It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Announcement Coming June 1st 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
There is a big announcement set for June 1st from David Icke.

On his website-

David Icke's plan to go beyond protest and the mainstream media and take the 'game' to 'The System'.

Will be interesting to see what info he has to share.

Before you write him off, I would just like to share a quote from one of his books released back in 1998, bear in mind this was written 15 years ago-

After the second Opium War which ended in 1860, the British merchant banks and
trading companies established the Hong Kong and Shanghai Corporation as the central
bank of the Far East drug industry. According to all research I have read about the drug
network, the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank, with its global connections, continues to
be a financial centre for the drug industry to this day.

The Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank now calls itself HSBC Holdings since China regained Hong Kong and HSBC
owns one of the four British clearing banks, the Midland. This had a long advertising
campaign calling itself the “listening bank” and the “bank that likes to say yes”. I
don’t remember it mentioning the number of times its owners have said “yes” to
laundering the profits of the drug industry which is destroying the lives of so many.

Written off and ridiculed, David Icke was proven right when last year, it was made mainstream that HSBC had in fact laundered hundreds of millions of dollars for Drug Cartels over the years-

BBC Breakdown of HSBC Laundering, 2012 Article

Failure after failure at HSBC led to the London-based bank being used as a conduit for "drug kingpins and rogue nations", a 300-page report compiled for a US Senate committee and has found.

The July 2012 report and investigations by US authorities led to the UK-based bank being fined almost $2bn for failing to stop criminals using its banking systems to launder money.

Time and time again, David Icke is being proven right. As the great 'unveiling' continues to accelerate and truths are being revealed, it will certainly be interesting to see what Icke has to say come June 1st.

Till then...
edit on 28-5-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
One name David Icke...and you know your about to read BS. Thanks for mentioning where the information is coming from...as usual we will expect nothing....then again maybe he has another book to sell.

These guys favorite lines said aloud..."I have something to tell you..but can only tell you so much....the rest will be revealed in latest book...". Favorite lines said in head..."SUCKERS..
"

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'm still amazed that people buy into this stuff.

There's still suckers being born every minute I guess.

+49 more 
posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I have never ridiculed Icke...nor will I...

even if he talks about lizards...

...which is not all that far out in my "poisoned by Star Trek" mind.

I don't remember him being sensationalist like A.Jones, so I'm eager to hear what he has to say. I have actually seen him live twice in Croatia. The man is very sane and...dare I say it "rational" (unless you wanna hold lizards against his reason...I don't). But in both of those times I've seen him...he never actually mentioned no lizards...I picked that up later online.

Come June the 1st...I wonder what he has up his sleeve

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Time and time again, David Icke is being proven right.

Actually, time and time again David Icke has been shown to be a fraud, and he just makes crap up.

and the following month told the BBC's Terry Wogan show that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes. He said the show changed his life, turning him from a respected household name into someone who was laughed at whenever he appeared in public

That explains Icke, a household comic character.
edit on 28-5-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
If people like Icke revaled real truth they´d be dead long time ago. Usual trick is to mix truths with half-truths and lies, so most people don´t believe the truth parts anymore and people who believe them, are lead to wrong direction.
Just my opinion.

+76 more 
posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I provided proof he was 15 years ahead of everyone else in knowing HSBC was a massive money laundering operation for drug cartels, yet people leap in to undermine him, which only further confirms that he must be right on something.

Why would people be so quick to ridicule and undermine him if he really was some nutjob spouting BS? The answer is obvious, Icke knows what he is talking about.

+1 more 
posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla
If people like Icke revaled real truth they´d be dead long time ago. Usual trick is to mix truths with half-truths and lies, so most people don´t believe the truth parts anymore and people who believe them, are lead to wrong direction.
Just my opinion.

Maybe he is protected by forces as of yet 'unknown'.

If the bad guys are out there, which they almost certainly are, then so too are the good guys.

+3 more 
posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
One name David Icke...and you know your about to read BS. Thanks for mentioning where the information is coming from...as usual we will expect nothing....then again maybe he has another book to sell.

These guys favorite lines said aloud..."I have something to tell you..but can only tell you so much....the rest will be revealed in latest book...". Favorite lines said in head..."SUCKERS..
"

YET...

I demonstrated quite clearly how he was exposing HSBC back in the 1990's. He was 15 years ahead of the MSM and pretty much every other 'conspiracy' writer of the time.

edit on 28-5-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Actually, time and time again David Icke has been shown to be a fraud, and he just makes crap up.

and the following month told the BBC's Terry Wogan show that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes. He said the show changed his life, turning him from a respected household name into someone who was laughed at whenever he appeared in public

there is a long line of historic figures being ridiculed in their times...it means nothing definitive.

+33 more 
posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I was also quite surprised how quickly some people jumped to discredit Icke, whilst totally disregarding the info in the OP, which no-one can deny is false... Icke may have some crazy ideas to do with the reptilians, etc, but much of what he has been speaking of for the last 20 years has been proven to be truth!

+23 more 
posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Wait a minute, that was in 1991 and there were a lot of big earthquakes and tsunamis in the past 10 years, remember?

The Indonesian Tsunami (death toll > 200,000), Fukashima, even New Orleans (although that was a hurricane) and Haiti. Personally, I thought that was a pretty defining feature of the past 10 years.
edit on 28-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
28th May......BIG announcement coming on 1st June......

Why do people do this?

+7 more 
posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Just goes to show you to not discount the message because the messenger does not fit in with your preconceived notions. Instead, discount your preconceived notions, listen to the message and then see if it jives with your inner voice. Seems all the diatribe sayers are trying to shoot the messenger. Didn't Caesar warn everyone about that?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
For me...(the jury is still out)...on David Icke. I have not quite made up my mind about this man...as yet. I have decided I will go to the library and check out one of his books...read it...and then maybe I will have a definite opinion about the man.

I am willing to listen to his announcement on June 1, 2013; and then decide if I believe him or not.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Awesome, looking forward to his announcement.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I had a dear Friend who I stood by as he transformed into a Reptilian.

Although he clung to his human natures, and after the process was complete we could no longer be together in the physical sense, I often think of him and wish him only well.

(Should do a thread, but that goes a bit too much into my personal world and I would never expose him or his family.)

This life holds so many mysteries for man as he struggles to understand and Master himself.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I had a very vivid dream one night a few years back. In it, my spouse and I were driving in a downtown area after collecting a $100k check, not sure where or why we got the check. As we pondered our next move, news came on the radio that HSBC had declared bankruptcy.

i admit to this day i am kind of rooting for that to happen if it means i get that check.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
'David Icke in new self-publicity push!'

Wow, that was totally unexpected.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I predict that on June 1st...nothing will happen.

2nd line.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join