It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO experience

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have been on this site since around 2005 and never once I have shared my UFO experience. Why? Well, because I have no proof, no photos only my personal eye witness testimony.

I decided I would share not because it's relevant to anything but because to date I don't believe I have ever heard a similar story. So here it goes:

One day about 7 years ago I was walking outside from work on a smoke break. As I walk outside down the rear steps into the parking lot I look up and out on the mountain range in front of me is a glowing blue light flashing steadily and brightly. Although I caught my attention I didn't think much of it at first. In fact, my first thought was that it was a beacon letting airplanes know "hey, look out below!". It took a few minutes to occur to me that I come out here multiple times a day, every day and never once have I seen this light.

As this thought occurs to me, almost immediately I see a smaller red light that appears to come out of the blue light. This little red light circles around the blue light about 3-4 times the detaches and flies at the same height as the existing light but travels along the mountain range. This happens for about 60 seconds before the red light disappears behind a building from my point of view. The building in question was adjacent to the building I was in, again looking out over the parking lot. Past the parking lot is a field, then embankment from there the Susquehanna River and over the river is the mountain range in question. (Not nearly as far away as it sounds though). Certainly within a few miles away.

Once the red light moves past my line of view I continue my focus on the pulsating light. Nothing about it changes and it just continues to pulsate. Currently and from the moment I experienced this I was the only one outside. About a minute later the red light returns from wince it came but slightly faster upon return. The red light quickly circles the blue light in the same manner it did before and then merged back. The merging back from what I recall was far more intense than how it separated. Once the two lights came together the entire light show lifted in the air (only slightly) and jettisoned in the direction the red light had gone.

It was immediately after the lights merged that two other employee's came outside. They only saw the blue light fly away but even this caught their attention. They looked at me and asked what was that? I stared at them for a few seconds wide eyed and in disbelief. I asked them if they seen it too. They said: "The light?" Me: "Yes the light, did you see how the red light merged into the blue one?" "No" he says "I saw that light fly away, what was that?".

That was basically it. I have no idea what it was nor have I seen anything like that again. I had thought at the time I should head out there and check out the landing site. Needless to say I never did. I just left well enough alone.

Has anyone ever had a similar experience? Or can anyone share what they think it might be?

Stay Sacred.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
S&F

Because this is finally a thread not related to the news lol.

UFO stories rarely interest me these days - but only because I know we have real UFO's, and I'm already convinced.

Saw me own in broad daylight on 3 occasions.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

I agree 100%. Because I am beyond convinced UFO's are real and I am pretty confident I understand what they are and their purpose, was further reason to not share. But I am not even sure if it was a UFO that I saw but the behaviors are certainly unusual for conventional craft.

I would like to see if there are any others with similar experiences, perhaps with additional detail. Like "oh that's just some type of excavator they are using to cut away land...." Who knows.

But that red light did appear like a "probe" for lack of a better word. It wasn't out very long though...no more than a minute or two.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Great story OP! I enjoy it. I even believe it!
It was unique, I never heard anything quite like it.

I wish I could see something odd in the sky, but I never do

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
I am beyond convinced UFO's are real and I am pretty confident I understand what they are and their purpose

Please share your hypothesis. We're all ears.

S+F

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
2011, I seen a steady piercing red light fly toward and over my house from a distance. No sound and as straight as a die. Imagine the light of a low flying airliner if you like... I woke my wife at the time, glad I did as it was surreal!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I have and do often. I am a firm believer that aliens are the same as the gods of old. The story of myth and legend were simply the days when we interacted with them at a time when we were at a higher density. After the collapse of Atlantis we sunk to 3rd density and found ourselves in the dark ages.

Elements of the Atlantean culture carried their knowledge to Peru, Egypt and India to be protected until man can learn to destroy his ego and unite as one. This will be the time of transition into the 4th density and we as a people receive the Christ Consciousness.

The aliens are nothing more than "angels" overseeing the evolution of humanity and ensuring we experience all that is necessarily to allow for the ascension. As I have said many times, this is my reality and everyone needs to find their own. In the end our realities should merge to a shared experience.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

When I was a fishing guide on Southwestern rivers, I encountered so much highstrangeness that it became almost common place. Especially when in and around the San Luis valley.

www.slvufo.com...

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

The link is blocked at work

I will check it out when I get home. Thanks for sharing! I'll respond with more once I get a chance to check it out.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Interesting.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Could you please elaborate on what you call high strangeness? Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by olaru12

Could you please elaborate on what you call high strangeness? Thanks in advance.

Some of the things I encountered that I consider "high Strangeness" are....

UFOs, green orbs, strangers that knew part of my private life, time distortions, missing time, religious apparitions, the oz factor, and skin walkers and a few instances that defy description.
edit on 27-5-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Do you have a thread dealing with your experiences? I am interested in what you term The Oz Factor.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

The last apartment I lived in, downstairs was a man who has a unique and highly strange story.

They day I met him we started talking about life, spirituality, aliens etc etc. he proceeded to use a reference that perfectly described my life. So much so I stared at him and asked if he knew me. Kind of really creeped me out.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

hi i had a pretty close encounter with a saucer of some sorts,
if you want- check "can anyone help with my ufo pic?"
yes there is a picture but dont get your hopes up!

i suggest keeping a good cam always on you.... if you can...

because you never know when its going down...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

If you have a pic I'd love to see it.

As for me this was some time ago when cellphones jut morphed into the moto razors lol. I'm not even sure if I had one myself although probably.

Although I don't have pics I could easily draw up what I saw.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Like your experience, we also are hesitant to share our story because it was up close and almost personal. Here it is:

About three years ago (2010) my wife and I were driving West on I-64 in Southern Indiana just across the river from Louisville, Kentucky. There had been a very strong thunderstorm with a lot of rain but the rain had just about stopped and on the Indiana side the sky was curiously clear.

We had just entered a section of the Interstate that was under construction and there was only one narrow lane to drive in with not enough room to pull over. Suddenly I saw a black colored UFO with no shine on the South side of the freeway about 200ft. in the air at about the 10 O'clock position and it was just hovering while slightly wobbling and rotating with a small red light going around it. It was around 30 ft. in diameter.

I don't think there was any sound - just a swishing sound but that could have been my tires on the wet road. The bottom of the craft had something like diamond shaped window panels on the bottom and a very bright halogen blue light shining from the panels. Just before it went over the car I saw a tapered black pole that curves over the top of the craft and possibly one coming up from other side that I couldn't see. They didn't connect though but there was a gap about 2 feet or so between them.

I asked my wife "What IS that?" She had to reposition herself slightly because I was driving and she was in the passenger seat. After a few seconds it traveled slowly to the North side of I-64 and even though it was still sprinkling rain she stuck her head out the window to get a better view of it. At that point I could not see it because it was about 2 O'clock high.

It was there just a few seconds and then it went back to the South side and I could see it better now. It slowly enveloped itself with water vapor (?) It disappeared and then reappeared in the direction we were traveling and seemed also clone itself with 6 other craft evenly spaced following us down the Interstate. They or it followed us for around 20 minutes.

When we got to the Illinois state line we were both totally exhausted and slept (or tried to) in the car at the rest stop for a few hours.

We also had a cell phone but no camera and the phone didn't have a camera in it (darn-it).

We have mentioned this only to a very few friends and I have been back there but no other sightings.

MUFON sightings in Indiana exist but none like ours. I have started to report this to MUFON but for some reason when I did it would not forward and the report disappeared.

This is a strange story but true. Both of us saw it!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wevebeenassimilated

So WOW! I mean thanks for sharing your story with me but I must say you probably need your own thread.

Anyway, you have described a craft similar to others but you provide some slight details I have never heard before. "Diamond shaped windows", blue halgoen interior, etc, etc.

Can you draw the craft as you remember it? And also on the two "poles" or whaterver you were referring to that "didn't connect".

Can you explain what you mean by enveloped in water vapor?

I believe you story 100% and i think it needs a little more scrutiny. My eperience although different than most I hear, in the end, was still just a series of odd lights. Yours however is quite jaw dropping.

One thing that leads me to believe the authenticty of your story are certain words you use and the way you use them. Someone telling a story or embellishing would refrain from some of the comments you used. I don't want to call them out for obvious reason but would very much like to hear more about your story. And pictures! Please show me how this looked.

If you can't draw, have no fear I went to school for painting and illustration so if you can describe it to me in the most technical aspect I can try to recreate it.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wevebeenassimilated

i believe you, as i have seen the same type of water vapour camo...

but i dont get why? it was so obvious!

could it have something to do with the mechanics of the craft, rather than for camo?
also, why they seem to move in a "chaotic" manner?
is there even anyone(thing) inside?
and have they been flying around---- always?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

I have thought about that a lot and I believe it is a function of time space warping. As we drove west on I-64 we steadily went faster and as I did they morphed off the back and went to the front steadily increasing as speed to match our speed. The whole time the six or seven of them were present. It was very weird!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join