It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HEADS UP**WAR ALERT**Massive Deployment of Iranian Long Range Missiles As We Speak

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Israel does the actions it does without regard to the US or anyone else because they act out of fear when making their decisions, and they shouldn't do that. Perhaps I'm wrong in my assessment and they just want conflict but if they really want peace as they proclaim then I am led to believe that fear controls their actions. Some of their fear(s) are internalized/ self induced but are brought to the surface when dealing with their Middle East neighbors. Acting on one's fears can create more problems than it solves. We'll have to see if Israel acts on its fears this time around. I hope not

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Funny , so many reply post, and no one see's the Obvious.

Israel, flew into Iraq and destroyed their Nuclear plant, an act of War, and no Repercussions.

Israel, flew into Syria and destroyed their Nuclear plant, an act of War,and no Repercussions.

Israel, now threatens to fly into Iran to destroy their Nuclear plant, an act of War, Their Will Be Repercussions.

Star for you.

Iran won't start a war but Iran won't run away either. Saddam found that out the hardway.

A country the size of Israel won't last long in a missiles war. Samson Option ? Sorry, the whole of Israel's arsenal won't be enough to thoroughly annihilate the Iranians.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas
[snip]

Actually, if you check out this thread about Muslims condemning the London attacks, you would see it was created by a forum moderator with many moderators supporting peace. I myself am more appalled at members who are so blatantly uneducated and hateful and you wonder whats wrong with the world. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27/5/13 by masqua because: Removed offensive quote

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Oh heck I havent got anything constructive to add OP sorry good thread, im commenting so I can come back later
S&F for you

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Blah, blah, blah.

Things have been heating up in the middle east since the Crusades.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
OP- glad you posted this- I think it is significant! Don't think they will be there long. Israel will likely take them out before they are launched. Regardless of how it goes down. Somebody is not going to be happy.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It is a veiled threat. It is saying do not meddle with our presidential election, or else these missiles will be launched.

You better believe some intelligence agencies are in Iran as we speak intending to do just that.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

I guess they are not intelligent enough to realise they don't want to really separate the U.S. from Israel. It would take very little enticement for Israel to stomp a mud hole in thier ass. The U.S. may be the only deterrent preventing that action at this point.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I wonder if anyone has ever thought about the fact that its
easy to assume since the US kicks some booty with its
military whether right or wrong in doing so, Israel has one
distinct disadvantage when it comes to being able to do the
same, even when equipped as well, and even if you add
in the support from US military, the disadvantage is that they
are physically close, missiles from Iran cannot reach the
US in great numbers but they can reach Israel, no matter how
good their anti missile systems and even adding the US
backing that up it would be chaos, if they honestly have
thousands of them aimed and ready and they do so.....
well you get the idea, 1 or 2 primitive rockets as they
are used to is not the same, if even 100 of those reach
their targets they would be in big trouble, for all of humanity
i hope this does not happen.

I just wish this all would end, why even bother with
violence, what a waste of our species potential.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The whole of Israel's nuclear aresenal wouldnt destroy Iran? Please, pass some of what you are smoking sir.

Originally posted by mypan

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Funny , so many reply post, and no one see's the Obvious.

Israel, flew into Iraq and destroyed their Nuclear plant, an act of War, and no Repercussions.

Israel, flew into Syria and destroyed their Nuclear plant, an act of War,and no Repercussions.

Israel, now threatens to fly into Iran to destroy their Nuclear plant, an act of War, Their Will Be Repercussions.

Star for you.

Iran won't start a war but Iran won't run away either. Saddam found that out the hardway.

A country the size of Israel won't last long in a missiles war. Samson Option ? Sorry, the whole of Israel's arsenal won't be enough to thoroughly annihilate the Iranians.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Blah, blah, blah.

Things have been heating up in the middle east since the Crusades.

The Crusades never ended, for them. So, it really never simmered down. They've been holding a grudge for 1000 years and they're the ones who started the Crusades in the first place. Seems to always be the case with the Arabs, they start the problems and then do the finger pointing.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Here are 2 quotes from the article provided that I think are important:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
"Iran’s military does possess surface-to-surface missiles that are capable of traveling over 2,000 kilometers (1,200 miles), able to reach of targets inside Israel and US bases in the region."

"The stand-off resulted in a tense military parade as the US sent three full US carrier groups, each accompanied by dozens of support vessels and carrying more aircraft than the entire Iranian air force, to participate in the Hormuz exercises. Tehran watched with apprehension as the fleet came and went."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok...the way I see it if Iran want's to flex their (long range missile muscles)...the United States is more than ready for them.

The media sure does a good job of making you think what they want you to. I was even feeling apprehensive!
The truth is, no one can say with certainty how this will play out, and God willing, we will never find out. Countries can thump their chests as much as they want and flex their muscle, but, it all comes down to human lives (not the leaders of course) that pay the ultimate price. Let's hope that the sanctions and aggressions towards Iran stop so we can continue on living life without the fear of another world war.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I just wish this all would end, why even bother with violence, what a waste of our species potential.

the thing is.. in the past i used to identify with certain things... defend them... because i thought they were right...

boy, was i wrong

..am i learning more and expanding my limits?
or am i recognizing why those limits are there in the first place and learning from that?

Israel, now threatens to fly into Iran to destroy their Nuclear plant, an act of War, There Will Be Repercussions."

exactly, things like stubjax are used to avoid these direct confrontations.
even bush jnr. managed to grasp the concept of "fool me once, fool me twice"
..if you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.. but that's a bit obscure for just here

i don't think it's all going to kick off anytime soon, i think we'll eventually have some form of stability over there (mid east) but it's not going to last... maybe for about three and a half years, if you see where i'm going with this..

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

They have enough to destroy the population of Earth.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This is nothing more than a chess game the persian apostate Khamenei had been playing since his predecessor Khomeni started in 1979.

As its troops are busy in Syria now, there is a need to review the strategic moves in this geopolitcal game for his personal survival.

1. Should he THREATEN to launch those missiles at Israel now, so that the hawkish israeli govt will do a pre-emptive strike at those launch sites, thereby allowing him to scream that the jews are attacking a muslim state, so that everyone will be distracted YET AGAIN to hit on Israel, while he and his troops quietly slaughters the rest of the sunni syrian men, women and children?

OR,

2. Should he save but prepare to launch those missiles, in the event if his troops in Syria get booted in their asses, turntail and flee, into the REAL TARGETS ALL ALONG - sunni Saudi Arabia and the gulf states, on a gottermederung end to it all?

Decisions, decisions.......the coin to be tossed into the air to help him decide is still being twiddled between his fingers.....

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Think about some other perspectives on this.

To better understand, here is a history of Iranian wars since 1941.

en.wikipedia.org...

Not surprising that there are no invasions or gross attempts at world (at least middle eastern) domination and aggression. As a side note to those falling back on the Iraq-Iran war, Iraq started it.

Since the Shah of Iran was overthrown (a political friend to the USA), the USA has been threatening action.

In the thirty-three years since the Iranian people overthrew the monarchy, the United States has threatened war on Iran almost without interruption. During that time, however, Iran has actually fought only one of its neighbors: Saddam Hussein’s Iraq, which attacked Iran in 1980 with the complete support and encouragement of the Carter administration and later of the Reagan administration. The cost to both countries in that war in lives and economic resources was incalculable. Since then no accusation of Iranian meddling in the affairs of its neighbors has been made to stick.

laborfightback.org...

Iran feels threatened, pure and simple against a superior aggressor. They don't have a nuclear weapon yet, so they historically present propaganda of superior weapons to try and dissuade their enemies. Remember the laughable stealth boat or their stealth drone? Or stating that they would dig 350,000 graves for their enemies?

Well this is what I believe they are stating with this announcement concerning their long range missiles and the reasons behind it.

It's a bluff, as historically proven.

Side Note: I am not pro Iranian. I am trying to be objective to the context of this thread by stating some facts. Iran has in the past, supplied weapons to our enemies and have even involved themselves directly against the United States. I am sure our government is full aware. However, there are many elements to the current geopolitical scene and at the end of the day, it boils down to resources. Pure and simple. If not oil, then water. Or land for crops. Our biggest threat though, is China. Their expansionism is unprecedented. And guess what? They are doing what we are. Securing resources. Iran is a pawn. As is Africa, North Korea and others to distract the Americans. There's a few good books on this, one of them I enjoyed was "Death by China".

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The U.S. will have all of those missile launchers down in the first 15 minutes of war.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

They are preparing to assist syria/Lebanese resistance, in any conflict against Israel

reply to post by IAMTAT

After they wipe out israel ?
You think Russia will let USA just attack Iran like that ?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 0SolidSnake0

Russia will back down.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join