It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Announcement Coming June 1st 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I'm sorry to derail the OP but I have to ask when you say change into reptilian
Do you mean in the mental/emotional sense or are you actually saying physical change.

You mention you could no longer be with the person/ reptilian but is that
Because of emotional reasons or because of a tail and scales.

I am not trying to make light of you or the situation in any way and I am not asking for any proof
Just trying to get a better understanding of your post.

Thanks

+6 more 
posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Hey there Bruce! Nice to see you are still around pushing the establishments squared way of thinking. However, as usual, I would like to take a moment of my time and yours quite possibly, to share with you an analogy, that may help to expand your thinking. At the very least it should make you aware that you are being quite silly in your assertions of this person on a mistaken presumption.

Think back if you will, to a time and place where you were in school and were ever required to take a mandated test or pop quiz. I'm sure at least on one occasion you received a test score that was less than honorable due to possibly a number of reasons, biggest of which being a failure to study enough, causing inaccurate conclusions.
Now does this mean that you are to be considered a laughing stock, a 'dunce' for being human and making a mistake? No, it does not. Does this mean you are an idiot in that subject or that you know nothing of value? No, it does not.

We all make mistakes and are at times wrong about something, whether we want to be bigger than a human being and admit it. The same analogy could be spun into the misconception that if you ever made one bad math test score, that you just couldn't do math.

Your life and reputation of worth is not defined by your mistakes and failures, it's defined by your deeds and success. Now would you really rather you reputation of worth and life be defined by a life of sitting at the computer on a conspiracy forum, attempt to subvert people from free thinking and the right to be human and make mistakes without receiving lifelong criticism? The world doesn't need keyboard warriors, it doesn't need bullied, it doesn't need totalitarian dictatorship governments either, which all ultimately descend into. It needs people who have heart, compassion, and the ability to think freely outside of the square of physicality and into the circle of infinity, knowing that we all are united and unified despite territories, race, creed, religion, or mistakes.
edit on 28-5-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by supremecommander
I predict that on June 1st...nothing will happen.

2nd line.

I don't think anyone said anything would "happen" so.....yeah, good call.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
David Ike is a straw man. Just like Alex Jones. He's put here to make the truth look ridiculous. And I'm not saying that he's completely full of it. This is how these guys operate. They mix truth with fiction to make the truth look ridiculous and irrational. He may have some actual good information, and he does, but as soon as you add the reptillian part of it, that's where you can see the disinformation at work.

I don't care if he predicated the coming of Christ, he's a shill and should be treated as such.
edit on 28-5-2013 by Kang69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
28th May......BIG announcement coming on 1st June......

Why do people do this?

I would assume it is because it gets all ears tuned in. By the time the date arrives everyone is paying attention. If something is simply said, most would miss it and then not take repeated info from others as fact.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
He was also right about jimmy savile and the nonces in govt/royalty. I cant get my head around the reptile bit but who knows? He also outted mcalpine and yet he was not sued like the speakers wife Bercow. Sure he sells books whats wrong with that? There are a lot of authors around I even bought one myself many years ago. Opium wars? Yes the britsh empire had lots of them. Look at the Afghan today? Under the wests guidance Heroin production has gone up. Bin ladin was bushs dealer, swopping weapons for opium. .
edit on 28-5-2013 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2013 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
the tinfoil scene is not what it first seems to be.
you may as well just call everything 'the new-age agenda'
you have to do a lot of associated "research" also to grasp what's going on here

..there's some interesting photo's of what seems to be David Icke's wedding,
you really have to see them for yourself

"test all things, hold on to what is good and true"
"seek the creator of pleiades and orion"

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

You know what happened to the guy that said the world wasn't flat....

Just like 911, there is sooo much proof that it was an inside job but people will not accept facts because of fear. Who wants to believe that the Government, the evil that resides there would ever kill it's own people as horrifically as they did. They will blantantly bulk at true hard cold facts and come up w/ every silly excuse as they can why it wasn't an inside job because as I said fear....or...they're lazy or selfish. If it didn't happen in their backyard, leave them alone. Their comfortable. So they turn a blind eye....until it effects them personally.

What always cracks me up for instance if you take just 1 fact from 911 ....hard,cold, none bending, proof/fact like...
" How did the BBC know tower 7 was going to fall 20mins before it actually fell." That's a fact...but people ignore it.

David, Alex, they don't get it right each time. I don't get it right each time....but, more chances then not...they are right and their fighting against a monster to try and wake people up. I cannot fault people like them for that. Who the hell wants to have a target on their back or ridiculed?

You take the info that you are given and decide what your going to believe threw research ect. But at least they gave you the info to research. I'm proud of people like them and try to live as they do. I'm sick to death of people ignoring a Government that is clearly out of control and letting their friends walk all over us!!! Take assumption parish and the gulf.huge money for them while the people that live in the area and make their living at fishing, logging, ranch,ect...to have your home taken way, your people dying...and no one does anything.

I just hope people stop being selfish, stand up together and stop the greed!!!!!

S&F

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Like many of you, I too find the reptile part hard to swallow but a lot of the other stuff he says is right on target. Since I am not God I have no way of knowing if reptilians he speaks of exist or existed. I respect the man for putting his opinions out, and yes he is selling a book, he needs money like the rest of us.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just to add some info.... David Cameron's (UK Leader) great-great grandfather was the London head of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank....

Sir Ewen Cameron, London head of the Hongkong and Shanghai Bank, played key roles in arranging loans supplied by the Rothschilds to the Japanese Central Banker (later Prime Minister) Takahashi Korekiyo for the financing of the Japanese Government in the Russo-Japanese war.

en.wikipedia.org...

Just saying...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II
Just to add some info.... David Cameron's (UK Leader) great-great grandfather was the London head of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank....

Sir Ewen Cameron, London head of the Hongkong and Shanghai Bank, played key roles in arranging loans supplied by the Rothschilds to the Japanese Central Banker (later Prime Minister) Takahashi Korekiyo for the financing of the Japanese Government in the Russo-Japanese war.

en.wikipedia.org...

Just saying...

See this kind of stuff makes David's work seem believable. Thanks for posting the additional info-very interesting.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
One name David Icke...and you know your about to read BS. Thanks for mentioning where the information is coming from...as usual we will expect nothing....then again maybe he has another book to sell.

These guys favorite lines said aloud..."I have something to tell you..but can only tell you so much....the rest will be revealed in latest book...". Favorite lines said in head..."SUCKERS..
"

Those who deny truth, will deny it in any form that it comes to them in.

I have written Icke off in the past, along with all the other new agers and mediums and shills.

I will say, that after my awakening, I have looked over the information once more and have seen that Icke actually is pretty spot on with a lot of stuff.

Here is the catch, do not accept others beliefs as your own without questioning them, this is correct reasoning. But completely ignoring everything that is being said and labeling it as bs, this is called ignorance. There is even truth in lies, for the lie is nothing more than the other side of the truth. If one can learn how to know what one is looking at, then one will always know what is truth.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by Amandla
If people like Icke revaled real truth they´d be dead long time ago. Usual trick is to mix truths with half-truths and lies, so most people don´t believe the truth parts anymore and people who believe them, are lead to wrong direction.
Just my opinion.

Maybe he is protected by forces as of yet 'unknown'.

If the bad guys are out there, which they almost certainly are, then so too are the good guys.

Bingo
Just as one Moses with nothing more than a staff, faith and a whole lot of Holy Spirit, freed millions from the most advanced armies and super powers at that time.... Egypt.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I provided proof he was 15 years ahead of everyone else in knowing HSBC was a massive money laundering operation for drug cartels, yet people leap in to undermine him, which only further confirms that he must be right on something.

Why would people be so quick to ridicule and undermine him if he really was some nutjob spouting BS? The answer is obvious, Icke knows what he is talking about.

Just putting this out there. I've no opinion on Icke, well that is to say if you want to hang on his every word that's your business, I couldn't care less.

However you say, "he was 15 years ahead of everyone else in knowing HSBC was a massive money laundering operation". But then, everyone involved knew that, the heads of those drug cartels, those at the top of HSBC knew that, their auditors knew, their lawyers etc.. So Icke only had some information which many other people were already aware of. Sometimes his disciples will twist words to make it sound like he knew before everyone else, but obviously he didn't.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
David Icke is a complicated individual.
To write everything off he says as nonsense
is throwing the baby out with the bath water.

If only 5% of the fantastical things he says are true
that's plenty to keep my brain occupied.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
I was also quite surprised how quickly some people jumped to discredit Icke, whilst totally disregarding the info in the OP, which no-one can deny is false... Icke may have some crazy ideas to do with the reptilians, etc, but much of what he has been speaking of for the last 20 years has been proven to be truth!

I wouldn't be surprised, the same sources are incredibly conventional and prefer the 'official' slant on things.
Icke did good with the HSBC thing, (BTW, is was only a fine, no-one went to the gallows, or anywhere else for that matter, unlike the dopers on the street] although there was some suspicion as to how HSBC weathered the banking crisis so well, I think there were a couple of cautious docu's on HSBC at the time. But as the OP says, Icke was well ahead of the game, and he is an insider, although some might say he was an insider.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Whenever I hear the name David Icke nowdays,I always think back to this...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II

en.wikipedia.org...

Just saying...

Excellent find, it is worth sharing the whole paragraph-

Through his paternal grandmother, Enid Agnes Maud Levita, Cameron is a lineal descendant of King William IV by his mistress Dorothea Jordan. This illegitimate line consists of five generations of women starting with Elizabeth Hay, Countess of Erroll, née FitzClarence, William and Jordan's sixth child,[12] through to Cameron's grandmother (thereby making Cameron a 5th cousin of Queen Elizabeth II).[13] Cameron's paternal forebears also have a long history in finance. His father Ian was senior partner of the stockbrokers Panmure Gordon, in which firm partnerships had long been held by Cameron's ancestors, including David's grandfather and great-grandfather,[8] and was a Director of estate agent John D. Wood. David Cameron's great-great-grandfather Emile Levita, a German Jewish financier (and descendant of Renaissance scholar Elia Levita), who obtained British citizenship in 1871, was the director of the Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China which became Standard Chartered Bank in 1969.[13] His wife, Cameron's great-great-grandmother, was a descendant of the wealthy Danish Jewish Rée family on her father's side.[14][15] One of Emile's sons, Arthur Francis Levita (died 1910, brother of Sir Cecil Levita),[16] of Panmure Gordon stockbrokers, together with great-great-grandfather Sir Ewen Cameron,[17] London head of the Hongkong and Shanghai Bank, played key roles in arranging loans supplied by the Rothschilds to the Japanese Central Banker (later Prime Minister) Takahashi Korekiyo for the financing of the Japanese Government in the Russo-Japanese war.[18]

Britain is a 'democracy'?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Whenever I hear the name David Icke nowdays,I always think back to this...

Jesse Ventura works for a Bill Turner channel, think about who Ventura really works for (Time Warner, elite controlled).

Ventura (perhaps unknowingly) works for 'them'.

Ask yourself, who makes more money, Ventura or Icke?

edit on 28-5-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla
If people like Icke revaled real truth they´d be dead long time ago. Usual trick is to mix truths with half-truths and lies, so most people don´t believe the truth parts anymore and people who believe them, are lead to wrong direction.
Just my opinion.

Maybe he is protected by forces as of yet 'unknown'.

If the bad guys are out there, which they almost certainly are, then so too are the good guys.

Or more likely, good cop/bad cop routine which work together.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join