It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW is Alex Jones a shill? Prove it to me.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

Of course he's a shill. He's what's known as controlled opposition. The Illuminati / Zionists tell him what to regurgitate to gauge what the public and listeners will react to or act on.

He claims to be for the people but by the way buy his anti fluoride tablets, coffee mugs, T shirts, etc etc. Judge someone from their actions. If you're rational and sane you'll see he's a puppet and salesman nothing more.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I like Alex Jones, I Liston to Jones all the time. When he reports of gun grabbing, FEMA camps, chem-trails, the economy collapsing, False Flags, Tyranny in our government, and exposing mainstream lie, Jones has the proof. Jones has the documents in everything he is saying and he shows everyone his documents and where they come from. I agree he get loud but rightly so, he love this country and he is sick and tired of the elite getting away with corruption. The fact is Jones has been around for 20 years and the stuff he talks about mostly are true. Jones does the research because he knows most Americans don't have the time.

Alex Jones is trying to wake up Americans of a tyrannical take over of our great country. He proves it, time and time again.
That is why the mainstream propaganda media attacks him. Jones is upsetting their globule take over. The mainstream media has lied about Jones so many times, mainstream media even said he was behind the Boston Bombing. The propaganda media hounds are desperate to shut him up. Jones know this, he talks about it all the time. Jones want you to get angry and you should be angry. I have not seen any evidence that Jones is a shill. The mainstream media are the ones making that claim. The mainstream media loves to use the word conspiracy theorist every time they talk about him and his radio show. Remember the word conspiracy theory is a bad thing in American News media. The mainstream media demonized all the people who support Jones as tin foil hats, pay them no attention. I like the truth and you are not going to find it on the dying lame stream media.

I am listening to his show right now as I write this, and he is laughing at all the nuts that keep calling him Bill Hicks.
edit on 24-7-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

He's going out of his way to make online conspiracy theorists look like crazy fools by being the poster child of over-the-top imbecilic insanity.

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

People in lame stream media pick the most outragious thing that Alex says and runs with it to make him out to be a goon.....This is pretty common amongst us conspiracy theorists....

Yup, that pretty much sums its up.
edit on 27-7-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Not sure if this video was posted on here but it answers the OP's question. My apologies if it was.

www.ultimateconspiracies.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Alex Jones himself stated many times ... that his dentist daddy met and spoke with CIA and FBI.

Is Alex Jones the willing Manchurian Candidate from those meetings?

He says his dad woke him up to many of the conspiracies historically ... yet how many times have you heard his dad on an interview with him?

As long as the blame can be placed on everyone else ... except the Jews ... Alex Jones' job is done.

reply to: XxNightAngelusxX
ZDywHi

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
AJ makes a lot pf status quo and left wing/right wing establishment types mad because he is mostly correct and that exposes corruption and it is not anti-government to expose corruption, but that is what they say to try and save every scum bag trick they do, and that sums up everything that Obama and his Class A Felony appointees and helper buddies do with their time, they make sure no one knows much about the illegal, unpatriotic and criminal subversion's they are doing against America wholesale, and that doesn't include the fraud and theft of billions and billions Obama has given to his friends with fraudulent purposes given cool names like grants for alternative power. But the real name is called theft and money laundering on the scale that deserves only death. Normally a person might refer to the president as a walking dead man, like they said in the "Green Mile" He's murdered children and women, and infants with no remorse or guilt for doing those things. Anyone supporting a pile of crap like that deserves the same fate as Jeffrey Dahmer.

Thats Why I like and support Alex Jones, he will say the truth just like I will. I don't care about anyone who hates the truth. Just call them truth haters.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I don't know why no one gets you, but here are some reasons i feel inclined to distrust Mr. Jones:

1.) His fame level
I don't think anyone in charge would let him get this successful or if they did let him slip through, they're either strong arming him or bribing him to keep legitimate stories with any real level of impact out of the spotlight.

2.) Family ties
Jones' father was a dentist whose clients consisted of mostly CIA men Alex says this is what inspired him to go into politics (originally he planned on only being a conservative talk show host, not conspiracy based) this makes me think that maybe those agents who where close with his dad knew of his political aspirations and convinced him to go down the conspiracy route

3.) Emotional level
He is VERY charismatic, which is basically the lynchpin of rhetoric

Bias
Any good News station shouldn't endorse or condemn any candidate. Report the crimes AND successes and that's it. Let the viewer compare and contrast. This works both ways however. I don't want to Hear Jones sucking Trunp off and calling him a "Maverick" anymore but I the same respect I don't want to hear Fox reporters say they'd like to See Jones get his head blown off. (Look it up)

5.) Contradictory Statements
Jones, on frequent occasions will correct his guests when they point out he's a conservative that he no longer identifies with the Republican Party. Despite this he's Painfully obviously a conservative. Jus this obsession with gun rights is a huge red flag to this. Another example of this was. Thought to my attention by a frequent Infowars guest and personal icon, Professor Griff. During an interview for his program, I don't know the name but he was with a friend named Brother Richard. Griff expressed disappointment with Jones for his Trump Interview because not only did Jones Basically just go into fan girl mode, he didn't ask about A SINGLE thing that made him. 9/11(the campaign that basically made his career) would have been particularly relevant considering Trump promised to expose it. But no. No questions on that or his Sex scandals or his racist views (not that I'm supporting these or debunking them, they just seem like things a reporter, especially one in Jones' Vein, should be asking.)

6.) Herbal Supplements
He sells a bunch of snake oil on his website that are like fat burners that he claims (despite still being a doughy turd) helped him lose forty pounds. (Why he stopped at still overweight I don't know) he even claims one of them is a Pineal Gland Decalcifier. I mean come on dude! If your concerned enough about Your Pineal to do something about it but dumb enough to skip yoga and exercise and dieting in lieu of mystery chems you deserve to be duped.

That's all I can think of right now. I'm at work but if I remember any more ill come back. Despite all that I've said, I would still recommend listening to Jones. Not for his garbage but his guests. He has good people on. Matt Drudge, Larry Nichols, Jesse Ventura, David Icke, John Coleman etc...and I would still recommend watching his documentaries The Obama Deception, Endgame & Bohemian Grove. Shill or not there are a lot of universal truths in these.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Alex Jones hypes fears for his own and in turn his sponsors economic gain. That alone makes me question his intentions. Would a genuine truth seeker do that. Is it really necessary to get the truth out, scaring people so they will buy his products. There used to be a name for people like that and it wasn't shill

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Dp
edit on 9-5-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
youtu.be...

This video will show you...i can come up probably with a million others..until then just watch

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I am sorry guys but I will have to google shill this is the first time I have ever heard that term used

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join