It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted entering over Lake Titicaca

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
this is a supposed ufo over lake titicaca spotted by a traveler on the road. this was reported in the Peruvian news. Did anybody hear or has anybody read anything about it?

www.youtube.com...

[yvid]

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Setting sun and contrails in my way of thinking. If it disintegrated and fell from the sky it may be a different call...But!
The black insert clips were annoying. Didn't have volume up if that matters.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

Looks like its falling from a high altitude

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dannikilla13

Not sure what to make of it, but didn't look like a UFO to me. Lasted a long time.

Nice find though.

Cheers!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Pretty awesome. Most of these videos are pretty easily explainable, this looks interesting. Most plausible explanation is as follows;
The aliens heard Brian Adams playing in this guy's car and descended to snuff him out.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well, that isn't the motion of something that's falling. But it is an airplane contrail in the rising/setting sun. I'll make one of these videos myself and even bring you the aircraft number and destination, altitude and speed. Sadly, I won't get the YouTube advertising revenue.

No harm bringing the video to the attention of people like me, I appreciate it. But there is zero extraterrestrial activity in this one I'm afraid.
edit on 27-5-2013 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I know its not the UFO... but still that big just wanted to see what the community felt about it

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Here's the original video, taken back in 2012 June:

Its a high altitude jet. It's contrail is lit up by the setting sun making it look like a fireball.

Same as this thread:
- Germany: Burning bright object falls (?) from sky

From Germany:

Here's how it looks like from closer:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannikilla13
I know its not the UFO... but still that big just wanted to see what the community felt about it

If you KNOW its not a UFO, why are you posting it AS A UFO???
this should be trashed as a hoax

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

weak..

very

weak..

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Oh, please! Just examine the magnified object. It's nothing like contrails (unless it's a plane having contrails emitted from its nose! LOL!). The WHOLE object is enveloped in what CLEARLY looks like flames. No trace of wings or fuselage.
If you are going to offer a conventional explanation for something like this, at least make it realistic.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Can that be a Meteorite ?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by VikingWarlord

Pretty awesome. Most of these videos are pretty easily explainable, this looks interesting. Most plausible explanation is as follows;
The aliens heard Brian Adams playing in this guy's car and descended to snuff him out.

Just for the record that is Richard Marx. Regarding the UFO is there any account on where it went? Straight into the lake or somewhere else?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here is what that ufo looks like when it isn't flying away from you...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

If you are going to offer a conventional explanation for something like this, at least make it realistic.

And what makes a plane contrail at sunset not realistic?

Notice how you can't see the plane at first, then you see the plane at a different perspective, well the same thing happens when a plane passes a certain point in the sky it will actually look as though it is falling yet it us just flying away from you.

Also there is a certain point where the contrails will actually hide the plane when it is flying away from you.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Oh, please! Just examine the magnified object. It's nothing like contrails (unless it's a plane having contrails emitted from its nose! LOL!). The WHOLE object is enveloped in what CLEARLY looks like flames. No trace of wings or fuselage.

Yeah its aliens OK

Explain further why it cant be a plane and contrail illuminated by a setting sun, please do as I need some more humour in my life.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

And what makes a plane contrail at sunset not realistic?

Because it doesn't sound alien enough.

Also there is a certain point where the contrails will actually hide the plane when it is flying away from you.

Now your just being a paid disinformation agent

Whats the point when many cannot grasp basic concepts such as perception and how it might be affected by distance or angle of view.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Lake "Titicaca"...Tee Hee..

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Inconclusive from the quality of the vid.

I haven't seen anything that I could tell you 100 % either way. Ah, for a 1080 HD camera eh. Shame the resolution is low. No doubt it could be image stabilised and scroutinised etc, but the source will always be inconclusive in my humble opinion.

2 contrails, or 1 tube of smoke ? That's a good place to start, if you were to attack this logically............................ Inconclusive !!

So on a complete unknown, we're going to side with aircraft pretty hard....say 98 percent sureity. So there's still a 2% chance of the footage being a single tube. Meteor or other ? Who can tell.

That 2% unknown would be an eye opener if it were to be true. That's logical isn't it ? Why dismiss it as 100% a plane ?

edit on 28-5-2013 by pot8er because: grammar

top topics

join