It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Announcement Coming June 1st 2013

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
Wow, that was totally unexpected.

What wasn't unexpected is too see you regurgitate your bs on this thread.

In the recent members that I see active on this site, you are one that debates your constant skepticism with the lowest quality and insignificance which adds nothing to the value of the threads you participate in.

Icke might often have crazy theories, at first, but his words do hold weight for a "loonie" conspiracy theorist.
edit on 28-5-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If you read the whole "reptilian" stuff symbolically, it's really not quite as crazy as it sounds at first glance.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I have never ridiculed Icke...nor will I...

even if he talks about lizards...

The man is very sane and...dare I say it "rational" (unless you wanna hold lizards against his reason...I don't). But in both of those times I've seen him...he never actually mentioned no lizards...

LOL!

Hmmm...
Guess I need to re-evaluate my opinion of the man, then. That is, if he's no longer mentioning lizards, why, he must be completely forthright!

Harte

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
there are two kinds of people in this world that yell to the crowds of the impending doom of their souls

one that seek personal gain from it, by controlling through fear

or one that would rather be laughed and scorned at, than remain silent about what your own quest for truth has uncovered

look how many laugh and scorn at him in this thread

hmm

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have no desire to engage the merits of this man. Only have one question really.

Why June 1st? Why not like, I don't know.....today?

Would it really take much more energy to share your Devine wisdom then it does to create a communiqué about the aforementioned wisdom sharing?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
One name David Icke...and you know your about to read BS. Thanks for mentioning where the information is coming from...as usual we will expect nothing....then again maybe he has another book to sell.

These guys favorite lines said aloud..."I have something to tell you..but can only tell you so much....the rest will be revealed in latest book...". Favorite lines said in head..."SUCKERS..
"

YET...

I demonstrated quite clearly how he was exposing HSBC back in the 1990's. He was 15 years ahead of the MSM and pretty much every other 'conspiracy' writer of the time.

edit on 28-5-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

What about the hundreds of times that he's been wrong though?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
David has about as much cred as Drake from Universal Voice.

Which is none.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
David Icke's big announcement?

"...the new meds are working, and I am really sorry for all the full-blown-crazy I have inflicted on all of you over the years. Boy do *I* look silly. Oops."

That is my thoughts on what it may be all about.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It's funny how people hear the name David Icke and just jump to the conclusion that everything he says is irrelevant. I have watched many of his videos and found that most of what he talks about rings true. He doesn't seem crazy or irrational.

Maybe the Elite really are reptilians.? Allot of what they do seems to go against everything that makes us human. There's no denying it.

I'm starting to think everything we are told about our world and our history is a lie anyway. Something big is being kept secret from us at any cost.

I am curious to hear what his announcement will be.

S&F

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
I provided proof he was 15 years ahead of everyone else in knowing HSBC was a massive money laundering operation for drug cartels, yet people leap in to undermine him, which only further confirms that he must be right on something.

Why would people be so quick to ridicule and undermine him if he really was some nutjob spouting BS? The answer is obvious, Icke knows what he is talking about.

Yes, and I am the Queen of England part time, I also sell bridges, care to buy one? Got the perfect one in brooklyn I think you'd like. OH yeah, got some ocean front property in Arizona, interested?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
My guess is he'll announce that he himself is a lizard man.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by preludefanguy
reply to post by Black_Fox

Im sorry, but you're an idiot if you base your opinions over such a biased video such as that.

If you cannot read people, you shouldn't form opinions about them, because ultimately you will be incorrect.

Jesse has such a stance of arrogance, I can see his frustration being pushed out in his face, his words, his energy. He is looking for a fight, he wants to knock David Icke down. David does the only reasonable thing left to do in the situation, leave.

There was no room for honest answers or truth seeking, that conversation was only going in one direction, because of how Jesse was strong arming the conversation.

I didnt ever say I based my opinion on him,because of that video.
I said its what comes to mind.
But ya can call me an idiot,been called that and far worse throughout life,lol.

I base my opinion on his lizard people non-sense.
And the fact if anyone wants to save humanity,or reveal the truth,they shouldnt have to purchase anything to obtain the info.
Like I said,IMO,he is a loony.

And Jesse is an Entertainer.
And Alex jones is a fear peddling BS artist.

People shouldnt take what any of these snaakke oil salesman are selling as gospel.

Its a money making venture,period.
And if people dont like me,cause im not on board the cult of Icke,hey thats cool.
Haters are always welcome,but I do ask that yall bring cookies.
~Cheers~
edit on 28-5-2013 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by navione
reply to post by antar

I'm sorry to derail the OP but I have to ask when you say change into reptilian
Do you mean in the mental/emotional sense or are you actually saying physical change.

You mention you could no longer be with the person/ reptilian but is that
Because of emotional reasons or because of a tail and scales.

I am not trying to make light of you or the situation in any way and I am not asking for any proof
Just trying to get a better understanding of your post.

Thanks

My friend was as human as any other I had met other than being perhaps very intelligent, witty and the type of guy that men wanted to hang out with and women fell in love with.

For the first years I knew him, even I fell for him although he was not my type but had an incredible appeal that was truly irresistible. Funny that distance made my attraction much easier to handle and then as soon as I was in close contact, I could literally run to the ends of the earth with him.

For some reason we connected on a deeper level than he had been used to with other lovers. We enjoyed talking and just hanging out together so much, but early on he told me that he was not someone that I could fall in love with, that our lives were far too different and his was complicated beyond what he could disclose.

I respected him, and did not push the issue and resigned myself to be available if he wanted closeness and kept my distance at other times. It was not too difficult as I said when we were apart, or more so in close proximity.

This really is a long but interesting story and there are several dimensions to it, some I just don't think I need to share. I will tell you that the process of his change, the physical changes were not without pain, he began to grow scales, and not like a varicose vein or skin condition, it was more like a metamorphosis that happened slowly over the course of months, and I can only imagine, years.

I probably would not have ever found out about him if it were not for me showing up unexpectedly during a most vulnerable time and a milestone in his process. `When he told me his story and of his 'Family' I remained the same as I always was without fear or judgement.

It was not until a couple years later that I discovered an even deeper side to his life, his future. I have seen the tunnel where he joined his family. They Are All Family. I could never go down because something beyond terrible would naturally happen to me. His Loyalty would not allow it.

I attempted to return one night not long after the last time we met and he told me truths about his Family. I never made it to His house (not his really) because I encountered in the darkness a group of black clad Military men with arms at ready, one of them spotted me, he came up and asked what I was doing out here and I said I was just on a walk... long short he told me to leave the area and to never never return and to go now, that the others may not be as nice about it.

Good enough?

I felt like this is a good addition to the thread and on topic as a little validation to all the negativity towards David.

I do think a little knowledge can be more dangerous than people think and ignorance and irresponsibility in creating fear in people is wrong.

This life, this planet holds so many secrets.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

the only one I called an idiot, is the one who forms their opinions from drivel like that

as far as Icke goes, he says more truth than not

one shouldnt dismiss everything he says just because some part of it doesnt ring true with your version of what reality is supposed to be like, because you dont have the answer to those questions, unless you do?
edit on 28-5-2013 by preludefanguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by preludefanguy

Are you in the market for some snake oil? It cures all that ails you, TPTB just don't want you to know. Since you're an ATS comrade I can hook you up cheap... whatdya say pal?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The Jesse Ventura Icke interview was cleverly edited.
I'd like to see the unedited interview.
Limbo

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

You know what happened to the guy that said the world wasn't flat....

Which guy? Details and evidence please.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I have no idea what to expect on June 1st, but Icke has been proven right quite a bit. He should be listened to.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
After this book promo flops Expect Dave to break out his wind breaker and fight the lizard people from planet X once again

The man is nothing but a charlatan

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

We will be watching on the 1st!

2nd line!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join