nope, didn't say any of that. I am talking about the claim of Icke that lizard men have been here on earth and part of society for thousands of years and are all over the place without even so much as a skin sample to back up the claim. it is strictly his imagination and backed up by statues and nothing in particular.

Not saying it couldn't be possible..almost anything could be possible. I just want to see a tiny bit of proof before such claims should be considered more than just something to chuckle at

Why is it so crazy to think intelligent beings have been here, and they happen to be of a reptilian nature?

As a theory, it is perfectly plausible.

As a unsubstantiated hypothesis, the teenage mutant ninja turtles is plausible

Turtle power.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
hold on heres my response

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

(unless of course you also believe in dog and bird people also)

You've misunderstood me apparently! What im pointing out is that David Icke did not invent the Reptilian theory!
It has been around since ancient times! And that he is obviously not the only one to believe or say such things.

As far as proof goes: in the Public Domain! lol... Seriously i have to laugh at that one!
TBTB will tell you ONLY what they want you to believe. PERIOD. We will never have PROOF of anything they don't want us to know!

Other than that you experience truth for yourself!

But to answer your unasked question: do i believe in Reptilians, dog and bird people?

I will simply say I believe it is possible, because i keep an open mind.

I don't just disbelieve something because my Govt or the MSM media tells me to do so.

From what i've seen on my planet, with my own eyes, millions of different species of living things!

Yes i believe it is possible for other planets to host other living beings, even Reptilians, bird and dog people.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Whats the announcement, he needs more money?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened

As far as proof goes: in the Public Domain! lol... Seriously i have to laugh at that one!
TBTB will tell you ONLY what they want you to believe. PERIOD. We will never have PROOF of anything they don't want us to know!

Other than that you experience truth for yourself!

But to answer your unasked question: do i believe in Reptilians, dog and bird people?

I don't just disbelieve something because my Govt or the MSM media tells me to do so.

From what i've seen on my planet, with my own eyes, millions of different species of living things!

Yes i believe it is possible for other planets to host other living beings, even Reptilians, bird and dog people.

Hey man you're right on about TPTB, they also don't want you to know about my snake oil! It seriously cures almost all ailments, except STD`s. I tried to offer it to another ATS friend of ours but he didn't want it, TPTB got to him.
but! I am willing to offer it to you for the same price should you be interested.

EtA: I almost forgot to mention I make this oil from the same recipe the Reptilian Gods used. It is the best available.
edit on 29-5-2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: eta

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It is a big announcement , than say it now, tired of this money orientated crap ! Probably all lies...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Whenever I hear the name David Icke nowdays,I always think back to this...

All I see here is a "man" who is, quite obviously, employed by one of the largest media conglomerates our current world has known, who is a former professional wrestler (wanna talk about falsities and theatrics) and a former governor, essentially bullying a man who is simply trying to get his theories across, theories that, watching the man speak, he obviously believes. Ventura is attacking Icke with a double edged sword throught the entire video.

He says 'so you're just doing it for the money' (non-verbatim). What then Mr. Ventura are you hoping to achieve through your work? A pat on the back and a libby's juice box? I think not ser.

Also, it seems Mr. Ventura would rather take 20 lashes from a cat o' nine-tails than read a book. (again, non-verbatim) 'You expect me to read 900 hundred pages, just tell me know!' typical modern mindset. No sesnse of delayed gratification.

Now If, say, Jesse actually were to sit down and exercise is gray matter (don't strain governor) he might actually learn that there is, in fact, quite a lot of evidence to back up his theories and not just recent either but antique, in fact.

And lo and behold who does Mr. Ventura get his primary Icke info from? Mr. Alex Jones.

Pick a seat, sit down, enjoy the ride.

Hail Eris. Or don't.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagyarVagyok
It is a big announcement , than say it now, tired of this money orientated crap ! Probably all lies...

Yeah....like the "lie" about the prediction he made 15 years ago in the OP which, as it turned out, was spot on right?

It never ceases to amaze me how some people stubbornly stick to their ways, even in the face of some things proven to be legitimately valid.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
His big announcement....

The entire United States Congress is made up of reptilians who have infiltrated the Capital and the White House!! There's no proof, of course but,...NO PROOF = PROOF THAT THE ELITES/ILLUMINATI/NWO ARE HIDING THE TRUTH FROM YOU!!! OMGZ OMG!!!

Monsanto is genetically modifying food to turn you all into human-sized flies....when planet Nibiru is finally within the Earth's view, you will all mutate simultaneously and the great alien feast will ensue!!!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I have to admit im an Icke fan, have been for a very long time. Ive just sat down for the first time today, so its probably a bit daft to post without reading the last seven pages (but i will in a minute). I have nearly all his books, in fact "the biggest secret", changed the way i thought about many things. Now im not saying that every thing hes says is true, but where does it say in the rule book, that just cos someone says something dodgy then it means that every thing else he says is too.
And im fed up of people saying hes doing it just for the money, i do my job for money, so does everyone else, why should he not earn a living from it? He does have own website and surely his books could be borrowed from librarys (alhough because of the content maybe not :lol
And as for the reptilians, im sure he and many others have stated its a metaphor.

People who havnt read his books should give them a chance, theres so much well researched information in them. Stop being angry at david icke, theres others out there who deserve to be lambasted much more than him.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Thanks for your input...............I have no time, respect or validation for this man.

No disrespect at all, to you.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
At least someone is trying, but it needs to be in the main stream not beyond it The worst thing is most people are still asleep. I quote an introduction excerpted from Cypherpunks: Freedom and the Future of the Internet, by Julian Assange with Jacob Appelbaum, Andy Müller-Maguhn and Jérémie Zimmermann.

INTRODUCTION: A CALL TO CRYPTOGRAPHIC ARMS

This book is not a manifesto. There is not time for that. This book is a warning.

The world is not sliding, but galloping into a new transnational dystopia. This development has not been properly recognized outside of national security circles. It has been hidden by secrecy, complexity and scale. The internet, our greatest tool of emancipation, has been transformed into the most dangerous facilitator of totalitarianism we have ever seen. The internet is a threat to human civilization.

These transformations have come about silently, because those who know what is going on work in the global surveillance industry and have no incentives to speak out. Left to its own trajectory, within a few years, global civilization will be a postmodern surveillance dystopia, from which escape for all but the most skilled individuals will be impossible. In fact, we may already be there.

While many writers have considered what the internet means for global civilization, they are wrong. They are wrong because they do not have the sense of perspective that direct experience brings. They are wrong because they have never met the enemy.

No description of the world survives first contact with the enemy.

We have met the enemy.

Shame is not enough people are listening. Bear in mind this was written last year, has anything changed since then or is huminity still walking into the arms of oppression. Assange the prophet, time will tell.

from cryptome.org...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN

It does not take a genius....and David Icke is certainly no genius....to say that banks laundry money for drug cartels....EVERY bank launders money for drug cartels....they have the only system in the world and a bit of a monopoly with it to move money.

David Icke is making money off selling books and speeches...he comes out with another announcement every month to draw more suckers to the well. He is wrong way more times than he is ever right. I don't expect anything from his mouth other than another plea for your money for more on the fringe information with secret inside sources whom never reveal them selves. You should not expect anything other than another generic press release with outlandish claims and no evidence...unless of course you buy the book...and then you find the same press release with even more embellishments between its pages...he is a joke.

Well link me one article or any news info let's say 2003 or before that links HSBC with laundering money for drug cartels. You won't be able to because no one else was discussing/exposing it, give Icke credit for being WELL ahead of his time. It's easy for you to talk with hindsight.

Icke was exposing HSBC in 1998.

End of really.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Whenever I hear the name David Icke nowdays,I always think back to this...

All I see here is a "man" who is, quite obviously, employed by one of the largest media conglomerates our current world has known, who is a former professional wrestler (wanna talk about falsities and theatrics) and a former governor, essentially bullying a man who is simply trying to get his theories across, theories that, watching the man speak, he obviously believes. Ventura is attacking Icke with a double edged sword throught the entire video.

He says 'so you're just doing it for the money' (non-verbatim). What then Mr. Ventura are you hoping to achieve through your work? A pat on the back and a libby's juice box? I think not ser.

Also, it seems Mr. Ventura would rather take 20 lashes from a cat o' nine-tails than read a book. (again, non-verbatim) 'You expect me to read 900 hundred pages, just tell me know!' typical modern mindset. No sesnse of delayed gratification.

Now If, say, Jesse actually were to sit down and exercise is gray matter (don't strain governor) he might actually learn that there is, in fact, quite a lot of evidence to back up his theories and not just recent either but antique, in fact.

And lo and behold who does Mr. Ventura get his primary Icke info from? Mr. Alex Jones.

Pick a seat, sit down, enjoy the ride.

Hail Eris. Or don't.

Bravo, someone else sees the truth and hyporcrisy.

Ventura lives in a manison ten times bigger than David Icke's residence. Ventura works for the largest media corporation in the world, Icke gave up working in the mainstream media to face a world of ridicule in trying to expose the evil in this world.

Ventura's conspiracy show is part of the agenda, it's amazing a conspiracy site does not see it, I mean the clue is in the corporation who is releasing the damn TV show!!

For the record, I think Ventura is an unknowing pawn in this, but the truth is still the truth.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Out of curiosity, what is so crazy about the reptilian theory?

Nothing specific, it is equally as crazy (or plausible) as saying the world is filled with squid people, or cockroach men..of dog folks, etc..take any/all animals and put the term men at the end..all equal in proof. (aka, none).

Do you think we are the only humanoid species in the universe, or because we haven't travelled to other planets that other intelligent life hasn't?

Nope, didn't say any of that. I am talking about the claim of Icke that lizard men have been here on earth and part of society for thousands of years and are all over the place without even so much as a skin sample to back up the claim. it is strictly his imagination and backed up by statues and nothing in particular.

Not saying it couldn't be possible..almost anything could be possible. I just want to see a tiny bit of proof before such claims should be considered more than just something to chuckle at

Why is it so crazy to think intelligent beings have been here, and they happen to be of a reptilian nature?

As a theory, it is perfectly plausible.

As a unsubstantiated hypothesis, the teenage mutant ninja turtles is plausible

Turtle power.

So if it is plausible, why is it so 'crazy'?

Is this 'all seeing eye' for the US dollar bill a human eye, dog's eye or reptilian?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Here you are...

www.fas.org...

The Subcommittee investigation of BCCI began in February, 1988, early in the second year of a two-year investigation of the relationship between drug trafficking to U.S. foreign policy and law enforcement that had been authorized by the full Committee. During a hearing on General Noriega's drug trafficking and money laundering, BCCI was identified as facilitating Noriega's criminal activity

BCCI was a bank involved in hiding drug money from General Noriega in the 1980's and Congress investigated. This is not the only example there are many stories about banks and drug cartels and how they have had a relationship for many years. Think about it...they are the only way to move money large amounts from one place to another....so it does not take too much of a leap to realize that banks have been doing this for a long time....proving it is something else. Here is a link from Wiki....about money laundering...its been ongoing since banks opened the doors....now you only asked for one link and since you said I couldn't provide you with one I suggest you stop reading and glorifying Icke and use the mind God gave you to stop giving him money and read for yourself.

www.fas.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

This investigation begin in 1988....several newspapers and TV shows (60 Minutes) also did reports on this and other banks in the 1980's which is well before the date you provided for Icke's "discovery"....he basically copied the other investigations and called it his own...classic charlatan work.

edit on 5/29/2013 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Thank you for asking but no, it has not been made into a thread at this point. I felt a bit odd even saying as much as I did and a thread would end up like my others most likely... I have had some very strange things happen when attempting to share experiences, I am not concerned about the trollies nor the debunkers, always welcome the skeptical minds, but it is about the people who become fearful, or want for me to have answers I do not have.

I could start a thread about the responses/reactions to threads I have made, there are factions that do not want such information shared. I know it is just one forum among millions, but it is still a great responsibility to tell people the truth, many are ready but many more are not. It is one thing to discuss past well known events that are decades in the past, that much people can comfortably stand, but when it starts becoming more up to date and not always black and white information, it hits you gut and takes down all the defenses leaving you vulnerable and on unfamiliar ground.

I do have an old thread that is scary as poop, I do not even like to think about it, distance has been the best medicine on that one. The only thing that bothers me about that one was that it became apparent people are not ready to accept many of the darker sides to the phenomena of Coterrestrial beings living among us. It was an easy decision to leave key points out of the thread because I do have respect for the souls who have been subjects of unknowable experiments, better to think that they are simply gone, even dead then the alternative.

I do believe that there is a balance, a strong balance in that of nature and of natural occurrences unseen by 99.9% of the population as well it should be.

When someone like David makes such an announcement, I always reserve in the back of my mind that he is going to pass over the threshold of conventionality, of Diplomacy, and say things that will be shocking to most listeners. Things that once heard they can never unhear or forget.

The responsibility in doing so is immense, so it is doubtful he will say anything earth shattering or that will make a difference.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't even know who this human is, but reading page after page of unnecessary hate makes me a bit interested. What I think is so funny is that people think by reading this information, its going to do more than waste time. Seriously that's all that is going to happen if you pay attention to something. You either agree, want to do your own research, or disagree. It's not like reading this man's books is going to give you a brain tumor hahaha

The first time I heard of reptilians was not on a conspiracy site. It was an old Slavic tale. Heard of them again in another tale (Christian based) so... Idk. And that's okay that I don't know. Just as its okay if this man doesn't know, it gets some brain juices flowing and places to start research.

One thing I noticed about the haters, was they just used words and not give information. Taking his information and comparing it with other information. Which, makes me very curious to read / see what this human will say and has said. The worst that will happen is I don't agree. I just hope he's okay with me getting this info without paying a cent

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened

You've misunderstood me apparently! What im pointing out is that David Icke did not invent the Reptilian theory!
It has been around since ancient times! And that he is obviously not the only one to believe or say such things.

Cool story bro.
Would have worked wonderfully also back in the 60s-80s before the internet. Now everyone in their home worldwide is a news agency and can with enough desire, make a compelling argument and push forward proper evidence. TPTB is a make believe boogieman now in the face of todays internet...so your statement is false unless every person on earth is part of TPTB
You think some little guy in nowheresville, weirdistan gives a rats backside about what the western powers want to relay...hell no. you got proof of something wild, you upload it and torrent that info until "they" would have to shut the world down in order to stop the proof.

You get some credible evidence and you watch the msm journalists all but stab one another to break such a huge story.

Open mind is good, but lets not pretend you don't have preferencial treatment of information. If you find yourself having a heart attack, I am pretty sure you will opt for science and a hospital verses a sudden chakra clearing and chewing on some sage to make it stop.
People often dismiss science in favor of the weird until it is suddenly something that matters, then its time to kick the hippys and oddballs out of the way.

And I don't mind that. That is a good way to be. I enjoy entertaining the odd and unknown, but when reality comes up, its time to ignore the hypothetical and use the known..be it for medical, engineering, or even buying say a book on astral travel verses general carpentry

I don't know offhand of government telling me to disbelieve in anything really of this nature. They are actually more trying to tell me to believe in deities or whatnot than suggesting I dismiss anything. MSM is also constantly trying to make me believe in things, be it ancient aliens series, ghost hunters, haunted collectors, etc etc etc...its actually very in line with "their" agenda to keep you filled with superstition if msm is "the man".

I have my personal beliefs and outlooks. All willing to change when new info comes about, and none I would suggest is the absolute truth behind the universe regardless of how strongly I may believe..after all, I may be wrong.

Icke always demands he is right..he is on to something, he knows more than us common plebs

And what is with the dino people suddenly being spacemen? Its my understanding they are as much (depending on which legend you want to believe in) part of this planet as we are, or earth worms, etc...matter of fact, its more their planet than ours depending on some stories of the serpent people.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join