It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO experience

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wevebeenassimilated

If I found myself being tailed by half dozen UFO craft I'd be swimming in my own piss. That's just scary and bizarre to say the least.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
To tell you the truth I just had a strong feeling that if I pulled over so we could get a better view (even if we could have) that things would have been very bad. Also, I know that it took us an extra day to get to Colorado so there could have been some missing time involved.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I think you really need to consider your own thread outlining everything. Missing time is a huge part of this story. When did you first notice the missing time? Was it night when it started and night at the end? So a whole 24hrs?

You should consider reporting this IMO. perhpas even entertain hypnotherapy to get to the bottom of the event.

Then post it here! Lmao!

That would be awesome though hehe.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

It happened around 1 A.M. and the place we stopped was the first rest stop in Illionis going West on I-64. I remember that we were both totally exhausted and needed to sleep but I couldn't sleep in the car. There were semi trucks idling and just couldn't relax enough to sleep after seeing what we saw. When our friends in Colorado asked why it took an extra day to get there we just looked at each other and didn't know why.

Forgot to mention before but in my U.S. Air Force days I was USAF Security Service with a SCI Top Secret Clearance (need to know). My job is to know aircraft. Russian, ours, etc. I have never seen anything like this before or after.
edit on 28-5-2013 by wevebeenassimilated because: missing info

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

So WOW! I mean thanks for sharing your story with me but I must say you probably need your own thread.

Anyway, you have described a craft similar to others but you provide some slight details I have never heard before. "Diamond shaped windows", blue halgoen interior, etc, etc.

Can you draw the craft as you remember it? And also on the two "poles" or whaterver you were referring to that "didn't connect".

Can you explain what you mean by enveloped in water vapor?

I believe you story 100% and i think it needs a little more scrutiny. My eperience although different than most I hear, in the end, was still just a series of odd lights. Yours however is quite jaw dropping.

One thing that leads me to believe the authenticty of your story are certain words you use and the way you use them. Someone telling a story or embellishing would refrain from some of the comments you used. I don't want to call them out for obvious reason but would very much like to hear more about your story. And pictures! Please show me how this looked.

If you can't draw, have no fear I went to school for painting and illustration so if you can describe it to me in the most technical aspect I can try to recreate it.

Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore your post but I just now saw it. I tried to draw it but I am not an artist and it just isn't right. The thing we both remember about it is the intense halogen blue light and the diamond shaped panes on the bottom. The top was hard to see because of the angle but it seemed to be flat black and it had poles- wings? that curved upwards to meet in the middle at the top of the craft. They seemed to be both round, ribbed, and tapered and pointed toward each other as though it were a large capacitor. For lack of a better comparison sort of like a cling-on war bird - of sorts.

About the water vapor, it looked as though it was gathering water vapor around it just before it blinked out and reappeared a few hundred yards going west along the South side of I-64 Westbound.
edit on 28-5-2013 by wevebeenassimilated because: typo

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You have an amazing personal story and one which requires a lot of scrutiny. I'm not saying your story is unbelievable, only that it harks back to the Betty and Barney Hill story.

If this is the case I'm sure MUFON would love to hear from you. They did a very intense investigation (as did many others) on similar cases. Your story is leaps and bounds beyond my unusual lights.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Sounds to me like an electro static build up over the hill/ridge of that local area. It was perfect conditions to spark off an atmospheric event and I suggest next time to stick to normal cigarettes not the 'weird stuff'

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
Sounds to me like an electro static build up over the hill/ridge of that local area. It was perfect conditions to spark off an atmospheric event and I suggest next time to stick to normal cigarettes not the 'weird stuff'

The fact of the matter is:

Two of us saw it/them and we don't smoke marijuana.
The craft moved from the South side of I-64 over our car to the North side and then back again. The bottom of the craft was comprised of numerous diamond shaped panes which emitted a very bright halogen blue light from them. All the while it had a small red light circling around it.

This is exactly why people do not come forward with sightings more often. The truth is just too scary for some I suppose.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

Thank you for the insightful contribution. I can now close this thread.....

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Has anyone ever studied the frequency of these sightings that are near electrical power stations and/or cave systems. In Southern Illinois there are numerous caves and that is very near where I saw this craft. Additionally, there is a power generating station on the river in Indiana just across from Louisville where I saw these ufos!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
These days, personal accounts like these are my favorite. Not all of them mind you, but the one's where you can tell the witness has an eye for detail and is trying to make sense of what they are seeing but in the end it's pretty obvious it was something out of the ordinary.

My own fairly up-close sighting involved a pulsating and astounding "globe" of what looked like molten metal on the inside.

Your sighting, and mine, reminds me of the Yakima lights. Member easynow did a really good thread on them that might interest you:

The Yakima UFO Sightings

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hi TG,

Thanks for the feedback and references. I took a look at the thread and watched the two videos.

Idk honestly, the issue with my experience that I keep getting hung up on is the "probe" that came from, then merged back into the brigther white/blue light.

To date I just haven't heard a similar story or seen any video that looks like what I saw.

I decided to draw some quick rough sketches (and they are very rough) to possibly further show what it was that I saw. Hopefully this may provide some additional insight or trigger someone else's memory of a similar experience.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

When the "probe" first emerged, to me there was no doubt it came from within the larger blue light. This I have no doubt. Because it almost seemed like it was tugging or pulling itself out. When I think back on it I am reminded of the begining of the "Look who's talking movie" where the seman tries to penetrate the egg only in revesre.

As soon as it seperated from the primary light it began to cricle the primary 3 to 4 times.

It then travelled in a straight line and same height as the primary lane accross the parking lot behind "Banko's".

*As I write this, I suppose it should be noted that at the time I assumed it was beyond the river on the mountain but in hindsight I suppose it coulda been hovering over the river...

Once it went behind the other building it was only gone a minute or so before returning in the same plane it travelled accross. Although it did appear to be traveling slightly faster on the return.

Once back it circled the blue light 3-4 times and then with a brief "flash" merged back in. As soon as this happened the blue light started to travel in the direction the red light had origionally gone.

If you ever hear of a similar story be sure to send them to my thread eh?

I would love to discuss this with someone who some something similar or could explain worldly or otherwise what it was that I saw.
edit on 18-8-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2013 by Rosinitiate because: Typo

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Perhaps this is similar to what I seen, only my experience was at night and on land.

Also, best I can tell the stationary light was either landed or hovering very low.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I hope you had no missing time!

That's quite a believable story, to me.

Thx.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Actually no I didn't. If I did I would have received unscheduled time at work as I was only on a smoke break.

As far as being believable, I barely believe it myself. *shrug* But it happened nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

reply to post by ObservingYou

I agree 100%. Because I am beyond convinced UFO's are real and I am pretty confident I understand what they are and their purpose, was further reason to not share. But I am not even sure if it was a UFO that I saw but the behaviors are certainly unusual for conventional craft.

I would like to see if there are any others with similar experiences, perhaps with additional detail. Like "oh that's just some type of excavator they are using to cut away land...." Who knows.

But that red light did appear like a "probe" for lack of a better word. It wasn't out very long though...no more than a minute or two.

I find it curious that you would see such a strange event and yet express such doubt. I also find it equally intriguing that you knew the proximity of the landing site and didn't venture to see it. Can you explain this?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by g2v12

I find it curious that you would see such a strange event and yet express such doubt. I also find it equally intriguing that you knew the proximity of the landing site and didn't venture to see it. Can you explain this?

Sure, at the time it was happening I was on a smoke break therefore if I left in search of aliens I would surely lose my job (good thing too, I am now 11 years strong with the company). Furthermore, it was night out and I only had an idea of where it was. Another words, I can nail the location down to within a couple miles I suppose. If you read my OP, you will notice I mentioned that from where I was there was a parking lot, then embankment, then a river, then a mountain. It could have been over the river, it could have been over the mountain. In my mind I identified (roughly) the area I thought it was and I did have a desire to "go scope it out", I thought I was going to but as it turns out I just left it alone. Why? What were the odds I was going to find the exact location and even if I did, how would I know I found it?

Why do I doubt what? That it was aliens flying around in spaceships? Well because I never seen me an alien.....or an alien spaceship. All I seen was lights moving in a clearly intellegent way doing some pretty remarkable things.....as described in my OP.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by g2v12

Sure, at the time it was happening I was on a smoke break therefore if I left in search of aliens I would surely lose my job (good thing too, I am now 11 years strong with the company). Furthermore, it was night out and I only had an idea of where it was. Another words, I can nail the location down to within a couple miles I suppose. If you read my OP, you will notice I mentioned that from where I was there was a parking lot, then embankment, then a river, then a mountain. It could have been over the river, it could have been over the mountain. In my mind I identified (roughly) the area I thought it was and I did have a desire to "go scope it out", I thought I was going to but as it turns out I just left it alone. Why? What were the odds I was going to find the exact location and even if I did, how would I know I found it?

Why do I doubt what? That it was aliens flying around in spaceships? Well because I never seen me an alien.....or an alien spaceship. All I seen was lights moving in a clearly intellegent way doing some pretty remarkable things.....as described in my OP.

Thanks. Maybe I read too much into your original statement. I appreciate your courage in risking outright ridicule. Years ago I had a conversation with my father and brother about my own experience, and they just gave me a blank response.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by g2v12

Funny you should say that. I have no qualms sharing the story as an Avatar online because for intents and purposes I am anonymous (more or less).

Interestingly, I shared this story a few months ago in a managers meeting.
I had people looking at me kinda strange but then they already knew I'm a bit fringe, whether or not they believed me I guess is irrelevant.

I only share because I would like to see if there are similar experiences to mine and I stopped caring what people think of me years ago.

Just the fact I believe aliens exist is apparently enough to put me in the slightly unhinged category with my peers. My level of intellect enables me to accept their condescension with a grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

reply to post by g2v12

Funny you should say that. I have no qualms sharing the story as an Avatar online because for intents and purposes I am anonymous (more or less).

Interestingly, I shared this story a few months ago in a managers meeting.
I had people looking at me kinda strange but then they already knew I'm a bit fringe, whether or not they believed me I guess is irrelevant.

I only share because I would like to see if there are similar experiences to mine and I stopped caring what people think of me years ago.

Just the fact I believe aliens exist is apparently enough to put me in the slightly unhinged category with my peers. My level of intellect enables me to accept their condescension with a grain of salt.

My experience is set on a more personal level. Its not something I would share in public due to my profession. Even in a forum such as this, at least not on a public page. As for finding people who can relate, my experience with forums has been nothing of the sort. I think that UFO forums tend to attract those who are either using the subject matter to project unrelated trauma or people who feel somehow threatened by folks who believe in extraterrestrial visitation. If there are individuals who are indeed experiencers of unworldly events, abductees, contactees, etc., they are very hard to find.
edit on 18-8-2013 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join