It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW is Alex Jones a shill? Prove it to me.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
My comment was so long It will not fit.... So i copied it to Evernote And Here is the Link. I hope that some of you find it helpful It only took me like 6hrs. Lol

www.evernote.com...
edit on 14-3-2014 by UBT13 because: My Comment was too long and would not fully fit.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Alex jones is a alternative radio talk show host from texas.
He is also an information terrorist and enemy of the state.
He also is very funny at times.

edit on 14-3-2014 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2014 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by UBT13

I'm not sure what happened to my link but here is a new link.
*I welcome any comments & questions.

www.evernote.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

I don't know if he is a shill but he is an entertainer nothing more. He often and perhaps too often exaggerates a story to make a buck or get a bigger audience and thus in turn does a disservice to those who are actually attempting to make people see what is going on. He screams and rants as do most of us but usually it is about a story he has twisted to make it fit his own scenario and agenda which again is to make money, gain a bigger audience and entertain people...nothing more.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
He's not. And even if he is, he's done more good than harm waking up thousands if not millions. I have no idea why so many people have it in for Alex Jones, the man has done some amazing work.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by UBT13

Oh boy The infamous Alex Jones question, huh.... Well AJ is definitely a Illuminati Zionist shill used to spread fear, disinformation & to help to point out the true opposition of the NWO, just to name a few of his obvious agendas. It can not always be easy searching out information against Alex because:

****To continue reading Click the Evernote Link Below (Videos Included)****

Cont.(vvvv...LINK BELOW...vvvv)
www.evernote.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Check Out my response to you, I forgot to post it as a reply to your post.

In case for some reason you can't find it here is the Link:

www.evernote.com...

It took forever to write so I hope that you get something out of it. Lol

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Amazing how for such a disliked, supposed "nut job", everything AJ mentioned about the banking cartels seems to have been confirmed of late, with the same outcomes as AJ had predicted some time ago.
Maybe he sees into the future, maybe, he's just not as stupid as many people like to tell themselves (and others).

For every individual trying to wake people of the world up to what's happening now, there are thousands who like to tell us we are conspiracy theorists and have no proof/evidence of our claims. When we reply with "you have no proof or evidence to the contrary", they plead "Occam's Razor" believing it's the be all and end all for all arguments.

As I've mentioned on other forums in the past "I'll see your Occam's Razor and raise you a Bazinga". lol

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

XxNightAngelusxX
Okay guys, I am strapped for time, and when a topic grasps my attention this much, I tend to dig and become compulsively obsessed with it for a while... but between serious family and financial problems, and trying to beat the clock on my psychology course (I have about a week left till summer vacation), I don't have the time NOR the mental capacity to dig on it right now.

I've heard about AJ's wife being possibly Jewish, therefore his children being considered Jewish, which entitles his wife and children to automatic citizenship if they ever decided to go to Israel.

I've also heard that he has CIA connections, but haven't found any evidence for this.

NOTE. If you're gonna hate monger about Alex Jones, I. DO. NOT. WANT. TO. HEAR. IT.

I have heard a million things bad about him, but most of them were hate-mongering name calling because "OMG! HE'S A SHILL!"

Yeah? I need evidence before I condemn someone like that. That's a pretty big accusation.

From a psychological perspective, I truly believe Alex to be the real deal. Listening to him rant is like listening to my own thoughts... he's as passionate and angry as I am, and I adore that about him.

But I don't know enough about his supposed Zionist connections, and more to the point, I don't know much about Zionism and why it should be considered evil.

So, after I make this thread, I will be surfing the internet to better understand it, but I want your perspectives, ATS. I can bet a lot of you have looked into AJ's background a lot more than I've had the chance to, and you'll be able to summarize it for me.

I DO NOT want you to state how he "talks trash" about someone you like, like Cooper. That is not proof of him being a shill. That's a character trait.

I want moderately strong evidence.

Alex skeptics, you're more than welcome to present what you know.

Alex haters, however, hate monger elsewhere.

Please help me grasp a better sight on this whole thing. Links, sources, etc.

Not a hate/fear mongering website with writing in all caps, saying;

"ALEX JONES, THE ZIONIST SHILL LIAR."

No, something real, with some substance. Nothing dramatic and fluffy.

So, there's your challenge, ATS. Prove to me that Alex Jones isn't the real deal.

edit on 24-5-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: typo

He is not a shill.

He IS however, totally and completely full of it and his whole persona and spiel is about money. Alex is a caricature of himself and his sole aim is to line his pocket-book. He has simply chosen the group of people most easily manipulate.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I know it seems like an absurd waste of time to make a diss song/battle rap about Alex Jones, and it kind of is. Unfortunately the creep of his influence seems to be almost everywhere I look. Whether I'm at an organizing meeting, a party or a show there is always some well meaning, but misguided soul who wants to tell me "the truth" about how everyone needs to "wake up" about non issues like Chemtrails & Flouride. Infowars is spoon-feeding uninformed people to believe that climate change doesn't exist, that we need to dismantle social services, that we should dismiss the liberation movements of women & queer folk and so many other bull# conspiracies seem to only serve the interests of the religious far right.

This worldview hugely problematic because it delivers catch-all answers to complex problems, and blames the wrong people for the situation we face. The ideology of "New World Order" conspiracies doesn't empower people, it tells them that their enemies are so powerful that there is nothing ordinary people can do to stop them, and this simply isn't true. The answers aren't on youtube documentaries about Bilderberg lizard people and 9-11, they are in the streets.

Serving as the lead single for the 4 track Warfare EP, “# Alex Jones” is a sarcastic & belligerant attack on conspiracy theory culture. The lo-fi video directed by sole and filmed by skyrider in sole's recording studio, is a montage of youtube nonsense, agit-prop & radical theory.

edit on 11-4-2014 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

1) He dines, parties and plays with movie stars and Hollywood people.

2) He uses his empire to flip out and act crazy while talking about real issues, making anyone else who talks about said issues look crazy by affiliation.

3 he walks into magical places with secret service without being caught and/or persecuted.

4) A drone has not killed him.

5) He is highly intelligent (surely intelligent enough to know screaming like a madman hurts any movement) yet he continues to react and act like a maniac for cameras. While doing it badly. If you can not see his anger is an act, well congratulations- you fell for his act.

6) He said on live air that Russians fired Nukes at America and that they were on the way and would soon strike America, while he knew it was a lie. Legit people don't usually do that.

7) He allowed Charlie Sheen to address the nation as the new official face for 911-truth a month before Charlie Sheen went nuts drinking Tiger Blood while WINNING on national TV during a faked psychotic break. Nice!

8) Everything he does (even if the subject is legit or important) is reduced to a cartoon that civilized people are forced to dismiss after seeing a ranting lunatic from the internet.

9) He ends up on Fox, CNN, in movies, etc- ALWAYS portraying a maniac. Never calm. Never lucid. Always radical. You may think in your youth that that is ok cus it mimics your inner voice. But at any table where one is trying to provoke positive change, this tactic is the worst one you can choose.

10) He lies and is caught lying all the time.

11) He is called a Zionist yet none of his followers know what a Zionist is because it doesn't discuss or explain Zionism.

Frankly, if you don't understand or have a firm grasp on what Zionism is, you can not even have a partial understanding of this subject at all. You may as well be watching cartoons.

PS-There is so much more. But I rather not be the first to introduce you to larger subjects that Alex keeps you from learning. It may scare you. How's this? just drop Alex jones and start researching real documents, real news, real movements and real information. It will change your entire life. promise.

MM
edit on 11-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You think maybe there's a mole in the Infowars team?

That's why an email address of theirs was found in STRATFOR?

As far as delusional paranoia, that synopsis may be pushing it a little... but hey, have you ever thought that maybe Infowars isn't all about hushing themselves up? They're a media team, and they use exposure, cameras, stories and events to grab people's attention. Maybe they simply don't care who has their oh-so-secret information. They aren't exactly hiding themselves. They do the exact opposite. Always have.

I've never talked to any anti-Alex conspirators who have been able to tell me anything apart from him being a Zionist, a business man, a reptilian, or a mastermind disinformation agent. Three of those accusations are flat-out ridiculous, while the "business man" one can be countered simply by having witnessed Alex Jones' one-camera rag-rag videos from when he was my age, with the added application of psychology, leading me to conclude that the possibility that he crawled his way to the top of the alternative media simply to make extra money is highly unlikely.

Loose connections with businesses, like Youngevity being connected to Wal-Mart, does not equate to someone being a disinformation agent, a Zionist, Bill Hicks, or a reptoid.

Seriously, deny ignorance?

The only badness surrounding Alex is speculation. No proof whatsoever.

So, I'll remain unconvinced.

Also--for the last reply I just spotted--lol.

You're no different.

You speak of portraying emotions as though its some kind of sin against man. Honestly, wouldn't you be disturbed beyond reason if you were constantly covering ****ed up stories? I used to make it a point to dig into stories a little more deeply, in order to gain a more firm perspective on the whole story... and nine times out of ten, Alex, in the midst of a rant, will tell his listeners to do so. To look into it for themselves.

"It would probably scare you..." oh, as if I haven't heard or seen anything worse than what's spoken about on the Alex Jones Show (which, regardless of your opinion, IS saying something). Step off the pedestal, so that we might have a fair and balanced conversation.

The sooner conspirators get rid of this holier-than-thou disposition of being intellectually ahead of everyone else, the sooner we can all begin to see eye to eye on things. Most of the conspiracy community is divided into a zillion sectors, because of Alex Jones controversy, Liberalism, Conservatism, etc etc. Everyone willingly choosing different paths and refusing to stay down on earth where the human beings tread, because we all want to feel higher than everyone else.

See, if someone were to cut you open, you'd bleed red blood.

As would I.

As would Alex Jones.

Alex Jones does not mutilate people, rape people, torture people or kill people.

Therefore, he is simply a human being, on no higher or lower moral level than you or I.

Humility is a thing, and most folks on ATS don't have it.

Hell, most people on the entire internet don't have it.

You're more likely to find humility when you're face-to-face with a person, but still, two thirds of society are still empty shells, even when you try speaking to them honestly and straightly. And by choice, no less.

See, that's why people don't consider Alex's emotion as any shred of credible reality regarding him as a person. That's why people refuse to take psychological observations of Alex Jones, or the rest of us, as any real evidence to their motives or feelings. The biggest downfall humanity is going to face--not America, not Iraq, Iran, or Syria--but ALL of humanity, is the complete apathy engulfing us. Total lack of compassion, or even the simple consideration that a person is not, in fact, what they are accused of being.

I wish people would drop the judgmental bs long enough to consider someone as, if nothing else, another human being. Kinda one of the biggest reasons I'm not on ATS much anymore.

edit on Xx70740430PM44 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I just read some of the comments you made about the video I posted... good grief!

"Why doesn't this rhyme?"

I'm going to have to unfriend you Mr Mask.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You've got some interesting thoughts. I'm wondering if you've read my comment. It doesn't look like anyone has commented on it yet.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UBT13

You've got some interesting thoughts. I'm wondering if you've read my comment. It doesn't look like anyone has commented on it yet.

Alright, I clicked the link a while back, forgot to reply. Sorry if I sound more asshole-ish than usual, I'm in a bit of a foul mood regarding some unrelated things.

Oh boy The infamous Alex Jones question, huh.... Well AJ is definitely a Illuminati Zionist shill used to spread fear, disinformation & to help to point out the true opposition of the NWO just to name a few of his obvious agendas. It can not always be easy searching out information against Alex because:

Same crap I've heard everywhere. What disinformation? He covers real stories and events.

B. Because he is very good in his little psy-op games & psychological manipulation techniques that unless you have some type of familiarity with psychological warfare you just won't be able to get a handle on him.

According to psychology author George K. Simon, successful psychological manipulation primarily involves the manipulator:

concealing aggressive intentions and behaviors.

Alex doesn't do this. He doesn't speak in a calm, soothing, deceptive voice. He does the very opposite.

knowing the psychological vulnerabilities of the victim to determine what tactics are likely to be the most effective.

Knowing the vulnerabilities of millions of Infowars listeners world wide? Right. Likely story. Not possible at all.

having a sufficient level of ruthlessness to have no qualms about causing harm to the victim if necessary.

This doesn't apply, because, like I've said before, Alex Jones does not mutilate, mentally attack, or harm people in any way.

Read more about psychological manipulation here

You'll see that none of it fits the mannerisms of Alex Jones and the Infowars team.

It does, however, fit well with most types of mainstream media, but we all knew that already.

Obviously if you are here at the site you probably understand that the mainstream media (MSM) is nothing but trash and propaganda with the same satanic (Illuminati Zionist) agenda as the movie industry, the music industry, of long story short, taking over the world.

See, I've never believed that the movement to grab control over the world is religion based. Its not some satanic conspiracy to brainwash everyone into worshiping Satan. The true motive is much more evil, hollow, and albeit, depressing.

The motive is money.

The wealthy do whatever they can to maintain their power, because their power gives them--not only a rush--but their money, their vacations, their private jets, etc etc. And note, Alex Jones has none of those things (except maybe vacations, but certainly not 5 million dollar vacations to Hawaii).

I'm not actually going to say to much about Alex Jones accept that Alex Is an Israeli shill, many are saying but you have to understand He is tied in deep with the C.I.A. and they own The major information outlets that are used to spread the truths about him such as YouTube, Facebook, etc. as not to blow his cover. His Editor In chief Is also C.I.A. out of Stratfor an Israeli intelligence gathering agency, So they try there hardest to take that information down. Alex also talks about having C.I.A. family, and having connections with SOO many already well known Illuminati (or better yet Jewish Mafia)

You're regurgitating everything you've heard. Its painfully obvious.

Please explain to me how the Illuminati--who in Germany, were not only founded by people of mostly non-Jewish origin, but also required women and Jews to join separate and lesser deviations of the organization--are a Jewish mafia.

Alex talks openly about having people in powerful places, and he's stated that its how he's gotten a lot of his leads and stories. He's also stated to his listeners that he cannot go into detail about the origin of the information, because his leakers are moles. If their identity were to be discovered... well, they'd become another Edward Snowden.

There you have it. I feel like that is really all that I really need to say about Alex because there is an even bigger reality of things that you need to understand. Do some research.

LOL, do some psychology. And while you're at it, do some thinking and formulating of opinions on your own, rather than relying on bias reptilian-fearing nutjobs and misguided youtube videos made by people simply looking for any random thing they can demonize.

BIBLE..... Now I know many of you will say "All of the preachers are liars!!!" & "They just want your money!!!"

No, I don't. I don't allow the Bible to think for me--not because I don't believe in any of it, or that I don't believe in God--but because the Bible has been translated, re-translated, MIS-translated, and changed too many times to be accurate--or even to fully make sense anymore.

I understand a big part of your motivation here is religion and Christ. I am not going to attack your beliefs, but God is not something a book can teach you about. Not even the Bible. God is something you choose to understand yourself. I don't enjoy people throwing the shill/liar/fake/ accusations around like nothing when they clearly don't know the grounds of what they're spouting about. You have no idea what you're babbling about, and please, kindly refrain from suggesting that I "need to understand" anything you have to say here, because there is nothing to understand except that you are paranoid beyond the ability to reason for yourself anymore.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
He is not a shill, he is a despicable business man who makes money by scarring people to death.

At least that portion of the population that are subject to believing his brand of conspiracy mumbo-jumbo.

He isn't a Disinformation Agent.

He isn't a member of any secret society.

He is a raging bullshiat machine that has no problem making money of the fears of the masses.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Behold: Truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

First of all......

NOTE. If you're gonna hate monger about Alex Jones, I. DO. NOT. WANT. TO. HEAR. IT.

If you are going to place a thread up here asking for something...as long as it's within the T&C's you WILL hear whatever anyone wishes to say relating to your thread...OK?

Second, you are asking people to prove something that to most who HATE the idiot Alex Jones is more based on feeling, interpretation and instinct. Something as humans we have built into our makeup like a warning sign!!

It is hard to prove he is a Whatever, because things can be covered up, denied, lost or invented.

It is like the 9/11 theories, cant be proved but a LOT of people have a damn good feeling something is not right!! Cover ups and denials and false leads etc provide a smoke screen. Just like Alex Jones' overhyped, BS.

Show me where ALEX JONES (who claims to take on ALL comers from dirty CIA, fema and US president frauds) ONCE goes out and publically calls out the ZIONIST AGENDA! Its the one thing he and the other clowns SHY away from. Its why they are permitted to preach their anti-gov stuff so prominently!!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
He is not a shill, he is a despicable business man who makes money by scarring people to death.

At least that portion of the population that are subject to believing his brand of conspiracy mumbo-jumbo.

He isn't a Disinformation Agent.

He isn't a member of any secret society.

He is a raging bullshiat machine that has no problem making money of the fears of the masses.

I have already stated why its highly unlikely he's in it for the money.

You didn't read it. So, you have no right to argue this point to me.

@ projectbane

If you are going to place a thread up here asking for something...as long as it's within the T&C's you WILL hear whatever anyone wishes to say relating to your thread...OK?

I understand that.

Hate mongering is not welcome, and SHOULD not be welcome in ANY topic anyone may want to discuss.

Second, you are asking people to prove something that to most who HATE the idiot Alex Jones is more based on feeling, interpretation and instinct. Something as humans we have built into our makeup like a warning sign!!

Here's the *feeling* you're referring to;

Paranoia /ˌpærəˈnɔɪə/ (adjective: paranoid /ˈpærənɔɪd/) is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself (e.g. "Everyone is out to get me"). Paranoia is distinct from phobias, which also involve irrational fear, but usually no blame. Making false accusations and the general distrust of others also frequently accompany paranoia. For example, an incident most people would view as an accident or coincidence, a paranoid person might believe was intentional.

See more here

I am not attacking you, I am simply pointing out that, with learning the dark secrets of the world comes some unwanted psychological damage. When we dig into conspiracy theories, we tend to--especially if we've never heard them before--over react. I went through a period like this a couple years ago, when I first became aware of everything. Notice how it says "false accusations and the general distrust of others." Case and point. You can't allow the conspiracy world to fry your brain like this. Regardless of how evil our world leaders are, everyone in the world--including Alex Jones--is NOT out to get you.

It is like the 9/11 theories, cant be proved but a LOT of people have a damn good feeling something is not right!! Cover ups and denials and false leads etc provide a smoke screen. Just like Alex Jones' overhyped, BS.

I don't think you can lump those two together. There are bits and pieces of evidence supporting the 9/11 speculation (the reasonable speculation, that is). Also, why would Alex Jones be one of the biggest driving forces behind the 9/11 Truth Movement if the two of them were both part of the same evil conspiracy?

Show me where ALEX JONES (who claims to take on ALL comers from dirty CIA, fema and US president frauds) ONCE goes out and publically calls out the ZIONIST AGENDA! Its the one thing he and the other clowns SHY away from. Its why they are permitted to preach their anti-gov stuff so prominently!!

Wanna know why?

Because there IS NO Zionist agenda. As said, the motive has nothing to do with sects of people of a particular religion or nationalistic belief; it is simply the powerful and the wealthy stepping on the rest of us. The argument you're making here is this; Jews rule the media and the world, and because Alex Jones doesn't trash talk Jews, he's permitted to expose whatever other stories he wants.

To any halfway-rational human being, that is ridiculous.

Aliens, reptilians, and anti-semitism aren't such big issues when WW3 is pending overseas, while deceptive media keeps us all degenerating while they slip bits of our freedom out from under us. THIS is why conspirators are often viewed as nut-jobs. Also, wanna know something funny? Alex Jones has, more than once, said the EXACT same thing. That the more "out there" conspiracy theories often distract us all from the bigger problems. He doesn't focus on the fanatical, ridiculous conspiracies for the same reason I don't--they aren't true.

edit on Xx60310130PM41 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well, well, well... Where does one begin with this despicable, nasty, arrogant, vile man? Yes. Don't even get me wrong about where I'm coming from here, because if you in any way can't accept people "attacking" Alex Jones, and are happy to remain ignorant, then please just skip my post right now. It's not for you.

For me, Alex Jones represents everything that is wrong with conspiracy pundits who are placed up on a giant pedestal by their followers and are given a loud voice (in Jones' case, a very loud voice). It's difficult to put into words just how much anger I feel when I hear this man speak (especially on TV or to a large audience). He utterly disgusts me. And, by all accounts, he SHOULD disgust every single person who considers themselves a conspiracy theorist or "truther". I want no association with this man, nor have I ever attempted to ally myself with him. Yet, he claims to speak for ALL conspiracy theorists. Let's get one thing straight: he doesn't speak for me.

This is a man who acts like a complete raving lunatic on a good day. He's a rude, obnoxious loudmouth who acts like he is on crack, and I'm supposed to believe this is a GOOD thing for this "movement"? Get real, please. You might believe his act. You might believe that he is genuine. You might even believe that he has a right to be angry. That's all fine. But, the problem is, if you want to be taken seriously, if you want to be able to have a logical, intellectual debate about these subjects, you CANNOT fly off the handle every single damn time! There needs to be calm, rational, and level headed dialogue, NOT insane, vitriolic ranting and over-the-top, faux-dramatic outbursts! Alex Jones has the kind of attitude that is akin to a ten year old in a school playground having a tantrum. Just look at how he acts, look at how he treats people, and ask yourself: does this man hold the moral high ground in debates? Even if you think what he is arguing is CORRECT, that is a non-issue because he acts like a complete imbecilic moron. And doing so will NEVER help the credibility of these issues if/when they hit the mainstream.

Just consider for a moment why Alex Jones would be "allowed" (more on that later) to appear on TV, on networks such as Fox and CNN in order to go off on his ridiculous rants, and plug his website. Why do you think that the mainstream media would promote Alex Jones the most when it comes to conspiracy theories, rather than any number of calmer and more rational speakers? Do you think it's because Jones represents a "fair and balanced" view of the other side of the coin? Or do you think it's because he appears to be a raving nut, and by promoting him, they can project the impression and viewpoint that all conspiracy theorists are also crazy nuts or must also agree with this lunatic? I think you know the answer that I would personally subscribe to. And this now brings me to an equally important factor. Why is he able to appear on mainstream news networks AT ALL? If you believe that the media are absolutely corrupt and nothing but peddlers of propaganda and lies, then surely if Alex was a genuine whistle blower they wouldn't allow him anywhere near a news studio? He would surely just be ignored, because it wouldn't make sense for the 'enemy' to give publicity to someone who was genuinely exposing the truth. So, the logical answer is that Jones is "allowed" onto these networks because they want him on, they want to promote him, and they want him to be seen. Now, why is that? If Jones is on the up-and-up, then surely this would never happen. It doesn't make sense, unless it is beneficial to TPTB and the agenda.

For example, just take a look at this clip from the BBC and ask yourself who or what this benefits. Because this is a disgusting example of Jones' behaviour. And it IS deliberate behaviour, designed to inspire ridicule and ignorance of these issues. What you are seeing in this clip is nothing more or less than a direct ATTACK on the truth, conspiracy theorists and "truthers" in general. It is that simple, and it sickens me to the core. Personally, I cannot understand anyone who watched this interview and still supports Jones, or agrees with his attitude and his actions during this clip. Disgusting.

Alex Jones Disrupts BBC's Sunday Politics Show 2013

Some of the links I am going to provide have been posted before in this thread, but I feel that some of them need reiterating. In particular, the incident in which Jones disrupted a peaceful gun rally. I actually cannot believe that some people have tried to defend his actions here. There is just no defending it! It doesn't matter if you AGREE with what he is saying, there is a simple fact that overrules all others here. Jones was an obnoxious and rude arsehole who crashed the event and then started shouting loudly OVER other people who were trying to speak. Now, if you were having a conversation with someone and I walked over to you and then started talking very loudly at you and over what you were saying, would you think I was being rude? I hope so, because it is disgusting, childish behaviour and no one in the 'truther' community should be tolerating it one iota. His behaviour was totally out of line, wrong and simply astounding. What the reason for it was is debatable. I personally would argue that he showed his true colours as an agent provocateur with this incident.

Alex Jones Crashes Austin Pro Gun Rally, Then Lies About It On His Show

Now, when you watch this next clip, keep a close eye on Alex Jones assaulting a man saying the words "peace" to him. Just look at the attitude he is presenting, look at the things he is doing. Is this man aiding the truth movement? Is he doing more good than harm as many have argued when presented with the idea that Jones is a shill? If I'm being honest, I thought the fact that Jones was a shill became self-evident years ago, but apparently not.

Alex Jones Leads Mob Against Michelle Malkin

People have already mentioned things such as his betrayal of the Gray family to ABC news, the open and on-air lies that he spewed about Bill Cooper, his infamous Y2K broadcast and the absolute web of complete propaganda, outright fear mongering and total rubbish that he thrust upon his listeners causing many of them to head for the hills quite literally (if you haven't listened to this, I would implore every Jones listener to do so), but further still, the issue with Jones is not necessarily what he says (although that is an issue) it is what he doesn't say. It is the information he omits from his broadcasts. It is the real powerful information that he will not touch, and he does so deliberately to keep people nicely wrapped up in their quilts. Jones' job is to keep people at the lowest level of the pyramid, and keep the eternal mystery going. Like a good murder mystery, we all like to find out 'whodunit', but Jones will never quite get there. Instead he perpetually leads people in circles, never going any higher than the Bilderberg Group, and always using innocuous terms like 'elites', 'globalists', etc., in order to make his points. This perpetuates the endless mystery of 'who' is at the top, whilst never getting you anywhere. It can be said that Jones has the uncanny ability to talk a lot, but say very little.
edit on 29-4-2014 by 8BitOperator because: Typo correction

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join