It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Announcement Coming June 1st 2013

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
So if it is plausible, why is it so 'crazy'?

Is this 'all seeing eye' for the US dollar bill a human eye, dog's eye or reptilian?

Because you know that saying, anything is possible..sure..anything is.
We don't fully understand gravity...so because we don't, it is -plausible- that gravity tomorrow could "change its mind" and work in reverse, repelling things of mass...its highly unlikely to the point of gladly risking all life in the universe on a wager that it won't happen, but sure..its plausible...crazy, nonsense, but plausible anyhow.

As far as the eye

its a sketch of the eye, the pyramid, etc:

The back of the Great Seal, on the left-hand side of the bill, depicts a pyramid, a symbol of material strength and endurance. The pyramid is unfinished, symbolizing a striving toward growth and a goal of perfection. Above the pyramid a glory, with an eye inside a triangle, represents the eternal eye of God and places the spiritual above the material. At the top edge is the 13-letter Latin motto Annuit Coeptis, meaning "He has favored our undertakings." The base of the p yramid bears the roman numerals MDCCLXXVI (1776). Below is the motto Novus Ordo Seclorum, "a new order of the ages

So, its the eye of god then.

And I guess god is a human (hense the eyebrow)

verses

Looks human to me.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Where do we see The Great Seal's reverse side except on the back of a one dollar bill? Other than for illustrative purposes I don't know where else it may be in use. The obverse side appears on official documents, on military insignia, and on embassy placards. Whether it shows or not do we assume there is that reverse side facing into the embassy, into those documents, or into that military item?

The Presidential Seal design is directly based on The Great Seal. Do we know for certain whether or not there is a reverse side to it? That Presidential Seal appears on the presidential airplane, on the President's podium when he speaks, and in other places. It has been rumored there is a similar reverse side that faces the President, or that a reverse side is suggested there and is represented there for him while we see the other side of the Seal.

Notice on the dollar bill how the two sides of The Great Seal appear and which is labelled The Great Seal. It is the Eagle side that is labelled "of the United States" perhaps suggesting that is not in actuality the true front side but that it is the side the people are shown. The eye and pyramid suggest the infinite power and is the side shown to the inner workings of our nation. Does the Presidential Seal also imbue the President with a similar mystical grandeur? The obverse and reverse side of that Seal may depend which position to it we occupy, whether to be on the inside facing outward or on the outside facing in.

edit on 29-5-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
The sad reality of this thread and the memebers therein is the fact that noone is discussing the actual content of the OP.

Icke is this, Icke is that....bla bla bla

Really!!!!

I will contribute to the discussion when people actually GROW UP

Spiro

There was no content to speak of in the OP; that is why people are primarily addressing the messenger of this supposed BIG announcement to come. What would you prefer, purely speculative musings/spooge on what it may be? That's really grown up...

I've heard of Ickes, but don't have an opinion on him myself. I just find posts about BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS TO COME are a big, stinky load in and of themselves. Wait until the announcement is made and then write a post about it if one feels compelled to do so. Threads like these are nothing more than PR hype for what may well turn out to be nothing but a lot of hot, methane-laced air.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

So if it is plausible, why is it so 'crazy'?

Is this 'all seeing eye' for the US dollar bill a human eye, dog's eye or reptilian?

Because you know that saying, anything is possible..sure..anything is.
We don't fully understand gravity...so because we don't, it is -plausible- that gravity tomorrow could "change its mind" and work in reverse, repelling things of mass...its highly unlikely to the point of gladly risking all life in the universe on a wager that it won't happen, but sure..its plausible...crazy, nonsense, but plausible anyhow.

As far as the eye

its a sketch of the eye, the pyramid, etc:

The back of the Great Seal, on the left-hand side of the bill, depicts a pyramid, a symbol of material strength and endurance. The pyramid is unfinished, symbolizing a striving toward growth and a goal of perfection. Above the pyramid a glory, with an eye inside a triangle, represents the eternal eye of God and places the spiritual above the material. At the top edge is the 13-letter Latin motto Annuit Coeptis, meaning "He has favored our undertakings." The base of the p yramid bears the roman numerals MDCCLXXVI (1776). Below is the motto Novus Ordo Seclorum, "a new order of the ages

So, its the eye of god then.

And I guess god is a human (hense the eyebrow)

verses

Looks human to me.

The picture on the dollar bill does not have human like texture, it is a fair assessment to say that the skin around the eye looks scaly, almost reptilian in nature as seen in the two examples above.

Revelation 12:9 ESV / 7 helpful votes

And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

The dragon, the ancient serpent? Is this the reptilians who came to earth and are referenced in many ancient cultures?

Here is a Sumerian statuette dating back 7,000 years-

It certainly is not proof of anything, but equally, the theory that this is what is happening is not 'crazy' given the alternatives and the fact that no one really knows the truth.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

The sad reality of this thread and the memebers therein is the fact that noone is discussing the actual content of the OP.

Icke is this, Icke is that....bla bla bla

Really!!!!

I will contribute to the discussion when people actually GROW UP

Spiro

There was no content to speak of in the OP; that is why people are primarily addressing the messenger of this supposed BIG announcement to come. What would you prefer, purely speculative musings/spooge on what it may be? That's really grown up...

I've heard of Ickes, but don't have an opinion on him myself. I just find posts about BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS TO COME are a big, stinky load in and of themselves. Wait until the announcement is made and then write a post about it if one feels compelled to do so. Threads like these are nothing more than PR hype for what may well turn out to be nothing but a lot of hot, methane-laced air.

Well people advertise for a reason, think movie trailers- it gathers interest so when the info is released, PEOPLE ARE PAYING ATTENTION. It's crucial really.

If the info released is nothing, then Icke will lose a lot of credibility, but I see nothing wrong with letting people know he has some info to share that he feels is important. It's a heads up.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Greetings,

Perhaps you should re-read the OP because the content of the OP is to do with an announcement this Saturday.

Funny though, because people obviously havent even read it.

Seems they would rather dismiss the " Content " and slander him.

Typical.

Spiro

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
I wouldn't put Bob Lazar in the same category. I say this based on all the work go George Knapp. He verified so much of Bob's story, that some or most of it has to be true or at least he was fed that information to leak it. Icke I'm not so sure about although he has been right...really right about a few things, namely the OPs bank information.

I think the main difference between Lazar and Icke is intent. Lazar is completely full of # and he knows it. He is a rather pathetic figure that craved attention and wanted to "be somebody". Icke, on the other hand, is nuts. I think it is possible that David Icke believes most or all of what he spouts.

The results are the same, total B.S.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

The picture on the dollar bill does not have human like texture, it is a fair assessment to say that the skin around the eye looks scaly, almost reptilian in nature as seen in the two examples above.

-sighs-

Iris
Lizard folk don't have much of an iris..the bill has a big fat human iris.

Look, you can decide to entertain whatever ideas you enjoy entertaining...sure, the world is filled with sleestaks and elves..your desires for a rich and entertaining world to live in outside of what is actually here is fine. I am simply pointing out that when you take those rather fun hypotheticals of molemen and whatnot and tie your reputation into their existence, then your no doubt going to suffer from a general laughing fit by those whom live in a measurable reality. I don't know if you actually believe in the lizard folk or just find it a fun bit of entertainment and a who knows sort of wrapping up mentality of it all, it doesn't matter really, but surely even if your a die hard believer that Kermit is real (yes, I know..amphibian), you can understand how Icke has toasted his credibility to a greater understanding of real things he tries to expose (such as banking fraud) when he also on the other hand tries to suggest the queen of England eats flys out of the air when nobody is looking sort of thing.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
I also hope he will release some kind of smoking gun proof to blow apart the ongoing child abuse cover - up in the UK. We shall soon find out.

What cover-up? The police have been revealing new culprits almost every week. That's the exact opposite of a cover-up.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Jesse Ventura works for a Bill Turner channel, think about who Ventura really works for (Time Warner, elite controlled).

Ventura (perhaps unknowingly) works for 'them'.

Ask yourself, who makes more money, Ventura or Icke?

edit on 28-5-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

this. finally someone with intellect here

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Old David must be ready to release a new book.. He is all about preying on the weak of mind.
He is a con artist perpetrating a fiction on the would be believers. He just wants your money folks.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA

Jesse Ventura works for a Bill Turner channel, think about who Ventura really works for (Time Warner, elite controlled).

Ventura (perhaps unknowingly) works for 'them'.

Ask yourself, who makes more money, Ventura or Icke?

edit on 28-5-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

this. finally someone with intellect here

Yes, just follow the money and you really see who is in charge

edit on 30-5-2013 by Youareallschizophrenic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Greetings,

Perhaps you should re-read the OP because the content of the OP is to do with an announcement this Saturday.

Funny though, because people obviously havent even read it.

Seems they would rather dismiss the " Content " and slander him.by

Typical.

Spiro

So how is an announcement that hasn't been made yet content? The only thing to discuss from the OP is the man behind the YET TO HAPPEN announcement. Maybe you should re-read the OP sir. And I bid you good day. Shall you require any snake oil PM me.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
So how is an announcement that hasn't been made yet content? The only thing to discuss from the OP is the man behind the YET TO HAPPEN announcement. Maybe you should re-read the OP sir. And I bid you good day. Shall you require any snake oil PM me.

Greetings,

I have taken your advice and re-read the OP and I can confirm for the 4th time that the content of the OP is that of an announcement. Wether or not you or others don't see " The Announcement " does not exclude the fact that the content is of an announcement.

There could be many factors to include discusssion of said announcement such as " This is interesting, it sounds like Icke could have his own media show " etc, ETC! Choose your own to discuss

But no, people don't want to discuss the possibilities of the " Annoucement " but would rather by pass the " Content " and attack the guy based on Reptilians.

Other content in the OP is to do with the Banking system in which Icke is claiming to expose. But no, people haven't read that and would rather attack the guy based on Reptilians.

And Sir, please don't insult my intelligence with offering snake oil.

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thing about icke is he takes other peoples work and brings it all together.....the reptile thing was a cover word for jews and that was under stood in europe, in america they jumped on the reptile thing and really believe that giant lizards are on this planet.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I know what he's going to say in June.

Boxer Rebellion II.

A little over 100 years ago the white boy countries Russia, America, Europe, and Australia all jumped China and quickly defeated them. They then made China pay millions of tons in silver in "Reparations" which enabled the white boy countries to enslave China.

Time for a re-do. The white boy countries are all going to jump China again...and repeat History. Shooting starts in 2014.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

-sighs-

Iris
Lizard folk don't have much of an iris..the bill has a big fat human iris.

Look, you can decide to entertain whatever ideas you enjoy entertaining...sure, the world is filled with sleestaks and elves..your desires for a rich and entertaining world to live in outside of what is actually here is fine. I am simply pointing out that when you take those rather fun hypotheticals of molemen and whatnot and tie your reputation into their existence, then your no doubt going to suffer from a general laughing fit by those whom live in a measurable reality. I don't know if you actually believe in the lizard folk or just find it a fun bit of entertainment and a who knows sort of wrapping up mentality of it all, it doesn't matter really, but surely even if your a die hard believer that Kermit is real (yes, I know..amphibian), you can understand how Icke has toasted his credibility to a greater understanding of real things he tries to expose (such as banking fraud) when he also on the other hand tries to suggest the queen of England eats flys out of the air when nobody is looking sort of thing.

I respect your views and you seem intelligent, although we seem on two different ends of a spectrum.

Your views remind me of reading a certain Cass Sunstein paper from 2008 called 'Conspiracy Theories'.

Not all false conspiracy theories are harmful; consider the false
conspiracy theory, held by many of the younger members of our society, that a secret
group of elves, working in a remote location under the leadership of the mysterious
“Santa Claus,” make and distribute presents on Christmas Eve. This theory is false, but is
itself instilled through a widespread conspiracy of the powerful – parents – who conceal
their role in the whole affair. (Consider too the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy.) It is
an open question whether most conspiracy theories are equally benign; we will suggest
that some are not benign at all.

Sunstein used this as a tactic, I don't think you are doing that but you do seem stuck in the mentality that if something is not 100% verifiable, your mind dismisses it, suggesting if reptilians are amongst us, then so too could the tooth fairy or elves etc

I understand your thinking but conspiracy theories rely on a little bit of faith if one wishes to connect the dots. Reptilians are shown in ancient cultures, the bible refers to satan as the serpent or snake, many people around the world refer to reptilian humanoids, how do we explain the utter lack of humanity and empathy of some of the world leaders, ie the reptilian theory makes sense in terms of being possible.

For the record, I don't 100% believe the reptilian theory, hell it could be symbolic, but it certainly helps make sense of what is happening- that an intelligent, very powerful force is controlling this planet, a force that worships misery, suffering, any negative energy, and to me, it almost certainly is not of 'human' origin.

Don't take offense at what I'm saying, I enjoy the discussion and respect your views.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Guess we will all find out this Saturday, no?

Not expecting anything, but will only take a second to look at his site.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It's the 1st of June here in Australia. Still no sign of a 'Big Announcement.'

I guess Icke is running on UK or US time.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join